Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-10-03, 19:38   Link #2441
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguardian1
If you've ever played Fire Emblem or several other SRPG's, you know not to use the overpowered units unless you have to, giving your weaker units more combat experience to improve their fighting abilities. The same concept applies here, Kazehana is among the most experienced and strongest of the sekirei, there is little room for her to improve her fighting capacity, whereas Musubi, Tsukiumi and Homura have more to gain from participating in this engagement. It's a plan that makes earlier battles more difficult, but further battles more manageable.
Well, it's a life and death situation for the sekirei involved and not an SRPG, so I'd rather have Kazehana on board, especially if I have no knowledge of who Higa's sekirei are or what they're capable of. Then again, I think it's more of a case of not revealing all of your cards in your hand right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis
Did Tsukiumi go on a diet? She's much slimmer in this new chapter(not that I'm complaining).
Musubi's kinda fat imo.
I think the artist simply took into account Musubi, who was drawn for the title page of the previous chapter. Musubi actually has a bigger bust size than Tsukiumi, who if I'm not mistaken, happens to be also taller than Musubi. From a realistic standpoint, she would naturally look slimmer in comparison to Musubi's proportions.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 19:52   Link #2442
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
She! She she she she she she she she!!!

BunBun prepared.. Last chapter, Musubi, this chapter Tsukiumi as cover girl ..

Hey until there is any evidence that "it" fell of, Homura is a guy as far as I am concerned. Isn't the first person I have seen with man boobs, wont be the last, even if man boobs are normally associated with obese males.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 20:16   Link #2443
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
Hey until there is any evidence that "it" fell of, Homura is a guy as far as I am concerned. Isn't the first person I have seen with man boobs, wont be the last, even if man boobs are normally associated with obese males.
There is always the possibility that s/he had become a futanari in which opens a wider options for dojin.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 21:09   Link #2444
vanguardian1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Well, it's a life and death situation for the sekirei involved and not an SRPG, so I'd rather have Kazehana on board, especially if I have no knowledge of who Higa's sekirei are or what they're capable of. Then again, I think it's more of a case of not revealing all of your cards in your hand right away.
While that is true, you're setting yourself up for bigger trouble if you need a full team in future engagements. Minato doesn't have the advantage of numbers against Mikogami or probably Higa (we don't know about Sanada), he has to have all of his sekirei as strong as they possibly can be for the best chance to make it through. Poor planning can promise you an immediate win in a single battle and yet cost you the war.
vanguardian1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 22:58   Link #2445
kujoe
from head to heel

I think it's more about balance and managing risk. A couple of strong but not so experienced sekirei with a very powerful and experienced one, vs. three sekirei that require "levelling up".

In order to be prepared and expect and the unexpected, it's nice to have a back up that you can fall back on. In order to prepare for future engagements, you must also secure the current one. Besides, if Kazehana goes to a match, it's not as if those who are left behind are too weak to act as reserves with the possible exception of Kuu. If it's merely about gaining experience, Kuu should've been sent along, but it's really about choosing a balanced team that suits the mission.
Old 2009-10-04, 00:23   Link #2446
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well way I see it is, there is no stopping Musubi and Tsukiumi from going, where Minato goes, they go
And as its been shown Tskiumi and Homura go hand in hand as team players, so I guess Kazehana just didn't fit in this particalur plan.

and I don't see Kazehana as being Minato's trump card, I see a certain land lady playing that part
Old 2009-10-04, 00:34   Link #2447
kakakka

Eh, the land lady will protect them, but I can't see her participating, so I don't think she'll be in any part of his game plan (like, you say, a trump card).
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 03:32   Link #2448
zibi88

Like Miya sayd to minato.... nr01 is dead... she died with asama takehito.... so she wont take any part in that game...since she is only Asama Miya (and not a fighter)...

but well I guess she will act if something will happen to Minato or his sekirei.... just like on the bridge arc. when musubi lost her sekirei mark... we saw a pissed off scarry miya with a ready sword in front of her...

well miya doesnt want them to go throught that pain she felt after loseing takehito... so she might act in drastic situations....the same she has some important information

I wonder if Miya knows that Minato is seeing the Jinki visions... like the jinki are responding to him.... maybe if she learns about this she will get closer to him (protector like 2nd mother)..... becouse she thinks that minato wont be able to throw that sekirei plan down but if he sees visions than he will have the power at the end to make his wish (terminate all sekirei or free them all)

Anyway I wodner how the manga will end... since minato has now many wifes and in japan polygamy is forbidden XD.... maybe it might end like dears manga when the main char will go to the space with the girls.... here could end up in similar way... the ship might get repaired and sekirei along with minato will go into space ^^........but it would be even more interesting if at the ending after freeing all sekirei... most of them start to fall in love with minato too XDXD (minato will get heart attack each day) ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 04:20   Link #2449
kujoe
from head to heel

It's forbidden legally, but really, who's going to stop them? They can live their secret lives in peace if everything ends well.

Also take note, that Tsukiumi always makes the distinction that she's the legal wife. In other words, the one that gets to be at his side in public, and the one who will carry his name. The others can be his concubines just for appearances' sake, but in reality they're all going to be claiming themselves as his wives behind closed doors anyway.

