-Onegai Twins
-Infinite Ryvius

I'm pretty sure i fell asleep more then once watching each of those.. Zzzz
Old 2006-12-06, 10:49   Link #382
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

@ jmz - What episodes did you watch?.. @_@
If you watched somewhere in the 100deds then you probably picked filler.. most of the fans don't watch that crap too.. and all of them hate it..

Well, I can't imagine someone hating the first 10-20 eps of the series..

@ Blablabla - Gee.. you even hate FSN.. what anime do you like O_O
Old 2006-12-06, 13:05   Link #383
division
x/0

Ninja Resurrection.

Although, in fairness, the amount I hated this with may have grown through nostalgia alone and I since may have, in fact, see far worse anime. However, in my mind, this one takes the cake.

And just for the sake of complaining, I wasn't much a fan of Canvas2 after the final episode. It felt like they called in M. Night Shyamalan to write the conclusion.

"What a twist!" -Robot Chicken

Edit: Oh yeah, I should add Ninja Resurrection is the only anime I've ever thrown into a burning fire.
Old 2006-12-06, 13:09   Link #384
Gundam Zero Force

The worst Anime I have seen was this Anime Movie Called Metropolis , , , , stupid, stupid, stupid . . . it had great drawings and detail but the story just got so stupid and unrealistic . . . . by the end I was like "what the heck did I just see?" . . . . .
Old 2006-12-06, 13:14   Link #385
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam Zero Force View Post
The worst Anime I have seen was this Anime Movie Called Metropolis , , , , stupid, stupid, stupid . . . it had great drawings and detail but the story just got so stupid and unrealistic . . . . by the end I was like "what the heck did I just see?" . . . . .
What can you find so unrealistic in a SF movie ?

BC XIII :
Cossette, Kenshin OVAs, Gugrave, Cowboy Bebop, Satoshi Kon's works, Makoto Shinkai's ones, Ghost in The Shell SAC (haven't see the 2nd GIG and the movie yet), Juuni Kokki, Rozen Maiden, Versailles no Bara, a Dezaki anime called in french "Remi sans familles" (dunno the original title), Wolf's Rain, Paranoia Agent, Death Note, Simoun, Honey and Clover etc... etc...

Satisfied ?
Old 2006-12-06, 13:36   Link #386
Gundam Zero Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla View Post

BC XIII :
Cossette, Kenshin OVAs, Gugrave, Cowboy Bebop, Satoshi Kon's works, Makoto Shinkai's ones, Ghost in The Shell SAC (haven't see the 2nd GIG and the movie yet), Juuni Kokki, Rozen Maiden, Versailles no Bara, a Dezaki anime called in french "Remi sans familles" (dunno the original title), Wolf's Rain, Paranoia Agent, Death Note, Simoun, Honey and Clover etc... etc...

Satisfied ?
wow, I wasn't trying to bash anything . . . .the movie just ended so wierd . . everything just came crashing down and there was everybody . . . .all ok after like a 100 story city bulding crumbled . . . . . it was a long time since I saw it . . . . but I know my friends thought it ended weird too . . . . but whatever I am a newbie when it comes to watching a lot of different anime, anyways I have not seen that much but I have seen stuff here and there and Metropolis just didn't work for me . . . . .
Old 2006-12-06, 13:59   Link #387
nightman
just a member

the worst anime i'VE ever seen is a sport anime. I didn't even bother remembering the name, but it had something to do with bicycles
Old 2006-12-06, 14:14   Link #388
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by division View Post

And just for the sake of complaining, I wasn't much a fan of Canvas2 after the final episode. It felt like they called in M. Night Shyamalan to write the conclusion.
Hm, Canvas 2 ranks very highly on my list Nor did i find the ending that unbelievable. And it is actualy one of the few series where i liked all the characters
Old 2006-12-06, 14:15   Link #389
Gundam Zero Force

Quote:
I must be really tired becasue I didn't see that part of the question . . . . oops . .

When I meant unrealistic I did not me technology wise . . . I love Gundam Wing that is all SF . . . . .when I meant unrealistic I meant how everybody in the end of Metropoilis survived all the destruction . . . but really let's not make a big deal out of it . . . . I really don't want to start anything. I was just putting my 2 cents in,that all Sorry if I came across wrong . . . . my bad
Old 2006-12-06, 14:19   Link #390
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:
wow, I wasn't trying to bash anything . . . ..
Don't worry, I'm not those fanboys who will bash you just because you dare say "I don't like this". I just wanted to understand what you did want to say, thats all
Old 2006-12-06, 14:23   Link #391
Gundam Zero Force

Quote:
Don't worry, I'm not those fanboys who will bash you just because you dare say "I don't like this". I just wanted to understand what you did want to say, thats all
I tend to confuse myself at times and in a result confuse everybody else . . . lol
Old 2006-12-06, 16:27   Link #392
hooliganj
Team Player

Quote:
Quote:
I must be really tired becasue I didn't see that part of the question . . . . oops . .

When I meant unrealistic I did not me technology wise . . . I love Gundam Wing that is all SF . . . . .when I meant unrealistic I meant how everybody in the end of Metropoilis survived all the destruction . . . but really let's not make a big deal out of it . . . . I really don't want to start anything. I was just putting my 2 cents in,that all Sorry if I came across wrong . . . . my bad
The story of Metropolis, as interpreted through Tezuka's manga and Rintaro's movie, contains some very strong messianic themes, which may or may not appeal to you, but it does explain a lot of the odder or more mystical elements of the story, including the fact that almost everyone survives in the end. After all, what good is a messiah that doesn't save everyone?

Quote:
(...)a Dezaki anime called in french "Remi sans familles" (dunno the original title)(...)
Japanese: Ie Naka Ko Remi
English: Nobody's Boy, Remi

I suppose now that I've posted here, I should list an awful anime. How about Jungle de Ikou?
Old 2006-12-07, 07:32   Link #393
anselfir
Style Über Alles

certain parts of certain episodes of ichigo100% -_- I finally saw something that out-wtfed eva's ending, and I was in awe.

Ikkitusen (or something): what can i say, o.O Let's have more taste guys.

parts of FSN
I didn't play the game, and I do not like lollies. Ilya annoys the hell out of me, get the f away from saber's screen time, k?

The first 20 episodes of FMA were torturous for me, in terms of suffering this is top. tried so hard to watch it, believe me, I couldnt' take it.

Eva's ending wasn't that bad actually, just did not exist.

Last edited by anselfir; 2006-12-07 at 18:55.
Old 2006-12-07, 15:34   Link #394
kayos
Banned

You know I only saw a little more than half of the entire series of FMA (about 30 eps), I just couldn't take watching the rest of it anymore and threw out a crap loads of disc of FMA. I thought the series started off good, but then it just started dragging, the story was so slow. It pains me to watch each eps to see no progress.
Old 2006-12-07, 23:09   Link #395
division
x/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Hm, Canvas 2 ranks very highly on my list Nor did i find the ending that unbelievable. And it is actualy one of the few series where i liked all the characters
Spoiler for About Canvas 2 final ep:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir View Post
Eva's ending wasn't that bad actually, just did not exist.
Took me three tries to get past the opening scene of the movie, then when I finally made it past that point, I discovered the rest was about as entertaining and I walked out after about 25 minutes. Ever since I've held that the final ep of Eva was a masterpiece-- see the movie if you want to see how bad it could have been.
Old 2006-12-08, 10:00   Link #396
animefanrk2k

Send a message via AIM to animefanrk2k Send a message via MSN to animefanrk2k
End of Evangelion's VERY VERY end was the moment that made the movie worth watching. It was only one scene, ONE SCENE, but that scene was enough to make the other randomness worth sitting through, though I won't do THAT ever again. XD

You know, there's exactly one series in existence that I hate, but I've completely erased it from my memories, so I can't tell you what it is, what it's about, or anything like that. I just remember how much I loathed it and then it was gone.
Old 2006-12-08, 10:24   Link #397
Cephalopedalis

Hokuto no ken ("Fist of the North Star" or something like that)
Old 2006-12-08, 11:32   Link #398
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by division View Post
Spoiler for About Canvas 2 final ep:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-08, 11:54   Link #399
kingdom_elladrel
Ayu-ism

I would have to say the English version of Cardcaptor Sakura, a.k.a. Cardcraptors.

That is the worst butchering of an anime I've ever seen. Of course, Card Captor Sakura itself is a good anime, but in the English dubbed version, the atrocious butchering and maiming and raping and sodomizing of the series is almost unspeakable. They skipped many episodes, causing the story, or what's left of it, to be disjointed and made little sense, cutting and splicing episodes in such a way to make it look like Syaoran is the main character instead of Sakura, and these are just a few of the examples, 2 of the best, or should I say worst, examples of butchering.

The company that dubbed this should be lynched for their anime atrocities :P
Old 2006-12-08, 11:57   Link #400
anselfir
Style Über Alles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephalopedalis View Post
Hokuto no ken ("Fist of the North Star" or something like that)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF5VbM6DmDY

what are you talking about?