AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-03, 14:29   Link #1
ChunYin
Smooth Grooves

I'm in London & want to ship FMP S1 DVD boxset ^^

Err yea, i'm a Londoner, from England, and er, well i justasepisode no? the ending i presume?)

And i am wondering if anyone know's any place or sites that sell the FMP S1 DVD boxset and also ships it worldwide? (or at least to england ^^)

Any information is greatly appreciated ^^

Is Season 1 btw, not Fumoffu that i want incase i didnt express myself clearly enough beforehand ^^

Chun
Old 2004-02-03, 15:15   Link #2
TheShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunYin
And i am wondering if anyone know's any place or sites that sell the FMP S1 DVD boxset and also ships it worldwide? (or at least to england ^^)
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=442 has a list of good places to get dvds. Personally I have bought dvds from dvdpacific.com and I've been happy with them so far.

As for the boxset, I suppose you mean the collectors box that is included with the special edition of the first volume as there isn't any r1 complete boxset. The last volume is yet to be released as R1 (but should be out this month).
Old 2004-02-03, 15:35   Link #3
ChunYin
Smooth Grooves

if by r1 u mean Region 1 it doesnt really matter ^^

i'm using a multi-region DVD player anyway ^^

But thanks for this info anyway, silly me, i shouldve noticed the 'DVD and Licensed' section of the forums >________<

Chun
Closed Thread