AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-07, 19:51   Link #81
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
I believe Naruto will become hokage when he gets older around 20-30 years old, given that amount of time I'm sure Naruto's mental capabilities(we already know he's a exceptional ninja and getting better) would have drastically improved.

Shikamaru, Shino, and Neji will hold high important positions to help Naruto as hokage(kind of like a presidential cabinet). Sakura and Hinata will be his assistants or keep him in check at least(hopefully Hinata's personality has changed and she's able to punch or even scold Naruto a new one).

Naruto doesn't only fight for recognition but to defend his village, he loves the people of the village(I believe most of this can be noticed in the fillers everyone avoids).

Last edited by Master zoid pilot; 2007-04-08 at 09:17.
Master zoid pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 22:04   Link #82
reloaded
skywalker

This thread should have been called "Who will become the 7th Hokage" because the 6th hokage was literally determined from the first episode. The people who have chances of becoming hokages though are Sakura, Neji, Kakashi, Jiraiya or Maybe Rock lee (hes a funny guy true but if he could open all the lotus gates...).
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 09:03   Link #83
seiji_kun

6th = naruto. Like konohamaru said. Naruto ain't stupid, he just fights with his hearth and he doesn't like to do it in a stealthy way. That's his charm his loudass / gonna kick your ass attitude. Naruto has everything to become it compared to the others. He loves his town and wants to be aknowledged so hard, he actually can beat the shit out of worthy opponents where all the others can't except Neji. He wants to be it!! And calling Naruto dumb is quite insulting, so he can't do a written exam... he learns rasengan and the mass clone trick at an incredible pace. And he got more determination then anyone (except Lee mb) Only Neji has the potential to take the title over him but heck it's called "Naruto". And come on Tsunade told it herself against Orochimaru, this little kid is a future Hokage, she wasn't lieing... Her mind is set on only one person.

And Sakura, it's not cause kakashi says that she can be better then the fifth that she is, what does kakashi seriously know bout the fifth...

The chance that kakashi really knew her before she came back to konoha is quite slim. The only advantage that Sakura has is that the fifth can learn her everything while the fifth had to learn everything herself. So it seems obvious who the better was. However, I can see it happen that Naruto dies in a tragic / heroic way and gets burried like the fourth. Mb he won't have the title but he'll be aknowledged :P. That would be such a tearjerker and unexpected :P.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 09:07   Link #84
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moizeus View Post
it probably be Naruto by the time Tsunade retires or dies. Naruto will be grown up already and will be able to be a hokage.
Grow up ? Like Jiraiya ?
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 09:17   Link #85
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

shikamaru

im just gonna put it out there, for those people that think shikamaru has a chance. That he doesn't have a big enough chakra pool to get the job done. Like Asuma once said, "he'd make a first-rate military adviser." and i think that is exactly what he is going to be. An insane general of some sort that helps out the Hokage- whomever it is going to be. Sorry if thi has already been posted, haven't veiwed the thread in a while.
Bari_Phillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 09:24   Link #86
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
Grow up ? Like Jiraiya ?
Jiraiya isnt that bad, hes mature but just too perverted. A mature naruto would be the hokage not the way he is now, maybe there can be another timeskip and this time it shows him after he's gone through puberty he still seems silly to me.
Old 2007-04-08, 09:29   Link #87
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
Jiraiya isnt that bad, hes mature but just too perverted. A mature naruto would be the hokage not the way he is now, maybe there can be another timeskip and this time it shows him after he's gone through puberty he still seems silly to me.
I didnt said Jiraiya is bad as Naruto ..

I pointed that Jiraiya is same as before he was always pervert.

Naruto is noisy and stupid and he will always be that.
Old 2007-04-08, 09:36   Link #88
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
Naruto is noisy and stupid and he will always be that.
For now i'd agree but he isnt a total idiot he does have some bite to back up his bark.
Old 2007-04-08, 09:40   Link #89
SpiRo
Banned

That is becouse he is always with 4 ppl to tell him what to do and +Kyuubi .. and they always backing up Naruto .

If Naruto fight alone with noone near, against enemy that he see first time that would be hilarious.
Old 2007-04-08, 09:41   Link #90
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

i don't think kiba will evolve into an awsome ninja at all. Ok, sure maybe he has got some great abilities and all but the fact is, wait two facts, #1- he's too much of a slacker and takes to much pride in his dog rather than the village. and #2 he can get pwned by just about everybody. I mean really, shino can kick his A*s, like he stated and most other people could probably do the same.
Old 2007-04-08, 18:58   Link #91
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
i don't think kiba will evolve into an awsome ninja at all. Ok, sure maybe he has got some great abilities and all but the fact is, wait two facts, #1- he's too much of a slacker and takes to much pride in his dog rather than the village. and #2 he can get pwned by just about everybody. I mean really, shino can kick his A*s, like he stated and most other people could probably do the same.
Shino kicks a lot of ass with those bugs, I always thought he was smart and one of the better genin/chunin in konoha.
Master zoid pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 19:46   Link #92
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
And Sakura, it's not cause kakashi says that she can be better then the fifth that she is, what does kakashi seriously know bout the fifth...

The chance that kakashi really knew her before she came back to konoha is quite slim. The only advantage that Sakura has is that the fifth can learn her everything while the fifth had to learn everything herself. So it seems obvious who the better was.
What does kakashi know about Tsunade... let's see... there are the various stories of Tsunade's ninja exploits from back in the day, the very fact that she is one of the LEGENDARY sanin, her intellgence, unmatched Medical ninjutsu and super strength are her most well known qualities, and Kakashi has had about 2.5 years to get to know Tsunade personally... so ya, i'd say Kakashi probably knows Tsunade well enough to make such a judgement

And your comment of Sakura gaining an advantage from learning from tsunade is moot since it can be said about almost everyone else...
Teaching is a major thing in naruto, for the most part characters have the most advancement when learning under someone else, not while training alone... really nearly everyone of the new generation took time to learn under someone else wheather it be family or a disgnated teacher... it's only after they reach the level of their masters do they really start learning stuff on their own... That's what the younger generation does, they absorb the knoweldge of the current generation, become as good as them, and then try to add on to that knoweldge and ability they gianed

Furtharmore, When it comes to a characters final overall strength it does not matter HOW they get it... If Sakura learns everything that Tsunade can teach her, Sakura can pretty much become just as strong as Tsunade... Whether or not Sakura got to Tsunade's level on her own or through Tsunade's teachings doesn't matter cuase it doesn't change the fact that Sakura has gotten to Tsunade's level...

the question that does however remain is how much furthar above Tsunade she can go, if she relied far too mcuh on Tsunade's teachings then she won't got hat far, but if she has potential herself she can go quite far... Kakashi however does know a few things about Sakura, like that she has progressed quite quickly under Tsunade, that she was a genjutsu type orginally (where as Tsunade was not), and that Sakura is acedemically intellgent which adds to how much she can learn (sakura will probably end up doing well in advancing medicla jutsu after she reaches Tsunade's level)...

So ya, Kakashi's opinion that Sakura may one day become better than Tsunade is a pretty decent estimation
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 21:49   Link #93
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master zoid pilot View Post
Shino kicks a lot of ass with those bugs, I always thought he was smart and one of the better genin/chunin in konoha.
he does kick a lot of ass doesn't he.- even though we don't see it.- i agree
Old 2007-04-08, 22:12   Link #94
SpiRo
Banned

I always liked Shino the most of all Konoha genins except Sasuke .. His silent attitude and calmly talking are awsome ..

Last edited by SpiRo; 2007-04-08 at 23:03.
Old 2007-04-09, 07:35   Link #95
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

In peacefull times....when nothing much is going on....he fools around quite a bit.
The same goes for Tsunade....however...when both are serious...it's obvious that their hobby (gambling, women) is thrown away.

If not....Tsunade wouldnt be Hokage and/or Jiraiya would've let Naruto die to....well i dont even have to mention it...
Old 2007-04-16, 21:01   Link #96
M-Doc4204

Naruto has to become Hokage, if not considered something greater from the village. But as of right now out of all his peers Shikamaru would make the best person for the job.
M-Doc4204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 20:49   Link #97
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Doc4204 View Post
Naruto has to become Hokage, if not considered something greater from the village. But as of right now out of all his peers Shikamaru would make the best person for the job.
no, shika's gonna be a general of some sort. My bet is on naruto.
Old 2007-04-21, 15:41   Link #98
chord
Banned

The chakra of the nine tailed fox is fusing w/ naruto's chakra. It is this that gives him his strength, and stamina. Once the Nine tailed foxes charka is blended with Narutos's he will be unstoppable, and immortal.
My best pick to become 6th Hokage will be Naruto.
Next it's Jaryah (provided he doesn't die)
Then its Kikashi, Sakura.
I agree though the 5th hokage being a girl was a bit of a down side to the show. Not that I'm sexist, I guess that's what the writer Kishi wanted to point out that it's not about the sex of the person, its about the heart.
I will become the next hokage beleive it.
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-21, 18:07   Link #99
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

Its his show he will get what he wants.
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-21, 23:23   Link #100
Ev1L

Quote:
False. Jiraiya and Tsunade said Naruto doesn't have talent like the Fourth.
He is simply Yondaime's guarddog, the little monster with insane power.
Yondaime created Naruto as an experiment, and Kyuubi Naruto can defeat Oro.
This should tell you that Yondaime was on a whole other level, unrivalled in strength
that is not true... remember that jiraiya said that it took the 4th 2 years (i think)
i master the rasengan?? it didnt take naruto that much.

in my opinion naruto will be the hokage, it would be stupid if he wasnt, though he spent the entire series saying that he was going to be hokage. it would make people mad if naruto wasnt chosen(unless he dies saving the village or something).
Ev1L is offline   Reply With Quote