As long as the harem/family stays together, that's all that matters.
Old 2009-10-04, 04:57   Link #2450
zibi88

heh or they will move to country side like to minatos grandmothers place where he was growning up.... less people than less problem like it's in big city ^^

but it would be funny to see minato's excuse's when he would be seen each day with differnt girl XD (and each of them says that she is minatos wife XD)

anyway if the group will remain as it is than its good enought (maybe even miya could join to the pack at the end ^^.... like seo said Miya has a rotten spirit... so maybe mianto will be able to change that... ^^)

As for next chapter I wonder if Minaka is waiting for the teams to kill each other or he said that thing about rules.... only to get rid of Higa who is cheating... and mostly Minaka wont over-look that (breaking rules is forbidden and might be several consequences)......... Natsuo might be there to overlook the situation and confirm that Higa is breaking rules so after defeating higa's last sekirei and after little fight of musubi and tsukimi Minaka will stop the match with Minatos win (like he defeated most of the enemy sekirei or something like that)

well there must be a reason why he sended MBI disciplinary squad into that match.... its like he planted a spy to see who is going with the rules and who has stronger connection with their sekirei.... and who is breaking the rules... after gathering/confirming the information he will stop the match.... well defeating disciplinary squad wont be looking good as MBI guards ^^ (after loseing DS members people might try to escape even more since there is less DS members to guard the area)

heh but man it could be a big shocker if minato got a kiss from natsuo at the end XDXDXDXD and that makes tsukiumi pissed becouse minato kisses others and not her ^^ (the biggest shock would be on minato after all...)
Old 2009-10-07, 06:49   Link #2451
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LuckySumGun View Post
The more I see of Karasuba, the more I wish someone would off her. Between her and Higa, I don't know who I want to die more.
I'm just quoting this because I had the same thoughts.

Oh, and several people could use a good punch to the face (including Higa. Also that brat in the South)

Not overly fond of Yukari either, ever since her sudden turn towards heartless psycho bitch after winging Shiina. Hopefully this whole being kidnapped business will put and end to *that*...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 06:55   Link #2452
Ukoku

Though he is a nice guy...Minato needs a good punch in the face. That bitch needs to MAN-UP!!!
Ukoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 10:34   Link #2453
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukoku View Post
Though he is a nice guy...Minato needs a good punch in the face. That bitch needs to MAN-UP!!!
well if you are talking about minato becomeing like Seo or Sanda (both huge perverts) than you can forget it ^^... kindness and beign manly are kinda opposites ^^

Minato has a huge trauma of his childhood which name is "Takami" ^^ We all know how Takami is so no one can stand up to her.... and she was the one that made minato so soft....takami said to musubi (in her talk with yukari at the beggining of manga) "hardest thing is to be kind [and minato is a pro on this] ^^"

other thing is that Takami said that city is a scary place and that he should watch out there for bad people..... anyway Minato cant be fully manly in current situation... becouse if he trys to act manly and rushed on the battlefield he might die and that means termination of his own sekirei... this is not called to be manly but rather to be an idiot ^^

Anyway it was Takami that made minato such softie.... I wonder if she knew that minato will be an ashikabi in the future that's why she made him to be such kind person becouse good sekirei would react to him (maybe those she was adjusting like musubi or ku-chan)

but it would be interesting if minato was an experiment too... first hybrid of sekirei and human gens... ^^ and takami took minato away from city in order for him to grow in a good way (like Miya was learning about the world too... and she acts more like a human now than a sekirei ^^)
Old 2009-10-07, 12:51   Link #2454
Manic
real men love pink

been bored so i watched the anime series then went back and read the manga from the tsukiumi winging into the kagari arc, and man i forgot how much better the manga is. Anime cut out some of the best parts and change things for the worse. tsukiumi is much for ownsauce in the manga which i love, and kaze was alot more involved as well.

I hope the manga starts to hurry along more soon since i would like to see alot of the questions i have be answered instead of adding more questions.
Old 2009-10-07, 20:24   Link #2455
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LuckySumGun View Post

Karasuba is a cold merciless b****
Which is exactly why she rocks, when was the last time you saw someone kick that much butt and not care one sent about what she does. That aspect of her personality is nice trade off from the very gentle Musubi.

You can dislike whoever you want of course but I needed to put my two cents in to defend her

Higa Im with you on, I cant wait to see someone smack him up side the head
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 13:19   Link #2456
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Sorry for the dbl post but...

THIS IS MAH NEW BACKGROUND!!! Id give a kidney to whoever made it!!
Spoiler for midly nsfw:

*dead*
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2009-10-08, 22:28   Link #2457
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

LOL.. it was on moe.imouto/Konachan for a very long time already lol.

I was expecting a Homura wall TBH before clicking the spoiler XD

Spoiler for found it!:
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 09:34   Link #2458
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
LOL.. it was on moe.imouto/Konachan for a very long time already lol.

I was expecting a Homura wall TBH before clicking the spoiler XD

Spoiler for found it!:
Taking that one as well
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2009-10-10, 07:57   Link #2459
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
There is always the possibility that s/he had become a futanari in which opens a wider options for dojin.
Oddly enough, I've yet to hear a doujin featuring him/her...

On another note, Tsukiumi + Musubi + Homura was picked probably for the sake of the strategy they used. Kazehana doesn't exactly fit the whole "confuse the opponent and attack them one by one" plan they used.

And yeah, Tsukiumi supposedly has the smallest body frame among Minato's sekirei (minus Kusano, then again she might grow up to the same mold as the others anyway ).

And yeah, I also thought White Manju Bun was going to post a NSFW pic of Homura I was already preparing for the worst
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 11:25   Link #2460
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
And yeah, Tsukiumi supposedly has the smallest body frame among Minato's sekirei (minus Kusano, then again she might grow up to the same mold as the others anyway ).
Well, Tsukiumi's 'small' is still quite big. No, one with the smallest bust size besides Kuu is Homura.

Best thing to do is check that omake about their breast sizes for the exact measurements. The differences are only a few centimeters between certain characters, namely between Tsukiumi, Matsu and Musubi.

Not an accurate comparison, but close enough I guess.

Last edited by kujoe; 2009-10-10 at 12:13.

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei