Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-31, 01:36   Link #341
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalthaczaar View Post
well if funny you mean eat. well then yes what he does is hilarious. but thats the point...he eats them he doesnt bring them back, sew them up and does wierd little experiments on them, that would be kabuto's and oro's job.
well, as my grandmother said : "what gets in gets out". And we don't know if he ate him. But I can picture him lurking on a cave where a battle takes place looking for a yummy meal.

Quote:
plus i wouldnt think that zetsu would quickly approve to tobi being a member if he really was brought back from the getting crushed and stuff by him. i just dont think a member of the akatsuki to be that generous.
Obito was a capable ninja (chuunin) even before activating his sharingan. Who wouldn't a capable Uchiha underling ? We know Tobi was originally Zetsu's underling. And there is 16 years between Obito's death and Tobi taking Sasori's ring. Gave him a lot of time to prove what he is made of and rises in the hierarchy.

Quote:
second, i would assume that kakashi and the others (meaning back-up) would dig up obito's remains and have him have an honorable and proper burial. cuz that's just weird.
He died during a war, in the ennemy country, buried under a rock. It is very unlikely his body was brought back in Konoha. (you know, it's only since the aviation developped we do that in our world. Carrying dead body on land is very unhealth). His grave is most likely empty (if he has a grave and not simply his name on the stone)

Quote:
third, the only reason that i could think of why obito could be tobi is that so kakashi can get his mangekyou sharingan (the ultimate battle of friends), as for the only reason that we know on how to get the MS. but thats not happening because kakashi already has his. unless by fighting obito(tobi) his MS can get stronger. (kinda like how itachi's is way strong because he killed his whole clan except sasuke, maybe thats the reson why---other than to test his own powers, cuz he couldve easily went up against the hokage as a test. but then he wouldve died i guess.)
Hmm... I thought the purposes of the villains was to try to kill the good guys, not to sacrifice themselves to give the good guys an overpowered technique. If Tobi fights Kakashi, he won't be his best friend anymore so it would not work.

Anyways, I think to activate the sharingans, you need to feel some emotions. Like the will to stand and protect your comrades for the regular sharingan (remember the state Naruto and Kakashi were in when Sasuke and Obito activated theirs ? If Obito activated his sharingan very late, it isn't because he is weak, but because Yondaime and Kakashi were so badass he never had anyone to fight for) or guilt for MS. It isn't the fact to kill your friend which activate MS, but the subsequent remorses. And for that matter, Kakashi feels guilty enough about what happened to Obito. (and Itachi had to kill the whole clan because he didn't feel any remorse killing shisui who knew too much)
Old 2007-03-31, 04:34   Link #342
baalthaczaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
well, as my grandmother said : "what gets in gets out". And we don't know if he ate him. But I can picture him lurking on a cave where a battle takes place looking for a yummy meal.
so you're saying he pooped out obito and some how he became tobi?

Quote:
Obito was a capable ninja (chuunin) even before activating his sharingan. Who wouldn't a capable Uchiha underling ? We know Tobi was originally Zetsu's underling. And there is 16 years between Obito's death and Tobi taking Sasori's ring. Gave him a lot of time to prove what he is made of and rises in the hierarchy.
my point was...once an underling always an underling. (well zetsu does have a split personality, soo it would be probable)

Quote:
He died during a war, in the enemy country, buried under a rock. It is very unlikely his body was brought back in Konoha. (you know, it's only since the aviation developped we do that in our world. Carrying dead body on land is very unhealth). His grave is most likely empty (if he has a grave and not simply his name on the stone)
they were in the front lines, not deep into enemy territory. and im sure that once the yellow flash appeared that the enemy wouldnt dare to approach. and what does aviation have to do with burrying the dead. so what youre saying is that once many people died in a war thier corpses and cadavers were just left there to rot and be picked at by buzzards? because i know for a fact that ancient militaries pulled thier dead from the battlefield, with no planes or helicopters or really big gynormous birds ( )

Quote:
Hmm... I thought the purposes of the villains was to try to kill the good guys, not to sacrifice themselves to give the good guys an overpowered technique.
the plot use of some villains are to give experience to the hero make them stronger for the harder fights ahead...i know this is contrary to what the villains normally say like "I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!" or "why did you eat my pancake?" sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm. (note: i replaced the word blah with sarcasm)

Quote:
If Tobi fights Kakashi, he won't be his best friend anymore so it would not work.
well consider this, sasuke fought naruto and almost killed him...does that mean that what little friendship that naruto and sasuke had was for naught? (maybe for sasuke)

