AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-05, 20:05   Link #21
Blaster

Aizen will probably use Inoue, dump her and send someone to kill her. The blind taicho will save Inoue for justice(there is no justice in bullying a weak girl) and due to Inoue's usual whinings, the taicho gets killed. Inoue killing intent increases and gains a new imba power. Kills her enemy and Ichigo brings her back.

Aizen will then vaizardise himself and Gin.
Old 2007-02-05, 20:15   Link #22
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Imho Tosen wont betray Aizen May betray him during finale fight with Koma Koma ( Komamura ) , after he owns Koma
Old 2007-02-05, 21:19   Link #23
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

It will happen something like this. Ichigo will square off against Grim one more time and beat him. But at the same time when he is about to rescue Inoue...She is going to reject him doing so. She is going to want to stay. This is when Ichigo and gang get in trouble.
And either two groups will save them...The Vizards or Yoruichi, Father Ichigo, Father Ishida, and them. Pretty much they will go in there and barely be able to pull them out. But with that a recap or something will happen. You will find out why those 3left 20years ago and you know it has something to do with Aizen.
Old 2007-02-05, 22:31   Link #24
striderm
Adusa #1

Yoruichi/Urahara left 100 years before.
Old 2007-02-06, 00:44   Link #25
Lendial

i would bet urahara flies them outa HM. probly some kind of invention he pops outa nowehere that magicly sends them back to the human world. if ishi can pull an uber arrow-needle-thingy outa his man-cape then urahara can pull an escape tool for the gang outa his beachhat.
Old 2007-02-06, 01:19   Link #26
highvision
A.O.S.A.

This isn't going to end with Aizen vs. Ichigo for awhile, we still need to understand Urahara/Isshin/Ryuken/Vaizards. A good idea would be having the three stooges (Ichigo/Ishida/Chad), Rukia and Renji totally outmatched when they face Aizen and the Espada, then have Vaizards/Urahara infiltrate to save them.

Failed rescue attempt and learning of backstory before final trip down to HM. This will also help bring SS into the fight as they all invade HM. All out war to distract the rest of the characters and Ichigo's Co. will try to save Orihime from Aizen. Well, atleast that sounds good to me.
Old 2007-02-06, 09:09   Link #27
cellardoor
Untitled 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
IMHO this arc is going to end with Ichigo confronting Aizen, while Inoue tries to get rid of the Hougyoku (like Aizen planned). This will result into something, that opens the door to the king's realm and Aizen is going to escape with those Espadas, that are still left, while Ichigo&Co. have to go back to the real world to find a way to the King's place.
this is actually what happened at the end of SS arc. i dont think KT will use the same method, but who knows
Old 2007-02-06, 18:08   Link #28
lommm
l'homme de lommm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellardoor View Post
this is actually what happened at the end of SS arc. i dont think KT will use the same method, but who knows
HUH? i don't remember aizen going to the king's realm! you're confusing something...

plus, i bet kubo would use the same strategy. we've had a lot of repetition, whether in the anime only bounto arc or in the manga hueco mundo arc, there are tons of similarities to the SS arc. right down to ishida pawning and then chad pawning a lower level followed by getting pawned by a higher up. and the healing ability comic relief sidekick. the similarities go on and on...

so i do think aizen aizen leaves HM for the kings realm or ichigo and crew escape from HM in a manner similar to negation ........
Old 2007-02-06, 18:22   Link #29
cellardoor
Untitled 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
HUH? i don't remember aizen going to the king's realm! you're confusing something...

so i do think aizen aizen leaves HM for the kings realm or ichigo and crew escape from HM in a manner similar to negation ........
i mean, he went to HM, only the destination is different, if we accept that theory. well, you may be right however, i can't know what KT is planning, but it seemed to me a little bit improbable. at least i hope something we can't guess will happen, i'd rather to be surprized than having a deja-vu
Old 2007-02-11, 14:06   Link #30
Question
Crossdresser

I havent been keeping up with the manga lately so this is from the part of Ichigo's fight with Dooldoni.

Orihime tries to reject the Hoggy but ends up releasing its true power faster than ti would naturally, just as Aizen planned.

Ichigo and friends dont learn that its stupid to show off that they can beat a ex-espada 1 on 1.

If Urahara and Yoruichi show up in Hueco Mondo, its as a deus ex machina to save Ichigo and friends. They have no excuse not to go to HM in the first place to help in the excuse, its clearly a plot device, as Ichigo and friends would have too easy a time.

If vizards show up in HM its a deus ex machina to save Ichigo and friends. Unlikely, as they dont really give a damn about what is going on there.

Orihime gets rescued. Probably with Ichigo scolding her about how stupid she was to get threatened, as Ichigo and friends arent helpless.

The only espada to die, if any do, will be Yammi or some other unimportant espada .

Grimmjow will try to fight Ichigo, if he does, Ichigo loses, but is saved by a deus ex machina. Either that or we get an absurd power up out of the blue and Ichigo wins and everyone goes "Whoah, wtf?!".

More info given about more espadas. Probably a few obligatory fight scences showing off the so far unknown espadas.

Soul Society does nothing, except hide behind their walls and the barrier that has been broken through before.

All the main characters live.
Old 2007-02-11, 14:55   Link #31
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

i honestly don't believe urahara can turn up in HM. does anyone recall the first time he sent off ichigo to SS? and he touched the barrier/opening, but instead of passing through it burnt his fingers instead?

I honestly believe Urahara is stuck on earth, he can't only not return to SS but i believe HM as well.

And i'm not sure but i think this new 'kaien' character may be asking rukia to stay in HM *well that is what my little brother predicts, i'm not quite sure but it is plausible*

i think rukia will say no *eventually* but take it as a chance to look for orihime.

but that is just a theory, i got no idea how this is going to turn out if that really is 'kaien'.
Old 2007-02-11, 20:11   Link #32
Scarlet

Why would he be banned in HM? That makes no sense.
Old 2007-02-11, 20:16   Link #33
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Aizen and Tousen gets back stab by Gin, and Gin leads rest of Arrancar. Yeah I wish but something like that will never happen.
Old 2007-02-11, 20:23   Link #34
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
Why would he be banned in HM? That makes no sense.
Ura cant enter SS through Senkaimon it rejects him , Hueco Mundo is accesed through Garganta a similar gate which rips open the fabric . As both technically are gates same is the thought about Garaganta , hence its beleived Ura has no access to HM till Kubo thinks otherwise
Old 2007-02-12, 16:03   Link #35
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperlion View Post
Aizen and Tousen gets back stab by Gin, and Gin leads rest of Arrancar. Yeah I wish but something like that will never happen.
Probably not, but I'm pretty sure there will be some traitors among Aizen's ranks. Grimmjow is prime suspect no.1, just because he's always being screwed over by Aizen. Zarera Polo might be another one since Aizen seems already suspicious of him. Ulq might gain enough sympathy for Orihime to end up aiding her in some way (It's sappy, but their relationship gives off a "pure innocent girl melts the icy heart of an emotionless monster" vibe). As for Gin I don't get the feeling he is really plotting anything against Aizen but if Aizen were to expose any weaknesses Gin might use it to his own advantage.
Old 2007-02-12, 16:21   Link #36
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Probably not, but I'm pretty sure there will be some traitors among Aizen's ranks. Grimmjow is prime suspect no.1, just because he's always being screwed over by Aizen. Zarera Polo might be another one since Aizen seems already suspicious of him. Ulq might gain enough sympathy for Orihime to end up aiding her in some way (It's sappy, but their relationship gives off a "pure innocent girl melts the icy heart of an emotionless monster" vibe). As for Gin I don't get the feeling he is really plotting anything against Aizen but if Aizen were to expose any weaknesses Gin might use it to his own advantage.
Very true. I can see Ulq 'analysing' his situation all over again, and why he is following Aizen until he switches sides to help out Orihime *help her escape maybe?*

but before he does that he may have been 'questioning' Aizen's reasons for doing things, which will give Aizen a hint that Ulq is not so loyal anymore, so i wouldn't be surprised if Ulq and Aizen have a fight where Ulq, obviously loses and probably dies.
Old 2007-02-12, 18:16   Link #37
Lendial

couldnt hime's powers revive him then? or is going to be a sappy "omg ulqi i lub u so much, screw that oranged hair boy <333"
Old 2007-02-12, 19:14   Link #38
Naive
Tabloid Journalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
couldnt hime's powers revive him then? or is going to be a sappy "omg ulqi i lub u so much, screw that oranged hair boy <333"
Or to make it even more cheesy, Ulquiorra and Ichigo might fight and Hime will run in between them because she doesn't want either of them to die, now that I can actually see happening. But, she won't be able to stop them and Ulquiorra dies, but he doesn't really die because he'll be purified and sent to Soul Society where he meets up with Hime again and becomes a captain or something

Ulquiorra does seem fascinated by Orihime but I can't see him betraying Aizen unless he deeply falls head over heels for the girl. And I doubt Gin is going to betray Aizen, he's shown nothing but complete loyalty to his Aizen-sama.

If the espada is really Kaien, I think the direction of the HM arc will completely change, and no more bland rescue arc with fight upon fight upon fight.
Old 2007-02-12, 19:52   Link #39
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naive View Post

Ulquiorra does seem fascinated by Orihime but I can't see him betraying Aizen unless he deeply falls head over heels for the girl. And I doubt Gin is going to betray Aizen, he's shown nothing but complete loyalty to his Aizen-sama.
Thats it though, that eactly it, Ulquiorra is fascinated by Orihime. Falling head over heels? - thats a laugh, and not for a moment do i think that is going to happen.

But i do think he will learn her perspective on things, and find that more worthy then the reasons he is fighting now. Already Ulquiorra has shown and sophistication that seems to be lacking in the other espada, that sophistication seems to come from an 'understanding' of Aizen's goals, and his own existence, he does seem to actually know and accept his existence by thinking it through then the others.

So i can see orihime unintentionally shaking those beliefs or thoughts. Making him reevaluate everything.

but will that actually happen? well, not once but TWICE has the author rocked all his fans off their seat, so from now on, expect the unexpected ^_^
Old 2007-02-12, 19:56   Link #40
driclone
Destiny knight of Univers

Send a message via MSN to driclone
Ulquiorra , fascinated by inoue , it's true but only cause of her power , he think she can revert the time or something (that's what he said)
Closed Thread