AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-27, 05:26   Link #81
jianfish
Looking for something

I don't think Renji is strong enough to be a Captain yet. His Bankai is not even mastered and I don't think he can even beat any of the current Captain at his level now. Perhaps in future, but not now.

For Ikkaku, guess the only captain he wants to be is to take over his current dear Zaraki.

The gulf between Vice-capt and Full-fledged Captain is really big and its not about pure power alone.
Old 2007-01-27, 09:11   Link #82
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Admittingly Renji hasn't quite mastered his Bankai so normally him moving up to Captain wouldn't be a good idea. But looking at the situation they need anyone they can get. Especially looking at the 5th division that's a mess with their Captain the biggest traitor and their Vice-Captain in a coma. That group needs some sort of leadership, even on a temporary basis.

I hope Ishida has some sort of plan in terms of dealing with his father. I understand that he needs his powers to help with the situation that's developing. Plus he still hasn't killed Mayuri so he can't just let things be. Will be interesting to see the fall-out of that.
Old 2007-01-27, 12:39   Link #83
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Fanart from 112

Old 2007-01-27, 12:54   Link #84
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I hope Ishida has some sort of plan in terms of dealing with his father. I understand that he needs his powers to help with the situation that's developing. Plus he still hasn't killed Mayuri so he can't just let things be. Will be interesting to see the fall-out of that.
You know, I was thinking a bit (I know, I'm surprised too!) after noticing how Ishida was hesitant for a very brief moment before he swore to his father that he will have nothing to do with any Shinigamis and their friends any more. Does this mean Ishida will have nothing to do with Ichigo any more? Then it hits me. Wait just a second. This Ishida might be a step ahead of his bishounen father. Shut up brain, I can't type any faster. Anyway, Ishida says he will have nothing to do with Shingami, but if Ichigo agrees to join the Vizards, then Ishida finds a loophole to be with his great buddy, great pal Ichigo without breaking the promise he made with his father.

Am I smart or what!? Go easy on me.
Old 2007-01-27, 16:35   Link #85
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The rest are in Avtaar Request Thread
Old 2007-01-27, 18:52   Link #86
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
You know, I was thinking a bit (I know, I'm surprised too!) after noticing how Ishida was hesitant for a very brief moment before he swore to his father that he will have nothing to do with any Shinigamis and their friends any more. Does this mean Ishida will have nothing to do with Ichigo any more? Then it hits me. Wait just a second. This Ishida might be a step ahead of his bishounen father. Shut up brain, I can't type any faster. Anyway, Ishida says he will have nothing to do with Shingami, but if Ichigo agrees to join the Vizards, then Ishida finds a loophole to be with his great buddy, great pal Ichigo without breaking the promise he made with his father.

Am I smart or what!? Go easy on me.
Haha brilliant. All we need is for Ichigo to change sides. I wonder if Ishida once his powers return will just go back to the others. Not like he has a high opinion of his father at any rate. Besides circumstances might force him to act. Just breaking off contact with the others will probably be hard considering he did build some friendships especially with Ichigo and Orihime.

Maybe Ishida's father doesn't want to lose Uryuu like he lost his father. Maybe he saw his father's attempts to build relations between Shinigami and Quincy as a reason in why he was killed. Though if Ishida told his father what happened to all those Quincy by Mayuri he might get some slack. At least to go near Shinigami and take another shot at Mayuri. Of course that might need to wait until Aizen gets dealt with but whatever.
Old 2007-01-28, 05:19   Link #87
kriez
dAydream slAcker

Send a message via MSN to kriez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaiku_of_Sand View Post
Thats not it, Isshin stopped Being a Shinagami when he met his wife, the five years later they had Ichigo, then when ichigo was about 5-7 the GF killed Misaki. Becuase Ichigo is only 15(hard to believe). which means when Misaki was killed after Isshin was already done being a shinagami for about 10-12 years
okay i get ya..~ so it was husband over shinigami role lah~ oh love..
Old 2007-01-28, 08:09   Link #88
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

exactly who else was going to help him raise his kids, he couldnt just keep being a shinagami even though he wanted to kill the GF, i know i would have
Old 2007-01-28, 10:28   Link #89
rukia82

