HitsugayaxHinamori 34 8.04%
MatsumotoxGin 54 12.77%
Voters: 423. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-11, 15:49   Link #241
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Ichigo is extremely ambiguous, hard to say overall. But, Inoue is the only person Ichigo is gentle towards that isn't family.
You forgot Nel.
Old 2008-10-11, 16:50   Link #242
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
You forgot Nel.
Not really, he raises his voice at her a lot.
Old 2008-10-11, 22:33   Link #243
Zek
Eyebrows...

Really surprised Ichigo x Rukia is so popular, I think it's been obvious for a while now that it's not happening. There's some affection there but their lives are too different. Rukia x Renji is much more plausible.
Old 2008-10-11, 23:23   Link #244
chuchuliga

Quote:
Ichigo is extremely ambiguous, hard to say overall. But, Inoue is the only person Ichigo is gentle towards that isn't family.
He is gentle to her because she is going to cry if he treats her any other way. The fact that she is treated like a family shows that he sees her as a sister. With Rukia on the other hand he is free to be himself
Old 2008-10-11, 23:35   Link #245
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchuliga View Post
He is gentle to her because she is going to cry if he treats her any other way. The fact that she is treated like a family shows that he sees her as a sister. With Rukia on the other hand he is free to be himself
He can be himself around mostly everybody not just Rukia.

I think this poll is very rude because it doesn't include Ichihime. One of the 2nd most popular pairings. Im pretty sure no one cares about the already canon couples, this should've been a favorite pairing thread instead!=(
Old 2008-10-11, 23:58   Link #246
chuchuliga

Ichihime is one sided . Show me proof it isn't .The girl is a freakin stalker .
Old 2008-10-12, 00:54   Link #247
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Prove it. Show me where Inoue cries when someone picks on her. Inoue is tough, she grew up being bullied and beaten, and she never shed a tear. Your claims are unsubstantiated.
Old 2008-10-12, 01:15   Link #248
chuchuliga

it was a figure of speech .Why do you people take everything so literally. I meant that if you want to keep this girl as a friend you should be nicer to her and watch your language. I don't recall any of her friends raising their voices at her.
Old 2008-10-12, 01:40   Link #249
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
it was a figure of speech .Why do you people take everything so literally. I meant that if you want to keep this girl as a friend you should be nicer to her and watch your language. I don't recall any of her friends raising their voices at her.
Again unsubstantiated, don't say anything like this unless you are able to back it up. All you're doing is voicing unfounded opinions, and stating them as if they're facts.
Old 2008-10-12, 01:52   Link #250
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

Quote:
This argument is nullified by the fact that almost everyone acts in a gentle way around Orihime, because she is kindness personified as well as ditzy, and no one who's friend with her wants to hurt her.
Add to that the fact Ichigo knows very well what traumatic event happened to Orihime and witnessed her brother's death, and you'll understand why he worries over her more and is nice to her. Example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
Really surprised Ichigo x Rukia is so popular, I think it's been obvious for a while now that it's not happening. There's some affection there but their lives are too different. Rukia x Renji is much more plausible.
Quote:
Kubo : Later on, I learned that the word "rukia" means "light." She's like a ray of light to Ichigo, which makes the name really suit her.
Quote:
SJ: Do you have any plans to make Ichigo and Rukia a couple?
Kubo-sensei: I'm not going to confirm nor deny that. [Laughs]

Hahahah...even Kubo knows it's not obvious and teases the readers with it. So no, it's certainly not definite that it's not happening. About the popularity issue, just check Kubo's quote about the ray of light, and you'll get it.
Old 2008-10-12, 02:30   Link #251
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
He can be himself around mostly everybody not just Rukia.

I think this poll is very rude because it doesn't include Ichihime. One of the 2nd most popular pairings. Im pretty sure no one cares about the already canon couples, this should've been a favorite pairing thread instead!=(
If it was, I would have voted for IshiOri. But it's not favourite pairings. It's most possible one.
It's not rude because it doesn't include one-sided stalkerish pairing.

Quote:
Again unsubstantiated, don't say anything like this unless you are able to back it up. All you're doing is voicing unfounded opinions, and stating them as if they're facts.
And you are doing exactly the same with your habit of blaming people that they do what YOU do in fact.
Rukia is like a ray of light for Ichigo-here you are, a proof. Disprove it. You wanted evidence-you got it. It's said by KUBO.
Old 2008-10-12, 02:40   Link #252
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
If it was, I would have voted for IshiOri. But it's not favourite pairings. It's most possible one.

And you are doing exactly the same with your habit of blaming people that they do what YOU do in fact.
Rukia is like a ray of light for Ichigo-here you are, a proof. Disprove it. You wanted evidence-you got it. It's said by KUBO.
Take the pacifier out of your mouth for a second and think, but don't think too hard, I wouldn't want you to have a migraine.

Show me where I don't back up what I'm saying? Where I'm spouting nonsense off as fact?

And what proof is that for? Bringing up random shit that means absolutely nothing that is currently being discussed is asanine.

Thank you, come again.
Old 2008-10-12, 03:23   Link #253
chuchuliga

Do you even read our posts or when you see one that bashes your favorite pairing you close your eyes hold your breath and hope it is going to be less painful . I personally liked Orihime at first but after HM and all her " Kuwosaki-kun " i just cant stand her. Why are you arguing when the creator of bleach himself said that Rukia is his ray of lightthe one that stops the rain inside of him. are you so narrow-minded to think that just because a girl has big breasts, long hair and a princess-trapped-in-a-tower syndrome she is going to end up with the main character. If so then just continue watching your Disney movies and soap operas.
Old 2008-10-12, 04:20   Link #254
Ichigo&Rukia

How come "Rukia is like a ray of light" for Ichigo means NOTHING? You are so amazingly biased and blind, I have no words. I usually don't comment people like you do but you just..you are just too delusional, HT.
Kubo said it. KUBO.
Old 2008-10-12, 07:00   Link #255
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
How come "Rukia is like a ray of light" for Ichigo means NOTHING? You are so amazingly biased and blind, I have no words. I usually don't comment people like you do but you just..you are just too delusional, HT.
Kubo said it. KUBO.
Are you purposely trying to be ignorant or is it natural?

Where the hell did I say Rukia isn't important? Tell me, I really would like to know.

You know what? forget it, you'll end up either making an excuse or respond in some way that makes absolutely no sense.
Old 2008-10-12, 07:15   Link #256
Ichigo&Rukia

No, you said that "Rukia is like a ray of light for Ichigo" is not important when it is, that's all.
Old 2008-10-12, 07:23   Link #257
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
No, you said that "Rukia is like a ray of light for Ichigo" is not important when it is, that's all.
When?! When did I say that? I've never even talked about it
Old 2008-10-12, 10:42   Link #258
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
Ichihime is one sided
So is IshidaXOrihime, and I still see it on the poll.

Quote:
IIRC Ichihime is very possible, if it wasn't there wouldn't be so much heated Love triangle wars.

Last edited by Scarlett_Rain55; 2008-10-12 at 10:52.
Old 2008-10-12, 10:47   Link #259
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
So is IshidaXOrihime, and I still see it on the poll.
IshidaxOrihime is a figment of imagination, it never existed and never will. Hell even the animators didn't see it, and they devoted an entire filler season with Ishida chasing after an older chick. Its another "Shove Inoue onto another guy and hope that she forgets about Ichigo" propaganda.
Old 2008-10-12, 10:49   Link #260
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
IshidaxOrihime is a figment of imagination, it never existed and never will. Hell even the animators didn't see it, and they devoted an entire filler season with Ishida chasing after an older chick. Its another "Shove Inoue onto another guy and hope that she forgets about Ichigo" propaganda.
I know, at least RenjiXRukia makes sense. TC must have some sort of bias.

Oh yeah watch out, someone might say the animators didn't see Ichihime happening.
Closed Thread