Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-05-23, 01:21   Link #461
Hyouzan
Fujiko's lap pillow <3

Nooo!!!
akkhh...i knew it!! spoiler are bad !!must train harder to resist spoiler T_T
that one is pretty(very) shocking though

ok....just rewatched eps 8 (i had too much free time here after exams lol )
somehow i'm not quite satisfied to runa's changes in the end i prefer her when she's....more evil
now she just looks like another hina ichigo i must admit that she's cute like that too though
looking forward to her changes concerning nagasumi, will she keep treating him like her slave (i sure hope so ^_^ )? after all...he did owe her his life....somehow

@gordok
well...there's still nagasumi parents, mawari and the iinchou (her name hasn't been mentioned yet, right ? )......and saru is very amusing too (roshi mode lol )though maybe they are not that normal

p.s currently looping Your Gravitation and Lunarian
Hyouzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 03:32   Link #462
DaiDreamZ
Orange Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyouzan View Post
hmmm...i'm taking gg's but that's just my personal preference

damn i'm a bit late on eps 8 (curses the final exams )

Spoiler for eps8:

so...anyones betting their money that the final girls (long black hair tied back) will also be a mermaid ?
i was kinda hoping she'll be just a normal human girl (or something close to that, since there really aren't many normal ppl at this show )....but somehow the image of swordswomen or miko comes to mind
The Comic/Manga now is that Volume 12 and the story Had not ended yet....so i don't think she's the Finally girl...
DaiDreamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 03:49   Link #463
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
whow this is rather quick...the albums for both Your Gravitation and Lunarian is out O.o /dances ~

Your Gravitation scans

Lunarian scans

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 06:18   Link #464
Zarifar
*Fansubber

Hah, am I the only one who's intrigued and interested at the third song Runa sang? The ancient battle song thing... need... lyrics...!
Zarifar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 06:22   Link #465
StrawHatLuffy23

Spoiler for ep7:
StrawHatLuffy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 06:50   Link #466
Hyouzan
Fujiko's lap pillow <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarifar View Post
Hah, am I the only one who's intrigued and interested at the third song Runa sang? The ancient battle song thing... need... lyrics...!
actually i'm more interested in San's ancient "Eiyuu no Uta" (song of the hero)
steroid-boosted-nagasumi >>>>>runa's mob

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHatLuffy23 View Post
Spoiler for ep7:
i dunno....never watched seto no hanayome for the reference that's not the point of the show anyway....
but if you think that's funny...wait until eps 8
*Arashi ga...KITA!! *
Old 2007-05-23, 12:36   Link #467
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Thoughts on ep7...

So, we have another mermaid introduced... and shes batshit crazy and jealous of San ... while San doesn't seem to care much Her personality is as wicked as Maki's ... though i find Luna much more tolerable for some reason, and her antics managed to crack me up once in a while That said, i find her bodyguards funnier than herself

I lold@ the gangsters crying over San's song

Her moving in to Nagasumi's house... now this is a development i dislike. I was hoping there wouldn't be any "x number of girls and a guy under one roof" here, but alas... I can only hope she moves out soon, and won't be there for a permanent stay.

I can already imagine: some time soon Nagasumi will do something good for her (protect her/help her/what ever), and as a result she will start developing some feelings for him bla bla bla ... you know the drill. Predictable. *yawn*

Overall this is just as amusing and entertaining as ever, though i don't like the direction they are taking with utilizing Luna's character. (At least according to my guesses).

On a side note: How long will it take before all the other girls in school starts to plan offing Luna/San, so they can get some attention as well ?
Old 2007-05-23, 13:43   Link #468
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
That said, i find her bodyguards funnier than herself
i cant say that i can disagree the body guards literally made my day all nice and cheerful "HAHAHAHA!" O.O

and the others girls in the class wont be doing anything anytime soon...ep 8 showed a scene where even the ever fighting Mawari doesnt have the stomach to handle

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-05-23, 14:46   Link #469
Zarifar
*Fansubber

Spoiler:

That's insanely hilarious.

On a sidenote, almost all the girls in the series have an opposite side of themselves, either "serious" or "playful" side depending on what they normally are... and somehow I find Ren and Mawari are extremely hot when they go "ding".
Zarifar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 15:22   Link #470
gordok

Quote:
Thoughts on ep7...

. . .

On a side note: How long will it take before all the other girls in school starts to plan offing Luna/San, so they can get some attention as well ?
It's a better question than you know. . .though, in theory, none of them are yakuza, so they could not do too much besides a nasty prank or two.
gordok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 15:46   Link #471
Rowan

One stupid, subtle little thing is bugging me about this ep... what the heck is the answer to that math problem?

x+y=6
2x+3y=21
x=?

It's the one Masa puts out to San and Runa both, and for some reason, I can't figure it out. He says it's simple, so maybe it's just been too long since I did algebra, but I can't get it. Anyone else?

R.