Really cool episode
I am looking forward to the next
Old 2007-01-28, 21:40   Link #90
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

the blonde guys voice always makes me think of MAR heaven, but thats not a bad thing. he seems to be a fun character so far.
Old 2007-01-29, 04:54   Link #91
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

when I first got a view of that blond chick I started laughing!!
Don't know why but she cracks me up
and with the slippers!!
omg so funny
she's like someones mom ^^
please make her hit someone else
she's kind of ugly though...
all she misses is a smoke in her mouth to be a cranky old biatch

Old 2007-01-29, 06:46   Link #92
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areguzanda View Post
when I first got a view of that blond chick I started laughing!!
Don't know why but she cracks me up
and with the slippers!!
omg so funny
she's like someones mom ^^
please make her hit someone else
she's kind of ugly though...
all she misses is a smoke in her mouth to be a cranky old biatch
Come on, she s not ugly : she's just a little hardass brat ^^"
Hair color is pretty bad though.
Old 2007-01-29, 10:24   Link #93
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Up untill now, Bleach have been a decent serie for me, I watched it there and then if I was bored, but recently it have just gotten so awesome that I can't wait for the next episode to come

Only thing I reacted on was those two waizards, I mean come on, the little anorectic girl and the freaky boy who gets beaten up by her, give us some cool bad-guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitokirigirl View Post
Come on, she s not ugly
YES SHE IS!!!
Old 2007-01-29, 10:42   Link #94
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

I simply love Bleach and I've been watching this forum for awhile and finally decided to get an account so hi peeps. That being said I read about the Hiyori fan club lol, I might have to join that too since she is kawaii and I love her cheeky attitude. She reminds me alot of Asuka Langley from Evangelion, in the respect that she is really sassy but deep inside they are both sweet girls imo (more so Hiyori I think). I can't wait until the Captains start pouring down from Soul Society then the doodoo will really hit the fan, and you gotta love Hirako, that guy is hillarious, but when he's serious, he's dead serious! Well that's it for now, my 1st post woot!
Old 2007-01-29, 10:51   Link #95
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

I think this is going to be an awesome new Arc, But im not sure about what the Mod Souls will be doing during this arc, i mean they arent strong enough to fight the Arrcar
Old 2007-01-29, 12:41   Link #96
Shunsui

Ishida's father said he can't travel with the Shinigami anymore, correct?

One problem. Ichigo isn't a Shinigami. He's a Shinigami Representative. Now if Ishida hadn't been a dumb idiot and added the clause "or their friends" to the promise (initially, his father just told him "Shinigami", I don't know why Ishida added that part), he would've been fine.
Old 2007-01-29, 12:53   Link #97
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

if you read the manga it'll make perfect sense
Old 2007-01-29, 12:57   Link #98
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Common sense tells us that a representative represents an organization, a group of people, a bunch of silly democrats, or a bunch of war-mongering republicans who love oil. Since Ichigo is a Shinigami Representative, he is represnting the Shinigamis. Hence, Ichigo is a loathesome category of the list, the Quincy fervently disapprove of. Ishida is doing just fine!

edit: Just saw the post by Supaiku of Sand, so I feel compelled to let everyone know I don't read the manga, just in case anyone gets the wrong idea.
Old 2007-01-29, 13:58   Link #99
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
If that's true, Matsumoto needs Vaizardized ASAP before she kills someone with those things
bankai o_o
Old 2007-01-29, 14:06   Link #100
Dracil
Yama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
I simply love Bleach and I've been watching this forum for awhile and finally decided to get an account so hi peeps. That being said I read about the Hiyori fan club lol, I might have to join that too since she is kawaii and I love her cheeky attitude. She reminds me alot of Asuka Langley from Evangelion, in the respect that she is really sassy but deep inside they are both sweet girls imo (more so Hiyori I think). I can't wait until the Captains start pouring down from Soul Society then the doodoo will really hit the fan, and you gotta love Hirako, that guy is hillarious, but when he's serious, he's dead serious! Well that's it for now, my 1st post woot!
So basically you're a tsundere fan.
Closed Thread