AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2006-12-25, 21:50   Link #881
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
News time for MMD10.

Spoiler:

Well, I can only get more when I have those news at hand.
ps. On an unrelated note, Chidori's favourite singer, James Brown, died yesterday at the age of 73.
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 22:04   Link #882
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshie View Post
but do we know if tessa even likes her borhter i meen couldnt it be that she never really liked him , or thought she liked him but in real she was jellous of him or always thought she was less than him.
and did tessa know anythink about leo working for a. i thought that when they were taken away they were "trained" together. it would be stainge if she didnt know were he went.

P.S. Merry christmas
Actually, she hates him. From my memories she never calls him "brother" in front of anyone------that is, she treats him as an enemy.
Old 2006-12-25, 22:26   Link #883
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
News time for MMD10.

Spoiler:

Well, I can only get more when I have those news at hand.
ps. On an unrelated note, Chidori's favourite singer, James Brown, died yesterday at the age of 73.
.. i cant wait to see pictures.. Laevatien sounds liek its gonna be uber cool
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 23:56   Link #884
tghfbt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post

Remember that Mr Gold want only what the Whispered know, if Leonard wasn't here Chidori would already be in the same state as the girl from the beginning of FMP. If Leonard hasn't come to inform Sousuke and Chidori in COMO, Sousuke wouldn't have ask for the ARX-7 and I don't think he would have been able to survive a match against 3 Cordal
If Leonard didn't come after Souske had beaten up all 3 Cordal Chidori will be with Souske.
If Leonard behave like a MAN he would steal Chidori in her sleep and his pals wouldn't put bombs in school and use Chidori friend as hostage chained to the bomb.
But Leo wanted to come as knight on white hourse to his leady. What a pathetic boy.
tghfbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 00:24   Link #885
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tghfbt View Post
If Leonard didn't come after Souske had beaten up all 3 Cordal Chidori will be with Souske.
If Leonard behave like a MAN he would steal Chidori in her sleep and his pals wouldn't put bombs in school and use Chidori friend as hostage chained to the bomb.
But Leo wanted to come as knight on white hourse to his leady. What a pathetic boy.
There's nothing with that. Amalgam is a somehow Terrorist group, so in order to force Sousuke to hand Chodori over, Kurama WILL use terrorist's methods to threaten him.
But Leonard loves Chodri, so he'll just directly ask Sousuke/Chodori for that, not taking sneaky methods. Think about it: If Chidori was robbed by those ways, she would had been escaped by her "inhuman strength" and the fact that Leonard wants to keep her like a jewel.
Since Sousuke rejected to hand her over, he beat him badly in that duel to force Chodori to go with him. Not a real terrorist method IMO: Anyone can do that.
Old 2006-12-26, 08:31   Link #886
Miles Teg

Quote:
But Sousuke wouldn't have been able to beat the 3 cordal without the ARX-7 and it's because Leonard has come the day before, that Tessa has send the Arbalest.

And about the method used by Kuruma (yes Kuruma not Leonard) remember, he is the man who has killed Nami in BOMF when Sousuke was ready to surrender... So putting bomb everywhere on a school was clearly something he would do more than abducting a girl when she is sleeping.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 09:52   Link #887
sunsaero

After reading all that and making assumptions, this is just what *I* think might end up happening since A. Leonard is the sick sad child and after what chidori did on the helicopter, and the author probably trying to get everyone to feel some form of hostile sympathy for leonard and understand more of his motives, so I honestly don't think they will kill him off, not for a while. They usually dont let the guys you really hate die for a long time *growl*

But one thing has come to my mind, and wonder if it comes to a battle of love, or even words, *what will sousuke say to chidori when they finally get to meet* or what will he say to win her back, like they say* U cant just protect someone to show them your love you must prove it to them, so that might make for interesting thought for a bit to me anyways :P, I can think of aphew things to say but I hope when he actually has to deliver the punch line it blows her away.

Or hell maybe there wont be a punch line, and all the drama,action,blood,sweat,teers will do all the talking and chidori and sousuke hit it off. But the more and more I think about an alternative just hope they dont drag it on and on and on, If chidori feels that bad about her kidnapper shes gotta feel somewhat bad for what shes doing to sousuke I mean come on...

You can't judge a man by his past but for what he does now, and what he trys to do every day, she must realize that if she doesnt already, and accept sousuke for what he wants to give to her, protect for her. and die for her. I don't know what id do or even what the show would do if she chose leonard over sousuke, id lose and gain so much more interest with a broken heart (crosses fingers).

p.s. sorry if this post was already discussed :P.
sunsaero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 10:18   Link #888
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Some crazy stuff from Mr. Gatoh's Blog (I read the translated version):

Spoiler:

We can hope that he'll give us good things in the future.
Old 2006-12-26, 11:22   Link #889
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet

Quote:
Some crazy stuff from Mr. Gatoh's Blog (I read the translated version):

Spoiler:

We can hope that he'll give us good things in the future.
11th anniversary? when's that?
Old 2006-12-26, 11:48   Link #890
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generalgm View Post
11th anniversary? when's that?
Considering FMP started from short stories in DM even before BMG was novelized in 1998, the year of FMP 11th Anniversary should be around 2007-8.
Old 2006-12-26, 13:48   Link #891
Dragon_Ninja

If I'm not mistaken, I think that there's only one novel left to come out. BTW, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can pictures from the most recent chapter of MMD?
Dragon_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 14:12   Link #892
dpryciak

Send a message via MSN to dpryciak Send a message via Yahoo to dpryciak
Chidori MAY be acting quite Damsel in Distress right now, but, what other choice does she have? Surrounded by people with guns, having promised Leo to go with him to keep Sosuke safe and alive (as if they would tell her what HE'S been up to lately!!), and really not knowing where she is or where to go if she did escape...

Sure, she's hoping that Sosuke comes to rescue her, but do you REALLY think that she is certain that he can? So, that means, simple survival. And hoping somebody from Mithril shows up. And I bet there is a lot of feeling sorry for herself involved. She isn't a warrior, she's a school girl, and she has a lot of thinking to do.

And Leo...well, his fascination with Kaname I think stems from the fact that she's another Whispered...

I don't know.
dpryciak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 14:30   Link #893
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Considering FMP started from short stories in DM even before BMG was novelized in 1998, the year of FMP 11th Anniversary should be around 2007-8.
a full yera maybe. i wish they would just animate it alraedyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, well we got antoher week to wait till teh release of the next cahpter XD can't wait
Old 2006-12-26, 14:40   Link #894
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

aight seriously i want them to rap this up in this book (with the last chapter especially long cz we dont want chidori's rescue to seem rushed or underexplained) If this happens then the next novel could possibly be Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu...2

EDIT: and if the series does infact end with a "happy" ending (as i hope it will) i would certainly detest gatouh (however u spell it) if it had an Escaflowne ending - chidori dies/goes away/gets absorbed into al for final attack or an Inuyasha ending - life continues as it was before, chidori and sousuke never hook up or become a couple, and they continue with the same "relationship" they had before, with no admittance of feelings.

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 15:02   Link #895
sunsaero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster View Post
aight seriously i want them to rap this up in this book (with the last chapter especially long cz we dont want chidori's rescue to seem rushed or underexplained) If this happens then the next novel could possibly be Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu...2

EDIT: and if the series does infact end with a "happy" ending (as i hope it will) i would certainly detest gatouh (however u spell it) if it had an Escaflowne ending - chidori dies/goes away/gets absorbed into al for final attack or an Inuyasha ending - life continues as it was before, chidori and sousuke never hook up or become a couple, and they continue with the same "relationship" they had before, with no admittance of feelings.

I really hope it doesnt end like *inuyasha, they built up to much tension and love and I think they're both to stubborn to give up on eacother. *hopes anyways*

Im leaning more towards eureka seven, *sousuke Blows through the defenses screaming GIVE BACK CHIDORI and first time in his life he cries with such meaning and through kanames *whisper physce* hears him through AL's LD confess his loves strength beats leonard, jumps out grabs chidori kisses Fumo 2 imo the end.

*that would make meh happy hehe
sunsaero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 15:18   Link #896
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsaero View Post
I really hope it doesnt end like *inuyasha, they built up to much tension and love and I think they're both to stubborn to give up on eacother. *hopes anyways*

Im leaning more towards eureka seven, *sousuke Blows through the defenses screaming GIVE BACK CHIDORI and first time in his life he cries with such meaning and through kanames *whisper physce* hears him through AL's LD confess his loves strength beats leonard, jumps out grabs chidori kisses Fumo 2 imo the end.

*that would make meh happy hehe
Id rather not haev Sousuke cry LOL id like to see Sousuke masscre amalgan tho than give leonard a brutal death *Cough* blade into cockpit? *Close up on Leonard(maybe decapitated or almost cut in half suffering)*lol i have such a sick mind =S than Sousuke can go save chidori and she could hit him with the fan or something saying, "why did you take so long" than he can have that clueless look and pick her up, bring her into the cockpit and Laevatien flys off into the morning or night after we can Fumoffu 2

WOW i just realized what ending would REALLY piss me off, if sousuke goes thru all of that and sousuke like saves her she goes, "Im sorry" than shoots sousuke or something cause leonard convinced her =.=
Old 2006-12-26, 15:45   Link #897
tghfbt

Quote:
But Leonard loves Chodri, so he'll just directly ask Sousuke/Chodori for that, not taking sneaky methods. Think about it: If Chidori was robbed by those ways, she would had been escaped by her "inhuman strength" and the fact that Leonard wants to keep her like a jewel.
Since Sousuke rejected to hand her over, he beat him badly in that duel to force Chodori to go with him. Not a real terrorist method IMO: Anyone can do that.
Duel? So first Leo send squad which placed bomb all around school and after those guys were beaten he used Souske as a hostage to get Chidori. Kind of not very noble.
If Leo asked for one on one combat after Chidori rejected his offer this would be duel like between Tessa and Mao.

Why don't he just threaten Chidori with killing her hamster if she want go with him. Lot less people would die.
Old 2006-12-26, 15:48   Link #898
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

badass way to kill leotard: they start fighting, then after a decent amount of time has gone by they finally clash lambda on lambda, and it seems even. Then sousuke opens his hatch, pulls out a mean looking rpg, flicks off/waves goodbye (either or) to leotard, and fires it from his cockpit to leonard's (over the glowing lambda X lambda collision), destroying the cockpit and killing leotard (oh yes there will be blood). Then of course he pulls back chidori's head by her hair and sticks his tongue down her throat (just like a fairytale eh?). Or he could have a more romantic reunion with chidori afterwards... thatd be ok too i guess.

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 15:50   Link #899
tghfbt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
But Sousuke wouldn't have been able to beat the 3 cordal without the ARX-7 and it's because Leonard has come the day before, that Tessa has send the Arbalest.

And about the method used by Kuruma (yes Kuruma not Leonard) remember, he is the man who has killed Nami in BOMF when Sousuke was ready to surrender... So putting bomb everywhere on a school was clearly something he would do more than abducting a girl when she is sleeping.
This is good example of "road to the hell paved with good intentions".
If Leo just let it go Chidori would be probably easily captured and plenty of people would stay alive like Mithril's chopper crew. Or Wraith would shoot them all because she wouldn't be injected with medicine by Leo.

And who send Kuruma. Santa?
Old 2006-12-26, 16:25   Link #900
Miles Teg

Quote:
And who send Kuruma. Santa?
Mr Gold the head of Amalgam, the mission has been decided/planned by Amalgam "board of director" like stated by Leonard himself in the first chapter of COMO.

Kuruma clearly say to Leonard that it's because of his meddling that the mission has gone wrong.

Kuruma was in charge, Leonard was only here to observe not for anything else.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen