AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-12-26, 19:20   Link #861
Nightbat®
Deadpan Snarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megu-chan View Post
XD That'll spark a lot of fanart and fanfictions then! All this pic needs is Shinku and your dream will come true

No it doesn't
Old 2006-12-26, 20:30   Link #862
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
Well, she protected Shinku and got hit for Shinku in S2, so I believe it's possible.
She did that because Suigintou is a warrior masquerading as a doll. She's the type who swore that she will be the one to defeat her rival, and will not let another doll do it for her.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 20:46   Link #863
Megu-chan
Is not junk!

Send a message via AIM to Megu-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
^ *kicks shinku out of the picture* ~ gin x megu love is all i need

too...much...moe...*faints* >.<

xD yeah Megu would fake her death just to get Shinku away from her. GinxMegu forever
Megu-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 02:37   Link #864
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker View Post
She did that because Suigintou is a warrior masquerading as a doll. She's the type who swore that she will be the one to defeat her rival, and will not let another doll do it for her.
Kind of a poor excuse for taking a shot for your enemy I wouldn't risk being killed to protect my bitter enemy
Old 2006-12-27, 03:50   Link #865
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

In her case, it is a whole different story together. Ever had a rivalry once, and you swore you will do whatever it takes to beat the person?

Same with Suigintou. To her, Shinku is her most bitter rival, one she truly wishes to see beaten by her very own hands (or wings). Knowing her, she will truly hate to have Shinku being beaten by anyone but her, because she did swear to her that she will be the one to beat Shinku in one of the episodes. Hence she just wouldn't allow Barasuishou defeat Shinku without given the chance of beating Shinku herself.

If Shinku was an enemy, Suigintou won't care how Shinku is defeated. But in this case, Shinku is not just an enemy, but a rival as well, so she will care who or how Shinku is defeated.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 04:05   Link #866
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Spoiler for Nori:
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 05:24   Link #867
devilgirl11
nosebleed from hot anime

Send a message via MSN to devilgirl11
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
Well, she protected Shinku and got hit for Shinku in S2, so I believe it's possible.
she got hit because it was a suprise attack
devilgirl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 05:34   Link #868
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilgirl11 View Post
she got hit because it was a suprise attack
because she knew that Shinku was the only one abel to defeat Bara. And that she would have taken care of Megu.
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 05:58   Link #869
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
but there was also a hint of love given to shinku by gin sama imo ~ we havent seen it yet but i guess that "sorry" from shinku did make gin change a bit ~ a hint of sisterly protection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki View Post

Spoiler for Nori:
whow...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 07:27   Link #870
Lost

Quote:
Well, the two are made as a pair, so each has almost similar features, but I noticed, Shinku has superiority complex, and Suigintou has inferiority complex.
Exactly.. they are too opposite and yet similar to be a concidence! I'm smelling something suspicious here. (not in relation to a Gin X Shinku slant, but for real; story-wise.)
Quote:
In her case, it is a whole different story together. Ever had a rivalry once, and you swore you will do whatever it takes to beat the person?

Same with Suigintou. To her, Shinku is her most bitter rival, one she truly wishes to see beaten by her very own hands (or wings). Knowing her, she will truly hate to have Shinku being beaten by anyone but her, because she did swear to her that she will be the one to beat Shinku in one of the episodes. Hence she just wouldn't allow Barasuishou defeat Shinku without given the chance of beating Shinku herself.

If Shinku was an enemy, Suigintou won't care how Shinku is defeated. But in this case, Shinku is not just an enemy, but a rival as well, so she will care who or how Shinku is defeated.
Interestingly, it's kinda weird if you think about it. Suigintou wants so much to kill Shinku; yet when she dies protecting Shinku ("I will be the one to kill you" I think she says), how will Gin ever get to kill Shinku (Its not like Gin knows she is going to be remade..) So its kinda self-defeating for Gin to die so that she can kill Shinku; because when she's lost her RM she cant kill Shinku... Suspicious!
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 07:40   Link #871
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

I would definitely say that there is still some love left in Gin's heart. Remember, She only did big damage when Bara tricked her to thinking that the RM would save Megu's life. It's not a far assumption that Gin was actually protecting Shinku... no more no less.

She was holding herself back to protect Megu. It's that trait that proves she still has the ability to feel. Shinku's apology definitely reached her cold heart. It's not like she wouldn't care, that's why i think she saves Shinku.
Old 2006-12-27, 21:37   Link #872
Megu-chan
Is not junk!

For the Kira fans, have a sketch I was working on. I'll most likely finish it soon!
Old 2006-12-27, 22:20   Link #873
ChibiAurora
The Chibi Phoenix

I hope you finish soon Megu-chan ^-^
ChibiAurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-28, 05:05   Link #874
devilgirl11
nosebleed from hot anime

Send a message via MSN to devilgirl11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla View Post
because she knew that Shinku was the only one abel to defeat Bara. And that she would have taken care of Megu.
that could be true...
devilgirl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-28, 05:19   Link #875
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Spoiler for shopped:

Spoiler for Pissed off Shinku:
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-28, 08:49   Link #876
Lost

^ With Shinku in front of the Computer like that, and what we saw of the KunKun DVD in the OVA, it looks like she's screaming at KunKun related stuff...
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-28, 11:35   Link #877
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Quote:
For the Kira fans, have a sketch I was working on. I'll most likely finish it soon!
Wow, I actually have two drawings of Kira that I;m working on.

I may hate her guts, but damn that b****'s outfit is fun to draw, isn't it?
Cinnabon-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-28, 11:40   Link #878
Megu-chan
Is not junk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabon-chan View Post
Wow, I actually have two drawings of Kira that I;m working on.

I may hate her guts, but damn that b****'s outfit is fun to draw, isn't it?
Took over an hour just to get all those little folds and wrinkles in her dress to look halfway decent xD She's got a hell of a lot more of those little folds then Bara does, no wonder i like drawing Bara more xD
Old 2006-12-28, 12:54   Link #879
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Quote:
Took over an hour just to get all those little folds and wrinkles in her dress to look halfway decent xD She's got a hell of a lot more of those little folds then Bara does, no wonder i like drawing Bara more xD
I prefer drawing Kira.......for me it's the opposite: Bara is harder to make look right.
Cinnabon-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-28, 13:46   Link #880
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabon-chan View Post
I prefer drawing Kira.......for me it's the opposite: Bara is harder to make look right.
Do you mind showing your work. I want to see them! Kirakishou and Barasuishou <3

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images