Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-02, 02:29   Link #81
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoto View Post
And Enies Lobb/Water 7 was far too long for it's own good(atleast 25chapters(Thing was about 100chapters right?). The high point of the series still has been the Alabasta Arc. I do have to say with the recent arc...I feel like they are moving along again in the right direction. Another Shibici to face. And they seem to be getting to the point a lot quickier....Done with One Piece
OT: One Piece is an adventure story, unlike Bleach, so it is bound to have very long storylines. Also, I don't know what you call as high-point, but Water 7 and Enies Lobby arcs have powerful moments and they have major importance regarding the main story. Also, I don't think it is dragging, unlike Bleach or Naruto, it doesn't have to present continuous action just to make the (majority of the) reader feel that the story is on course.
Old 2007-05-02, 11:30   Link #82
7thKeeper

Hmm.. I was reading over some of the earlier chapters and something that Hichigo said when Ichigo defeated him in the inner world in chapter 221 struck me. Hichigo says "If you really intend to have control over my power... then, until I decide to appear the next time... do your best not to die. Take care, got it!?" Now, with the darkness appearing around Ichigo, I'm more convinced that it's Hichigo that will appear again and Ichi is in for a power up in form of "really" learning to control Hichigos power. Atleast that's the feeling I'm getting at the moment. Meh, probably a pointless observation, I figure most people have come to the same conclusion before.
Old 2007-05-02, 11:52   Link #83
Anacone
Lazy Poster

Send a message via MSN to Anacone
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thKeeper View Post
I'm more convinced that it's Hichigo that will appear again and Ichi is in for a power up in form of "really" learning to control Hichigos power. Atleast that's the feeling I'm getting at the moment. Meh, probably a pointless observation, I figure most people have come to the same conclusion before.
I'm repeating myself, but I'm hoping that, what's unlikely though, Hichigo says something like "Now look at what you have done... Do you remember what I said...Now it's my time to be king... Meh don't worry I take care of everything while you can rot here..." *Teleports away from Ichigo's inner world*...
Old 2007-05-02, 15:24   Link #84
7thKeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anacone View Post
I'm repeating myself, but I'm hoping that, what's unlikely though, Hichigo says something like "Now look at what you have done... Do you remember what I said...Now it's my time to be king... Meh don't worry I take care of everything while you can rot here..." *Teleports away from Ichigo's inner world*...
Hmm.. after reading that, I had a mental pic of Hichi, while in control, walking up to Aizen and basicly going " Yo, what's up?" with a cocky grin on his face.
Old 2007-05-02, 16:05   Link #85
Anacone
Lazy Poster

Send a message via MSN to Anacone
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thKeeper View Post
Hmm.. after reading that, I had a mental pic of Hichi, while in control, walking up to Aizen and basicly going " Yo, what's up?" with a cocky grin on his face.
Think about all possibilities and angst, drama with Orihime and his friends when they got to know that, that would be something different and new, even just for while... It don't always have to be "typical" shonen action plot, though I haven't watched too much those, but I'm thinking that'd be like a fresh wind.
Old 2007-05-04, 07:01   Link #86
lommm
l'homme de lommm

i have nothing new to add about 273, but i did want to say this to the manga readers:

in ep124 when Hisei is fighting with ichigo hollow (not hichigo... wichigo maybe?) and ichigo's arm has gone totally hollow, it sure as hell looks exactly like the LAD (Chad's left arm of the devil). since chad's powers were supposedly awakened by ichigo, then has ichigo's improved vizard state rubbed off on chad? i'm only saying this now cuz we actually saw ichi's hollow arm animated.
Old 2007-05-04, 12:51   Link #87
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
in ep124 when Hisei is fighting with ichigo hollow (not hichigo... wichigo maybe?) and ichigo's arm has gone totally hollow, it sure as hell looks exactly like the LAD (Chad's left arm of the devil). since chad's powers were supposedly awakened by ichigo, then has ichigo's improved vizard state rubbed off on chad? i'm only saying this now cuz we actually saw ichi's hollow arm animated.
There is a big difference between those two cases though. Ichigo was in the spiritual state, when that happened, whereas Chad was in his human form.

And, are we sure that Ichigo's power is the reason the people around him received powers? Maybe, they have that power just like Ichigo has his own.
Old 2007-05-04, 16:26   Link #88
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
There is a big difference between those two cases though. Ichigo was in the spiritual state, when that happened, whereas Chad was in his human form.

And, are we sure that Ichigo's power is the reason the people around him received powers? Maybe, they have that power just like Ichigo has his own.
I think there was something said about that. The fact that Ichigo just lets his spirit energy spill out it effects the people always around him and that's why C's, VC's use the limit.
Old 2007-05-04, 21:22   Link #89
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

Quote:
i have nothing new to add about 273, but i did want to say this to the manga readers:

We know Chad's has been Hollow for quite some time...It was classified originally as other. But don't you remember the other arm he obtained. If I am not mistaken...That hollow.
Old 2007-05-05, 08:25   Link #90
saber lover

thhhhaaaaaaaaaankkkkkkkkkkkkks alooooooooot

it's very nice manga ^_^
Old 2007-05-05, 11:13   Link #91
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

L.A.D. looks very similar to Aichigo Arm . KT must have used that as reference while designing L.A.D.
Old 2007-05-05, 11:48   Link #92
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Hmm in a way i guess so. They're both white. I think RAOG looks nicer.
Old 2007-05-07, 20:45   Link #93
lommm
l'homme de lommm

RAG is way cooler looking. but LAD did that badass giant skull thing, so it's a toss-up.

argggh. stupid golden week.
Old 2007-05-07, 22:03   Link #94
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
RAG is way cooler looking. but LAD did that badass giant skull thing, so it's a toss-up.
RAG maybe cooler looking but overall I find LAD cooler and the reason being offense : )
Old 2007-05-07, 22:32   Link #95
Lendial

my god its been yearsssssssssssssssssssssss curse you golden week
Old 2007-05-08, 01:17   Link #96
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

What i hate most about Golden week is its shares the word Golden , and well SCG is me fave part of Bleach anime . SCG was my only freind when Bleach Bountu onslaught did begin .

Also Golden week is Over and now we welcome numeros fake spoilers btw some noob posted fake spoilers for Golden Week, worse some actually bought it .
Old 2007-05-08, 02:42   Link #97
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
btw some noob posted fake spoilers for Golden Week, worse some actually bought it .
Neither of those seems surprising to me.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-05-08, 07:57   Link #98
kriez
dAydream slAcker

Send a message via MSN to kriez
i don't tnk grimjow protecting inoue is an act of loyalty to aizen, by protecting the girl he treasures right now. i believe it is as he said, returning the favour for his right arm. afterall, it allowed him to return being no.6. it's no act of chivalry either for he only regard owing favours as troublesome matters that waste emotions.

various speculations for the new favour he 'asked' from inoue but i don't think it'll be a betrayal of some sort towards aizen. however, i'm rather sure that grimlow realised inoue's importance to ichigo (and group, hence the rescue, duh), and is thinking of a way to make use of her so that he can have a rematch with ichigo.
Old 2007-05-08, 08:31   Link #99
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriez View Post
i don't tnk grimjow protecting inoue is an act of loyalty to aizen, by protecting the girl he treasures right now. i believe it is as he said, returning the favour for his right arm. afterall, it allowed him to return being no.6. it's no act of chivalry either for he only regard owing favours as troublesome matters that waste emotions.

various speculations for the new favour he 'asked' from inoue but i don't think it'll be a betrayal of some sort towards aizen. however, i'm rather sure that grimlow realised inoue's importance to ichigo (and group, hence the rescue, duh), and is thinking of a way to make use of her so that he can have a rematch with ichigo.
He hasn't revealed any intention to betray Aizen yet, but he's already acting in defiance because there's simply no way that Aizen-sama would allow Inoue to be used for Grimmjow's personal goals. I'd say that if or when Aizen finds out what he's up to, Grimm has more than just his arms to worry about. But most likely he realizes this already and his plan takes this into account, or he's being really reckless.

As for using Inoue to get a rematch against Ichigo, it seems like if Grimmjow wanted to fight Ichigo right now, he could've just as easily tracked him down and forced him to fight like Ulq did. But I don't know, his reasons for abducting Orihime might still involve Ichigo somehow. However, I'm not sure if this is the only reason.
Old 2007-05-09, 01:02   Link #100
Ichimaru

grimmjow is not protecting inoue, its the assets she has his interested in
Closed Thread