AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2021-09-05, 02:57   Link #21
The Small One

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
-The chapter starts with an update on Nami's group! Surprisingly, Usopp makes several enemies pass out with Conqueror's Haki! ....Except in reality, it's Big Mom's CoC at work, and Usopp is just using it as a cover, heh. Nami contacts Franky, who's mopping up the scrubs alongside Law's crew.
I think it's quite notable, that Usopp and Nami are obviously able to withstand a Conqueror's Haki, that is powerful enough to knock out other fighters.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-05, 11:33   Link #22
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I think it's quite notable, that Usopp and Nami are obviously able to withstand a Conqueror's Haki, that is powerful enough to knock out other fighters.
Considering Tama has no trouble with it either, I'm not sure it's supposed to mean much.
Old 2021-09-05, 14:23   Link #23
Mazkoom

Send a message via MSN to Mazkoom
Well it seems that the tattoo on the back of that "so and so" samurai resembles the crest on the jacket of Zoro's master (Koushiro). It doesn't get clearer than that ��
Mazkoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-05, 17:11   Link #24
Ka-el

Well since Yamato joins the crew, I guess her role will be writing a diary, like Oden.
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-09, 15:44   Link #25
necrolyte

Well Nami is writing a diary from day 1 so that role is already taken. Btw previous chapter was more interesting to me. Can't wait for Luffy to return to the battle against Kaido. I want to see his final attack already and what he figured out while he was unconscious.
necrolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-10, 03:17   Link #26
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by necrolyte View Post
Well Nami is writing a diary from day 1 so that role is already taken. Btw previous chapter was more interesting to me. Can't wait for Luffy to return to the battle against Kaido. I want to see his final attack already and what he figured out while he was unconscious.
Nami could be mostly related to the geography log, while Yamato could be make a diary based on her adventure.

Nami's already specialized in cartography, so I expect Yamato can be like Oden at Roger where Oden joins Roger Pirates temporarily to finish the journey.

Probably like Vivi but on NW where she joins Straw Hats until she reaches her homeland.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote