AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-31, 00:43   Link #221
tkdtiger

Susuke will take a back seat everntually...Kishimoto already described the relationship of Naruto and Sasuke as Goku and Krillin lol of course I think this was based on Dragonball as they both were rivals, but still...look what happens to all the heroe's best friends in the future...they become comic relief : P j/k
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 00:48   Link #222
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
He run 2000 laps upside down around fire country

Next chapter will be Juugo introducing ..

I agree that Karin is more manipulativ person the in love with Sasuke .. they all have something Orochimarus inside them .. it will be interesting twist ..
If she's so smart then she would realize that flirting with Sasuke is an utterly ineffective method of manipulation...
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 00:53   Link #223
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
If she's so smart then she would realize that flirting with Sasuke is an utterly ineffective method of manipulation...
Yeah I liked how he kind of brushed her off...at least with Sakura he said thank you...no emotions towards this chick at all.
Old 2007-03-31, 01:06   Link #224
Sharingan=Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Only someone that has access to a lot of chakra - nearly 100 times the chakra capacity of Kakashi - can achieve something, by fast forwarding a training that would take maybe 10-20 years in normal lifetime. Neither Kakashi nor Yondaime lived that long. And, everything on that is based on some kind of physical known reality, Kyuubi's chakra, Kage Bunshin, elemental and shape manipulation.

For Sharingan, what is there? Only an eye, that can be fed with anything that the author desires, in a way with no physical logical connection.

For Naruto's technique you can brainstorm and create a technique based on what is there in the story, for Sharingan, anything outside the story is allowed with no need to check the logicality of that.

And, what did author say the sharingan cannot do? It is brought to the point of doing anything within the imagination of an AI. At this point, will you even be surprised if the eye summons something to achieve extremely high level taijutsu or ninjutsu abilities?

Knowing the result, a result that I favor, doesn't mean I have to appreciate the path to achieve that.
Props to you Sazelyt, I think you are the most logical person I've seenon these boards....also the line "Knowing the result, a result that I favor, doesn't mean I have to appreciate the path to achieve that." gigantic amount of props to you.
I do feel your logic, Naruto's progression always has a reason and a reasonable path, unlike Sasuke which has a "all your base are belong to us" kinda feel to it. I'm kinda gettin sick of the whole sharingan thing anyways.......I still feel Neji has 100x more potential than Sasuke, and we all know where the damn sharingan originated from. And to all those blabbing about Juugo and him being crazy all because he's mumbling about a man or a woman......maybe he is trying to decide wether a woman or man will release him...or maybe he is trying to decipher wether a woman or man defeated oro. Just something to think about.
Sharingan=Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 01:16   Link #225
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan=Superman View Post
Props to you Sazelyt, I think you are the most logical person I've seenon these boards....also the line "Knowing the result, a result that I favor, doesn't mean I have to appreciate the path to achieve that." gigantic amount of props to you.
I do feel your logic, Naruto's progression always has a reason and a reasonable path, unlike Sasuke which has a "all your base are belong to us" kinda feel to it. I'm kinda gettin sick of the whole sharingan thing anyways.......I still feel Neji has 100x more potential than Sasuke, and we all know where the damn sharingan originated from.
I think the guide has their potential exactly the same, but I could be wrong? The byakugan to me was meant to be the Sharingan's equal. Maybe not now, but at somepoint I think it ultimately was made that way. Kish. seemed to keep things just vague enough about the Byakugan that would allow him to do just that at some point. I agree that it seems that the Sharingan seems to have unreasonable powerups, but we don't exactly know what training Sasuke went through. I'm pretty sure that Oro. probably didn't use conventional means so in away I don't think we can really say that Sasuke's progression is unreasonable, but rather maybe the time skip has created a pretty bad plot hole, which prob. will never be explained.
Old 2007-03-31, 01:51   Link #226
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
I believe I am getting your point. And I still consider them to be different. Come on, an eye opening door to another dimension, an eye reading the mind, an eye reading the memory, an eye analyzing and understanding every kind of jutsu, and possibly copying every possible, an eye seeing any kind of movement, an eye creating a fire that is more dangerous than any other fire, an eye creating a separate dimension to torture the mind and body at the same time. And that only looks as the visible part of the iceberg. And, you are comparing those to a mere rasengan. I would like to give the wake up call, but, at this point in the story, if you still feel the same about those two, then, this is where we part again.
AS I said, yes I feel about the same not because one have shown a bigger power up than the other, is the point that this are just upgrades or an expansion to a already existing universe, my point is not about what this upgrades are, because I'm not debating about that, I say i find it similar because basically when the auhotr needs to upgrade something he does it for the sake of what he wants his story to do.

and you are way besides the line here Sazelyt basically you just say that you just detest everything the Sharingan does plain an simple here, that seems just more like hating something are of pure bias rather then thinking with logic

Quote:
Then, I am quite fortunate because I have my own logic that would allow me to not rely on Kishi's logic all the time.
I think is the other way around because if you relly on your logic to understand a Manga that is govern by Kishi logic, then you wil only end up hating more his work.

Quote:
I can understand that to a level. But, for Sasuke and Sharingan we are well beyond that level.
you mean we as in the people that don't like that? because for me is as good as people who can have demon inside an can make them create countless of Fihgting bodies.

Quote:
You don't seem to get my point. The things happening around Naruto are there as physical entity, Kishi has only needed to connect those. Elemental jutsus, sorry but that was pretty obvious, Kakashi doing electricty, Sasuke doing fire, Zabuza doing water, Sandaime doing earth, Yamato and his genetical father doing the wood, Haku doing ice. They were all there. Rasengan was there. Chakra manipulation was there, we have seen those many times. In that case, connecting the dots is not a problem, and would not create some kind of illogicality in the story. But, as I mentioned in the previous post, what is there for Sharingan? It is more like an eye giving birth to new powers every few episodes. And, when you convert that to Naruto's case, it does not directly correspond to developing new techniques, but more like gaining the powers of any kind of demon out there other than Kyuubi. As you can see there is no connection between those, and if Kishi wants he can create that possibility by allowing Kyuubi having the power to open some kind of multi dimensional door to borrow the powers of other demons. Yes, that can be possible, but would you really support such idea? Honestly, I don't. Upgrade the powers but limit the increments to visible steps not completely invisible steps.
Elemntal manipulation was only to point when you only knew about Elemental Jutsu, and not the specific details we are told.

and then,yes those base were there, but still he gave knew things to those existing ability, Rasenagn was there, SO What? that doesn't change it was not a complete Jutsu, Kage Bushin, a new ability that after 300 Chapters we know about, and ion top of that that is sis the real purpose of this Jutsu?

So for the Shairngan, Was it there? certainly it wasn't, but I don't see why there is problem with any upgrade the Sharingan gets, even if the don't seem logical in your mind, but for a Jutsu that was presented in the first chapter we get to know it real purpose an ability 300 chapter later, this is logical indeed.

Quote:
You are right, anything non-contradictory can be considered as logical from that contradiction point of view, but nothing more. Since logic is not only limited to contradiction, that being non-contradictory does not save the story.
What dod you tried to say here?

Quote:
I am not bashing anything he does, I am bashing his over-exaggeration towards the character he favors, and doing that by a greater margin compared to other characters. He has the right to do whatever he likes, and I am using my right to criticize his way I don't like.
HE is doing not only to the character he favors and also the mayority of Fans favor, but he is doing it to the principal character after Naruto.

So, yeah, I don't think Kishi deserves a Bashing when a character you dont like gets treated better than others.

Quote:
And, another thing I don't like with the flow is that soon, it is coming to the point of making us automatically believe "any" kind of illogicality as logical, with what we are shown. (e.g., I said sharingan doing the summoning; that eye also doing the summoning, it might look as illogical at first, but when you consider what happened earlier, such as sending to another dimension, the idea automatically becomes logical, since if it can send, it is possible that it can also bring something from another dimension)
And thats the point, yo have to belive it and accept it you can complaint, but I don't think that because you dont like something, you should call it illogical.
Old 2007-03-31, 05:45   Link #227
yinstro

Sazelyt does have a point that narutos techniques and growth are generally based in the naruto universe, with explanations put in place even when he does expand it. Rasengan being a non elemental jutsu, im sure peopel had thought of the idea of adding an element to it before it was said. the kage bunshin being able to transmit information to the user, is basically something that most probably assumed was the case,or even happened instantaneously, After all people have often used bunshins for recon in the series. he even set it up by having yamoto use it similarly before that. HE took the already existing logical limits of naruto and created a power up.

Sharingan on the other hand, breaks its rules, amatseru and kakashi's void thing seem to have little to nothing to do with the original sharingan abilities, namely observation and mental manipulation. being able to go into peoples minds may be seen as some advanced form of genjutsu, but creating a void that sends things to another universe isnt too logical. I can think of possibilities for amatseru, but most of them would be adding new abilities to the sharigan base. It is possible he has logical explanations that fit under the umbrella of the true nature of the cursed eye, but we havent seen any And he hasnt even tried to explain most of the sharingan stuff, which makes it seem even more outside of the realm, since everything else is usually explained.

Really though sasuke himself hasnt done too much insane stuff with the eye imo. The concept of genjutsu has always kind of implied a mind to mind connection, in some form, so him going into minds doesnt impress me. His chidori type stuff was interesting but within the realms of normal growth.

I wonder if the sharingan directly gives copy powers, or merely gives you an observation that makes it easier to duplicate, Point of this is you can know how something works, but it doesnt mean you have teh abilities to duplicate it. This would explain why kakshi was particularly known for copying since he has mastered all elements and is actually one of the most intelligentpeople it seems when it comes to ninjaing. would also limit sasuke to fire lightning and yin/yang jutsus. ( for now)

As to that i think the reason sharingan cant be used to copy bloodline limits is because they combine two different elements at once (maybe with yin yang as well) and the body cant duplicate it even if you know whats going on. In that case, since kakashi has a functioning sharingan, that is doing whatever combination that sharingan is, the sharingan abilities could fall under his umbrella of copying, in theory. Basically once you accept that kakashi has sharingan, or yamoto teh celss of teh first all the jutsus within that bloodline should be thiers, limited only by thier skill or ability.
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 06:18   Link #228
katel

naruto still stupid
katel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 06:29   Link #229
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishinfoulux View Post
meh. this chapter wasn't worth the wait and i suspect the next one wont be either. just another recruiting issue awaits. i miss naruto already. sasuke just cant carry these issues on his own. once the whole thing with oro was done, my interest has gone downhill.

sasuke = not main character material.
A lot of people actually consider Sasuke the main character in the series, or at least the cool factor of the series. The fact that you dont like Sasuke does not mean he is a bad character.
Naruto without Sasuke is ZERO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
I think Kishimoto is just trying to make the team more interesting by creating tension between them.

Sasuke is after all an official "badass/anti-hero", not currently one of our goody goody protaganists.

It makes sense for Team Sasuke to have shady characters. If there is any backstabbing I would not be surprised. I would expect it at a crucial point in the story though, not just random betrayl, otherwise there would be no point to forming the team.
Or maybe a strong bond will grow between them after a certain fight?

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-04-01 at 12:06. Reason: do not double post
abazou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 06:48   Link #230
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

The writings by Sazelyt below is possibly the best explanation of the flaws of current Naruto story arc. Well said.

Spoiler:

Might I add a summary, the sharigan continues to grow new powers, yet without any single penalty at all.

Having no flaws or penalties makes the story less believable. For every jutsu there should be some reasonable counter. Sasuke with his sharingan has no flaws and it is not even a mangekyo sharingan. Sasuke defeated Orochimaru, a ninja whose original life goal was to collect as many jutsu as possible. Out of his whole repetoire of thousands of jutsu he could not counter the same jutsu which he encountered against Itachi years ago.

Why does Sasuke need a team of Karin, Suigetsu & Juugo if all he needs is the sharingan. Surely Sasuke is strong enough to defeat any single character in the story now let alone a whole army of ninja without breaking a sweat.

People talk of the story not contradicting itself and staying consistent, I fail to see how it not contradictory & still consistent.

Last edited by Kenu; 2007-03-31 at 07:06.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 07:16   Link #231
shankss
CP10

lol its funny to see narutoards withering in pain.Naruto is still eating ramen in his village working on his %3424 wind rasengan in one day of week, while sasuke collecting himself a mutant army...Yea thing going on sasuke's side but look from the otherside, we were watching how naruto defeated a tiredsome 9500 years old 1 heart left akatsuki all that time.I know the anti-sasuke team is still there and calling things "i hate this show its so stupid we saw sasuke again in a frame!"
Lets just accept it..."wtf naruto is teh main hero he must be the only awesome character and must kill everione with a one hit ultimate jutsu!'" thing is passed away..not working anymore, so nobody cares about this excuse anymore...
Sasuke is main hero as much as naruto now
shankss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 07:24   Link #232
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Has anyone paid any attention to MysticNinjaJay's post ?

Quote:
Might I add a summary, the sharigan continues to grow new powers, yet without any single penalty at all.
The powers of the Sharingan as far as we know for now all have drawbacks:

-From the basic copy technique which doesn't require that much stamina (Not all jutsus can be copied, it is limited to element manipulation, bloodline limits AND chakra capacity to perform the said jutsu)

-To the huge depletion of energy caused by Kakashi's mangekyo sharingan. Hospitalised every time he uses it?

That's quite damaging.

-Itachi has also already explained drawbacks of Amaterasu, etc. when he withdrew from a Jiraiya-Itachi fight. Itachi AND Kakashi have confirmed the drawbacks of fighting with the mangekyo and avoid using it needlessly.

-Even predicting the enemy movement with the Sharingan, as demonstrated by Lee in the chuunin exams has its limits. The all too easily forgotten "That you can see it doesn't mean you can keep up with it".

Get your facts right, guys

Last edited by Frenchie; 2007-03-31 at 08:07.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 07:38   Link #233
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Monsieur El_Frenchie, thank you for drawing attention to MysticJay's post. Those highlight drawbacks of the old sharingan. It is the new sharingan that at the least I am alluding to which in Sasuke's own words "Against my eyes none of your jutsu..[can defeat me]".

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
Get your facts right, guys
Will do.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 08:02   Link #234
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenu View Post
Monsieur El_Frenchie, thank you for drawing attention to MysticJay's post. Those highlight drawbacks of the old sharingan. It is the new sharingan that at the least I am alluding to which in Sasuke's own words "Against my eyes none of your jutsu..[can defeat me]".

Will do.
But the new Sharingan still has those weaknesses at least with Kakashi using it.

Spoiler:

so there is still evidence that Kishimoto is attempting to actually find ways around the Sharingan's ability.

Sasuke may have said those things, but than again you can see similar comments about Neji and the Hyuuga clan also. Just because it's said doesn't mean it's true.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-31, 08:18   Link #235
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
Or maybe a strong bond will grow between them after a certain fight?
Maybe. I don't know where Kishi is going with this. He loves to make new characters but sometimes neglects them (when are we going to get to see the return of Shino in action?).

I'd like to see Team Sasuke become the badass group to parallel Team Kakashi.

Let's face it, Sasuke going off to take on Akatsuki had on and defeat them AND his brother is insane.

He must have a tactical way of going about this. I think he will try to make himself a nuisance to Akatsuki in order to lure Itachi into a confrontation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenu View Post
Monsieur El_Frenchie, thank you for drawing attention to MysticJay's post.
Yes, thanks for the credit.

Again, where I agree with Sazelyt and Kenu is that Kishimoto is neglecting Naruto's growth in favor of Sasuke which is hurting the development of his main character.

And people may say that it is just a case of Sasuke being the cool guy and Naruto the loser who has to work a little harder to catch up, but this has not always been the case.

Kishi did a wonderful job of handling Naruto during the Chunnin exam arc when he defeated and won over the hearts and minds of Neji and Gaara.

Just look at that moment in the manga compared to now.

Jiraiya was a useful sensei. Naruto was still the underdog but showed immesne growth and came out on top.

Since the timeskip Naruto has been a major disappointment. He has LESS control of Kyuubi than he did before and he could not mount a single offensive against Sasuke. He was pathetically useless.

What happened to Jiraiya's masterful teaching, didn't he learn anything during the timeskip aside from how to attempt to escape a genjutsu and STILL fail?

Sasuke on the other hand has become a beast. It is unfairly balanced but I do not disagree with the growth of Sharingan.

This needed to happen. We knew that Sasuke's growth towards matching Itachi was going to be a major aspect of part II of the manga.

As I said before, the powers are perfectly logical. They go with the theme of dojutsu as supernatural abilities of eyesight (viewing what is in someone elses mind, foreseeing the future, copying what you see, binding reality with a thought and stare etc.).

I think Kishi should be encouraged to be as creative with Sharingan's abilities as he can, within reason. Just don't forget about the main character.
Old 2007-03-31, 08:27   Link #236
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
Omg r u blind ? Sasuke didnt tell Suigetsu to free them and tell them that he is their saviour .. dont u see that Suigetsu did that on purpose for some future happening .. i guess hatred does blind ppl !!
Actually Sasuke did tell Suigetsu to go and free the prisoners. So it´s not like Sazelyt is all wrong, and I got to say that I agree with Sazelyt at most points. If not all.

Naruto has become such a more boring manga since Sasuke entered it for real again. Sasuke is an incredibly boring character. All he has is that same stuck-up personality which he had from the first second. I honestly doesn´t understand what it is that makes him so popular. No, I want more Jiraiya and Naruto in the story and less Sasuke.

Some more of Hinata and her teammates would be nice too.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!

Last edited by Last_Hope; 2007-03-31 at 08:41.
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 08:31   Link #237
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Well, there was always a pattern in naruto's development, and it was always motivated by his rivalry with Sasuke. The name has always ticked him and still does. The aftermath of the first confrontation with Sasuke (talking about Shippuuden here) showed us a Naruto not willing to give up. And he didn't. He spent a very limited amount of time, and managed bridging the gap with Akatsuki.

That's not something Sasuke did. He didn't suddenly improve in a matter of a week to suddenly be able to defeat Orochimaru.

Just like in its debuts, Naruto was always behind Sasuke, but his growth always surpassed Sasuke's.

I think we see the exact same pattern here. Sasuke improved tremendously, but Naruto got a kick in the butt and started improving in a decisive manner. Decisive enough to bring down an Akatsuki member. (He still had three hearts, three element jutsus and he didn't really seem out of breath.)

That's a huge breakthrough.

I'm expecting some Sasu development, and probably a very important Naruto breakthrough after the arc. I hope we see a bit of Shino-Kiba-Hinata after this arc as well.

Quote:
I think Kishi should be encouraged to be as creative with Sharingan's abilities as he can, within reason. Just don't forget about the main character.
To me, it's always been like this, even in the first series. Sasuke has tremendous talent, and Naruto fights against the current, eventually exposing weaknesses in Sasuke's fighting.

I really don't think it'll be any different, though the outcome will most likely be
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 08:39   Link #238
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
Well that would be becouse she actually dont know what person he is .. like when Sai meet him, i doubt that Sasuke showed or talked with Karin while Oro was around him ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
Actually Sasuke did tell Suigetsu to go and free the prisoners. So it´s not like Sazelyt is all wrong, and I got to say that I agree with Sazelyt at most points.
Sasuke did tell Suigetsu to free prisoners but Sasuke didnt tell him to tell prisoners that he is the one who will bring peace to world .. Suigetsu did this on his own, becouse of his reasons.. r u blind too?

To all Naruto fans : Cry me a river ..

And to all "Sasuke will be horrible leader" : wtf he liberated prisoners, hmm he is closer to good leader now, eh ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 08:59   Link #239
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
Sasuke on the other hand has become a beast. It is unfairly balanced but I do not disagree with the growth of Sharingan.

This needed to happen. We knew that Sasuke's growth towards matching Itachi was going to be a major aspect of part II of the manga.

As I said before, the powers are perfectly logical. They go with the theme of dojutsu as supernatural abilities of eyesight (viewing what is in someone elses mind, foreseeing the future, copying what you see, binding reality with a thought and stare etc.).
That's my point, is not about the kind of power each one is getting because yes obviously the power ups we are seen now are favoring Sasuke, but people are saying as the only thing that gets upgraded in terms of abilities is the sharingan and sasuke, whereas Narutos abilities got an very important upgrade.

I wanted also to make a list of "new" abilities of the Sharingan, because I still dont find that the Sharingan has gotten any real ability at all after time skip.

-Entering the Naruto place with the Kyuby.

-Stopping Oro Jutsu.

People are complaining too much over this two things, which doesn't necessarily need to be upgrades.

A) Entering the Kyuby seal could be a Sharingan ability that has to do with the purpose of the Sharingan found in the scroll of the Uchihas, and maybe the reason why the people of Akatsuki said :Oro got hold of the sharingan"

B)Oro Jutsu is just a Jutsu, and way back it was said that sharingan can analyze and counter any Jutsu, Sasuke basically did that, but also kabuto noted something about sasuke's will, so maybe The sharingan wasn't the only responsible for this.

Fo me the only real new thing the Sharingan has gotten since it was introduced, is the MS, which has been told to have a mayor impact on the person because of its use.

El_frenchie, I agree what you said, and this part of my post is somehow relate to what you said:

I don't agree that Kishi has neglected Naruto growt to favor Sasuke, I think on the contrary, Kishi have worked hard to give Naruto a much needed upgrade with his Training, whereas we really didn't see Sasuke growing, but we were just presented the reason on Oros comparison between Sasuke and Narutos tails.

And think about it, when has sasuke been shown to grow (except for the Katon Flashback)?, did we get to see how he learned the Chidory, Or Gained Lee speed? No we didn't, Because, and Im going to borrow the line of Naruto fans, this Manga is named Naruto, and for showing how a character is growing, the only one who has received this treatment has been Naruto, I don't think the authors is going to waste manga chapters to show you the complete training of any other characters, besides Naruto.
Old 2007-03-31, 10:25   Link #240
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
I believe I am getting your point. And I still consider them to be different. Come on, an eye opening door to another dimension, an eye reading the mind, an eye reading the memory, an eye analyzing and understanding every kind of jutsu, and possibly copying every possible, an eye seeing any kind of movement, an eye creating a fire that is more dangerous than any other fire, an eye creating a separate dimension to torture the mind and body at the same time. And that only looks as the visible part of the iceberg. And, you are comparing those to a mere rasengan. I would like to give the wake up call, but, at this point in the story, if you still feel the same about those two, then, this is where we part again.

Then, I am quite fortunate because I have my own logic that would allow me to not rely on Kishi's logic all the time.
I can understand that to a level. But, for Sasuke and Sharingan we are well beyond that level.

You don't seem to get my point. The things happening around Naruto are there as physical entity, Kishi has only needed to connect those. Elemental jutsus, sorry but that was pretty obvious, Kakashi doing electricty, Sasuke doing fire, Zabuza doing water, Sandaime doing earth, Yamato and his genetical father doing the wood, Haku doing ice. They were all there. Rasengan was there. Chakra manipulation was there, we have seen those many times. In that case, connecting the dots is not a problem, and would not create some kind of illogicality in the story. But, as I mentioned in the previous post, what is there for Sharingan? It is more like an eye giving birth to new powers every few episodes. And, when you convert that to Naruto's case, it does not directly correspond to developing new techniques, but more like gaining the powers of any kind of demon out there other than Kyuubi. As you can see there is no connection between those, and if Kishi wants he can create that possibility by allowing Kyuubi having the power to open some kind of multi dimensional door to borrow the powers of other demons. Yes, that can be possible, but would you really support such idea? Honestly, I don't. Upgrade the powers but limit the increments to visible steps not completely invisible steps.

You are right, anything non-contradictory can be considered as logical from that contradiction point of view, but nothing more. Since logic is not only limited to contradiction, that being non-contradictory does not save the story.

I am not bashing anything he does, I am bashing his over-exaggeration towards the character he favors, and doing that by a greater margin compared to other characters. He has the right to do whatever he likes, and I am using my right to criticize his way I don't like.

And, another thing I don't like with the flow is that soon, it is coming to the point of making us automatically believe "any" kind of illogicality as logical, with what we are shown. (e.g., I said sharingan doing the summoning; that eye also doing the summoning, it might look as illogical at first, but when you consider what happened earlier, such as sending to another dimension, the idea automatically becomes logical, since if it can send, it is possible that it can also bring something from another dimension)
What is the big deal about Sasuke's sharingan development; and I use Sasuke because of this:

Here is what we have now, Itachi and Sasuke both having the same genetic makeup to eventually become great. Itachi has evolved the sharingan to something spectacular; MS and all. What is illustrated in front of us now is what Kishi/Sasuke said he would set out to do since the end of Part I: "Finding his own path." If Sasuke and Itachi were both at their fullest potential and evolved the sharingan to the point we use to know (prior to part II), the only difference in power would be taijutsu. Naruto has never been a manga that focused on pure taijutsu, they've left that to a character. Sasuke and Itachi could go dead even in terms of fighting with the sharingan at full evolved potential, so the best thing would be to give them different sharingans.

That is what I think is on the verge of happening for the simple fact that Kishi is doing a hell of a lot to separate the two characters. The only factor I can think of to allow such a separation is to include the CS in it. He could simply use the CS as a way to say that the sharingan was mutated, allowing Sasuke to do things that Itachi never dreamed of the the sharingan. Does it make it right, no, you are absolutely correct about that. Does it make it interesting, I think so.

I wonder what Sasuke is going to do with this team of people. I think that he is about to go after Akatsuki, personally. Sasukesuki versus Akatsuki sounds like a good contest to have. What better way for Sasuke to gain more power than to overthrow the plans of Akatsuki to use for himself. He's come in contact with a bijuu and now could quite possibly want one for himself.

We've been focused on Team Kakashi and the rest of Konoha taking on Akatsuki, but there is no search from anyone in that country. They know that there is something that they are doing that's dangerous, why isn't Konoha looking for Akatsuki? Sasuke already has a group of people that seem to be the best possible matchups against Akatsuki in terms of likeness.

Suigetsu vs Kisame
Itachi vs Sasuke
Karin vs the Akat Chik
The guy talking to himself vs. Zetsu

If this is a coincidence, it's one hell of a coincidence.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote