AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-01, 07:11   Link #121
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

wow...all this Hitsugaya hate is really...stupid...he's still a damn kid for crying out loud, he doesn't have the experience as the other captains, but he's still well established for HIS AGE. Not everyone can be like Goku, be a rookie, go out and whoop your ass.
Old 2007-04-01, 12:32   Link #122
scorpio516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
And the power limit thing has been established ever since the beginning of Bleach... it makes perfect sense for them to lift it if a captain is unable to beat whatever it is they are fighting. I highly doubt they can afford to lose a captain and 2 VCs.
They probably took too long. If they lost those 3 (and #3 Ikkaku and #5 Yumichika) after Aizen, Tosen, and Gin... And VC Hinamori still out of commission.

SS would be down 4 Cap's and 3 VC's. And 2 of the remaining Cap's are all but useless in a battle (Ukitake, who's still too sick, and Unohana, who's skills seem to be only support). 5 Capt's vs. Aizen's army... Bad news...

But good drama
Old 2007-04-01, 14:30   Link #123
heebo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio516 View Post
Ukitake, who's still too sick
What happened to him? Cant remember anyting about that "sickness".
Old 2007-04-01, 14:37   Link #124
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

It would be better if the Gin Vs Shiro arguments ceased. It has absolutely nothing to do with Ep 120 . If someone does feel the necessity to do so, please create a separate thread or using existing threads not this one
Old 2007-04-01, 22:51   Link #125
Slighted

Quote:
Originally Posted by heebo View Post
What happened to him? Cant remember anyting about that "sickness".
What? Ukitake has always been sick.. there are times where he doesn't show up for the taicho meetings because he's sick and there are many times where his sickness is brought up.
Old 2007-04-01, 23:14   Link #126
Lemartes

Quote:
They probably took too long. If they lost those 3 (and #3 Ikkaku and #5 Yumichika) after Aizen, Tosen, and Gin... And VC Hinamori still out of commission.

SS would be down 4 Cap's and 3 VC's. And 2 of the remaining Cap's are all but useless in a battle (Ukitake, who's still too sick, and Unohana, who's skills seem to be only support). 5 Capt's vs. Aizen's army... Bad news...

But good drama
Well they still have Zaraki Kempachi who needs to kick some serious asses anytime soon. I really want to see him take action... =(

And of course I'm wondering about the Vaizard. My guess is that they interfere in ichigos fight and help him kick grimjaws ass.
Old 2007-04-01, 23:55   Link #127
Lendial

i would hate to see them suddenly pop up outa nowhere and save the day. unless there was a really decent explaination.
Old 2007-04-02, 00:09   Link #128
astrallionheart

Another interesting error/retcon?--Hitsugaya's bankai lost about 75% of it's size (maybe more) compared to his release in the SS arc.

SS arc release
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../Hitsugaya.jpg

This eps screencap:
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=b120ec5.jpg
Old 2007-04-02, 00:10   Link #129
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Considering that there's shinigami around? I doubt Shinji and his waifu coming to play
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-04-02, 00:22   Link #130
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Considering that there's shinigami around? I doubt Shinji and his waifu coming to play
IMO Hiyori and her wifey Shinji are busy playing very competietive and challenging game of Kancho
Old 2007-04-02, 00:30   Link #131
Lendial

i think his small size, by size i mean his bankai, is due to animation quality rather than anything relating to power.
Old 2007-04-02, 00:35   Link #132
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Or the size is limited to his current power.. Since in RL, his power is limited to 20%, so the size is also reduced too..

btw Geta.. just realised you switching their roles there .. EEEBILLLL
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-04-02, 00:37   Link #133
chubbyphil

Although the shinigamis were quite weak this episode, Ururu's attack totally made this episode rule. She just totally showed him who's the boss.
Old 2007-04-02, 00:45   Link #134
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Here is a kodak moment for the Bleach fans. According to the ratings, Bleach episode 119 made the top 10 list for the most watched show. It made the 9th place with a 4.5% viewer rating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
Monir would be please with this episode IMO ...
<All caps alert!!!!!>

I'LL FINALLY GET TO WATCH Ururu TOMORROW WITH SPARKLING ADORING EYES.

Last edited by monir; 2007-04-02 at 02:14.
Old 2007-04-02, 02:08   Link #135
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Here is a kodak moment for the Bleach fans. According to the ratings, Bleach episode 119 made the top 10 list for the most watched show. It made the 9th place with a 4.5% viewer rating.
Probably because 118 was really good. They don't come out of the woodwork until they see something awesome =P.

Quote:
Or the size is limited to his current power.. Since in RL, his power is limited to 20%, so the size is also reduced too..
I really don't think Renji's bankai can stand to grow 5 times...
Old 2007-04-02, 02:11   Link #136
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Ukitake, who's still too sick, and Unohana, who's skills seem to be only support.
Ukitate is perfectly able to fight when he needs to. I thought him standing up to the old man and avenging Keian were good examples.

As for Unohana i think she is more than meets the eyes. Remember her encounter with Aizen? She wasn't scared of him at all and Aizen seemed to have quite a bit of respect for her. Also when her squad was getting bullied, she calmly told them to stop and had them trembling in fear. She isn't rattled by anything, and I think there's a reason for that.
Old 2007-04-02, 02:13   Link #137
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

It dont grow.. but lengthen (probably), compared the 1 in this episode with the one when he's fighting Bya..

or I'm just bullshitting .. and your are right
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-04-02, 02:21   Link #138
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Probably because 118 was really good. They don't come out of the woodwork until they see something awesome =P.
Good point, though I must say I have equally enjoyed episode 119. 118 was technically superior than 119 in almost every aspect of the overall animation, but from entertainment value, both of these episode had the same affect on me. Btw, there was also no Naruto in that week, so that could have played a factor how Bleach got on the top 10 list.
Old 2007-04-02, 03:31   Link #139
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post

I really don't think Renji's bankai can stand to grow 5 times...
LOL

or maybe it can get 5 times quicker!

Which I say is extremly needed.
Old 2007-04-02, 10:50   Link #140
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
As for Unohana i think she is more than meets the eyes. Remember her encounter with Aizen? She wasn't scared of him at all and Aizen seemed to have quite a bit of respect for her. Also when her squad was getting bullied, she calmly told them to stop and had them trembling in fear. She isn't rattled by anything, and I think there's a reason for that.
I agree, I think Unohana is some kinda of monster beast hidden behind a calm smile and smooth skin.

I can't wait to see her get serious.
Closed Thread