AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-28, 22:41   Link #20821
n0m@n
C-Z

@rvlast
Yeah that's the only information we have. Nothing else.

@ReaperxKingx
Yeah other dragons appeared. Like Ma-ryuu which could be translated as demonic-dragon. And also another legendary dragon called "Crescent Circle Dragon" but it was just mentioned by Vali because he heard rumors about it and was looking for it in the Underworld.

@Dragonking
It seems like Two-heavenly Dragon is going to change. So instead maybe both Ise and Vali will get a different name for themselves. Because I really doubt Ise would become powerful as Ophis(Original full power) or Great-Red because it will be too haxed.
Old 2012-03-28, 22:47   Link #20822
monir
cho~ kakkoii

One more thing before I call it a night:
1.0 General Rules

The following General Rules apply to ALL aspects of the forum. This includes forum threads, posts, links, user profiles, avatars, private messages, reputation comments, signatures, etc.
Please Note: Since this is an English forum we ask that all communication be in English. Ideally this means using proper English, with appropriate punctuation and capitalization, at all times. Excessive abbreviations and "l33t speak" are particularly unwelcome. We appreciate that English is not the first language of many of our members but ask that they try their best never-the-less; though in fairness, it is the native English speakers who abuse these guidelines most often.
This thread can become a better read instantly if some of you followed the above. I am not going to call anyone out, but I am pretty sure you already know who you are. Yeah I understand, English isn't the first language for some of you, but the forum still requires we all make at least an attempt to write in proper English. Do your best!

Enjoy the discussion and let everyone who is reading you enjoy it too.
Old 2012-03-28, 22:50   Link #20823
Dragonking

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post

@Dragonking
It seems like Two-heavenly Dragon is going to change. So instead maybe both Ise and Vali will get a different name for themselves. Because I really doubt Ise would become powerful as Ophis(Original full power) or Great-Red because it will be too haxed.
yeah i guess so ise would be like goku then at ss4 which is too overpowered though if somehow there is a cure to samael then ise is going to have to find it at least in case he faces that again or he kills samael with rias help hell where the hell did hades get samael anyway i mean did samael just happen to slither in the underworld

Old 2012-03-28, 23:04   Link #20824
kapp

if the heavenly dragons gets a name change because of vali and ise id think id be true heavenly dragons like great red bein the true red dradon
Old 2012-03-28, 23:08   Link #20825
Dragonking

oh by the way algo what was that picture you posted a while back the one where the little loli dragon went gaoo and THAT WAS A DRAGON!?!?!?!?! if so what series

Old 2012-03-28, 23:10   Link #20826
iK@r0s

how does Dragon born in DxD universe anyway?
Old 2012-03-28, 23:20   Link #20827
n0m@n
C-Z

@iK@r0s
It wasn't mentioned but it sounds like besides Great Red and Ophis, they are born in the similiar way.
Old 2012-03-28, 23:23   Link #20828
iK@r0s

^ I see I been wondering How ise and vali will turn into a Dragon when you talking about them being transform into that
Old 2012-03-28, 23:51   Link #20829
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

same here, ik@r0s
I have been wondering that too
Old 2012-03-28, 23:52   Link #20830
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

@ n0m@n I have a quick question. When you received the recent issue of Dragon magazine, it had a DxD SS right? What was that SS about? I don't remember if you told us or not. Many thanks.
Old 2012-03-29, 00:00   Link #20831
n0m@n
C-Z

@iK@r0s
Are you talking about Juggernaut-Drive or the topic me and Soji was talking about? The one wanting Ise to come back is more dragon-like?

@Welsh Dragon
Yeah. Ise, Akeno and Gasper goes to the Grigori head quater so Akeno can give her dad some homemade food. They learn about SG-possesor training facility there. Gasper gets taken away by one of the mad scientist who is also one of the leader of fallen-angels. Akeno learns was asked to torture people by doing SM play. She then proceeds to do SM play with her father after finding out that her father and mother did SM play everynight. Her father was first troubled because his daughter was wearing such revealing clothes but after getting whipped by Akeno he got turned on. So they did a daughter-father SM play. Then Azazel came and wanted to have a teacher-parent meeting while they were doing SM play. Azazel also got hit by Akeno and he realised how it feels good so the 3 of them had a werid SM play. Gasper who was taken earlier got his body modified into a box and got rockets attached to himself. He became a box-vampire for real. The scientist then wanted to try Tank-Dragon so Ise tried to run for it. But he was caught and it ended there.

So it was a random and comedy short story.
Old 2012-03-29, 00:02   Link #20832
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

N0m
if Ise to come back is more dragon-like...
then ise must became Dragonia like my fanfic
Old 2012-03-29, 00:03   Link #20833
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
@iK@r0s
Are you talking about Juggernaut-Drive or the topic me and Soji was talking about? The one wanting Ise to come back is more dragon-like?

@Welsh Dragon
Yeah. Ise, Akeno and Gasper goes to the Grigori head quater so Akeno can give her dad some homemade food. They learn about SG-possesor training facility there. Gasper gets taken away by one of the mad scientist who is also one of the leader of fallen-angels. Akeno learns was asked to torture people by doing SM play. She then proceeds to do SM play with her father after finding out that her father and mother did SM play everynight. Her father was first troubled because his daughter was wearing such revealing clothes but after getting whipped by Akeno he got turned on. So they did a daughter-father SM play. Then Azazel came and wanted to have a teacher-parent meeting while they were doing SM play. Azazel also got hit by Akeno and he realised how it feels good so the 3 of them had a werid SM play. Gasper who was taken earlier got his body modified into a box and got rockets attached to himself. He became a box-vampire for real. The scientist then wanted to try Tank-Dragon so Ise tried to run for it. But he was caught and it ended there.

Man that's hilarious...Azazel waking up to a new world, it's not like its a punishment for the horrible things he did to Ise
And father-daughter SM play
Old 2012-03-29, 00:06   Link #20834
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Do anyone expect to see some sort of Cthulhu Mythos in this LN? It would go well with tentacle but the rest would definitely not for the faint of mind, as well as 99% probability of ruining the entire show.
Old 2012-03-29, 00:08   Link #20835
MrGori
Guy Without a Soul

wow yea Funny SS xD i laugh so much when Azazel gets hit.
Thanks for sharing this with us Nom@n
SM Dad and daughter xD
Old 2012-03-29, 00:10   Link #20836
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

@ n0m@n thanks. I have heard and read of random stories like this before but Ishibumi-sensei takes the prize for randomness. He really knows how to makes us laugh. Are all his SS this random in craziness or are some more sane than others?
Old 2012-03-29, 00:15   Link #20837
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Akeno's mom is also an S!? That was...to be expected.
Old 2012-03-29, 00:17   Link #20838
rvlast

Quote:
@iK@r0s

@Welsh Dragon

I don't know if I should find that funny or weird... but alas, it must be put at tvtropes for future references.
Old 2012-03-29, 00:20   Link #20839
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

i always wondering if akeno mom is S
but never thought if thats true

agree rvlast
even i cant say this funny or weird
Man, I’m speechless
Old 2012-03-29, 00:26   Link #20840
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

I already assume that they were eventually returned to normal based on which volume this SS takes place after. I always thought that Azazel would be more of an S rather than M considering what he does to Issei on a somewhat regular basis; and Koneko-chan in the recent update. Can't wait till we see what everyone's reactions are to Koneko being in heat.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural