Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-08, 16:23   Link #401
FireBorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
SO DON'T ANYONE IN THE U.S DARE SAYING THAT DBZ, SAINT SEIYA SUCK BECAUSE THEY DON'T! GO AND WATCH THEM IN SPANISH OR JAPANESE WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES AND YOU WILL LIKE IT A LOT MORE!
I'm Canadian. I guess that means I can say it sucks? =p

Well, I don't really recall any of the worst animes I've seen.. but as for overrated, Hellsing and Evangelion.
Old 2006-12-08, 16:40   Link #402
Keios
Q(°.°Q)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF5VbM6DmDY

what are you talking about?
That was honestly the best fighting scene I've seen in any anime. That tank didn't stand a chance!

Special kudos to the voice actors.
Old 2006-12-08, 20:38   Link #403
Aeriths Spirit
Silver Hair Pouncer

Send a message via AIM to Aeriths Spirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdom_elladrel View Post
I would have to say the English version of Cardcaptor Sakura, a.k.a. Cardcraptors.

That is the worst butchering of an anime I've ever seen. Of course, Card Captor Sakura itself is a good anime, but in the English dubbed version, the atrocious butchering and maiming and raping and sodomizing of the series is almost unspeakable. They skipped many episodes, causing the story, or what's left of it, to be disjointed and made little sense, cutting and splicing episodes in such a way to make it look like Syaoran is the main character instead of Sakura, and these are just a few of the examples, 2 of the best, or should I say worst, examples of butchering.

The company that dubbed this should be lynched for their anime atrocities :P
Agreed. =) I cried when I heard the voices. -.-

I'd also have to say Full Metal Alchemist movie. I loved the series but the movie was just plain bad. Some of the characters were under developed. I wanted to know more about some of them.

A Wind Named Amnesia. =/

Last edited by Aeriths Spirit; 2006-12-08 at 20:51. Reason: update
Old 2006-12-08, 21:04   Link #404
domino
デレデレ

The Mitsu x Mitsu Drops OVA was impressively bad. T_T The "lovely" story of a girl with a negative IQ who falls in love with her abusive rapist boyfriend for no reason. Watching that OVA was like pulling teeth.

I'd also love to use crap like FLCL, Mai Hime, and the entire Tenchi Muyo universe as frisbees, but I know a lot of people who'd beat me up for saying that. :P

Hated Evangelion and Ayashi no Ceres too. >_< I can't believe how much money I spent on that crap.
Old 2006-12-09, 09:43   Link #405
Cephalopedalis

Quote:

To bad a tank doesn´t have any pressure points (or does it? )
Old 2006-12-09, 10:20   Link #406
Keios
Q(°.°Q)

I'd like to thank Cephalopedalis for mentioning Hokuto no ken and anselfir for providing that amazing clip, which encouraged me to watch a few episodes.

This is one of those 'so bad it's good' -series. The first few episodes have been extremely entertaining, but I'll probably get bored of it before long.

There's something terribly wrong with me, I know.

MOUNTAIN SPLIT FISSURE WAVE!
Old 2006-12-09, 12:29   Link #407
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keios View Post
I'd like to thank Cephalopedalis for mentioning Hokuto no ken and anselfir for providing that amazing clip, which encouraged me to watch a few episodes.

This is one of those 'so bad it's good' -series. The first few episodes have been extremely entertaining, but I'll probably get bored of it before long.

There's something terribly wrong with me, I know.

MOUNTAIN SPLIT FISSURE WAVE!
The animated movie had a building falling on him, yet he still walked on as if it was nothing. So manly I cried my eyeballs out.

EDIT and On-Topic: I regret having lost my time to watch and bear Ranma 1/2, if it was a harem anime, it is one of the most poorly disguised and executed ever.
Old 2006-12-09, 18:18   Link #408
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Power Dolls
Virus buster
Tekken
Geneshaft
Comic Party
Shadow Skill the anime not the movie
Street Fighter Alpha
SD Gundam Force
Glass Mask
DBZ

All copies of these should be loaded into a shuttle and hurled into the sun
Old 2006-12-09, 18:52   Link #409
animefanrk2k

Send a message via AIM to animefanrk2k Send a message via MSN to animefanrk2k
Comic Party's great, if only for the To Heart references and the guy that says "My Brother!" XD

And c'mon, the American dubbing of Dragonball Z is so goofed up that it's not only an entirely different show, but it's just bad with hilarious dialogue.

"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?"
"It's over NINE THOOOUUUSSSSAAAAANNND!!!!"
"What nine thousand?!"

Lol... simply lol at that overreaction on Vegeta's part.
Old 2006-12-09, 19:13   Link #410
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

OMG anime that i really hated was Love Love? that was the worst and the most ecchiest anime i have ever seen omg!
Old 2006-12-09, 19:36   Link #411
animefanrk2k

Send a message via AIM to animefanrk2k Send a message via MSN to animefanrk2k
Oh no... OH NO.... o_0

The horror! holyman282, you found the one series I actually deleted and forgot about completely. T_T

The memories... *goes to erase them again*
Old 2006-12-09, 20:26   Link #412
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Love hina the ecchiest ? if i would be asked to list ecchi animes you wouldn't find it on the list, because i don't consider it ecchi at all. If it was intended to be ecchi it failed
Old 2006-12-09, 20:28   Link #413
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Love hina the ecchiest ? if i would be asked to list ecchi animes you wouldn't find it on the list, because i don't consider it ecchi at all. If it was intended to be ecchi it failed
Uhhh they're referring to this:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=3798

Old 2006-12-09, 20:33   Link #414
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07 View Post
ooops, my bad I must be halucinating right about now Must have something to do with it being 3.30 am and me being still awake.... never mind silly old me, move along
Old 2006-12-10, 04:14   Link #415
Storm-and-Fire

Beyblade and Duel Masters so far. The same repetitive shounen anime where the clumpsy protagonist wants to be the best of something...
Old 2006-12-10, 04:41   Link #416
mpeters13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam Zero Force View Post
The worst Anime I have seen was this Anime Movie Called Metropolis , , , , stupid, stupid, stupid . . . it had great drawings and detail but the story just got so stupid and unrealistic . . . . by the end I was like "what the heck did I just see?" . . . . .
omg me too. Finally someone out there agrees. Obscure plot and fantastic drawings doesn't mean it's a good movie. cough... Akira... cough...
Old 2006-12-10, 04:44   Link #417
mpeters13

Umm.. you guys forgot Meine Leibe Wieder... That evil evil show with the OP that totally threw me off. I waited for action the whole show. On top of that, HELLO PEOPLE what about Soul Link...??? That show HAD TO HAVE BEEN a mockery of Gundam. It was so horrible. I thought Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito was a piece of crap too. Did anyone else vomit at Ai Yori Yoshi... I can't be the only one.

OMG I forgot the worst anime productions of all time, silly me!

The following anime provoked bulimia:
SORCERER HUNTERS
EXCEL SAGA.
Magical Lyrical Girl Nanoha
Magical Lyrical Girl Nanoha A's
Pretty Sammy - in whatever flavor.

Cripes... this list is going to get HUGE....

Last edited by mpeters13; 2006-12-10 at 05:04.
Old 2006-12-10, 04:48   Link #418
mpeters13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
HAHAHA DBZ is one the greates anime ever, why? READ THIS CAREFULY!!!

The fuking US tv alters the content of almost everything that they think has violence included (Or just becuase they think they can make it cooler). As a result, they change the principal characteristics of the anime, a clear exanple of these is DBZ! this anime shown in cartoon network SUCKS! REALLY SUCKS! they changed the music, the intro, the ending, the cut and paste some scenes and the have ugly voices! The ended up deteriorating the whole story.

Another good example of these is Saint Seiya, or Zodiac Knights, which is being shown on cartoon network at midnight. This is one of the greates anime series of all time and here it just suck, they have altered this anime so much that the whole consept of the show has been changed. Now, when you see saint seiya in cartoon network it is like whatching Power Rangers!!

SO DON'T ANYONE IN THE U.S DARE SAYING THAT DBZ, SAINT SEIYA SUCK BECAUSE THEY DON'T! GO AND WATCH THEM IN SPANISH OR JAPANESE WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES AND YOU WILL LIKE IT A LOT MORE!
No, and if I remember, it still sucked. I was a big Sailormoon geek when I was in junior high, but after watching more and more anime, Sailormoon was a nasty piece of poop.
Old 2006-12-10, 04:51   Link #419
mpeters13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whojive View Post
cutie honey
HAAAAANIII FURAAAAASHU!

Oh come now... nobody watched Cutie Honey for the plot!
Old 2006-12-10, 04:54   Link #420
mpeters13

Quote:

i just spit up watching this clip.
Closed Thread