AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-18, 22:03   Link #241
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
MAdara could be Sasuke's ancestor...or another deviant Uchiha who chose, not to stick to the clan and seduced Itachi to follow him to the darkside of the force...i mean
Shinobi arts...
Old 2007-01-21, 05:05   Link #242
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
It's not hilarious. It makes sense.

If you think all Uchihas have black hair, you are wrong!

Reread the Itachi Gaiden.

As for the title, there is no real spoiler. It's just random name.
no yondaime isnt uchiha madara renember the valley of the end where naruto and sasuke fight they both stand at the creators of konoha village Shodai kage ( first hokage) and uchiha madara the first uchiha he doesnt even look like yondaime ( real name : arashi kazama/uzumaki )
Old 2007-02-16, 22:30   Link #243
Armen602

It can't be.

The fourth hokage can't be Uchiha Madara. When The third hokage was fighting Orochimaru, he tried to bring back all three dead hokages. The third was able to stop the last coffin, which contained the fourth, from opening. Let's say the fourth was Madara, then how could Orochimaru have brought him back from the dead if Madara is still alive? Now this theory can only be factual if we are sure that Madara is the head of Akatsuki.
Old 2007-02-18, 08:01   Link #244
UchihaByakuya

What if oro used a trick to get the 3rd to block it so he can release 2 hokages @ once. Think about it 2 hokages are beta den one )))))
Old 2007-02-18, 12:54   Link #245
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowyondaime View Post
( real name : arashi kazama/uzumaki )
where the hell did you find that out?
Old 2007-02-19, 14:13   Link #246
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

That's just an old rumor that came about when people were claiming that one of the names on the summon contract scroll Naruto signs was Arashi Uzamaki. The name Arashi means "storm" which many believe would be a fitting name since both Yondaime and Naruto (his name can mean "malestrom" or "whirlpool") are somewhat associated with things of a storm-like nature.
Old 2007-02-19, 16:22   Link #247
monataru
sasuke

ya i agree that does make a lot of sence
Old 2007-02-19, 17:57   Link #248
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

ATM I'm going with the theory that Uchiha Madara is an ancestor of Sasuke and other members of the Uchiha clan who interacted with Kyuubi in some way.

Also looking at the Shannaro translation (I hate when translations lead to conflicting theories ) there is no mention of a cursed bloodline, only Sasuke himself having a sinister essence i.e. Kyuubi senses evil in Sasuke.
Old 2007-02-19, 21:00   Link #249
vblaze101

Well, I'm very curious about knowing about who this "Uchiha Madara" is and this "cursed bloodline" came from (cursed Hyuuga bloodline)? In any case, I just hope we don't get another case of the "Legendary Super Saiyan," where the concept is completely lost somewhere down the road.
Old 2007-02-20, 01:38   Link #250
Ichimaru

this is my theory

madara existed during or b4 1st-2nd hokages, and he was probably as strong as they are.

he was more of a protege than the other uchiha at that time, maybe he had learnt new things which allow his sharigan to evolve and gain MS. If MS skill existed even b4 madara, than who was the first to develop the skill, or anyone b4 madara achieving recieving the skill.

kyubi talkin about comin into contact with madara, this shows that the demon has come and go in narutoverse.....i still wanna know if madara was that damn strong why didnt he take out kyubi in the first place or anything...
Old 2007-02-20, 07:42   Link #251
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

The Kyuubi-Sasuke convo was very interesting.

What we do know is that Sasuke had the power to communicate with Naruto and Kyuubi inside of Naruto's mind which means his Sharingan powers have improved exponentially.

He can also for whatever reason supress his chakra (it rather sounds like Shodaime's ability to control Bijuu).

Uchiha Madara is someone who Kyuubi has encountered before. Someone with evil chakra which Sasuke now exhibits. And once Kyuubi told Sasuke he had seen the Sharingan before Sasuke knew who he was which may mean that Kyuubi is somehow connected to Sharingan's "original purpose" which Itachi spoke of.

Kyuubi also said that if Sasuke kills Naruto he will regret it (but then again Sasuke was going to kill him aftwards anyway ). I doubt that has anything to do with their friendship.

All of this hints at a nice storyline down the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru
kyubi talkin about comin into contact with madara, this shows that the demon has come and go in narutoverse.....i still wanna know if madara was that damn strong why didnt he take out kyubi in the first place or anything...
I think this has something to do with the Uchiha powers in relation to Bijuu. I don't know if it is a matter of taking Kyuubi out. Perhaps controlling him.

Madara probably lived long before the Kyuubi attack on Konoha and Yondaime's defeat of him, sealing him in Naruto (or maybe has something to do with WHY Kyuubi attacked in the first place ).

We don't know. So many theories......
Old 2007-02-20, 14:17   Link #252
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay View Post
Also looking at the translation (I hate when translations lead to conflicting theories ) there is no mention of a cursed bloodline, only Sasuke himself having a sinister essence i.e. Kyuubi senses evil in Sasuke.
That translation is bad, the correct one does mentions the Uchiha Chakra been cursed.

Here it goes:

Page 2:

Kyuubi:ナルトの中のワシが見えるまでになるとはな・・・
It is hard to believe that you have developed enough to be able to see me in Naruto

忌まわしきその写輪眼・・・
I despise Sharingan

呪われた血統の力という訳か
That also means you have the strength of that cursed blood line.

Page 3

Kyuubi:

その瞳力(どうりょく)とワシ以上に禍々しいチャクラ・・・・
The power in those eyes... and chakra more ominous than my own...(he's commenting on the darkness of the chakra not that his power is greater than kyuubi)

かつてのうちはマダラと同じだな・・・
Just as Uchiha Mandara before you...

Last edited by Rurik; 2007-02-20 at 15:42.
Old 2007-02-20, 15:13   Link #253
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

How do we know which translation is correct?
Old 2007-02-20, 15:42   Link #254
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
How do we know which translation is correct?

Because this one comes from someone that is reviewed by some other 5 or so translators that are also excellent, as they also do their interpretation and the difference in the translation of one and the other are almost 0, been that said, if 10 good translator translate a line almost as the same, that means that a translation that is totally different from this one has a problem.

Check Your PM.
Old 2007-02-20, 22:47   Link #255
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Interesting. Now that I look at it, since Kyuubi says that he despises the Sharingan and says Sasuke has the strength of a "cursed bloodline", could it actually mean that
he despises the bloodline as well not that it is actually "cursed".

That word in English can have more than one meaning.

cursed = effected by an evil spell

vs.

cursed = damned (e.g. "Hang up that damned/or cursed phone"!)

I like the idea that Sasuke's advanced bloodline inherited a curse that passes on to descendants some kind of way. But Kyuubi could just mean that he despises the Uchiha bloodline because of the powerful ninja that inherit it.

Kishimoto already tried to make the Sharingan special by giving it an upgrade. He may have something further in store for us.
Old 2007-02-21, 03:01   Link #256
Ichimaru

the question htf did the uchiha clan blood limit get curse when it is the evolution of the buyaken....

if the uchiha wanted to controll bijuus, then wtf were they during the kyubi invasion? all got pwned.

their blood limit doesnt mean shit, when akatsuki members can take on bijuus by themselves and compress the mofos.
Old 2007-02-21, 10:09   Link #257
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
the question htf did the uchiha clan blood limit get curse when it is the evolution of the buyaken....

if the uchiha wanted to controll bijuus, then wtf were they during the kyubi invasion? all got pwned.

their blood limit doesnt mean shit, when akatsuki members can take on bijuus by themselves and compress the mofos.
did you even think that maybe it was uchihas fault that they tought thay can control bijuus yet it was necessary something extra like m sharingan...so thety some how unleashed kyubi or smthng else...
Old 2007-02-21, 10:25   Link #258
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Interesting. Now that I look at it, since Kyuubi says that he despises the Sharingan and says Sasuke has the strength of a "cursed bloodline", could it actually mean that
he despises the bloodline as well not that it is actually "cursed".

That word in English can have more than one meaning.

cursed = effected by an evil spell

vs.

cursed = damned (e.g. "Hang up that damned/or cursed phone"!)

I like the idea that Sasuke's advanced bloodline inherited a curse that passes on to descendants some kind of way. But Kyuubi could just mean that he despises the Uchiha bloodline because of the powerful ninja that inherit it.

Kishimoto already tried to make the Sharingan special by giving it an upgrade. He may have something further in store for us.
I think the curse could be referring to an Evil pact made with some sort of Demonic entity to gain power, maybe a demonic entity that its above from the 9 bijous, and maybe even the secret agenda of the Leader.
Old 2007-02-21, 12:06   Link #259
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
I think the curse could be referring to an Evil pact made with some sort of Demonic entity to gain power, maybe a demonic entity that its above from the 9 bijous, and maybe even the secret agenda of the Leader.
Speaking of the Leader, I was not impressed by his little speech about raising armies and world conquest.

I thought it would be a little deeper than that considering he is messing around with demons.

If the Uchiha bloodline is cursed I am also leaning towards the idea that the Uchiha have a blood pack with a demonic entity that is inherited through the generations along with their genetic traits.

We know that ninja make bloodpacks with animals in order to use summons so this is possible and could make for a good storyline.

It is clear that in the Narutoverse (and many stories ofcourse) that the best opponents are the ones with the most intimate connections to the good guys.

For instance Orochimaru being the prodigy student of the 3rd Hokage. Itachi being
Sasuke's older brother etc.

Since Naruto and Sasuke are now former 'best friends' on opposing sides it makes sense to give him an even more intimate connection with Naruto through Kyuubi.

I think that somehow the Uchiha clan are connected to the reason that Kyuubi attacked Konoha village in the first place. Perhaps Uchiha Madara is someone who had him sealed away somewhere and he escaped, then attacked the village (and obviously noone but the 4th Hokage could reseal him).
Old 2007-02-22, 21:54   Link #260
glen uzumaki

or could it be that the akatsuki leader might be madara

there has been rumors that yondaime hokage the kyuubi and madara have conections
Closed Thread