AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-11, 10:55   Link #21
NXP

For now I watch the two first episodes... The history of the anime is the same of the manga but every episode is one chapter and the anime have 13 episodes I wonder if they will do a second season because the manga has 27 chapters, it seems to me . and now the author start: Returning! protecting! lollipop so if the anime have exit I wonder if they will do a movie or some OVAs if it will happen, that will be a great new! well for the moment we can follow the anime series!
PD:Sorry for the mistakes in my english
Old 2006-07-13, 07:51   Link #22
gknight
shounen ai

Send a message via ICQ to gknight Send a message via MSN to gknight
it's 13 episodes?? @-@
i expected it to be 52 or something like that.. (don't know why this is the feeling i had, you know those saturday morning shoujo animes)

now it sounds even more interesting.
hope it'll get translate. ^_^
Old 2006-08-14, 04:19   Link #23
gknight
shounen ai

Send a message via ICQ to gknight Send a message via MSN to gknight
fisrt episode posted on animesuki! :]
Old 2006-08-15, 09:33   Link #24
Access

I like this one in Nakayoshi and I like it in anime form too. I don't agree with the lukewarm reviews some people are/were giving it, after watching the first ep. I can't find anything wrong with it.
Old 2006-08-15, 12:43   Link #25
miaka

I like this anime. I am following its raw. Its concept of character naming through number is kinda fun. its manga is also cute.. may be i am a little bias being a nakayoshi fan.
Old 2006-09-19, 04:08   Link #26
martino
makes no files now

Yay! Downloading the first episode. I hope that this will turn out to be good...
Old 2007-04-11, 03:53   Link #27
Saku-pu
Blue Rogue

Ne, where can I get the torrents for the episodes? I only found episode 1 ._.
Old 2007-04-11, 04:35   Link #28
tugatosmk
1982 tuga

I think only episode 1 has been subbed so far.
Old 2007-04-14, 23:24   Link #29
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
Mamotte Lollipop

Tell me why are people so lazy when they stop subbing it this anime is so funny why not complete it who with me on this.

If nobody know the anime its http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/864.html download it you would be surprised. and laugh at same time

its comedy romantic and magic

short info on the anime

While eating lunch with her friends, Nina swallows a mysterious object that lands on her plate. Immediately afterwards, two boys appear claiming to be wizards. Their names are Zero and Ichii. They explain that the object Nina swallowed is actually the "Crystal Pearl," an item used for the test in the magic world to become full-fledged wizards! With the Crystal Pearl inside Nina, Zero and Ichii must protect her from other students after the item until the test ends on Christmas. Now her exciting days with the cool wizard guys, Zero and Ichii, shall begin.

I added a few details based on watching the first episode, I hope that's alright. One important detail is that main character's name is Nina, not Niha.
Old 2007-04-15, 03:13   Link #30
hollowification

do you agree with me they only release one episode by now they would of just compeleted 7 or 10
Old 2007-04-16, 13:00   Link #31
turtLesdOntfLy
One has too many faces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku View Post
I can't believe they are making this into an anime. I'm so hyped for this. I had a list of manga I wanted to be an anime it was this and weed XD. I'm a HUGE manga fan. I only own 1-4 out of the 7 but I will get the rest when I go to Japan this summer.

I really like Nina and Zero the best I hope they have some good voices and music ^-^. Not to mention good character design for the anime.

Anyone else a fan?
me...could anyone of you help me//
where can i watch this stuff..im really interested..
Old 2007-04-16, 13:11   Link #32
turtLesdOntfLy
One has too many faces

where do you guys download this stuff!?
mind to share it with me!?
hewhe//
Old 2007-04-16, 21:02   Link #33
hollowification

Quote:
Originally Posted by caution View Post
where do you guys download this stuff!?
mind to share it with me!?
hewhe//
look thru torrent search
Old 2007-04-19, 00:04   Link #34
haraku
animeluver4ever!

Send a message via AIM to haraku
Hi. I'm just wondering, might there be a third series?
Old 2007-05-22, 21:01   Link #35
Crovax
A2000A
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Crovax Send a message via AIM to Crovax Send a message via MSN to Crovax Send a message via Yahoo to Crovax
iamdeath: tbh, you are not in a position to call anyone lazy. Noone is obliged to fansub anything after all.

At any rate, rejoice. For we have released episode 1 today, and more will follow. (Eventually... Good things come to those who are patient.)

So anyone wanna re-open the discussion of this anime? ^_^

Like what do you guys think of the addition of Zura? He wasn't there in the original manga. Is the added silly speech-impaired cuteness a blessing in floating green disguise? Or does he distract from the things that really matter?

Last edited by Crovax; 2007-05-22 at 21:12. Reason: Toned down my rant towards iamdeath a little. :P
Old 2007-05-22, 23:04   Link #36
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
odd thing about Zura they added hom in the sequal manga Modotte! Mamotte! Lollipop. I would have to say they did NOT need him. I also think this series should of had a better studio animating it as well as 26 episodes since 12 or whatever can not cover the whole plot.

Not to mention if it was we would get cool toys and merchandise like what Kirarin revolution gets.

A plus side is the manga was licensed so you can read the story. I dunn why they changed San to Sun in the manga. or is it suppost to be 0-O?
Old 2007-05-23, 03:30   Link #37
Crovax
A2000A
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Crovax Send a message via AIM to Crovax Send a message via MSN to Crovax Send a message via Yahoo to Crovax
They changed San to Sun in the licenced manga? Hrmmm, guess they're not interested in preserving the whole number thing too much...

There is an argument to be made for the 'sun' looking at the manga thing since they spell the name 'San' in katakana in the credits, however they do that for Ichii too. Personally I think the 'examination student id card' thingie they show in episode one which has 'San' spelled SAN in roman letters proves this choice by Del Rey wrong though. More importantly, 'Sun-chan' just doesn't seem to work as well as 'San-chan', hehe.

And iirc, this anime DOESN'T cover the entire plot to the end. Well, I have to admit I'm not an expert on this series though, but our TL for ep 2 and onwards (who is a big fan) mentioned something like that. (I hardly dare suggest such a far'fetched and optimistic thing, but perhaps there is hope for a second series or an OVA? They've left enough plot uncovered for it...)

Spoiler for Discusses length/duration of plot in the anime. Semi-spoiler.:

And I'll second that comment on the animation studio. It's a far cry from many of today's top series, even in consistency there are some issues. (And Zero's hair kinda got raped, lol.)

Spoiler for Discusses some animation flaws in episode 2. Ignorance is probably bliss for watching it the first time.:

In the end though, we have to make do with what is given to us and be thankful it was animated at all. ^_^
Old 2007-05-28, 03:10   Link #38
hollowification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crovax View Post
iamdeath: tbh, you are not in a position to call anyone lazy. Noone is obliged to fansub anything after all.

At any rate, rejoice. For we have released episode 1 today, and more will follow. (Eventually... Good things come to those who are patient.)

So anyone wanna re-open the discussion of this anime? ^_^

Like what do you guys think of the addition of Zura? He wasn't there in the original manga. Is the added silly speech-impaired cuteness a blessing in floating green disguise? Or does he distract from the things that really matter?
well i mean the only brought out 1 eps i mean they could of finished of eps
Old 2007-05-28, 03:15   Link #39
shadow-of-sin
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to shadow-of-sin
Anyone know where to get the raws for this anime? The Q-R torrents for the series have no seeds .
Old 2007-05-30, 09:54   Link #40
Crovax
A2000A
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-sin View Post
Anyone know where to get the raws for this anime? The Q-R torrents for the series have no seeds .
I think discussing that would be against the rules.

If you wish to see it unsubbed you could buy the DVDs from Japan though, at like 30-40 bucks per 2 episodes. ^_^ Otherwise, I suggest limiting acquisition/availability discussions to the fansubs, hehe. =p
Closed Thread