AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-03, 17:00   Link #21
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Gotta wonder if Yuuki's blood since its special will actually help him not reach Level E as fast. Course I thought I remember the someone saying that even with that he'd still fall to it and this was pre chap 37-38ish.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-05-03, 20:29   Link #22
Queeny
<3

do you mean thats all the Pure bloods in zero won't make him stable I mean only give him a power till whatever ...

hmmm ....but he drinks kaname blood ..and kaname did drink from Shizuka !!
I don't know what will happen to him ..

but I think he won't die ... cuz I'm still sure thats he's the one that will ends
up with yuuki .. that's for now ... til we see more details
Old 2008-05-05, 05:28   Link #23
cebukitty

before Zero starts kicking Rido's butt, the conflict with his twin brother needs to be addressed first. i think Zero needs that "fragment" from his twin before he becomes super vampire hunter or whatever, even kaname said something about it.
Old 2008-05-05, 06:14   Link #24
Yonaka-Mikuzuki

Do you mean as Ichiru and Zero reconciling or just trying to understand their differences? I don't really think Ichiru has anywhere to go from here, because every since Shizuka died, he never eally had a master none the less anyone to love him. But would the knowledge/understanding of Ichiru's eternal pain really boost up Zero's courage? I think it would just give him more internal turmoil with his mind, for all those lost years; because wasn't it so hard for him in the first chapters.....umm Volume 4 when first discovered? I'm not too entirely sure by this
Old 2008-05-05, 15:08   Link #25
cebukitty

well ichirou and zero could reconcile... or they could kill each other... either way their conflict needs to be resolved before zero can go to 'mopping the floor with rido' mode
Old 2008-05-14, 10:15   Link #26
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

I thought of something last night and why I didnt connect the two til now I dont know why...

The couple times Yuuki has cut herself, the vampires react (course they react when anyone cuts themselves) but Aido has said on a few occasions that he knew it was Yuuki's blood. Obviously in recent chaps on the manga, most of the Night Class knew who Yuuki really was, I just find it interesting that hints were dropped that early in the series. Sooo...if they knew, did they just not say anything since Kaname told them not too? I know they all listen to Kaname but still it seems like decent blackmail material
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-05-14, 13:04   Link #27
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
I thought of something last night and why I didnt connect the two til now I dont know why...

The couple times Yuuki has cut herself, the vampires react (course they react when anyone cuts themselves) but Aido has said on a few occasions that he knew it was Yuuki's blood. Obviously in recent chaps on the manga, most of the Night Class knew who Yuuki really was, I just find it interesting that hints were dropped that early in the series. Sooo...if they knew, did they just not say anything since Kaname told them not too? I know they all listen to Kaname but still it seems like decent blackmail material
I'm not sure. Aidou in earlier chapters sometimes was pretty mean to human Yuuki, and wasn't he the one who questioned Yuuki asking her who she was to Kaname?
Old 2008-05-14, 13:12   Link #28
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Ah~~ youre right. It just seemed weird to me that out of everyone, Aido was always able to pick out Yuuki's blood. Maybe it was just a bit of foreshadowing.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-05-14, 13:20   Link #29
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Ah~~ youre right. It just seemed weird to me that out of everyone, Aido was always able to pick out Yuuki's blood. Maybe it was just a bit of foreshadowing.
You may be right that it seems out of place and that there might be something to it.

Maybe Aido knew about Yuuki, but just didn't know she was actually Kaname's "sister"? Or pureblood?

Yuuki always seems to have the most delicious blood. Is it because her blood is pureblood? Not many vampires would have the opportunity to drink a pureblood's blood. They would get destroyed unless the pureblood would allow it.
Old 2008-05-14, 14:47   Link #30
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

I always assumed the vampires could tell when they drank blood if it was human or vampiric, maybe I was wrong, cuz Aido does taste Yuuki's blood at one point. Again maybe Im wrong.

Also...anyone else just kinda smiling to themselves everytime Shiki is shown
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-05-16, 15:56   Link #31
tenken627
what Yagi said

Now that we know Kaname is actually the ancestor of all the Kurans, and possibly one of the first purebloods, what is he after?

It was Rido who brought him back, but after Kaname destroys Rido, what will he do?

Does he just want to marry Yuuki and live in peaceful isolation?

Does he want domination over all vampires?
Old 2008-05-16, 19:05   Link #32
Queeny
<3

I don't think kaname think like that !!

as we know tell now that rido the one who wants something... thats why he brings kaname to life !!
+ I think kaname wants to kill him , since he's the one that killed yuuki parents +
he made the vampires looks more worse and bad ...

You see till know vampire can't find there place in this world and what rido did I think make
it even worse ...

till we know why rido brings kaname to life and why he's after yuuki !! I think he wants
something really evil ...

that's why kaname want rido dead !!
Old 2008-05-19, 14:41   Link #33
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im looking forward to watching Kaname drink Shizuka's blood then offering Zero his own blood to extend his decedent into a level E. Zero's face in the manga was shocking seeing it animated will be treat if done right.

White Manju Bun
I thought the same thing you did when i replayed it in my mind and at first I thought vampires could tell who's who through their blood but the way he treats Yuuki sometimes killed that theory for me. We all know how fond Aido is of Kaname a simple reason why he could pick out Yuuki's blood is because it is Yuuki. Kaname does not pay any attention to any other female on campus and even the vampires questions why he treats he so special. It maybe that Aido picked out Yuuki's blood just because of Kaname affection towards her.

Also, i love the contrast in Yuuki's name if im not wrong Yuuki means snow in (some tell me if im wrong) the contrast of pure white in snow vs the savagery of red in blood which vampires feed on is interesting but i could be over thinking it. Yuuki pure and innocent yet she is something considered to be evil or unholy by some
Old 2008-05-19, 15:09   Link #34
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Also, i love the contrast in Yuuki's name if im not wrong Yuuki means snow in (some tell me if im wrong) the contrast of pure white in snow vs the savagery of red in blood which vampires feed on is interesting but i could be over thinking it. Yuuki pure and innocent yet she is something considered to be evil or unholy by some
I remember reading in the manga that her name "Yuuki" didnt translated to snow since of the 2nd u in there. I remember asking about it on another forum but I dont remember the answer I got but I always thought that "snow" fit her well since of how she was found. So I dunno. I know "yuki" with 1 u does mean snow so Im not sure if the Kanji for her name is written differently.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-05-19, 19:33   Link #35
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Her kanji name is 優姫. I'm sure most of us recognised the second word as "hime" on its own. As for the first, it carries the connotations of "good"/"superior". So, I hazard to guess that her name means "superior princess", which the story seems to be steering towards.
Old 2008-05-19, 20:19   Link #36
Vinak
Procrastinator

From my understanding. only purebloods are recognized by other non-pureblooded vampires. It would seem that a Vampire's instincts give them some kind of warning to fear and revere them.

only Aido, and Kaneme know of Zero being a vampire.

as for how Aido recognizes Yuuki's blood is simple. he first smells her blood, finds the source of the blood and finally tastes it.

all of Yuuki's Vampirism was sealed by her mother thus making her indistinguishable from a normal human. nobody but The chairmen, Rido, and Kaneme knew she was a pureblooded vampire. However, her blood seems to have an abnormal quality to it that made other vampires attracted to it.
Old 2008-05-29, 14:18   Link #37
Frey Ikari

Quote:
I'm still sure thats he's the one that will ends
up with yuuki
Well i think that to, but im wonder what will be Kaname's end, maybe Ruka?? Or in the End he will die for Yuuki?? I can't think about something else right now.
BTW why Kaname can't kill Rido, iI just don't get it... :/
Old 2008-05-29, 14:58   Link #38
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
I'd like to see a Kaname X Ruka pairing.......
however I dont think he loves her back like she does him
Old 2008-05-29, 16:32   Link #39
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercFH View Post
I'd like to see a Kaname X Ruka pairing.......
however I dont think he loves her back like she does him
I think ruka will end up with kain ^^
I'm sure that's he loves her , still she didn't notice him ..she only thinks of him
as a friend ..

about kaname I think he might died or something else ..
cuz tell now I don't know if yuuki will choose him , I only see her looking for zero ..

oh yeah :
hmm if there is a fate it won't change yuuki might also end up with kaname..
I don't think kaname said thats she will come to him in the end ...

this thing may means something 2 !! who knows ...
a secret no one knows ~

Quote:
BTW why Kaname can't kill Rido, iI just don't get it... :/
because Rido is the one who revived kaname , in other word his master !!

it's the same way that zero couldn't kill shizuka ~
Old 2008-05-30, 09:32   Link #40
Kai Yukari

Just read chapter 40.

Spoiler for manga:

I wonder if we're getting close to the end or just the start of a bloody battle.
Closed Thread