Quote:
Anyways, I think to activate the sharingans, you need to feel some emotions. Like the will to stand and protect your comrades for the regular sharingan (remember the state Naruto and Kakashi were in when Sasuke and Obito activated theirs ? If Obito activated his sharingan very late, it isn't because he is weak, but because Yondaime and Kakashi were so badass he never had anyone to fight for) or guilt for MS. It isn't the fact to kill your friend which activate MS, but the subsequent remorses. And for that matter, Kakashi feels guilty enough about what happened to Obito. (and Itachi had to kill the whole clan because he didn't feel any remorse killing shisui who knew too much)
good theory...but what we do know of the MS is only what we are told. now what you said is some what believable but what would cause kakashi so much of this stress that he develops MS? that he found out the ending to icha icha tactics and did not like it?

================================================== ========
well if you were offended by the sarcasm, i apologize. i really do.
Old 2007-03-31, 14:08   Link #343
SasoriOfTheSand
ExiledShinobi

Quote:
Well Obito has been all messed up. I mean, you don't get crushed under a rock, get one eye stolen and left alone to die without some sort of trauma.

And if the guy who could be Obito appeared as a servant of the guy who does funny things with corpses, it's probably not a coincidence.
As it shows in manga that Tobi had been waiting in line for a position in Akatsuki, with Akatsuki knowing him Sasori at the time he was alive he may of supplied him with a side of his body, like he did to himself, and also im not sure which chapter in manga it was, but it showed a picture of Obito holding Tobis mask..
Old 2007-03-31, 14:59   Link #344
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
so lets assume tobi is obito, would he have developed MS like kakashi? or if the two were to fight, would there be some sort of nullification ?
Old 2007-03-31, 19:19   Link #345
baalthaczaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheSand View Post
As it shows in manga that Tobi had been waiting in line for a position in Akatsuki, with Akatsuki knowing him Sasori at the time he was alive he may of supplied him with a side of his body, like he did to himself,
wait...what? can you clarify this?

Quote:
and also im not sure which chapter in manga it was, but it showed a picture of Obito holding Tobis mask..
and can you also post a picture of this?
Old 2007-03-31, 19:49   Link #346
mayuuchiha
Mayu Uchiha

Send a message via MSN to mayuuchiha
I don't know but I think there are the rumor that Obito is Tobi and Yondaime is Akatsiki Leader
Old 2007-04-01, 10:16   Link #347
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheSand View Post
and also im not sure which chapter in manga it was, but it showed a picture of Obito holding Tobis mask..
No chapter, just fanart.
Old 2007-04-20, 09:55   Link #348
naruto_god1

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neji_Hyuuga View Post
I agree with your theory cause once i posted the same idea...thank goodness someone thinks a like!!!! Yes Itachi mentioned that if Sasuke manage to master the MS, then there will be three Uchiha who could use it. I'm sure he wasn't referring to their ancesstors since his father had stated that only few could master the MS throughout the whole Uchiha history. He wasn't reffering to Kakashi either since in their last encounter he was surprised to learn that Kakashi had manage to master the MS. So these bread crums would possibly lead to another Uchiha that wasn't included in the massacre conducted by Itachi. There could also be a possibilty that this third person is the one who uncovered the secrets of MS to Itachi and persuaded him to do what he did. Furthermore this third person must have his own agenda's related to Uchiha's dark history...yet these are still assumptions though

that true and no he could of been refering to him and kakashi because when he hot the sharingan from obito he also was able to master the MS so this might mean tthe Uchiha Madre is posibly dead but the kuubyi saw him or her before she/he died...

Old 2007-05-11, 16:00   Link #349
mxwha0

ur all way off

Hyuuga clan is one of the oldest clans in Konoha. They have been there ever since the establishment of the hidden village. Many years ago there was a girl from Hyuuga clan who fell in love with an outsider. She decided to marry herself to the young man despite the strong protests from her own clan. But this man was no ordinary human. In fact, this man was not a human at all. His name was Sojobo. He was the King of Tengu.
Konoha tengu

Anyway, this girl from Hyuuga was in love with Sojobo taking the human form without knowing his true identity. She married him shortly after they met each other. A year or two later, she was pregnant and gave birth to their first son. Sojobo named this son Uchiha, Uchiha Madara, after Uchiwa which means fan. And of course as we know, fan also later became the symbol of this new clan.

Everything was good. Uchiha Madara soon grew up to become a very powerful shinobi. He not only inherited the Kekkei Genkai from his mother but with the Tengu blood inside him the Byakugan had evolved into an even more dreadful form—the Sharingan! This new bloodline had 2 levels: Normal Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan. Like his tengu father, Madara possessed some incredible magical powers. He was able to use telepathy to invade people’s minds, or even teleport himself across a short distance. When he turned on the Mangekyou Sharingan (he had the normal Sharingan on 24/7 just like his Hyuuga kin), the eyes would further intensify his powers and bring him even closer to a tengu form. He had developed 3 jutsus under this state, namely Tsukiyomi (to control people’s minds and drive them insane), Amaterasu (to teleport objects into another dimension)* and Susanoo (to create a storm like that created by a Tengu’s fan).

Because of his bravery and almost unparalleled powers, Madara soon became a hero in his people’s eyes despite his young age. He became very close friends with Shodaime and together they took up the responsibility to protect the Konoha village they established. Madara founded the first police force in the Konoha and swore to protect his people with his life.

But good things do not last long. As Madara was about to reach his adulthood, Sojobo began to reveal his true intention. Sojobo didn’t marry the girl from Hyuuga out of love. He was only looking for a perfect body, a container (probably to achieve greater powers), and he figured the best way was to create one with his own blood. He was planning on taking over Madara’s body once he reached his adulthood. It didn’t take Uchiha Madara long to find out this appalling truth. He felt a mixture of shock and anger. He felt he was being used but he wasn’t going to give in such easily, at least not without a fight. But Madara knew only too well that no matter how strong he was he stood no chance against the King of Tengu. Out of desperation he sought for the legendary Bijuu—Kyuubi (the God of Fire).

Kyuubi was very impressed by Madara’s abilities. A secret pact was made and Kyuubi agreed to lend his power and chakra to Uchiha Madara. Soon Madara mastered the katon and he could even cast a dark fire that would burn for 7 days and 7 nights after performing the Amaterasu. But even with these newly gained powers and a huge supply of chakra from the Kyuubi, Uchiha Madara was only able to beat his demon father by a hair's breadth. He couldn’t finish him once and for all but only managed to seal him up. However, the seal he used was a very special one. To break the seal it requires the Kyuubi's chakra and also not one but 3 Uchiha members who can wield the Mangekyou Sharingan. Each MS user has to cast a different MS jutsu at the same time and when the 3 jutsus--Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu and Susanoo--combine, the great evil will be unleashed. It's a tall order and Madara thought it would be enough to seal up the demon for eternity. But what Madara didn’t anticipate was that this seal itself would bring a bloody massacre upon his own clan many decades later…

Here I will derail a bit and talk about the relationship between Shodaime and Madara. When Shodai found out about the secret pact between Madara and Kyuubi he was enraged. He thought it was hunger for greater power that led his best friend to the Kyuubi. Madara didn’t explain to him either because he didn’t want anyone to know he was a half-demon. Conflicts began to appear between the two who were once close to each other. The intense hostility eventually resulted in a great battle at the Valley of the End. (You might think that I depicted Madara as too strong a character and therefore feel skeptical about Shodai being able to rival both MS and Kyuubi’s power at the same time. Well you better not forget that Shodai had the ability to suppress Kyuubi’s chakra and his darkness jutsu and suiton might be very good counter-moves to Madara's Sharingan and katon respectively as well.)

now look carfully at the start of the naruto and sasuke fight at the valley of the end and is standing on the head of shodaime and sasuke is standing on the head of uchiha madara

Alright, now back to the main story. Many years had come into past since Sojobo was sealed. The tengu’s blood in Uchiha clan was now no longer as pure as it once was. It was gradually being “diluted” by constant marriages with non-Uchihas over the generations. Now even the Normal Sharingan was possessed by only the elite few among Uchihas, let alone the Mangekyou Sharingan. But the dark history of the clan was anything but forgotten. A tengu shrine was built underneath the Nakano temple by some of the early Uchihas to keep all the secrets of the clan inside (including killing your loved one to gain MS which was discovered by some later Uchiha). Once an Uchiha member was thought to be reliable enough he would be informed about the secret meeting place and it would then become his life-long obligation to keep these secrets from outsiders. The Uchihas considered this dark history as an unspeakable shame and swore to protect the glory and dignity of their clan with their lives no matter what happened.

20 years ago, a new member was born into an Uchiha family. He soon proved himself to be a prodigy, even by the high standards of the Uchiha. He graduated at the top of his class at age 7, mastered the Sharingan at 8, became a Chunin at 10 and an ANBU squad leader at 13. His name was Uchiha Itachi. As Itachi was selected to become an ANBU his father Fugaku felt that it was the right time to tell him everything. Itachi learned about the Mangekyou Sharingan and the origin of his clan from his father. Deep inside his mind, an evil shadow began to take shape…

One night, when all men of Uchiha were supposed to gather at the secret meeting place two of them were absent. Itachi lured his best friend Uchiha Shisui to the Nakano river and started his horrendous plan. He assaulted and killed Uchiha Shisui on that night and obtained the accursed eye powers—Mangekyou Sharingan from the death of his friend. The next day when people found Uchiha Shisui’s body they also found a suicide note grabbed in his hand. But of course this note wasn’t really written by Shisui. Itachi forged his handwriting with the Sharingan to make it look like a suicide. What was written on the note is important because it reflects Itachi's feeling at that time.

I’m tired of the duties…
there is no future for Uchiha…
and for me…
I cannot walk out the “path” any further…

I cannot walk out the “path” any further? What “path” was Itachi talking about?

there are alot of pics to follow up and more info click or copy this link

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthre...=Uchiha+Madara

then u will know the truth
all of the naruto cover pictures show sasuke doing somthing directly related to the tengu for example sasuke riding a white bird with white cloths the tengu were pictured to be a half-man half-crow race
but yeh go to the link read it all im out -naruto pro true pro
Old 2007-05-11, 16:03   Link #350
Rahan

Congrats, you are the 175256th person to post the Tengu fanfiction here.
Old 2007-05-11, 16:06   Link #351
mxwha0

so yes sasuke should definatley know who uchiha madara is all uchihas do he is the first ever true uchiha
questions about naruto email me at legacy_of_kain1@hotmail.com

no actually the second :P

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-05-11 at 18:03. Reason: do not double post
Old 2007-05-11, 16:11   Link #352
Darkanus
Deep Dark Secret

Well if Sasukes familly was all killed there is a chance he really didn't know anything about UM, thats what i think.
Off Topic: I loved when Kyubi told Sasuke not to kill Naruto or he would regret it, AMAZING
Old 2007-05-11, 16:18   Link #353
mxwha0

yes yes it was funny but still i would think taht sasuke has at least been to the temple before and seen the tengu and uchiha madara and did u see how sasuke got hestitant when the fox mentioned madara to him?

plus sasuke is also using the telepathy power of the sharingan to see inside naruto

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-05-11 at 18:03. Reason: do not double post
Old 2007-05-11, 20:16   Link #354
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxwha0 View Post
yes yes it was funny but still i would think taht sasuke has at least been to the temple before and seen the tengu and uchiha madara and did u see how sasuke got hestitant when the fox mentioned madara to him?

plus sasuke is also using the telepathy power of the sharingan to see inside naruto
Didn't he also ask if he was supposed to recognize that name or know that person or something like that? He was such a young age when his whole clan was killed it's possible he was never told of Madara...
Old 2007-05-13, 07:16   Link #355
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Congrats, you are the 175256th person to post the Tengu fanfiction here.
True that...something needs to kill that story dead...
Old 2007-05-13, 21:39   Link #356
Yellowflash221
Banned

So I'm not the only one who thought this theory is impossible?

I read this before. The guy who created the theory is a great writer. I read some of his other theories and they're all excellent but this just seems impossible. It's a great theory and I liked reading it but I don't think it will come true.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-05-14 at 08:44.
Old 2007-05-14, 20:41   Link #357
neoeagle

I just made this account to request the removal of this thread.i am new and the theory totaly spoiled the whole manga and anime.

If anybody thinks this theory isn't correct they are seriously mistaken.
please put extra spoiler on it please, so no one get burned like me.
I didn't know that I would read till the end of magna.

Anyway, the story of naruto will be epic according to this theory.

wow just wow.Sad and excited.
Old 2007-05-14, 20:45   Link #358
Yellowflash221
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoeagle View Post
I just made this account to request the removal of this thread.i am new and the theory totaly spoiled the whole manga and anime.

Umm...what makes you think this theory is correct? It's basically a fanfiction with a lot of evidence. Explain what about this theory is so true?
Old 2007-05-14, 22:57   Link #359
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

Spoiler for "[QUOTE=mxwha0;942556:

*sighs* another one....*begins to pull hair out* why?..... why?...lol
Old 2007-05-15, 01:00   Link #360
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoeagle View Post

Yeah...that theory totally spoiled the whole mange and anime for me too...in as far as reading it makes me not like the series Naruto (because it makes people come up with asinine bullshit that they try to pass off as canon) for about an hour or two every time I accidentally stumble across it.

Luckily, the effects don't seem to be permanent...yet...
Closed Thread