AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2006-11-29, 11:12   Link #421
Garet Linegod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponydash View Post
On the topic of Rin screwing the girls in Kaede's mind, I think if you think very carefully about it, there are two H-scenes (ignoring the final one with Kaede) which actually happened in real life. They are the one with Primula masturbating while thinking of Rin, and then one other which I THINK was with either Asa or Sakura, I can't remember which. All I know is that when you break through the Really Zone the time doesn't go back to before the H-scene, which seems to indicate that it actually happened.

I also think that Sia will get the next game, but I will say one thing. In all of the fanbooks and stuff, its not Kaede who gets the title of the princess of the human world. It's Asa.
Just one actually (the Primula masturbating one), and in that one Rin didn't screw her, she just threw him out because he saw her masturbate. The other one I think you're talking about is the one with Sakura back in middle school. But Rin mentioned later very clearly in another scene with Sakura that he "never screw her", she only gave him a kiss back then (which she asked if she could keep with her as "her memory of Rin" in that scene after the memory was fixed).

Well, that depends. I'm pretty sure not *all* the fanbooks would agree with you there. But more importantly, it's the "official guidebook" which had the fact that Kaede has the title as the human world princess, not Asa. As for who's more popular in the real world (haha..), I can only say it's up to each person's own preference, as I've seen some polls were dominated by Kaede, while some others by Asa.

Edit: What do you mean by "Asa's backstory"? I don't quite remember it being mentioned in the game except at the very end, when she said that it's okay for Rin and Kaede to know about her secret with magic?
Garet Linegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 12:14   Link #422
ponydash
Nyoro~n!

Yeh, that's the bit I meant actually. I suppose I can read a little too much into it, but I've played all the Navel games so I guess I'm used to the crossing over!

Hmm... the first fanbook has them both with the title of "The Princess Of Human", but I'm sure you're correct. I guess I exaggerated a bit when I said all of them. Slip of the tongue.

And I'm for Ama all the way anyway, so I won't pick between Kaede and Asa. All I think is that Kaede's reputation, which was good already, can only be improved by this game.

Latest: Win a LTD Edition of Tick! Tack! Come to our site and register for more details!
ponydash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 12:25   Link #423
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
... And I'm for Ama all the way anyway...
Excellent choice!
Welcome to the club. ^^
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 15:54   Link #424
Garet Linegod

Quote:
And I'm for Ama all the way anyway...
Ahh... but unforunately according to what I read in another thread (which at least partly was proved true in Really? Really!), beacuse of VA's issue, it is very unlikely that we'll ever get an Ama H-scene in any of the future sequels, which greatly reduces the possibility of having her as featured as a main character in the game. Because you have to admit that, not matter how good you think the story is, this game is after all, a "H-game". It's a shame too, I would've liked to know about Ama's past...
Old 2006-11-29, 16:22   Link #425
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garet Linegod View Post
Ahh... but unforunately according to what I read in another thread (which at least partly was proved true in Really? Really!), beacuse of VA's issue, it is very unlikely that we'll ever get an Ama H-scene in any of the future sequels, which greatly reduces the possibility of having her as featured as a main character in the game. Because you have to admit that, not matter how good you think the story is, this game is after all, a "H-game". It's a shame too, I would've liked to know about Ama's past...

Well there could be a Non-H ver featuring Ama-san, like how Kareha and Mayumi were added in the ps2 game. Would rather have Ama-san h scene but better then nothing. As for Asa dad being alive that bit of info was never in the game just what the designer used to explain for ingame purpose why there will be no Ama scenes. And we can still get Ama in swim suit scene, Ama in embrassing scenes, Ama in revealing scene and even Ama in the nude scenes As long as they are not H scenes Yuria should be fine.
Old 2006-11-29, 16:36   Link #426
Garet Linegod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Well there could be a Non-H ver featuring Ama-san, like how Kareha and Mayumi were added in the ps2 game. Would rather have Ama-san h scene but better then nothing. As for Asa dad being alive that bit of info was never in the game just what the designer used to explain for ingame purpose why there will be no Ama scenes.
I suppose so... but I can also imagine the uproar among the fans if they ever do. I think tying her to Asa's sequel would probably be the safest option. But Asa... poor Asa (I don't really have any preferences for like and hate for the Shuffle! Five other than Kaede, in terms of the game). as of now she has the weakest potential of the remaining three, mainly because of what Shuffle! game, anime as well as Really? Really! has revealed about her already. Unless they decide to do a totally new story with her...

And no, Asa's dad is now officially declared "alive" as of the release of Really? Really!. Apparently all the Shuffle! dads, with the exception those two idiots tends to be always busy with business trips and stuff.
Old 2006-11-29, 16:42   Link #427
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
I suppose so... but I can also imagine the uproar among the fans if they ever do. I think tying her to Asa's sequel would probably be the safest option. But Asa... poor Asa (I don't really have any preferences for like and hate for the Shuffle! Five other than Kaede, in terms of the game). as of now she has the weakest potential of the remaining three, mainly because of what Shuffle! game, anime as well as Really? Really! has revealed about her already. Unless they decide to do a totally new story with her...

And no, Asa's dad is now officially declared "alive" as of the release of Really? Really!. Apparently all the Shuffle! dads, with the exception those two idiots tends to be always busy with business trips and stuff.
Asa's dad was declare alive in a interview with one of the game designer about the possiblity of a Ama ending but i don't believed that info was ever added to the games.
Old 2006-11-29, 17:07   Link #428
Garet Linegod

Quote:
Asa's dad was declare alive in a interview with one of the game designer about the possiblity of a Ama ending but i don't believed that info was ever added to the games.
Oh no, Asa's dad was mentioned specifically by both Asa and Ama in Really? Really! that "he's away because of his work". At one stage in the story Ama also told Rin to come visit her place again, and hopefully the next time, Asa's dad would be home to meet him also.
Old 2006-11-29, 17:15   Link #429
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Oh no, Asa's dad was mentioned specifically by both Asa and Ama in Really? Really! that "he's away because of his work". At one stage in the story Ama also told Rin to come visit her place again, and hopefully the next time, Asa's dad would be home to meet him also.

Damn there goes my idea for a Ama (non-H) sequel
Old 2006-11-29, 17:15   Link #430
ponydash
Nyoro~n!

In a lot of ways I'm, rather glad that there won't be any H-scene with Ama. The scenes with Asa were good, if a little strange that a mother would actually do that to/with her daughter but hey. I would very much like to see a story along the lines of Kareha's in Shuffle! On The Stage featuring Ama, although yes, the fact that her husband is still alive does make it difficult. The bigger problem is also that of Asa - How does Rin justify going out with one of his other love interests' mothers?

I also think it will be difficult for Navel to come up with a story for Asa, but could anyone have predicted how they would do a story for Kaede before we heard anything about Really? Really! ? In some ways it would be difficult for them to do a Primula story as well, but in the same vein with the Sia/Kikyou story not fully explored there is an excellent opportunity for Sia's game to be pretty good and interesting.

After this game, I will be holding my breath hoping to hear news of a game based on Asa, if only because of the likely involvement of Ama in a H- or non H- capacity, and also because of the virtual certainty of both Kareha and Tsubomi getting their H-scene debuts.

Oh, and I remember Asa's dad being specifically mentioned as well. He's most definitely alive and well.

Latest: Win a LTD Edition of Tick! Tack! Come to our site and register for more details!
ponydash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 17:19   Link #431
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
In a lot of ways I'm, rather glad that there won't be any H-scene with Ama. The scenes with Asa were good, if a little strange that a mother would actually do that to/with her daughter but hey. I would very much like to see a story along the lines of Kareha's in Shuffle! On The Stage featuring Ama, although yes, the fact that her husband is still alive does make it difficult. The bigger problem is also that of Asa - How does Rin justify going out with one of his other love interests' mothers?

I also think it will be difficult for Navel to come up with a story for Asa, but could anyone have predicted how they would do a story for Kaede before we heard anything about Really? Really! ? In some ways it would be difficult for them to do a Primula story as well, but in the same vein with the Sia/Kikyou story not fully explored there is an excellent opportunity for Sia's game to be pretty good and interesting.

After this game, I will be holding my breath hoping to hear news of a game based on Asa, if only because of the likely involvement of Ama in a H- or non H- capacity, and also because of the virtual certainty of both Kareha and Tsubomi getting their H-scene debuts.

Oh, and I remember Asa's dad being specifically mentioned as well. He's most definitely alive and well.

In RR when do they say Ama's husband is alive? Inside or outside of Kaede's mind? If it was inside Kaede's mind then that was apart of the past and Asa's might not be alive right now.
Old 2006-11-29, 17:27   Link #432
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Really if there's an Asa game then the greater likelihood is it will deal with Ama's story then Asa's (since her story has pretty much been explained). If you look at the two that have been released (Tick!Tack! and Really? Really!) both look more at the past, if you were going to look at Asa's past, then you would probably actually be looking at Ama's story.

But what do I know, I kept hoping for a Shuffle House for Kareha (I still can't believe they gave Mayumi two and Kareha didn't get one) - that's a couple of hundred dollars I'll never get back.
Old 2006-11-29, 17:27   Link #433
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
In a lot of ways I'm, rather glad that there won't be any H-scene with Ama.
Agreed.

Quote:
I would very much like to see a story along the lines of Kareha's in Shuffle! On The Stage featuring Ama, although yes, the fact that her husband is still alive does make it difficult. The bigger problem is also that of Asa - How does Rin justify going out with one of his other love interests' mothers?
Why does it have to be Rin? I think his harem is big enough. :x

What I would love to know is how the relationship between Ama and Asa's dad developed. All we know now is, Asa's dad found Ama in the woods, *POOF* end of flashback. It'll be nice to have their little side story on how they fell in love, the various situaltions they faced and subsequently, little Asa is born. ^^

Quote:
In RR when do they say Ama's husband is alive? Inside or outside of Kaede's mind? If it was inside Kaede's mind then that was apart of the past and Asa's might not be alive right now.
IIRC, it's at the end, when everything was solved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy View Post
Really if there's an Asa game then the greater likelihood is it will deal with Ama's story then Asa's (since her story has pretty much been explained). If you look at the two that have been released (Tick!Tack! and Really? Really!) both look more at the past, if you were going to look at Asa's past, then you would probably actually be looking at Ama's story.
Yes please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy View Post
But what do I know, I kept hoping for a Shuffle House for Kareha (I still can't believe they gave Mayumi two and Kareha didn't get one) - that's a couple of hundred dollars I'll never get back.
I don't think Ama showed up either, in both Asa's Shuffle House. ;__;
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 17:33   Link #434
Garet Linegod

Quote:
I feel really sorry to dash your hopes again (don't throw CC's pizzas at me! ), but I believe the latest that he was mentioned (when Ama told Rin to come visit again when he's home) was AFTER Rin and Kaede declared their love for each other (it was a messed up memory which ended up with Rin and Asa going out , but alas, it's in the same time period), which is somewhere between the end of Shuffle! and start of Really? Really!. I don't think Asa could still act like the way she was in RR if her dad was dead in just months, possibly weeks ago.

Ohh yeah, I nearly forgot about Kareha and Tsubomi, dear me. Yes they will definitely be added in Asa's story too, although Kareha is actually qualified for a game of her own. Either way, one thing that's going for Asa is that she had always been just as popular as (and to some people more popular than) Kaede, which warrants her a better chance of owning a game if Navel decides on the heroine based on popularity from fans.
Old 2006-11-29, 17:36   Link #435
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
I don't think Ama showed up either, in both Asa's Shuffle House. ;__;
Y'know I think you might be right. I've played Asa's second Shuffle House for hours (because there IS a scene with Kareha in it - and she even says "My my my" out loud) and I don't think I've ever seen Ama in it. I guess I do have it better than some people.

Anyway, within the context of a possible Asa sequel, I would say that it's fairly likely to be rather like Tick!Tack! and will deal with Ama's coming to earth, as Riker posted. Similarly, I expect if they make a Sia sequel, it will probably deal with her Dad's three wives or something similar in her backstory. If they continue to do the sequels, I would expect Sia to be next and Asa to be after that.
Old 2006-11-30, 01:57   Link #436
Garet Linegod

Uh oh, I just got some bad news:

Taken from General BBS of Navel Official Site:
Quote:
スタッフインタビューによるとシャッフルのシリーズは今回で終わりなんだそうです
"According to a staff interview (from User BBS), it seems like the Shuffle! series will be ending with this (Really? Really!)"

THIS IS SHOCKING

*gonna go search the User BBS for more details on this*
Old 2006-11-30, 02:01   Link #437
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Uh oh, I just got some bad news:

Taken from General BBS of Navel Official Site:

"According to a staff interview (from User BBS), it seems like the Shuffle! series will be ending with this (Really? Really!)"

THIS IS SHOCKING

*gonna go search the User BBS for more details on this*

If RR sells they will make more. No matter what the staff say.
Old 2006-11-30, 02:16   Link #438
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ /agree...if the potential is there to milk anymore they will take up the chance to milk more

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 02:27   Link #439
Garet Linegod

Quote:
If RR sells they will make more. No matter what the staff say.
I really hope so. I still want more Kaede and Primula!

Anyway, here's the information from User BBS. Apparently the interview was taken from this month's Comptiq Selection magazine, which is a special edition just on Really? Really!:

Quote:
スタッフインタビューによると「SHUFFLE!」シリーズはどうやら今作で完結するそうです。その理由は 、「あんまりだらだらやってると世界観が外れてくるから」だそうです。ちょっと残念な気もしますが、「リア リア」を「SHUFFLE!」シリーズの集大成と考えるとこれでちょうどいいのかなという気もします。これ からのNavelは新しい可能性を模索していくということですね。とりあえず、次は「おれつば 」ですね
According to a staff interview (from User BBS), it seems like the Shuffle! series will be ending with this (Really? Really!). The reason was that "if they keep making sequels it will only get side-tracked from the original setting of the Shuffle! world."
From now on Navel will be "exploring new possibilities", with the start of that being the next game to be scheduled to release: "OreTsuba" (俺たちに翼はない - Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa nai).
Old 2006-11-30, 02:31   Link #440
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
I really hope so. I still want more Kaede and Primula!

Anyway, here's the information from User BBS. Apparently the interview was taken from this month's Comptiq Selection magazine, which is a special edition just on Really? Really!:

According to a staff interview (from User BBS), it seems like the Shuffle! series will be ending with this (Really? Really!). The reason was that "if they keep making sequels it will only get side-tracked from the original setting of the Shuffle! world."
From now on Navel will be "exploring new possibilities", with the start of that being the next game to be scheduled to release: "OreTsuba" (俺たちに翼はない - Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa nai).
What it means is that navel will see of they can make another cash cow to milf. If Oretsuba's sales is not as strong as the shuffle games they will go back to make more shuffle games and milf the franchise some more.

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ero-game, eroge, navel, pc game, school life, visual novel