Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-13, 19:23   Link #1
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Manga Chapter 204 Discussion [Spoilers]

Well its out by inane, everyone go get it.

Spoiler:

I won't say anything else until more people reads it.

Edit by Dranz: Added tags just in case.
Old 2004-02-13, 19:34   Link #2
brightman
Ancient Member

OMG I didn't expect that it'd end this way... Well, seems like its over then (yeah right).
Old 2004-02-13, 19:36   Link #3
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
OMG I didn't expect that it'd end this way... Well, seems like its over then (yeah right).
I don't see what else Kiba can do, unless he has some new attack he hasn't used yet. But then again his chakra is almost all gone, Akamaru is hurt, plus he has Sakon to worry about.
Old 2004-02-13, 20:01   Link #4
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Well, my kudos to Kishimoto-sempai,
Spoiler:
Old 2004-02-13, 20:10   Link #5
Lost World
Banned

Holy shit.

Kishimoto's gone insane. Naruto was already the darkest Shonen Jump series by far...but geez. Now he's gonna have a 13 year old commiting suicide?

Fucking Sasuke isn't worth this. And I'm a Sasuke fan!
Old 2004-02-13, 20:23   Link #6
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

bla bla bla skip skip skip skip where is Naruto no Naruto!?
Old 2004-02-13, 20:32   Link #7
Pendragon2879
The Incarnation of Chaos

Send a message via AIM to Pendragon2879
My respect for Kiba has grown immensly. I don't know if Sasuke is worth all the deaths he is causing. He is a willing contraband, who should have been written off the moment he gave up on his own will to become stronger. I think he should have to prove himself to be allowed back in to the leaf, not baby sat. What do they think will happen if they get him home? He has already given his body to Oro. They haven't even talked to him yet, so he is still in the dark about the whole thing. But Kiba (along with everyone else) is willing to give his life for the mission. I don't know if they are dying for Sasuke only, but to win. Like ZORO says," I would rather die than lose!" Bad thing, these chapters seem smaller and smaller every week.
Old 2004-02-13, 20:39   Link #8
Sethi
StormRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
bla bla bla skip skip skip skip where is Naruto no Naruto!?
Same here man, i really hope next chapter ends this fight and also develop Shika fight(Like that's going to happen), because if every fight takes 5-6 chapters it will take a while to see Naruto Vs. Kimimaro.
Well but let's talk about the chapter, overall it was fine Kiba has a lot of guts to pull that last one, i am starting to believe Kiba and Chouji are the ones who are going to die, and by the way that Summon Ukon & Sakon did was damn Cool and very original
Old 2004-02-13, 21:00   Link #9
xavier8200

I still have yet to believe that Kiba is going to die. They just saw him stab himself, it doesn't mean that he's dead. I don't know, maybe Im just waiting to see some graves as proof. I mean something doesn't seem right for all of these characters to be killed off.

I did like the part where the dog's piss was like acid and burned, that was great
Old 2004-02-13, 21:02   Link #10
MajinBuu
Kitty no jutsu!

Send a message via Yahoo to MajinBuu
Nice chapter,but kind of short.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-02-13, 21:08   Link #11
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
This chapter was so-so. I didn't like Sakon and Ukon's Curse Seal lv.2, it's lame.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-02-13, 21:19   Link #12
Hellraizer0

Hmmm...it seems that Kiba has committed suicide, looks like he might have hit a vital organ there. But even if Kiba and Chouji die, they weren't really main characters anyway, for some reason it doesnt really bother me....just makes "the rescue" more interesting, and realistic actually, since level 2 cursed seal puts these sound nins at high chuunin level.
Old 2004-02-13, 21:23   Link #13
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellraizer0
Hmmm...it seems that Kiba has committed suicide, looks like he might have hit a vital organ there. But even if Kiba and Chouji die, they weren't really main characters anyway, for some reason it doesnt really bother me....just makes "the rescue" more interesting, and realistic actually, since level 2 cursed seal puts these sound nins at high chuunin level.
Well, no one's really a main character, besides Naruto and Sasuke...maybe Sakura, too.

But if Kiba dies, Neji better die, too.
Old 2004-02-13, 21:34   Link #14
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha
Well, no one's really a main character, besides Naruto and Sasuke...maybe Sakura, too.

But if Kiba dies, Neji better die, too.
Why do you want Neji to die? O_O. Chouji should be long dead, and Kiba seems like he's going to die also. The 4 sounds are very strong so we can't really expect them to be beaten so easily without causing some damage. I'm suprised that Kishimoto is killing off these characters so fast though...

Lets just hope nothing happens to Shikamaru because if he dies i won't be liking this manga much...
Old 2004-02-13, 21:35   Link #15
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Well it looks like Kiba is going to die too. And here I was thinking the fight was already over in chapter 203. Kiba isn't going to die from that little stab, but it does indicate he will give his life to win the fight. This makes me think that Neji is dead too. It also makes me very concerned about Shikamaru. Kishimoto can't kill of Shikamaru too, he's the coolest chuunin in konoha...
Naruto will survive, but if he wasn't the main character, I'd have my doubts. As for akamaru, he'll probably share Kiba's fate.
It's starting to look like we will be seeing a team of Naruto, Hinata, and Shino soon. It looks like they will be the only useful genin left in konoha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha
Holy shit.

Kishimoto's gone insane. Naruto was already the darkest Shonen Jump series by far...but geez. Now he's gonna have a 13 year old commiting suicide?

Fucking Sasuke isn't worth this. And I'm a Sasuke fan!
Sasuke hasn't been worth it for a while, but until now it could be said keeping Oro from getting Sasuke's sharingan was. I don't think it's true any longer.
Old 2004-02-13, 21:43   Link #16
Shirayuki
<insert cool title>

cliff hanger >.< I hope he doesn't die ;_; I hope no one dies... I'm still not sure about Chouji and Neji... but god I hope Neji's not dead *cries* if he dies... then... then... I'll I'll... I dunno what I'll do ;_; *sobs in her corner* don't kill off my favorite Naruto character!!!! T_T He finally made it to my top 5 list toooooo *cries*

I really don't think Sasuke's worth the death of all those characters =_=;;; I like Sasuke, but he's been such an @$$ >.< and it's just ugh... what are they going to do with his body anyway? Give him to tsunade to heal? =_=;; If Kiba dies and manage to get Ukon down with him, that still leaves Sakon and Akamaru... and I don't really think akamaru has a chance against Sakon =_= no more chakra... what to do.... O.o;;

Last edited by Shirayuki; 2004-02-13 at 21:59.
Old 2004-02-13, 22:12   Link #17
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

I really don't think anyone is going to die... there will be some magical reason why those characters like Kiba, Choji and Neji aren't dead after this arc is done... of course, if the writer decides to be original, then I say kill them all! except for Shikamaru and Naruto...

good chapter but it needed some Naruto fight scenes...
Old 2004-02-13, 22:20   Link #18
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
all i can say about that chapter...

ouch...

hummm... ya, I don't really enjoy these series of events that's knock down characters like flies but I don't think anyone will die. I think Kiba is going to convince the "body snatcher" that he really is serious about killing himself to kill the bad guy so he'll be forced to escape. Then I think someone will have to save him or he's pretty screwed(Lee would be nice but that's wishful thinking. Would be nice if it was Tsunade with the news that neji and chouji are in safe condition ). Out of all the matches I think Sakon vs Kiba is the worst match in terms of ability(at least shikamaru has godly planning ability) but I think he's a fighter and he'll make it out somehow.

*start Sasuke hating here*
Oh ya, if someone is killed in the process of this mission, Sasuke would be pretty outlawed and hated by all even if he gets brought back. I say off with his head and implant one of those sharingan eyes on Neji... at least Neji wouldn't put his allies in danger like a jackass(semi kidding, semi serious).
*end Sasuke hating here*
Old 2004-02-13, 22:20   Link #19
Youko Recca
Breakdancing Samurai

Kiba biting the big one isn't a good reason to dislike Naruto.
Old 2004-02-13, 22:48   Link #20
DemonNthaMist
Surfer AnBu

Send a message via AIM to DemonNthaMist
All this talk about tha characters being killed off...who cares, they'll jus collect all tha dragonballs and wish them back......o wait, maybe that was a different show....

Spoiler:
he is one my most favorite peoples besides zabuza, who continues to own after death.
Closed Thread