AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-17, 21:02   Link #141
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

Never argue with an idiot, first they drag you to their level then beat you with experience.

im just sayin'.....

ironic isn't it?
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 21:02   Link #142
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
@Rurik

Hahahaha Your pathetic try to mock me becouse i sliped 1 letter made my loling .. but im not so big moron to look your post and check where i sliping words .. so gl with this failed try to make me angry .. roflmao ..

But, my intent isn’t to make you angry, just to make you understand that you are not reading. You slipped one letter and thus you think I said he was not dressed (as in not having the clothes on) as An ANBU:

“Well u said that Jiraiya was dressed as Special Jounin so that mean he wasnt in ANBU”

Quote:
Well i guess it is more comfortably when u dont have mask on yourself .. well why Naruto wear all the time his uniform .. what should he wear ?
You are not answering the question, You were saying itahci wasn’t wearing the Mask because he was at his home, Why Did Itachi had his ANBU Clothes, instead of his regular Uchiha Clothes?

Quote:
And i didnt say Jiraiya wasnt in ANBU i said i dont know about it .. lol
Yes you did: “Jiraiya is Special Jounin and that mean he is not ANBU”

Quote:
Erm u actually said this..

So that was say that u said he was and not that we dont know .. dont u agree ?
Let me try to explain you basic English:

When someone say “FOR ALL WE KNOW” is referring that it is unknown.

Let me rephrase my sentence so you can understand:

We Don’t know if by the time Jiriaya was in ANBU, he was called: Special Jounnin Jiriaya in charge of ANBU squad.

You said he was never called that, he wasn’t, but that doesnt mean it was because he was in ANBU, as fact in the MANGA he was shown been an ANBU with no MASK outside of Konoha.

Quote:
Well first what Danzou said is : I already arranged things such that u will be placed in that team Kakahi ..

Without explaining mission that time .. that mean Sai was already inroduced with mission and everything and that is why he was prepared to meet Kakashi team ( when he attacked Naruto, Shika and Choji)
could you point me out were it was stated that Sai knew about the mission before Danzou mention it?

So yeah, basically the Manga is slapping your face with an ANBU without using mask, as If Itachi and Jiraiya weren’t Enough, you like to trip on the same stone. Over and over again.

Quote:
U said it he was Addressed as special jounin !

NO, I said You don’t know how either Jiriaya or Itachi were addressed in ANBU . And in the same sentence, for all we know he was called that. You are not reading the post.

You know you are funny, I said something,you quote that, and the post happens to say something different on what you are claiming it has.

Quote:
Im trying dude so hard to understand but u started loosing yourself .. plz explain better this .. Sandaime vs Orochimaru
You should be the last person in this forum to be complaining about grammar or consitency of the sentences , and If you would had read the post you understand, let me explain to you better.

When sandaime fought Oro in the last chunin test, there were 3 ANBU talking outside the big Barrier, this ANBUs had robe, now, by your logic, that means, that any ANBU that doesn’t use robe it isn’t really an ANBU.

BTW, where is the Manga chapter were it say that it’s a rule for ANBU to ware mask? 2nd time I ask.

Quote:
Damn i didnt mistake it u just keep contradicting yourslef ..
Yes you are, you are just not paying attention t anyone that is debating against you, and not only me, but also tkddiger and reloaded have tried to explain themselves to you because you just wont listen.

reloaded, I get your point here, but is not good to let people twist ideas like he is trying to do here, my take on this is that he is doing it on purpose, to try and create confusion and thus making it look as if the poster he is replying lacks consistency, and thus credibility. he is behaving like a troll.
Old 2007-04-17, 21:09   Link #143
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

way to go Rurik
Old 2007-04-17, 21:20   Link #144
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
To start all again ..

I said this and i keep saying it .. ANBU is not in same rankings as usual ranks .. but it is decidedly rank and even they have ranks among them selfs ..
"ANBU is not in same rankings as usual ranks"...maybe because it isnt a rank altogether.

ANBU having ranks among their selves doesnt mean ANBU in itself is a rank...just like Ninjas have ranks among their selves being Genin Chuunin and Jounin this doesnt make Ninja itself a rank. Like ANBU it is a title for people with ranks.

Quote:
I dont make enough evidence .. that is just lol .. only 1 evidence is enough and that is .. ANBU is higher then Jounin and only got orders from Hokage .. like Jounin is higher then Chunin .. and Chunin get orders from Jounin, ANBU, Hokage ..
Saying that ANBU is higher than Jounin isn't giving evidence it is just a statement.
Where is your proof that ANBU is higher than Jounin, If this were true then why did Kakashi leave ANBU...this doesnt make sense?
The only difference between ANBU and Jounin is that ANBU members take higher classed missions more regularly than Jounins.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 21:31   Link #145
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo View Post
Never argue with an idiot, first they drag you to their level then beat you with experience.

im just sayin'.....

ironic isn't it?
Or u can look at it in other way i arguing with him so long becouse he is not idiot ?

ironic isn`t it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
But, my intent isn’t to make you angry, just to make you understand that you are not reading. You slipped one letter and thus you think I said he was not dessed (as in not having the clothes on) as An ANBU:

“Well u said that Jiraiya was dressed as Special Jounin so that mean he wasnt in ANBU”
Just for u to know i sliped A so i got what u said ..

Quote:
You are not answering the question, You were saying itahci wasn’t wearing the Mask because he was at his home, Why Did Itachi had his ANBU Clothes, instead of his regular Uchiha Clothes?
That is so non-essential .. maybe he got from ANBU mission that night .. and he get off his mask so others can see that is actually their idol who slayed them all .. like when he show everything to SAsuke.

Quote:
Yes you did: “Jiraiya is Special Jounin and that mean he is not ANBU”
Just becouse i was quoting u .. and saw what u were saying .. i dont wanna quote it again u know the sentence ..

And everything about Jiraiya i said i dont recall .. as i said that ..i was just quoting your sentences and answeared on them .. And when someone say (exemple): for all we know Yondaime was also addressed as a Yellow Flash. for me that sound like u wanted to say he was addressed as Yellow Flash and not as it is unknown .. dont u think so ?

Quote:
Cuold you point me out were it was stated that Sai knew about the mission before Danzou mention it?

So yeah, basically the Manga is slapping your face with an ANBU without using mask, as If Itachi and Jiraiya weren’t Enough, you like to trip on the same stone. Over and over again.
Well u see i got it becouse never showed that Danzou explain mission to Sai after that meeting .. and Danzou talk to Sai about Naruto and Kakashi team .. so i understood that Sai already was introduced with mission and whole plan, becouse there is no other way that Sai know Kakashi or Naruto before breafing .. dont u think so ?

Quote:
NO, I said [i]You don’t know[/b] how either Jiriaya or Itachi were addressed in ANBU . And in the same sentence, for all we know he was called that. You are not reading the post.

You know Im really am enjoying myself looking how you make a fool of yourself, you say I said something, quote my post, and the post happens to say something different on what you are claiming it has.
me too .. i love seeing how ppl piss off when they r powerless .. seeing how u r pissed off and knowing im calm at all .. make me happy ..

Quote:
You should be the last person in this forum to be complaining about grammar or consitency of the sentences , and If you would had read the post you understand, let me explain to you better.

When sandaime fought Oro in the last chunin test, there were 3 ANBU talking outside the big Barrier, this ANBUs had robe, now, by your logic, that means, that any ANBU that doesn’t use robe it isn’t really an ANBU.
No u see .. it is you who twisting my words in the end .. i never said ANBU must wear sam clothes .. i said they all need to have masks on them ..

Quote:
BTW, where is the Manga chapter were it say that it’s a rule for ANBU to ware mask? 2nd time I ask.
Well u can check internet about ANBU masks, i think Kakashi said that ANBU always wear animal masks .. it will be too long looking for it but i think everybody here know that ANBU wear masks .. dont play dumb .. or u r dumb ?

Quote:
Yes you are, you are just not paying attention t anyone that is debating against you, and not only me, but also tkddiger and reloaded have tried to explain themselves to you because you just wont listen.

I right now are not even taking you seriously because it is obvious you are not understanding what were are talking about, and what is in the manga, the more you reply the more bad you look.
Ye i guess it is true i really look bad ..

But still i know that im right .. did i look bad when we talk about Sasuke leading team throughout fear ?
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 21:38   Link #146
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
Saying that ANBU is higher than Jounin isn't giving evidence it is just a statement.
Where is your proof that ANBU is higher than Jounin, If this were true then why did Kakashi leave ANBU...this doesnt make sense?
The only difference between ANBU and Jounin is that ANBU members take higher classed missions more regularly than Jounins.
Hmmm .. statement .. in any country in the world personal guard of the king, empiror etc.etc is on high rank/level even in army personal guard of general can forbid enterence of another general .. dont u think that ?

I think yes .. they ar most trusted and strongest ppl .. ofc ppl can betray thier superior, becouse that is in nature of man ..

ANBU is directly under Hokage and only Hokage can give them orders, and ANBU is Hokages personal guard .. so i would say they r higher then Jounin ..

Well i wouldnt like to be always under mask with no name .. like ghost .. it is better to be Jounin then ANBU dont u think ..i think that is why Kakashi lefted ANBU .. or maybe he didnt leave ANBU at all .. maybe he is still in ANBU just he have some mission with Naruto.

EDIT:

Well it is late here im goin to sleep .. this will continue tomorow i guess ...
Old 2007-04-17, 21:42   Link #147
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

Quote:
ANBU is directly under Hokage and only Hokage can order them and ANBU is Hokages personal guard .. so i would say they r higher then Jounin ..

Well i wouldnt like to be always under mask with no name .. like ghost .. it is better to be Jounin then ANBU dont u think ..
I get what your sayin but doesn't the hokage order around the jounin too?
Old 2007-04-17, 21:48   Link #148
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo View Post
I get what your sayin but doesn't the hokage order around the jounin too?
Well yes they ar almost equal BUT if it comes to argue Jounin no matter what must not argue with ANBU becouse ANBU do it for Hokage ..

It is like police detective and FBI detective .. they ar almost same, both good guys and all .. BUT when it comes to orders police detective must obey ..

That was my point all the time ..
Old 2007-04-17, 21:50   Link #149
Rurik
Golden

First off about ANBU and form whom they take order, they are under direct command of Hokage, but we have seen Kakashi mobilizing Anbu teams.
Quote:
Just for u to know i sliped A so i got what u said ..
No you didnt.

Quote:
That is so non-essential .. maybe he got from ANBU mission that night .. and he get off his mask so others can see that is actually their idol who slayed them all .. like when he show everything to SAsuke.
Maybe isnot a fact, he still had no ANBU mask.

Quote:
Just becouse i was quoting u .. and saw what u were saying .. i dont wanna quote it again u know the sentence ..
How does it feal to play the same game?

Quote:
And everything about Jiraiya i said i dont recall .. as i said that ..i was just quoting your sentences and answeared on them .. And when someone say (exemple): for all we know Yondaime was also addressed as a Yellow Flash. for me that sound like u wanted to say he was addressed as Yellow Flash and not as it is unknown .. dont u think so ?
No, that doesn't mean that, when someone says "for all we know" is that is unknown, that you dont understand what it means doesnt means that the defintion is ht one you tough it was

Quote:
ell u see i got it becouse never showed that Danzou explain mission to Sai after that meeting .. and Danzou talk to Sai about Naruto and Kakashi team .. so i understood that Sai already was introduced with mission and whole plan, becouse there is no other way that Sai know Kakashi or Naruto before breafing .. dont u think so ?
Sai knew about Naruto the Jinjchurki and Kakshi a legend in ANBU and was not because of the mission, so yes, Sai did not knew something abut the mission and was not wearing a mask

Quote:
me too .. i love seeing how ppl piss off when they r powerless .. seeing how u r pissed off and knowing im calm at all .. make me happy ..
Please, in my 5 years of posting i have never been pissed at anyone posting against me. for me this is an entertainment to learn more about naruto.

Quote:
No u see .. it is you who twisting my words in the end .. i never said ANBU must wear sam clothes .. i said they all need to have masks on them ..
let me repeat myself, is like saying that all ANBU needs to ware a robe to be an ANBU, because thats a rule as we saw ANBU wearing those clothes.

Quote:
Well u can check internet about ANBU masks, i think Kakashi said that ANBU always wear animal masks .. it will be too long looking for it but i think everybody here know that ANBU wear masks .. dont play dumb .. or u r dumb ?

Nope, Kakshi never mentioned that Anbu always ware masks, you dreamed that, you talk about not using Wiki as a reliable source, yet you use internet source that is not the Manga?

Once again, I want the Manga chapter this was mentioned, 3rd time i ask.

Quote:
But still i know that im right .. did i look bad when we talk about Sasuke leading team throughout fear ?
You know that you are right because you are delusional and don't read the Manga.

And about Sasuke leading trough fear I dont know what you are talking about, as my debate with you was about you inventing that Suigetsu was following Sasuke lead because he saved him...ooooopppps,!!!!!! didnt sugetsu mentioned in chapter 349 page 5 he is following Sasuke because he has a personal goal to complete and with Sasuke he will be able to reach them? ouuuuuuuuch!

Spiro i suggest you read the manga including those boring parts you don't read, because you are making things up as if there were no tomorrow.
Old 2007-04-17, 22:09   Link #150
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
First off about ANBU and form whom they take order, they are under direct command of Hokage, but we have seen Kakashi mobilizing Anbu teams.
Yap i saw they can take orders from someone else if it was asked from Hokage ..

Quote:
Maybe isnot a fact, he still had no ANBU mask.
Maybe ? So he sould wear mask even tho he went to kill his clan

Quote:
How does it feal to play the same game?
Rofl ?

Quote:
No, that doesn't mean that, when someone says "for all we know" is that is unknown, that you dont understand what it means doesnt means that the defintion is ht one you tough it was
No this is only pointing that u see things as u wish and not as they appear ...

Quote:
Sai knew about Naruto the Jinjchurki and Kakshi a legend in ANBU and was not because of the mission, so yes, Sai did not knew something abut the mission and was not wearing a mask
He didnt know about mission .. so he attacked Naruto with no reason ? Or he wanted to check with who will he be teamed up ? he didnt know anything about mission, when it was said to him ? .. yeah i think that too

Quote:
Please, in my 5 years of posting i have never been pissed at anyone posting against me. for me this is an entertainment to learn more about naruto.
i guess that is true

Quote:
let me repeat myself, is like saying that all ANBU needs to ware a robe to be an ANBU, because thats a rule as we saw ANBU wearing those clothes.
again .. and let me repeat myself i said all ANBU wear animal masks .. that is their recognition sign..

Quote:
Nope, Kakshi never mentioned that Anbu always ware masks, you dreamed that, you talk about not using Wiki as a reliable source, yet you use internet source that is not the Manga?

Once again, I want the Manga chapter this was mentioned, 3rd time i ask.
Start reading from start 3 more times maybe u will understand something this time .. well if im not lazy when i woke up i will take a look for this in manga ..

Quote:
You know that you are right because you are delusional and don't read the Manga.
Oh yeah now i dont read manga .. u r not angry now

Quote:
And about Sasuke leading trough fear I dont know what you are talking about, as my debate with you was about you inventing that Suigetsu was following Sasuke lead because he saved him...ooooopppps,!!!!!! didnt sugetsu mentioned in chapter 349 page 5 he is following Sasuke because he has a personal goal to complete and with Sasuke he will be able to reach them? ouuuuuuuuch!

Spiro i suggest you read the manga including those boring parts you don't read, because you are making things up as if there were no tomorrow.
and again start understanding what u read .. chapter 347 page 3 .. Suigetsu: Well u did save me how u say it .. oooops ? u were wrong when we arguing then and u will be wrong again ..
Old 2007-04-17, 22:15   Link #151
tkdtiger

ANBU is an acronym for a Special Assasination Tactical Force. This means that ANBU in itself is not a rank...it's a group of Jounins specifically created to do specific missions and tasks, which includes going after extremely high S ranked villains, ANBU specifically I think it's called Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai. Not all ANBU get orders directly from the Hokage. Infact Danzou has his own group of ANBU called ROOT. Most ANBU wear masks, but it might not be a requirement.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 22:18   Link #152
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
ANBU is an acronym for a Special Assasination Tactical Force. This means that ANBU in itself is not a rank...it's a group of Jounins specifically created to do specific missions and tasks, which includes going after extremely high S ranked villains, ANBU specifically I think it's called Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai. Not all ANBU get orders directly from the Hokage. Infact Danzou has his own group of ANBU called ROOT. Most ANBU wear masks, but it might not be a requirement.
As i recall Danzou was in ANBU then he separated and made roots .. but maybe Rurik didnt know that .. but it is ok i used to explain him many times something ..

blah .. now i rly must go to sleep .. tomorow will be continued this funny conversation ..
Old 2007-04-17, 22:21   Link #153
tkdtiger

Quote:
As i recall Danzou was in ANBU then he separated and made roots .. but maybe Rurik didnt know that .. but it is ok i used to explain him many times something ..

blah .. now i rly must go to sleep .. tomorow will be continued this funny conversation ..
ROOTs is called an Independant ANBU group in the databook and the Manga I believe
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 23:07   Link #154
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

ANBU is not a rank end of conversation.
Old 2007-04-18, 06:47   Link #155
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Ahhh free again ^^ .. so this is what i wanted to say ..

first check .. http://www.narutocentral.com/information/ninja-ranks/ So i guess ANBU is rank .. hmm let me see where u guys saw that ANBU isnt rank ?
You said this on page four

Quote:
As i said it post before this .. it is not usual rank .. but it is rank ..
You said this on page five

Quote:
As i said before .. ANBU is not in same status as official ranks but ANBU is decidedly kin of rank and ANBU have his own ranks too ..
page five again.

It looks like you started fully believing that ANBU is a rank and then you said it isn't a "usual" rank and now youre saying that it is a "kind" of rank, there is no road in the middle it is either a rank or it isnt theres no shame in admitting youre wrong this isnt an argument forum by learning from mistakes you gain more knowledge.

ANBU cannot be a "kind" of rank it is either an official rank or it isnt, choose one.

Quote:
Well i wouldnt like to be always under mask with no name .. like ghost .. it is better to be Jounin then ANBU dont u think ..i think that is why Kakashi lefted ANBU .. or maybe he didnt leave ANBU at all .. maybe he is still in ANBU just he have some mission with Naruto
Kakashi isn't in ANBU anymore and besides if he was still in ANBU this would make it worse for your argument since he would be an ANBU member but he is reffered to by his rank of Jounin which would show ANBU isnt an official rank.

Quote:
That is so non-essential .. maybe he got from ANBU mission that night .. and he get off his mask so others can see that is actually their idol who slayed them all .. like when he show everything to SAsuke
Rurik was suggesting that when he killed his clan if he would wear his whole ANBU attire it wouldn't make sense for him to leave the mask off suggesting that he doesnt wear one in the first place.

Itachi had left home shortly before Sasuke went to school on that day and your saying he could have done an ANBU mission and returned from wherever he was and kill off his clan before Sasuke even returned...this is highly doubtful so I would say he had no ANBU mission that night.

When Itachi killed his clan he told Sasuke it was "to see what he was capable of" so it didnt matter to him whether the Uchihas could see his face or not, he could have worn his mask if he wanted to but wore the full ANBU attire and didnt wear his mask? this strongly suggests that Itachi doesnt have to wear a mask which is the point Rurik was trying to make. No mask doesnt mean no ANBU.

In the Chuunin exams after Kakashi performed the sealing jutsu on Sasukes curse mark he sent Sasuke to hospital and told the ANBU black-ops unit to guard him without consulting the hokage. This shows that Jounins can tell ANBU members what to which means it isnt a higher rank(it isnt a rank at all) than Jounin whereas a Chuunin cannot command a Jounin if ANBU were a rank and like you say higher than Jounin then Kakashi wouldnt have been able to order them to guard Sasuke without consultation from the third.

I dont like this "its kind of a rank" buisness going on, Genin and Chuunin are not "kind of ranks" they are official ranks same with Jounin. ANBU is either official or it isnt.

Genin means low level ninja, chuunin means middle level ninja and jounin means high level ninja these are the official ranks under kage, ANBU means special assassination and tactical squad...the keyword being squad which shows it isnt a rank it doesnt even sound like a rank at all.
ANBU is nothing more than a few squads who specialise in "tactics and assassinations" how can this be a rank like Jounin?.

ANBU isnt a rank, not having a mask doesnt mean youre not in ANBU(in the cases of Itachi, Ibiki and Jiraiya). ANBU is the most elite ninja faction in Konoha that I would agree with but they do not have seperate ranks they are still Chuunins or Jounins.

Although your official ranks are Chuunin and Jounin it is necassary to call yourself by the name of the faction you are in to let others know you are in that faction this just makes it a title your ranks remain the same you just dont call yourself by them nor are you reffered to by them, this doesn't mean they still aren't there.

Last edited by reloaded; 2007-04-18 at 08:29.
Old 2007-04-18, 08:49   Link #156
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Yap i saw they can take orders from someone else if it was asked from Hokage ..
NO, because Kakashi placed ANBU to protect Sasuke, whereas the Hokage was watching the Chunin preliminaries. And Gai mobilized ANBU without even been a Hokage in Konoha.

Quote:
Maybe ? So he sould wear mask even tho he went to kill his clan
Why not?

Quote:
No this is only pointing that u see things as u wish and not as they appear ...
People here try to help you to understand a basic form of English, and yet you deny this?

I’m not seen thing as I wish, the use “For all we know” is like that. when there is something that is unknown the sentence for all we know is used to do a comparison over a topic that has a yet to be disclosed variable.

Quote:
He didnt know about mission .. so he attacked Naruto with no reason ? Or he wanted to check with who will he be teamed up ? he didnt know anything about mission, when it was said to him ? .. yeah i think that too
He attacked Naruto after been comended the mission, that’s however is irrelevant to the fact that he was wihout a Mask.

Quote:
again .. and let me repeat myself i said all ANBU wear animal masks .. that is their recognition sign.. heh: Start reading from start 3 more times maybe u will understand something this time .. well if im not lazy when i woke up i will take a look for this in manga .. Oh yeah now i dont read manga .. u r not angry now
This is the 4rth time you fail to come up with a Manga chapter, and still no Manga facts, but let me help you out a little, Kakashi has only talked abut what is ANBU only once in the entire Manga, and that was when Zabuza and Haku were introduced, and he did mention anything about the mask.

Once again, please respond, in what chapter have been said that is a n obligation that ANBU wear masks?

Quote:
and again start understanding what u read .. chapter 347 page 3 .. Suigetsu: Well u did save me how u say it .. oooops ? u were wrong when we arguing then and u will be wrong again ..
Ohhh but chapter 343 goes before chapter 349, or did chapter 343 was released later than chapter 349?

But, hey, it is simple, whereas he wasn’t ask in chapter 343 why he is following Sasuke…..He was asked by Karin why he is following Sasuke, and his replied wasn’t because he was saved, learn this, the most recent fact stated in the Manga, is the one that has more value. But is not as if you are going to agree it that, I leave this to the discretion of the other posters.

you are losing a debate and thus twist your point and other people points to try and gain some ground……..

So for the crux of your argument:

-Show me Manga chapter were it was stated that is a Rule that ANBU needs to ware mask.

-Show me Manga chapter were it was stated that an ANBU member can't have a military rank.

Now for facts:

SAi, Itahci and Jiraiya were ANBU, and did not use mask in one time or the other,
rule created by Spiro of ANBU always wearing Mask is Contradicted by Kishimoto.

Ibiki was said to be Captain of ANBU, just the same as Itachi.

Was Itachi in ANBU when he was captain? Yes, what does that means? Ibiki is also an ANBU.

The most important aspect here is that Ibiki is an ANBU captain, we know that ANBU works around secrecy more than anything, heck their names and info are secret information, now, if Ibiki was said to be Captain in a special division, doesn’t it this makes him an ANBU? I mean, can’t it be more simpler than that?

