AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-01-29, 11:37   Link #61
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Gamabunta did help the 4th in his fight against the Kyubi, but his strength isnt anywhere near the level of the ouma(sp?).
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 12:23   Link #62
Peare

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
Gamabunta did help the 4th in his fight against the Kyubi, but his strength isnt anywhere near the level of the ouma(sp?).
ouma? Is that the name of those snakes?
Peare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 12:53   Link #63
SamGadsby
Vector Employee

The fish eye effect is starting to annoy me...
I agree the animation is getting worse.
SamGadsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 13:48   Link #64
wnkryo
HainShodan

The invasion was pretty korny, and very slow paced. I want to know if orochimaru or any one of other invaders know how strong naruto is since he has the demon fox in him. Also, I think Naruto's frog (Gamabunta) would of owned the snake that the sand ninjas summoned.

Finnaly, I think the next episode with the "Calss A mission" seems crappy, since all they are doing is chasing a damn dog.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 13:59   Link #65
Hairydolphin

Send a message via AIM to Hairydolphin
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
The invasion was pretty korny, and very slow paced. I want to know if orochimaru or any one of other invaders know how strong naruto is since he has the demon fox in him. Also, I think Naruto's frog (Gamabunta) would of owned the snake that the sand ninjas summoned.

Finnaly, I think the next episode with the "Calss A mission" seems crappy, since all they are doing is chasing a damn dog.
I believe Oro doesn't know that his seal on Naruto was undone so I doubt he thinks Naruto is a threat.
Hairydolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 14:18   Link #66
SomeName
~ notoriously off topic ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha
And who the hell cares about Naruto's success or personal growth? I can't wait for Sasuke to find out about the Nine-Tails in the manga and learn that he really is better than Naruto because he doesn't have some demon helping him.
Spoiler:
SomeName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 14:44   Link #67
jayj713

gah, 68 was alright. i thought there would be more fighting. IMO, the animation wasnt as bad as the past few. there were just a few spots where things went bubbly.

and i was wondering are the ANBU better or worse than kakashi?
jayj713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 15:07   Link #68
xavier8200

The anbu are worse than kakshi becuase when he was younger kakshi was the leader of the anbu. SO my guess is that the group couldn't be better than him even if they were people he didn't have under him at the younger age.

As for the episode, It was alright I mean did you expect the show to cover half of the war? This show is known for milking the good stuff and even the not so good stuff (Kiba vs. Naruto). There is a ton of good things that are coming up. The whole war thing won't be over until like april or something crazy like that so just keep your patience and do the same thing you do every week.

Wait!
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 15:13   Link #69
SomeName
~ notoriously off topic ~

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Itachi the leader of ANBU while he was around? Kakashi was an ANBU, but not the leader. Still though, he seems stronger than most of the ones we've seen.

I'd be surprised if it this whole thing doesn't stretch out into July at the very least. But lots of good stuff to come, should be worth the wait.

Curious.. is anybody else having timing issues with BakaSan's release? The audio and subs are way out of sync for me when I use Media Player.
SomeName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 15:24   Link #70
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Quote:
They're following the dog actually. They're really chasing Sasuke & Gaara. And I won't spoil anything but I'd just like to say, it just gets really good from here on.
Old 2004-01-29, 15:34   Link #71
jayj713

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeName
Curious.. is anybody else having timing issues with BakaSan's release? The audio and subs are way out of sync for me when I use Media Player.
nope, it's almost perfectly in sync, the quality was a lil worse than i'm used to and also they didnt sub everything. like when people mutter other people's name they dont sub that.
jayj713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 15:54   Link #72
ninraven

Good episode, although there hasnt been a bad episode since the one where Naruto was late to the exam. And I can't remember how far back before that there wasnt a good episode.

People are too nitpicky about stare downs and everything, like Baki and that examiner. Sure in the manga it takes you one second to see they are staring each other down, but you have to think about it in real time for the anime. It's not just one quick frame then its over.

Nice seeing different people fight, and different characters. At least in the anime the fight with Oro and the 3rd shouldnt be as boring as it was in the manga.
ninraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 16:08   Link #73
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Offtopic: Will it kill BakaSan to post something in the Naruto section? One can 'see' (you) he wants to say something as the new episode comes out. So speak up BakaSan if you are going to hang around. You can talk about your dog (if you have one) for all we care. In response, we shall be committed to bash or adore you.

sincerely,

An Observant Member
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 16:18   Link #74
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeName
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Itachi the leader of ANBU while he was around? Kakashi was an ANBU, but not the leader. Still though, he seems stronger than most of the ones we've seen.
Personally, I think it was a minor mistranslation (I can't tell for sure unless I see the raw) and that Itachi was a leader in the ANBU, not THE commander of the ANBU.

Kakashi also could have been a leader in the ANBU at the same time.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 16:29   Link #75
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Personally, I think it was a minor mistranslation (I can't tell for sure unless I see the raw) and that Itachi was a leader in the ANBU, not THE commander of the ANBU.

Kakashi also could have been a leader in the ANBU at the same time.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was the leader of ANBU. He's pretty badass.
Old 2004-01-29, 17:06   Link #76
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

Quote:

Yea i agree strongly that they messed the invasion up. Instead of concentrating so much on Sasuke's fight (which wasnt that impressive btw) they should hab used more of their budget on this invasion. I was reminded very strongly of DBZ when all i saw was couple of lines meeting in mid air back and forth which is supposedly a fight.... Also i was much more impressed with Kakashi and Gai when they fought in the manga..... so much censorship these days with blood....

Edit: Itachi was the leader of an Anbu team not the entire anbu.
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 17:23   Link #77
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Well lets clear some things up

about Kakashi,Itachi and stuff.

Kakashi was not a Anbu leader he was just a Anbu.

and
Spoiler:

Well Kyubi is a Youma not ouma(don't forget to add the 'y').He is
Spoiler:

Well that snake is just a regular summoning.It will be
Spoiler:
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 17:46   Link #78
Mikesmaf

Send a message via AIM to Mikesmaf Send a message via Yahoo to Mikesmaf
ok off topic..pathy...wth...how did u make all those other message icons.....lol i don't know how to make those. is there a site where i can find out how to do theM?
Mikesmaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 18:16   Link #79
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikesmaf
ok off topic..pathy...wth...how did u make all those other message icons.....lol i don't know how to make those. is there a site where i can find out how to do theM?
sarcasm heehehe I like it *points at clickable smilies box at left*

Just finished watching "yomp"s version seeing as Baka's server is tooooo busy Note to self, don't go flying into purple hazes its bad on the health.

I was actually very pleasantly pleased with YOMP's version of subs

Feel sorry for that dude that dies after stating he'd die regretting that he missed the Uchira kids match
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 19:02   Link #80
terky

Man i CANT wait till next ep!!! They get us so pumped up!!
terky is offline   Reply With Quote