AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-04-23, 11:30   Link #2421
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
You realize that if the anime was 2 cour then there wouldn't be a second season for several years until the are more novels/material that can be used. I really wished that they didn't rush this series though. They are removing some of the funny/best parts of the novels.
i understand your point but is better if they remove a funny moment than a plot important moment but anyway we should stop talking about the anime here we have alredy got a warning from a mod
Old 2013-04-23, 12:10   Link #2422
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
IMHO, Kurumi's dress is da best!!! Hell, she IS the best!!!
Just my opinion
It would have been nice if they make a 24-26 eps though
The problem here would be that they'd have to use at least six volumes worth of material and at current count, there're only seven out, meaning they'd exhaust possibilities for a second season for at least a couple of years. Yet, if they tried to cut as little as possible, there'd be no time because there's only 12 episodes in the timeslot.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 12:23   Link #2423
yuiichi9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I think the non-plot discussions are fine. There really isn't much to talk about plot wise in between releases. I mean, where else would the DAL merchandise talk go to (until the forum restructure)? Its not like people are being unfriendly or interfering with an ongoing discussion.

I think that's how the eyes are drawn.
Spoiler:
Spoiler for question:
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 12:56   Link #2424
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
Spoiler for question:
Spoiler:
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 15:37   Link #2425
Ghanw
(-_-)

Two cour would mean not enough material for future animation as seeing how animes rush the details we would love to see from the LN's. Another reason for the rushing (from another source) is, in the anime now it is due to the pacing that they're doing is not going to stop near or on the big cliffhanger that was going to happen, but if they slow the pace down there is a cliffhanger.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 16:04   Link #2426
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

^and should result in people wanting a second season to see how it is resolved.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 18:52   Link #2427
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaster1928 View Post
I have a question.
In all the pictures we can see a small white circle in the eyes of spirits ( even kotori had them before we knew she was one). But kurumi is the only one that has a normal red eye without the white. Is this because she has her clock eye? or she is just diferent from the others.
It may have something to do with power use as well. Kurumi does have the small white circle in her eye but only when she is actively useing her clone power otherwise it is a normal eye.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 19:00   Link #2428
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
^and should result in people wanting a second season to see how it is resolved.
that doesn't always work like hagure yuusha for example
Old 2013-04-23, 19:53   Link #2429
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
that doesn't always work like hagure yuusha for example
I guess that's true. It probably depends on what type of series the anime is as well. As well as how popular it is. I wonder how many people know that the anime is based on a light novel series?
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 20:18   Link #2430
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

As long as volume 8 comes out sometime in the near future a second season is very possible. This first season is most likely doing volumes 1-4, so a second could handle 5-8.
Old 2013-04-23, 20:27   Link #2431
Iggy_Pop

Here's hoping the light novel sales increase because of the anime and dvd/bd sales are also good
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 20:40   Link #2432
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
As long as volume 8 comes out sometime in the near future a second season is very possible. This first season is most likely doing volumes 1-4, so a second could handle 5-8.
I personally would prefer that IF a second season becomes possible that they only use volumes 5 through 7. This may fix the problem that people have with the current season's rushing.
Old 2013-04-23, 20:53   Link #2433
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I personally would prefer that IF a second season becomes possible that they only use volumes 5 through 7. This may fix the problem that people have with the current season's rushing.
true that would fix the rushing issue, but that would only work for season 2 if it gets one, this season they kind of need to rush it because of volumes 3 and 4 because of 4 being a continuation of 3,
Old 2013-04-23, 20:56   Link #2434
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Spoiler:
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 21:26   Link #2435
kazzuya13

So far the volume 6 and 7 are the only volume that is great compared to the other volume.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 03:12   Link #2436
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Novel/manga-turned-animes leaving off on a cliffhanger between seasons are so rare that I can't even remember any such title. After all, it's generall a year-and-a-half wait between seasons. American TV likes to end on seasonal cliffhangers because the next season doesn't take over a year to start up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Plus it would be good because a) great for the viewers since we get more anime material to watch and b) more BD/DVD volumes for the companies to make money off of.
The end of Volume 7 would be a great place to leave off on in a hypothetical 2nd season. They just got off a big-time arc which pretty much involved everybody in the series in a big battle, and no cliffhanger either.
Old 2013-04-24, 10:21   Link #2437
Riki
ランダム王

YAY, no more aircraft study lolol. managed to finish the freaking star trek battle scene =.=. this parts seriously made me study ships and stuff which i would never even THINK of touching in my life =.=

Edit: B-T updated

Last edited by Riki; 2013-04-24 at 10:56.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 10:44   Link #2438
Miraluka
Banned

Welcome back...? XD
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 11:01   Link #2439
Ramen00

Okaeri!!

well in the quite far future there'll be ships like that xD
Ramen00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 11:05   Link #2440
Riki
ランダム王

i think you don't get my point. i'm saying the parts i translated have too many things i don't know, causing me to study about aircraft maneuvering lol glad i dont have to do that again

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy