Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-19, 23:16   Link #81
bassmanG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
i personally didnt like Eva. It was just too serious and.... i dont know, i just didnt like it.

true its a free world, but if ppl find it offensive its offensive. Then i can be racist, cuz its a free world, and i should be justified being racist.
It was pretty serious...

You do have a point there. I guess agree with you as well. One is as one does and should be labeled as such, but people should still have the right to choose what to expose themselves to.
Old 2004-01-20, 00:44   Link #82
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmanG
It was pretty serious...

You do have a point there. I guess agree with you as well. One is as one does and should be labeled as such, but people should still have the right to choose what to expose themselves to.
of course they have the right, but if it was seriously offensive to a large group of ppl, ure ovbiously doing something wrong. I mean, eva wasnt tat bad i just thought it was stupid. There is a limit to that freedom of speech, espcially outside of democratic countries.
Old 2004-01-20, 02:42   Link #83
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
EVA started preatty good, i liked it, till they really messed it up in the end, the ep 26 totalty stupid, than DEATH & REBIRTH.....pathetic.....and END OF EVA......that F$^$%&^ KILLED IT.....so i dont wanna ever here about EVA again it frikin sucked .

Hey Zoro you look really into ONE PIECE.... i watched 20 eps and bored the hell out of me, i even slept in ep 16 to 20, cuss it was so lame boring, specially that idiot big nose with the afro, what was his name? Usop? something like that.......hate LIARS like that looser@
Old 2004-01-20, 03:34   Link #84
babbito2k
annoying white bat

Banning it is kind of severe, but maybe they should give out a test or something to people before they watch it?
Old 2004-01-20, 11:16   Link #85
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_Sama
EVA started preatty good, i liked it, till they really messed it up in the end, the ep 26 totalty stupid, than DEATH & REBIRTH.....pathetic.....and END OF EVA......that F$^$%&^ KILLED IT.....so i dont wanna ever here about EVA again it frikin sucked .

Hey Zoro you look really into ONE PIECE.... i watched 20 eps and bored the hell out of me, i even slept in ep 16 to 20, cuss it was so lame boring, specially that idiot big nose with the afro, what was his name? Usop? something like that.......hate LIARS like that looser@
thats the worse arc.... if u watch on, its better. I personally didnt like that arc too much

i stopped watching end of eva half way... it just sucked.
Old 2004-01-20, 15:49   Link #86
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Quote:
thats the worse arc.... if u watch on, its better. I personally didnt like that arc too much

i stopped watching end of eva half way... it just sucked.

EVA just plain sukcs, i rather watch the whole DB/DBZ/DBGT together than have to watch EVA or even talk to a damm EVA super mega faithful fan supporter.

Zoro: So you think i should still give it a try? the last ep i saw is 20 where the waiter beats some dummb marine captain.
Old 2004-01-20, 17:31   Link #87
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
EVA just plain sukcs, i rather watch the whole DB/DBZ/DBGT together than have to watch EVA or even talk to a damm EVA super mega faithful fan supporter.

Zoro: So you think i should still give it a try? the last ep i saw is 20 where the waiter beats some dummb marine captain.
yea give it a try. The cook arc will be really good. The arc after that is where ppl are split in opinion. Half of them hate it, half of them loved it. So the next arc after the cook one will make u hate it, or love it. There isnt in between... im the only one. Did that make sense? i just came back from high school, u know how it is.
Old 2004-01-20, 17:36   Link #88
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Quote:
yea give it a try. The cook arc will be really good. The arc after that is where ppl are split in opinion. Half of them hate it, half of them loved it. So the next arc after the cook one will make u hate it, or love it. There isnt in between... im the only one. Did that make sense? i just came back from high school, u know how it is.

Yeah i get it, hopefully it wont really suck..
Old 2004-01-20, 18:07   Link #89
SPINAL-BRAIN
May be a Senior Member

They need to watch 'Bible Black' then decide what to band...lol
Old 2004-01-20, 19:19   Link #90
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPINAL-BRAIN
They need to watch 'Bible Black' then decide what to band...lol

is this any good? if it is please tell me kinda what its about
Old 2004-01-26, 06:30   Link #91
Tabiree
FUNimation's Gen Fukunaga

Quote:

It has Dickgirls in it. Need I say more?
Old 2004-01-26, 07:14   Link #92
Dark_Voodoo
In The Navy

Quote:

It's a Hentai about a group of girls that create a magic circle that performs black magic and worship the devil.

Edit: As for how good it is.... 6/10 on the hentai scale.

Edit2: Damn I was way off topic

Well as for EVA, It was a preatty good anime and I liked it but it got to suggestive in the end. And the movie just made it hard to understamd what was going on. They should have completed the series as planned and left it at that.

Im against baning anything by default, I dont like the feeling that someone is able to censour somthing from the rest of the people.

Last edited by Dark_Voodoo; 2004-01-26 at 08:34.
Old 2004-01-26, 08:26   Link #93
frowndog
Poof... time warp

geez, talk about getting off topic

i don't really want to get into arguments about EVA because i personally enjoyed it. ep 25/26 and EoE were all good for me.

although i do see why people would kind of not like it. it takes itself too seriously (especially at the end) and tries to shove alot of symbolism onto the viewers.

i do feel though, that EVA, taken unto itself and disregarding all the hype, is one very good enjoyable anime
Old 2004-01-26, 08:35   Link #94
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
wouldnt it have been better if you just let this thread die and pretend that you never heard about this hoax?
Old 2004-01-26, 14:07   Link #95
Evan
天使我爱你

well,i dont care if u ppl out there find EVA to b offensive or boring,it is overall still an animation with the story being fictional and ppl find it boring is b cos they dont understand the story well enough cos it tends to be a mysterious kind of anime that widely bring interest to many ppl around the world.And i will continue to support eva for the hard work the creators had spent time workin on it.(NO HARM TO OTHER PPL)
Closed Thread