AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-27, 21:26   Link #21
baalthaczaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I wouldn't say that, as Tsunade has noted that Naruto is picking up Jiraiya's traits, which means he is actually becoming more perverted. Just as Sakura is picking up Tsunade's traits (becoming more prone to violent outbursts). In fact, Naruto's sensei-student line has quite a few pervs: Sandaime, Jiraiya and Kakashi. So there's a chance we'll maybe see Naruto have an orioke showdown with Konohamaru sometime in the future.
oh yea huh! that reeks of awesomeness!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
The fact that people have affinities towards certain elements is part of the Naruto world. It creates a bunch of strengths/weaknesses when you get ninja match-ups.

Jounins generally have two or three elements they can control according to Kakashi. (Manga, Naruto training for Fuuton R.)

Sasuke was never shown to have copied any water/earth/wind moves.

What surprised Kakashi when fighting Kakuzu was the fact that he could control all elements. Which was then explained by the fact that he runs his chakra through his opponent hearts, thus gaining whatever elemental affinity they had.

Element affinity is one weakness of the Sharingan among others.
true, but anaffinity to one element means that it is thier nature to be more efficient to that element. i think that ninja's can perform other elements besides thier own affinity, the only question is thier proficiency and skill in it. so to those who cannot do that effectively, might as well not try it.
baalthaczaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 04:48   Link #22
Asianknight82
Banned

Naruto is gonna develop a Rainbow Rasengen with all elements infused into it... which probably will happen, cause all Kishi seems to do is give Naruto variations of rasengen...
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 10:24   Link #23
zrexe
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
Naruto is gonna develop a Rainbow Rasengen with all elements infused into it... which probably will happen, cause all Kishi seems to do is give Naruto variations of rasengen...
didn't that happen in the first movie?
zrexe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 14:17   Link #24
quashoko
answer

hello
i am new here anyways, i believe naruto can become the most powerfull ninja in the universe. because of his chakra, he can do what no other ninja, except maybe kisame can do. i would say he has no limits. this was proven when he finished the futon resengan. most ninjas do not have time to really train to become gods, but naruto can because of his shadow clones. he has what it takes to go beyond kage level, even though there is no level beyond kage level.
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote