Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-11-19, 12:26   Link #61
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

My dream anime girl would definitely be:

Tokunaga Kokoro (Aishiteruze Baby) : what to say, I've always loved her. She's beautiful, faithful, serious, mature, responsible (living alone already), wise, intelligent. Not bad for being a 17 y.o. She has a cold character just in appearence as autodefense (has lost her mother when still a child, difficult relationship with her father who's remarrying) , but with the persons she loves she becomes very caring and almost... sweet.
I see her as the perfection made into a girl, her few weaknesses just make her more attractive, she'll make a good wife, and and a great mother.

Spoiler for Kokoro:

If I had to choose an alternative, hmm ... in (Da Capo) the girl I've been rooting for has always been Nemu, but my favourite girl (there and in general) was definitely Shirakawa Kotori.
Not only for her utterly devastating beauty, but also for her spirit, kindness, and her way to get along with other people. Practically flawless (besides a little difficulty when she lost her mind-reading power, but that was a moment she brilliantly passed), so much perfect that perhaps her only flaw could be the.. perfection. In this sense, I prefere Kokoro (see above) whom at least shows some human sides.
But heh .. we're talking of anime girls --> basically girls who will never exist in reality --> hence why not to pick the lovely Kotori ? ^_^

Spoiler for Kotori:

Lastly, an honorable mention for Tohsaka Rin, (Fate/Stay Night), pretty much for qualities already foundd above.. faithful, smart, responsible, brilliant. Oh, she's a true tsundere as well, which always bring bonus points.. lol ^^

Spoiler for Rin:
Old 2006-11-19, 12:55   Link #62
DanielSong39

I know these series are kind of old, but surprised we haven't seen...

Candy White (Candy Candy)
Anne Shirley (Anne of Green Gables)
Maya Kitajima (Glass Mask)
Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy (Little Women)

Last edited by DanielSong39; 2006-11-19 at 22:11.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 00:26   Link #63
Robert~Haydn

Send a message via Yahoo to Robert~Haydn
Feena>>yoake no mae......
Midori>>midori no hibi
Kikyo-inuyasha
machi-hxh
Robert~Haydn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 17:10   Link #64
martino
makes no files now

Damn! I forgot Hinomori Azusa from Pia Carrot 2&DX, I could say that she's my fav...
Old 2006-12-01, 23:48   Link #65
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCeh View Post
And after all that, you decided not to include her name and the series she is from. FAIL!
- Doh. My brain must have died in mid-sequence while I writing all of that...

Captain Misaki Nanaha, from Tactical Roar. She's 21 in the series. And the surprising thing is that although I generally prefer women (real life) with long hair, she looks great with her short-cut style

Oh damn, there I go thinking about her again....
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-02, 18:13   Link #66
Kerosan

i like Nodaka from Mahou Sensei Negima
Kerosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 03:42   Link #67
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

My first thought was she should be my absolute favorite anime character of all time: someone who could step into a scene for just five seconds and steal it. She should have dark hair tied in twin tails with black ribbons. Her favorite outfit should be a red turtleneck with a black miniskirt and thigh-highs to match. A bit of a temper would be nice, as well as great legs and butt to die for.

And then I thought, "maybe I should go in a somewhat different direction." Maybe a blonde. Maybe the most beautiful woman in the world (although she dresses down and does everything in her power to hide her striking beauty). Maybe a mature woman. A moon princess, many centuries old, and an abomination before the eyes of God.

Or Tsuruya.
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 04:11   Link #68
dojikyo

So many choices. Reading over all these posts ...

The Nerine from the second half Shuffle ranks really high at the moment. The combination of manners, intelligence, and independence were really endearing. Not quite sure if I could eating so many omlettes though.

Aruceid from Tsukihime will always rank really high. Something about that slender form and casual dress. Moreover, she was quite inquistive. That and the scene where she bought an entire bag of medicine because she wasn't sure what type to use was great.

Tsukamoto Yakumo, is one of the best things about School Rumble. Unrivaled beauty and a sincere desire to help others. A nice quiet, soft spoken individual but not quite a doormat as Hanai learned when he thought about how Tenma, Yakumo's sister, is a klutz.
dojikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 01:02   Link #69
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki View Post
OK, three dream girlfriends from anime. Not necessarily the "hottest" or the "cutest". And disregarding age difference - otherwise this would be mostly an exercise in futility...
Sad, but true for me as well!

It's tough at my age to find a dream girl in the anime universe. At this point I'll trade moe for a woman who's experienced the joys and sorrows of living and knows how to share them with someone she loves. Anime characters, especially the best-developed characters like the protagonists and the major supporting characters, are usually well under thirty. Older characters, especially older men, are often annoying parodies like the pervy fathers in FLCL and Kasimasi.

Older (lets define this as over 30) anime women tend to come in only a few varieties as well. We have a wide variety of crones, usually physically unattractive minor characters designed to advance the plot. Many of these are well into their sixties or older. More appealing to me are the array of beautiful professional women, usually scientists or doctors in their thirties, but sadly also usually childless and cold. Good exemplars include Evangelion's Ritsuko or, in the series I'm currently watching, Julia from Blood+. I often find these characters attractive for their good looks and their intelligence. Sometimes they don't always make good decisions, though. For instance, I lost some respect for Julia when she turned up in that evening dress for Saya's private school ball. Still, most of these women are a good two decades or more younger than me, and most seem too emotionless to imagine having anything beyond a tryst with.

Yet, despite an even greater age difference, I can imagine working something out with the strikingly beautiful, intelligent and resourceful Nina Fortner of Monster. I'm sure I could enjoy being her sensei while she finishes her studies in law and politics.

In comparison to Julia, this is the most provocative item in Nina's wardrobe. While just as amply endowed as Julia, Nina shows her good taste by leaving at least something to our imagination. And despite her age, Nina has had, to put it mildly, more than her share of life experiences. (I should mention I find the linked screenshot of Nina especially cute because it includes that line from the background music, the Ronettes' "Be My Baby," part of the sound track of my adolescence.)

I just scanned my collection of anime and can think of only one woman in the set that is contemporary with me, the main character Chiyoko from Millenium Actress, and then only for a portion of the movie. The only other "older" woman I recalled from this scan is Hibiya Chitose, Hideki's landlady in Chobits. Of course, she's really a scientist (and author) and probably belongs in the same category as Ritsuko, though she's obviously a much warmer personality.

So let me now follow in Furudanuki's footsteps and sweep away any contact with reality by picking a few of the countless delightful young ladies that make up the vast majority of anime women. Like some others here, I was especially struck by Tsukamoto Yasumo. She definitely has it all together, especially when compared to the rest of the SR cast. Why Kenji can't see past the blockhead Tenma to the lovely Yasumo is beyond me. (Of course, speaking of blockheads, Kenji can't see how much better off he'd be with Ojo-san either.)

Another favorite of mine is Nakajima Youko from Juuni Kokki. Not the whiny, ineffective Youko from Tokyo, of course, but the beautiful, strong-willed leader she becomes after her arrival in the Kingdoms. However it's probably a bit difficult to build a relationship with an immortal who'll always look eighteen.

One other young woman who caught my attention is Munemune from Abenobashi Magical Shopping Arcade. Not the ecchi Munemune who appears in most of the episodes, but the shy young woman who becomes the lover of the arcade's mystic designer in the aftermath of World War II.

She had such an air of intelligence and mystery about her, even though she speaks rather rarely in this episode.

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2009-05-28 at 07:24.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 02:03   Link #70
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

My favourite girl would definitely have to be Kotori from DC, the fact that she is such a sweetheart and is very kind and caring just draws me to her, and omg she has got to be the most nicely proportioned girl in anime out there, i mean look at her figure, nice hips, good bust, thin waist and slender but not bony legs. The girl makes me want to drool..

Another girl i would like is another one of my favourites and that is Asa from Shuffle! not only does she have a bubbly personality and very beautiful, but she is also a hellalot awsome cook and great at giving advice. Her easy and outgoing nature just causes me to fall in love...
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 08:03   Link #71
07ChanF
Mass Dictionary Lookup...

My favourite anime girl would either be:
1: Kohaku [Tsukihime (Game)]- Psycotic, insane girl that would match my personality... another plus is that she is a pharmacist and a very good cook.
2: Kaede [Shuffle! (Anime)]- Batshit crazy but really caring... At least she wouldn't be too annoyed at me being devoted...
3: Chikane [Kannaduki no Miko (Anime)]- Absolutely awesome girl if she doesn't prefer Himeko... Don't mind yuri personally as long as she was happy with me.

As you can see I'm slightly twisted in my perception of a "dream girl"... But someone has to be there for those who fall apart in society.
07ChanF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 08:06   Link #72
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07ChanF View Post
2: Kaede [Shuffle! (Anime)]- Batshit crazy but really caring... At least she wouldn't be too annoyed at me being devoted...
So true. Not to mention that she'll inspire fear to anyone crazy enough to come looking to hurt you And when she's done slashing them to beats, you'll still be the man Isn't that nice?
Old 2006-12-04, 14:51   Link #73
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07ChanF View Post
My favourite anime girl would either be:
1: Kohaku [Tsukihime (Game)]- Psycotic, insane girl that would match my personality... another plus is that she is a pharmacist and a very good cook
Lol a cook and a pharmacist, somehow i get this fear of eating anything made by her...
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 23:05   Link #74
yaYoree

Send a message via MSN to yaYoree
i'd choose Karada Iokawa from Asatte no Houkou.she is cute.
yaYoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 23:17   Link #75
07ChanF
Mass Dictionary Lookup...

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
Lol a cook and a pharmacist, somehow i get this fear of eating anything made by her...
Really true if you see the game:
Spoiler for massive spoiler for the game:

On Kaede, I'm a little crazy myself so I probably would think Kaede is a "normal" person
07ChanF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 02:43   Link #76
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

only one girl for me.
Aoi Sakuraba

kawaii!!
Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 10:06   Link #77
XeNoGeaR
AnimeJunkie

Send a message via MSN to XeNoGeaR
Revy From Black Lagoon So Hotttt
XeNoGeaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 11:06   Link #78
PhineasLucis

Dream anime girl, eh ?

Let me put it this way..... there are too many girls to choose from. And, even if I tried to narrow it down, the list is too long.

So, I'll pick the one which I had the biggest infatuation on, and, event hough I am no longer infatuated with her... I still wouldn't mind her as my dream anime girl.

Manya re chosen, but ... there can be only one (for me....:

NIEA_7

Spoiler:

In size 7 to suit the fact.
PhineasLucis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 16:45   Link #79
Akeval

Send a message via AIM to Akeval
Kurumi from Steel Angel Kurumi

...I mean who wouldnt want a cyborg dedicated to them?

...and look at that face :3
Old 2006-12-29, 00:49   Link #80
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids! View Post
an abomination before the eyes of God.
- You hit the nail on the head so accurately, it seems you were made for each other.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote