Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-18, 20:13   Link #181
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
^ You get cookies for that xD That was one fine piece of information. And the 50 questios were hilarious :P especialy point 31 - The dream you saw yesterday: I saw a dream of a meteorite falling upon and pressuring me. C.C's bad sleeping manner is the cause.

LOL xD
oh yes! XD so does this mean that C.C. tramples on top of him during his sleep? XD
point 23 is also suspicious

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-12-18, 20:16   Link #182
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Answer 23 is genius - he did make the costume/mask after all.

*coughs*
Old 2006-12-18, 20:21   Link #183
sakutsuki

Point 41, "Imagine yourself 30years later: I want you to pray that my hair would not become like rolls...", is that referring to his dad, the emperor? lol....
Old 2006-12-18, 20:23   Link #184
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakutsuki View Post
Point 41, "Imagine yourself 30years later: I want you to pray that my hair would not become like rolls...", is that referring to his dad, the emperor? lol....
Looks that way - and i don't blame Lelouch at all. Tell a lie - i'd probably try that hair style out for a day or something..
Old 2006-12-18, 20:26   Link #185
Varisha
zero no dai fan

Quote:
An incident will make him abruptly intimate with Shirley
I wonder if this means she is going to find out about Lulu's secret. Could be very interesting. =D
Old 2006-12-19, 01:10   Link #186
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
oh yes! XD so does this mean that C.C. tramples on top of him during his sleep? XD
That, or she snores like a chainsaw.
Quote:
I wonder if this means she is going to find out about Lulu's secret. Could be very interesting. =D
Perhaps, but it could also mean that she's making a desperate maneuver to force-spark some romance between her and Lelouch, since he doesn't seem to want to take the lead or isn't responsive enough for her tastes. In other words, she jumps him. Another hypothesis to throw around is that she narrowly escapes some tragedy thanks to Lelouch's intervention and she tries to find comfort in his arms in a one-night stand.
Quote:
Lelouch's hesitation and decision: "It also is a fact that while Lelouch decides to go through the path of war for his purpose, his hesitation and indulgence is not yet all gone. But an incident in the future makes him need to throw away his indulgence.
I'm rather concerned by this - it somehow makes me afraid that Nanally's safety will be jeopardized and drive him to the brink of madness. Either that or she's a goner. I don't imagine anything else that'd make him snap...unless he realizes that it's Suzaku who's thwarted him a couple of times so far and he'd feel deeply betrayed.

EDIT: for those who were awaiting it, here's Suzaku's 50 questions.
Translation credits go anthology_on.

1.Birthday: July 10th.
2.Blood type: O.
3.Height?: 276cm.
4.Your favorite color?: Red. Because it has a passionate image. And it also is in my name.(It's in katakana, but meaning if you change it into kanji...)*朱雀(Suzaku),朱=vermilion, red*
5.Hobby: Like fishing, I used to go frequently in the past days.
6.Liberal type? Scientistic type? Physical type?: I'm a rather athletic person, so I guess the physical type...
7.Subject you're good at?: Physical Education...I guess. That's not good, is it? I'll put more efforts in.
8:How's your grade?: I'm not sure since I only started attending school. I was able to attend do to kindness, so I'm intending to work hardly.
9.Your future ambition: This country to become a country without conflicts.
10.Express your personality within six words and more than two words: てんねん(a going-my-way person) I thought it may be true, after Millay-san mentioned so. I kind of can't deny when the president mentions.
11.Please tell me your merits and demerits: I guess my serious sides may be my merits. I make small mistakes often, since I also have a rough side. That is my demerits.
12.Your favorite food: I like rich foods. Something like demiglace sauce and stuff.
13.Food you dislike?: Cecil-san's original cookings. This conversation is to be kept only within us.... It's quite hard to take.
14.The first thing you taste in the morning: The toothbrush.
15.Morning type? Night type?: I was in the military for long, so basically a morning type. Though I can sleep anywhere anytime, if I intend myself to sleep.
16.Bathtub person or a shower person when you take a bath?: Shower mostly.
17.When is your first love?(To whom?): The maid who was in the house when I was little. I was still three or so, but I'm precocious.
18.Your biggest failure in the past: Things you have really mistaken is a matter you can't tell people.
19.A way to blow off your irritation: Shout out to the sky loudly. Of course, where people are'nt around....
20.Who is the hero for you?: I think people who run through with their beliefs for their important person or their people they love, can be called a hero.
21.Indoor type? Outdoor type?: Outdoor type.
22.Contents inside your wallet: I'm the king of small cash.
23.Your speciality: I can run fast. When escaping? No, no.
24.How to attend your school: By walking. Since I live accross the street of the school with the passage.
25.Moments when you think it was good to be a man: I don't have to mind about makeups and stylishness. But it doesn't differ a lot if you're in the military.
26.What do you want to eat right now?: Gorgeous four pizza. It's gorgeous. I'd like to try once.
27.Tell me your ideal picture of a family: I won't aim too high. If I am only able to be with the person I love.
28.Your favorite season: Spring. I like cherryblossoms, and won't you feel excited?
29.Do you wake in good humor? Or a fretful mood?: I wake up in an instant.
30.How many hours do you sleep averagely?: I sleep for at least 6hours.
31.The dream you saw yesterday: I was attacked by a gigantic creature. It was frightening, since the face of the thing was Arthur.
32.Time you take preparing in the morning: 2minutes when I'm fast, 5minutes when I'm slow. Three minutes is used for brushing my teeth.
33.Do you have anyone you respect?: Cecil-san is a kind person who is reliable. And also, Lady Euphemia. Oh, they're all woman.
34.Please tell me how you spend time in the holidays: I go out to the city. Since I can directly feel the people's living.
35.European food? Japanese food?: Miso soup is a must. So I'm in the middle of making a miso.
36.What do you want to become if you reincarnate?: I think animals are'nt also bad when looking at Arthur. Though I still want to become a human afterall.
37.What are you into nowadays?: Relating with the student council members. It has been a long time, having friends again.
38.Your favorite animal?: I like all animals.
39.What is the most important thing within food, clothing and shelter?: Food is the basic, but I also am being careful with my outfit.
40.This is sudden, but what is love?: It may be a thing you take away from people. Though that is sad a thing.
41.Imagine yourself 30years later: I bet I have more hair than Lelouch(laughs).
42.If you can time leap, when do you want to go back to?: The summer days I spent time with Lelouch and Nunally.
43.Your favorite books(Magazines you read frequently): I frequently read magazines of cats nowadays.
44.Type of female you like: Women with a strong spirit is attractive. Liking older women? No, I didn't mean like that....
45.Are you a type who gives or is given?: I want to experience to be given, but I guess I'm a type ending up giving.
46.Did you get any valentine day's chocolate last year? How many?: I don't relate with things like that.....
47.What would you do if you won a million dollars?(If you won a lottery?): If I won a lottery.... First of all, I'll use it for my school fee. Since I'm in a place of getting helped by people.
48.What kind of person is Lelouch?: He looks cold outwardly right? But he actually is a passionate and a kind person.
49.It's already the 49th question. Are you starting to get tired?: No, it's ended really fast.
50.What do you want for Christmas?: I don't need it for myself. I hope that portion to be given to the children.
Old 2006-12-19, 01:51   Link #187
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Lelouch/Suzaku : Cats are fine too.

Shirley : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2006-12-19, 04:19   Link #188
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Judging by this

20.Who is the hero for you?: I think people who run through with their beliefs for their important person or their people they love, can be called a hero

Lulu would be the perfect hero archetype for him - after all he is ready to go to any lengths for his sister
Old 2006-12-19, 05:58   Link #189
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
3.Height?: 276cm.

That is sooo Clamp style
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-12-19, 06:10   Link #190
Cereal
shaberfong(:

that can't be true ! he can't be 98 cm taller than lulu XD
Old 2006-12-19, 07:53   Link #191
Cpt.Eirikr
=Just me=

Good, just finished watching episode 10 in sub version, and Villeta says Jeremiah was killed indeed. But, other people say he'll come back. Could someone clear that up please?
Old 2006-12-19, 08:09   Link #192
vonLohengramm

well it looked like he was killed.
but it also looked like suzaku was killed in the first episode...
so i think he´ll come back...
Old 2006-12-19, 08:15   Link #193
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonLohengramm View Post
well it looked like he was killed.
but it also looked like suzaku was killed in the first episode...
so i think he´ll come back...
Wearing an orange-coloured half-mask perhaps?

Part of narrative certainty, is that there is only one type of adversary who is more dangerous than an intelligent enemy; and that adversary is an insane enemy. If Lelouch couldn't be matched in terms of wits, Mr Orange can come close by becoming completely loony.
Old 2006-12-19, 08:20   Link #194
Navel

Idea:

The "incident in the future makes him (Lulu) need to throw away his indulgence" might be the imperials starting to investigate the Ashford Academy. After all, Villeta has a reason now to follow this lead and find out who did that to Orange-kun.

We can even imagine something more dreadful like : Orange-kun, finding out that the cute wheel-chair bound blind loli is Zero's sister, loses its last neurons and goes on to do dreadful things to poor Nanaly.

The reporter might reveal himself as a double-spy as well, aiding in revealing the truth behind the Ashford Academy and whom they were giving refuge inside that building.

Otherwise, the incident where Lulu has to protect Shirley may be that "incident in the future". Just imagine what would happen if Lulu would have to turn against Todou because the latter is too stuck in nationalistic pride and eager to kill Britannians indiscriminately just like Brittanians do with elevens.

Edit: damn, VCV came with the same idea while I was typing this... ^^
Old 2006-12-19, 08:23   Link #195
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

I think he won't come back. Characters actualy die in Code Geass, and they still have one hell of a big cast to manage, so i wouldn't be surprised if he actualy stays dead.
Old 2006-12-19, 08:27   Link #196
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I think he won't come back. Characters actualy die in Code Geass, and they still have one hell of a big cast to manage, so i wouldn't be surprised if he actualy stays dead.
But you see, if Sunrise wanted to kill off Orange, they would probably not let him eject at all. Saying that he is dead without viewing a body is awfully suspicious...

One of the constants in the Code Geass universe, is that the Britannia Empire is composed of many rival groups who don't talk to one another. The right hand literally don't know what the left hand is doing, and that's how someone like CC is not being hunted by the Britannian military; Clovis is dead, and everyone else in the know is keeping their mouths shut as CC's very existence is a secret within the government.

Thus, I won't be surprised if Orange is being secretly treated for injuries, and be available as a mid-boss near episode 18~20. After all, he had the most (legitimate) reason to hate Zero, and it would be a pity if Orange doesn't get another chance at revenge.
Old 2006-12-19, 08:47   Link #197
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
But you see, if Sunrise wanted to kill off Orange, they would probably not let him eject at all. Saying that he is dead without viewing a body is awfully suspicious...
You can't be forgetting just how much the camera was focusing on the escaping Pod. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Thus, I won't be surprised if Orange is being secretly treated for injuries, and be available as a mid-boss near episode 18~20. After all, he had the most (legitimate) reason to hate Zero, and it would be a pity if Orange doesn't get another chance at revenge.
As to why i believe episode 10 to be a good turning point for Jeremiah. It shows that the man won't stop at anything until he takes down Zero and regains his pride, that includes going against Cornelia's orders & going up against a new Nightmare model he knew nothing about.

What a legend. <3
Old 2006-12-19, 08:55   Link #198
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
As to why i believe episode 11 to be a good turning point for Jeremiah. It shows that the man won't stop at anything until he takes down Zero and regains his pride, that includes going against Cornelia's orders & going up against a new Nightmare model he knew nothing about.

What a legend. <3
Indeed. Orange might be technically a villain, but he was punished for a crime he didn't commit. Zero ruined his life; and it was completely intentional on Lelouch's part too. Others might hunt Zero for the sake of securing their own hold on power, but Orange just wants to undo the wrongs done to him.

That's why I believe it would be a pity to get rid of him early. Zero needs a real Nemesis, and Orange fits the bill well.
Old 2006-12-19, 09:26   Link #199
Guppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Eirikr View Post
Good, just finished watching episode 10 in sub version, and Villeta says Jeremiah was killed indeed.
I thought that she only said やられた ("yarareta"), which I would've interpreted merely as meaning that he'd been defeated.

Anyone with better Japanese knowledge care to clarify this?
Old 2006-12-19, 09:32   Link #200
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
awww wth its.... its Lulu x Shirley!? How dare you sunrise.~

Lulu you aren't getting away after you did <below> to CC!
Spoiler:
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers