Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-01-31, 16:06   Link #61
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_Sama
Kabuto Said that Sakon was the strongest cuss of his bad temper.....BUT

Oro said: that Tayuya had the same TEMPER , which means......Tayuya is equal or stronger than SAKON!!! I cant belive non of you posted this !
That's because it's totally wrong.

Kabuto says (in the Inana translation), "The most troublesome of the 4 is Sakon who has the worst temper. He tends to be very proud of himself (this is the important part right here) <i>JUST BECAUSE HE'S THE STRONGEST OF THE FOUR</i>."

Then Orochimaru says Tayuya's personality is just as bad. But not that she has equal strength.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 17:23   Link #62
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

*begins his weekly cheer for Kiba*

Goooooo Kiba! Kick Sakon's ass (or does he have 2? :P)
If Kiba dies...he will become my new favourite character.

All in all, bad ass chapter.

*gives a Gai-style thumbs up to Kishimoto-sensei*
Old 2004-01-31, 17:42   Link #63
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

All this trouble just to save one disturbed and selfish kid.
That makes a good story.
Master Ran

Last edited by Master Ran; 2004-02-06 at 09:38.
Master Ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 18:09   Link #64
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

DemonNThaMist has the same idea I did! That the clones will somehow produce Rasengans enough to (with HunterX's thought) distract Kimimaru to grabbed sasuke in a tub *I can't believe it's not butter* sorry and get back to Leaf.

ReyMysterioJr
: Band camp LOL's

Was also wondering if kiba's pup is full grown now. he's had him for way over a year, so he must be full grown. Not that it matters seeing as they usually go "half beast" or something. Just kinda thought he'd grow up, and think of him as a pup, but I guess if he was big it would hard to carry him around all the time.

Probably knocking paws with Kakashi's smaller dog

Does anyone think that ANY ONE might come looking for them from Leaf? I know they are busy rebuilding and fulfulling Missions, but i was wondering if as people arrive back that they might say "well, the five/six should of been back by now,they must of ran into some problems, so we should go to assist?" Well, I guess that would weaken the story....

Naruto will return Sasuke... now in what form is beyond me he promised Sakura he would.

*runs away....DragonFlame is here*
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 18:19   Link #65
GreyArea
Meatf***er

The only person I could imagine turning up would be Jiraiya, as he wont be doing missions for the village, but Im quite certain he wont suddenly appear now.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 18:33   Link #66
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

I don't think Jiraiya would interfere the fight between Naruto and Kimimaro even if Kimimaro is taking his final shot to kill Naruto.He wouldn't interfere cuz if he did Naruto would be mad and hate himself and stuff.(you know what im talking about)He will only interfere if Itachi or Oro shows up.

Clearing something up.Naruto had more clones against fighting Garaa or maybe a little lesser than against fighting Mizuki(when he was fighting Garaa).But you guyz forget one thing against Garaa his 1 clone is more powerfull than 10 clones when he was fighting Mizuki.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 18:48   Link #67
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Actually, Kiba may not be as weak as you guys think.

Of the five (Kiba, Shikamaru, Naruto, Chouji, and Neji)

Kiba is probably the fastest mover (not the fastest hands, that distinction goes to Neji)

has quite possibly the most brutal taijutsu style among them, and I would guess that he has the most physical strength and destructive power next to Chouji.

CAN he beat Sakon, though? It depends on what jutsus Sakon uses, as he may wear through his chakra reserves far before Kiba does.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 18:53   Link #68
Super Panda
Legendary Panda Sennin

I still think it'd be really cool if Lee showed up, all cured, carrying Neji and Chouji over each shoulder. Of course, that would require a lot of healing in the space of hours, so I don't think it'll happen.

And if Jiraiya did show up, I doubt he'd let Naruto get himself killed. The only reason I can see that he might not interfere is that he'll think this is just another hurtle for Naruto to become stronger. And if he can't beat Kimamaro, he shouldn't need to go on living anyways. But Jiraiya's not going to be there.

It's a good point that Kiba is pretty tough. I think he'd have been perfect against the spider guy, and Neji could take Sakon more easily too and not need to deal with cheesy ranged attacks. Oh well, too bad Shikamaru didn't know the Sound-nin's abilities beforehand.
Super Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 20:28   Link #69
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Actually, Kiba may not be as weak as you guys think.

Of the five (Kiba, Shikamaru, Naruto, Chouji, and Neji)

Kiba is probably the fastest mover (not the fastest hands, that distinction goes to Neji)

has quite possibly the most brutal taijutsu style among them, and I would guess that he has the most physical strength and destructive power next to Chouji.

CAN he beat Sakon, though? It depends on what jutsus Sakon uses, as he may wear through his chakra reserves far before Kiba does.
I doubt Kiba is as fast as Neji, but it really doesn't matter. He already said his attacks weren't having much effect on Sakon, plus he was stopped pretty easily. Sakon has already shown he has the advantage in both speed and strength. Kiba might be able to win, but only with a suicide move like choji's pills, or a very good plan, but so far he hasn't demonstrated the quick tactical thinking needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Panda
It's a good point that Kiba is pretty tough. I think he'd have been perfect against the spider guy, and Neji could take Sakon more easily too and not need to deal with cheesy ranged attacks. Oh well, too bad Shikamaru didn't know the Sound-nin's abilities beforehand.
Neji was the only one who could break kidomaru's webbing. Kiba, or any of the others, would have just gotten stuck in it. He would have been helpless after that. Neji was the only one who really had a chance against Kidomaru.
Old 2004-01-31, 23:52   Link #70
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
I still think it'd be really cool if Lee showed up, all cured, carrying Neji and Chouji over each shoulder. Of course, that would require a lot of healing in the space of hours, so I don't think it'll happen.
Bearing in mind its only been a matter of hours since the genin team left, and we dont even know when Lee's due to have the operation, and he will have to go through intensive rehabilitation after the operation (Tsunades own words), I think we can safely say Lee wont be turning up anytime soon.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-01, 01:43   Link #71
Super Panda
Legendary Panda Sennin

Oh yeah I forgot about the webbing. But hey, if Kiba's really fast and attacks with Tsuuga with Akamaru, he may have been able to avoid it right? Ah well, whatever, at any rate, Neji's fight was really cool as it was.

And yes, I said it'd be cool if Lee showed up, but I also said I doubted it'd happen.
Super Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-01, 02:35   Link #72
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Oh yeah I forgot about the webbing. But hey, if Kiba's really fast and attacks with Tsuuga with Akamaru, he may have been able to avoid it right? Ah well, whatever, at any rate, Neji's fight was really cool as it was.

And yes, I said it'd be cool if Lee showed up, but I also said I doubted it'd happen.
would be cool for all the lee haters.. lee would die in seconds... he still need surgery remember?
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-01, 05:25   Link #73
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Oh yeah I forgot about the webbing. But hey, if Kiba's really fast and attacks with Tsuuga with Akamaru, he may have been able to avoid it right?
No he wouldn't. He tried to do it. He got caught. When it was 5 on 1.

I honestly don't know how you could have forgotten that, but then again, you forgot that Kidoumaru even USED webbing, when the web secretion and spiders were his ONLY attacks.
Old 2004-02-01, 11:56   Link #74
Pendragon2879
The Incarnation of Chaos

Send a message via AIM to Pendragon2879
In all honesty, I hope that Naruto loses. So far he has defeated or atleast been equal with every ninja his age. If he just keeps winning, I will start to lose interest. If he loses, he will have an even bigger reason to become stronger. To even the win loss ratio. He would become even more determined. I also want the other ninjas to learn new moves so that in a fight, we can still be suprised. Everyone should have a secret trump card and keep updating it.
Pendragon2879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-01, 14:01   Link #75
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Why? that means he is the best....
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-01, 14:56   Link #76
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

I disagree with you there. Kabuto was just jacked up, but Naruto was out cold. That means he lost. Lee pimped him in seconds. Orochimaru took him down, too.
Old 2004-02-01, 15:05   Link #77
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Why? that means he is the best....
But...Naruto isn't the best...
Sure if he develops some brains, learns more jutsu, and learns to fully control the kyubi chakara, he'll be the best one day, but for now he's just a top genin. It sounds impressive and Naruto could probably beat a lot of chuunin we've seen, and maybe some weak jounin. Against an elite jounin like Kakashi or even an average jounin, he'd get his ass kicked. Against the senin, well we've seen the results of that a few times...didn't turn out well for Naruto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
I disagree with you there. Kabuto was just jacked up, but Naruto was out cold. That means he lost. Lee pimped him in seconds. Orochimaru took him down, too.
Naruto is a lot stronger and faster than he was when he sort of fought Lee. If Lee had beaten Gaara, and they fought in the 3rd round, the result probably would have been different. Even though Naruto still couldn't keep up with Lee's speed, he would probably trick Lee into using the renge on a shadow clone, giving himself a chance to strike.
Against Kabuto, Naruto wasn't just out cold, he was dying, but Kabuto was still just as useless after that. It ended the fight for both of them, so it was a draw. Kabuto did more damage to Naruto, but naruto took him out of the fight, effectively turning it into a 3 on 1.
Against Oro, well what did you expect? Of course we didn't know who Oro was at the time, but now that we know, that was the only possible outcome. Even now Oro would own Naruto if they fought.

Last edited by Kamui4356; 2004-02-01 at 15:22.
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-01, 16:26   Link #78
MasaMune
Custom User Title

Hmm, just thought about the summon thing. This probably means it is possible to have multiple summons. Well these three seemed to be a group summon, so that probably just counts as one. But, suppose there are other items capable of summoning things without needing a blood contract. Also these guys seemed demi-human, which is also way different from the animal(kings) we've seen.
MasaMune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-01, 16:56   Link #79
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasaMune
Hmm, just thought about the summon thing. This probably means it is possible to have multiple summons. Well these three seemed to be a group summon, so that probably just counts as one. But, suppose there are other items capable of summoning things without needing a blood contract. Also these guys seemed demi-human, which is also way different from the animal(kings) we've seen.
Well it depends on what you mean by multiple summons. If you mean more than one type of summon, i.e. frogs and snakes, ect then I don't think so. Even though Tayuya did 3 at once they seem to all be the same type, i.e. screwed up troll things.
If you mean summon more than one at a time, then yes. Naruto summoned 3 frogs individually when he was fighting Gaara. Sure only Gamabunta was useful, but they were all summoned. Plus Kakashi summoned 8 or 10 dogs at once when he was fighting Zabuza.
I don't think Kakashi's dogs or Tayuya's screwed up troll things just count as 1 summon. kakashi can summon the dogs separately, so I don't see why Tayuya can't summon her trolls separately. If so, each counts as one, not all three together counting as one.
Old 2004-02-01, 17:06   Link #80
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
Naruto is a lot stronger and faster than he was when he sort of fought Lee. If Lee had beaten Gaara...
Etc, etc.

That's not the point of my post. Pendaragon was saying he hoped Naruto lost because if he didn't you'd just know he was going to win every time he fought. My point was to show that he DIDN'T win every time he fought. Naruto isn't undefeated in the manga.