PS. Sorry to make anyone think about math that doesn't involve power levels on an anime board, by the way.
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 15:51   Link #472
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

y = 9
x = -3

.... god, i hate maths.
Old 2007-05-23, 17:53   Link #473
Hyouzan
Fujiko's lap pillow <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
i cant say that i can disagree the body guards literally made my day all nice and cheerful "HAHAHAHA!" O.O

and the others girls in the class wont be doing anything anytime soon...ep 8 showed a scene where even the ever fighting Mawari doesnt have the stomach to handle
Hey! What's going on?

that little scene in eps 8....is very disturbing indeed (and to think that's only one of those crazy mob ... )

anyone else here going crazy on san and runa' song in eps 8 ?
i think i come pretty close as one ....looping Your Gravitation and lunarian non stop
though i'm also curious in those Ancient Lyrics song
Old 2007-05-23, 21:14   Link #474
KJlost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
One stupid, subtle little thing is bugging me about this ep... what the heck is the answer to that math problem?

x+y=6
2x+3y=21
x=?

It's the one Masa puts out to San and Runa both, and for some reason, I can't figure it out. He says it's simple, so maybe it's just been too long since I did algebra, but I can't get it. Anyone else?

R.

PS. Sorry to make anyone think about math that doesn't involve power levels on an anime board, by the way.
Set y = 6 - x
Replace y in the main equation with (6 - x), thus making it 2x + 3 (6 - x) = 21.
With x the only variable left, you can now solve the equation.
2x + 18 - 3x = 21
-x = 3
x = -3

thus y = 9

ps. oh, ep. 8 nearly drove me crazy. Was it Fist of the North Star reference I saw?
KJlost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 00:20   Link #475
ImClueless
Rawr

Ok so this show is Magikano with mermaid instead of witches and a lack of pantsu jokes.....which brings me to a question that I have had ever since I saw The Little Mermaid. "Where does the pantsu go when you go from legs to tail to legs?" Afterall if you think about the way undies fit onto the human anatomy, fish tail simply doesn't work.
ImClueless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 01:44   Link #476
gordok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImClueless View Post
Ok so this show is Magikano with mermaid instead of witches and a lack of pantsu jokes.....which brings me to a question that I have had ever since I saw The Little Mermaid. "Where does the pantsu go when you go from legs to tail to legs?" Afterall if you think about the way undies fit onto the human anatomy, fish tail simply doesn't work.
[More fool I for answering. . . ]

Could be magic.

Or (in this series so far), most transformations have occurred with the girls wearing skirts. Hence, the status of panties (or panty remnants, as the case may be) can remain hidden from view. (Static cling, water suction, the band around the waist or whatever could be holding the panties inside the skirts.)

Subsequently, a quick visit to the lady's room would allow them to change to another pair.

However, there are some gym shorts in upcomming episodes. . . . The manga shows one example of these rapidly slipping off the tail--quickly enough (and/or far away enough) to be "off-stage" while in their tail form. (This could explain panties too.) Of course, we would then want to know why the girls are not scrambling to reclaim their shorts when the restoration to legs happens. (Or, maybe it happens, but off-camera.)

I've yet to see a transformation with a proper set of jeans. The mermaid Rina from the series Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure came darn close in a couple of episodes . . . but no joy. (Oh, well, in that series all the clothes transformed magically to modest sea attire, so the transformation probably would have been anticlimatic anyways.)

For the purposes of (alledged) good taste, I won't speculate on feminine hygene products.
gordok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 04:08   Link #477
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

ahh the mystery of the disappearing pantsu XD well you know a simple answer would be that san chan has some pantsu that can stretch to extra extra large lengths ~ wide enough for her tail to go down one opening (though it wouldnt be very comfortable

*smacks head*

Old 2007-05-24, 04:17   Link #478
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Tsk tsk... you people need to work on your perverted side. Lets go with the easy answer - she isn't wearing any Um... yea. *runs and hides under a rock*
Old 2007-05-24, 04:38   Link #479
Hyouzan
Fujiko's lap pillow <3

^ahh..umm *thinking hard*....
yeah...maybe

btw.. i just noticed something interesting
quite a lot rozen maiden's cast makes an appearance in seto no hanayome

1. Natsuko Kuwatani = Maki = Suiseiseki
2. Nogawa Sakura = Edomae Runa = Hina ichigo
3. Morinaga Rika = Zenigata Mawari = Souseiseki
4. Rikimaru Noriko = Iinchou = Sakurada Nori
5. Daisuke Ono = Mikawa Kai (i honestly have no idea who this is though ) = Enju

soo....can i expect Tanaka Rie (suigintou) anytime soon ?
Old 2007-05-24, 09:46   Link #480
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Tsk tsk... you people need to work on your perverted side. Lets go with the easy answer - she isn't wearing any Um... yea. *runs and hides under a rock*
We seriously need a pantyshot to confirm that.

Tags
aic, comedy, fantasy, gonzo, romance, shounen