AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-27, 21:00   Link #41
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

From what I recall Aizen said Once we assembled the vasto and perfected the espada . Perfected here is ambiguous can mean anything. If there are no vasto Ulqi was correct Ichi = trash . An adjucas gave Ichi a butt whooping without even using his zanapkuto then we definitely need a new hero .

Also this has been discussed in the Espada threads I don’t want to repeat my argument . The key point of this is ambiguity .
Old 2007-04-27, 22:00   Link #42
Zalith
GrimmHime

Grimmjow owned those bit**** just the way I wanted him to x]. Woot, go GJ!

Poor Inoue =[.

I didn't really care about the second part of the chapter. I'm just curious about what's going to happen to Ichigo and Grimm/Hime.
Old 2007-04-28, 02:46   Link #43
Asianknight82
Banned

Go Grimmjaw, love what he did to those little hoebags.
Old 2007-04-28, 12:20   Link #44
Vicious108

Ok, so first Renjis fight gets shafted because of Rukia vs Arroniro, then because of Ichigo vs Ulquiorra, and now its finally his time Ishida (who has already had a fight) gets all the spotlight? ;_;

Yeah, it sucks, only thing going for the Bleach now is Grimmjows awesomeness. I hope he betrays Aizen and manages to do some real damage to his plans.
Old 2007-04-28, 13:59   Link #45
Lendial

renji is going to get kill-jacked, poor guy the only win hes gotten was vs a filler cannon fodder.
Old 2007-04-28, 14:34   Link #46
deadroot

Location: Apartment, the home where I hide, away from all the darkness outside
Those two arrancar Aizen fangirls deserved what they got because they were Inoue haters. KT really goes all out to make you feel bad for Inoue seriously. I hope Grimmjow doesn't abuse her that much! As for Ishida Zael and Renji, I'm pretty much indifferent about that. I just hope that they will kick some Espada asses.
Old 2007-04-28, 22:31   Link #47
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Yep... renji's pretty sad huh. The moment ishida appeared, he disappeared o.O
Old 2007-04-28, 23:00   Link #48
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
Yep... renji's pretty sad huh. The moment ishida appeared, he disappeared o.O
Renji went to get the Quincy some sewing needles , afterall a hard fought battle the quincy robes do need some mending xP
Old 2007-04-28, 23:37   Link #49
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

Ichigo is going to turn Hollow soon enough...This is what I see laying out

Ichigo turns hollow...and pretty much starts to pound on Ulqi...People can argue Hollow version already failed. But there is a level of difference between Vizard Ichigo and True Hollow Version....Then someone else steps in...Who knows Ichigo's Identity" Cough How the Hollow Called Ichigo "King" Before Cough" I am more so expecting another Aizen Beat down here. Who is going to snap Ichigo out of Hollow...and you will be told a bit more about who Ichigo really is.

Grimmjaw most likely is going to take Ohrime and go save Rukia, fix up Chad etc. I mean seriously...What other use does she have? I am still expecting Chad and Ohrime to be in Hollow Land...But Rukia is going to be saved and picked up.

Ishida I am feeling will be able to beat Arrcanar 8. But is out of commission afterwards

This leads down to...Who is saving them. My guess is Ukatite, Isshin, Yoruichi, etc. Going to be a few words between Aizen and Isshin...Most likely since Isshin is part of the Royal Family or a guard to the court.
Old 2007-04-28, 23:56   Link #50
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoto View Post
Ichigo is going to turn Hollow soon enough...This is what I see laying out

Ichigo turns hollow...and pretty much starts to pound on Ulqi...People can argue Hollow version already failed. But there is a level of difference between Vizard Ichigo and True Hollow Version....Then someone else steps in...Who knows Ichigo's Identity" Cough How the Hollow Called Ichigo "King" Before Cough" I am more so expecting another Aizen Beat down here. Who is going to snap Ichigo out of Hollow...and you will be told a bit more about who Ichigo really is.
I pretty much think that Hollow stuff is finished up until later(maybe after HM rescue attempt). Ichigo's Hollow form is rough and unrefined compared to the other Vizards, so I'm thinking he'll get a power up in the form of learning a new ability or being able to stay in his Hollow mode for longer.
Old 2007-04-29, 06:31   Link #51
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

actually, what is really getting to me is this absolute faith these Arrancars (spell?) seem to have in Aizen.

I do understand that he knows no fear, and that hollows who know too much of fear, would find that as enough faith to follow him, but there seems to be a little more going on here.

I mean besides the fact that KT has blurred the lines again about who is the enemy and who isn't *which isn't really all that surprising in these sort of mangas* it just that i felt Aizen promised them something more. Freedom from something perhaps?

this idea that Aizen is a sort of justice, a sort of guardian, really fascinates me because it means that the hollows/arrcanrs (sp?) have suffered something too.

or am i over anaylising here?
Old 2007-04-29, 07:36   Link #52
kenshinobu

Send a message via Yahoo to kenshinobu
if abarai was a baseball team he'd be the cubs or something... must be 1-312 wl record...

time to lose the shades la!
Old 2007-04-29, 14:03   Link #53
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

nell is going train ichigo or take him to the place where vasto lordes live and let him train there to quadruple his current skill level. Zangetsu got pawned by hichigo, i don't think he'll be of much help after ichigo got his hollow mask, unless zangetsu is vaizardise as well.
Old 2007-04-29, 14:11   Link #54
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Chptr 218 pg 18

O San (Zangetsu) is representation of Ichi's shinigami side and Clone Hollow ( Hichi) is the representation of his hollow side in Zangetsu World together they make ichi's Zanpakuto . Zangetsu never got pawned Ichi's hollow side is more active now due to lack of control . Intially his shinigami side was more active hence only Osan in Zangetsu world when the hollow mask started appearing Clone Hollow appeared also ( ep 39) .
Old 2007-04-29, 15:29   Link #55
zoozoc
Anime is my drug....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Destruction View Post
actually, what is really getting to me is this absolute faith these Arrancars (spell?) seem to have in Aizen.

I do understand that he knows no fear, and that hollows who know too much of fear, would find that as enough faith to follow him, but there seems to be a little more going on here.

I mean besides the fact that KT has blurred the lines again about who is the enemy and who isn't *which isn't really all that surprising in these sort of mangas* it just that i felt Aizen promised them something more. Freedom from something perhaps?

this idea that Aizen is a sort of justice, a sort of guardian, really fascinates me because it means that the hollows/arrcanrs (sp?) have suffered something too.

or am i over anaylising here?
ya i love how they make hollows practically monsters in the beginning of the series, but now they all have personalities and such, especially with the ones that were following the group into hauco mundo(sp).

and what about hell? they mention it in only one episode, but how does it connect with everything else?
Old 2007-04-29, 16:08   Link #56
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoozoc View Post
and what about hell? they mention it in only one episode, but how does it connect with everything else?
It's for the next arc (when Tatsuki get abducted !). I am sure we'll get to see devils who can corrupt shinigami and send them to hell (just like shinigamis can purify hollows)
Old 2007-04-29, 17:10   Link #57
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

A Hell Arc after WW sounds really nice I just dont want Bleach to end should go like One Peice : )
Old 2007-04-29, 22:31   Link #58
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoozoc View Post
ya i love how they make hollows practically monsters in the beginning of the series, but now they all have personalities and such, especially with the ones that were following the group into hauco mundo(sp).

thats a good point, what about hell? when we learn more about that?

actually it would be really funny if ss king was the ruler/hiding there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
A Hell Arc after WW sounds really nice I just dont want Bleach to end should go like One Peice : )
what happen to the ending of one piece?
Old 2007-04-30, 02:06   Link #59
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Destruction View Post
what happen to the ending of one piece?
One Peice manga is still ongoing its on Chapter 454 and still going very strong .
Old 2007-04-30, 03:04   Link #60
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
One Peice manga is still ongoing its on Chapter 454 and still going very strong .
ouch.... i really understand your post now and the pain. i would hate it if bleach went that far :vein:
Closed Thread