And then we go to the Mask issues, the mask issues is simple, You see the ones with mask are red shirts, are cannon fodder, Kishi gives then for the sole reason to not give this characters personality, whereas the ones that haven’t been shown using Mask on a common basis, like Sai, Yamato, Jiraiya and Itachi are character that do have an purpose in the story, and hence they are shown without mask.

Is the same idea behind the Chunin Green Shirt, while the green Jackets represent a Chunin, that doesn’t mean that if you don’t have the green jacket you are not a Chunin, as for example, Ino, Chouji and Sakura are chunin but doesn’t have the green jacket.

Or another example, while Sarutobi had his Kage outfit, Tsunade has never used that, so does this mean she isn’t a Hokage?

I could go on and on and on about this little things about what you see people using as clothes, and just because a few doesn’t wear a distinctive object doesn’t mean they don’t belong to that faction.

To all of this you have created excuses on the why Itachi and Jiraiya and Sai didn’t wear the mask, excuse that are not backed by facts, rather are just your intent of trying to deny that you have been proven wrong. And yet, Ibiki is shown with mask, and there is no excuse for him. Because hey “Ibiki has not been shown using mask because ANBU captain can only use mask outside of Konoha” a little example of what you are doing, now I know im right about what I said, do oyu have anything to deny this.

You, to all of this have failed to use any Manga refference at all, and the little you have used you dont understand it yourself, as how you mistakenly took a sentence from the Manga, and didn’t know that sentence was referring to ANBU, this one:

Quote:
Actually he is not ANBU captain, nor he have anything with ANBU .. he is leaf assassination squad torture and interrogation captain. But his rank is still Special Jounin !

Chapter 43 page 5 ..
You specifically said here that Ibiki does has nothing to do with ANBU and that he isn’t an ANBU captain. But many pointed out after that Assassination squad is the Same a ANBU, you proceeded to change your original point of view because you were proven wrong. I’m very aware that your next reply would be a reply saying or that you slipped, or that you were not saying Ibiki didn’t had anything to do with ANBU, because you prefer to change your view, instead of admitting you are wrong. here You are saying that Ibiki is not an ANBU based on all of the fake facts you have provided, but in reallity you are debating that Ibiki isnt ANBU, because admitting he is, will be addmitting that you were wrong.

I will ask oyu again to read the manga more toughly, so you can understand what its been said, this has been like the 4th time I have debated with you, and every time is me trying to fend off, and correct the inconsistency of your Manga knowledge that is lacks integrity.

reloaded as I don’t expect to read all my babbling, I do however see we have identified Spiro posting inconsistency, more specifically what you said "...there’s no shame in admitting youre wrong this isnt an argument forum by learning from mistakes you gain more knowledge." but I think he wont accept his mistake because of pride.

Last edited by Rurik; 2007-04-18 at 09:20.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 09:15   Link #157
reloaded
skywalker

There should be a poll on this thread letting people vote if ANBU is a rank or not, it would actually be funny to see the poll results.

Spiro if no one has agreed with you then you should atleast question yourself over this topic, you shouldnt go on saying everyone else is wrong and you're right (which definitely isnt the case). Like i said before ANBU = Special assassinations and tactics squad = no rank just a squad made up of people with ranks.
Old 2007-04-18, 09:17   Link #158
Rahan

If I had known my answer to his "Hidan is crap since he lost a chuunin" would create such a pointless debate, I would have shut the fuck up.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 10:22   Link #159
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
If I had known my answer to his "Hidan is crap since he lost a chuunin" would create such a pointless debate, I would have shut the fuck up.
Is it a debate when a bunch of people tries to convince one baka that he is wrong? I mean the manga says he's wrong. What else can we show him? I think we should end this.... everyone knows that ANBU is no official rank but an organisation.

@Rurik: He won't listen... He is like a former poster and I think you know his name
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 10:37   Link #160
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
Is it a debate when a bunch of people tries to convince one baka that he is wrong? I mean the manga says he's wrong. What else can we show him? I think we should end this.... everyone knows that ANBU is no official rank but an organisation.

@Rurik: He won't listen... He is like a former poster and I think you know his name
@Rio what happened to that former poster anyway, If it is who I think it is how long is he banned for i'm interested to meet him.