AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-06-26, 20:47   Link #401
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

First things first: Why is there an extra hand on the cover page?
Spoiler for art:
Old 2008-06-26, 20:54   Link #402
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
Chapter 41 Translation is out
Wheeerrree? ;_;

Edit: Nevermindd. I got it. Wheeee~
LastOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 20:59   Link #403
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

The usual place, where else?
Old 2008-06-26, 21:02   Link #404
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

I think I love Headmaster cross even more now. Wow he looks hot. >_>;
LastOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 21:16   Link #405
Queeny
<3

I came to say it's out but The chose , as always fast dear XD

@ yezhanquan :
Spoiler for the answer:

Spoiler for Ch 41:
Queeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 23:00   Link #406
ellifeedn
Thinker

Spoiler:
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 23:20   Link #407
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Chapter 41 has revealed a good deal about Kaname and pretty much supports what I've been thinking for a while;
Spoiler:

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 00:04   Link #408
Queeny
<3

@ PreSage

wow all this @@""
I really enjoyed reading your post ..

ok do you think yuuki will ends up with one of them ??
or let's say no one ... !! cuz both of them will die protecting her ~

I don't know about kaname cuz all of us know he works in the shadow like
the chairman .. so both of them might die .

so maybe zero the one who will get all of this or maybe not ~
Old 2008-06-27, 01:00   Link #409
Vinak
Procrastinator

Spoiler for craziness:

Really enjoyed this chapter. again, can't wait for the next. Things are getting really exciting.
Old 2008-06-27, 01:29   Link #410
solarknight123

Wow i just finished reading ch 41 and have to say it was pretty intresting. Althougth i do have a question
Spoiler for ch 41:
Old 2008-06-27, 01:31   Link #411
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarknight123 View Post
Wow i just finished reading ch 41 and have to say it was pretty intresting. Althougth i do have a question
Spoiler for ch 41:
And we say: FINALLY.
Old 2008-06-27, 01:56   Link #412
ThoHell

Kaname always seems to be one some soap box, especially in chapter 41. Trying to keep Yuki by his side and make her listen to him by using guilt and pity: "I already lost someone, do you want me to loose another?" Blah blah blah, talking and acting as if he is the only person who has lost someone, nearly all everyone in this manga has lost alot....EVEN I HAVE LOST MORE THAN HIM! Anyways.....I don't even know what to say about Yuki....she's just...ugh.....

I just want to see Zero do some ass whooping!
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 03:00   Link #413
Sandara Lee
Haunted

Send a message via Yahoo to Sandara Lee
No Zero this chapter -_____- I fear the inevitable...
Sandara Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 10:18   Link #414
arsinoe74

Presage I too love reading your views about this chapter.Personally I prefer Yuki to be the Vampire Knight .The story revolves around her after all. Rido obviously wants her and the council probably wants her too,That's why her existence was kept a secret. So there must be something more to her.I really want to see some girl power. I hate the damsel in distress stereotypical heroine. I hope that she can be equally powerful as Kaname and Zero and will fight side by side with them and not be nuisance during the fight . And also I really hope that Miss Hino would end this story the way she wants it to end and not be influence by pressure or the preference of different fans or by her publisher . It’s her story and I hope that she ends it the way she wants it to be, coz that would make it more original, more meaningful and truly gratifying.
arsinoe74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 10:27   Link #415
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsinoe74 View Post
Presage I too love reading your views about this chapter.Personally I prefer Yuki to be the Vampire Knight .The story revolves around her after all. Rido obviously wants her and the council probably wants her too,That's why her existence was kept a secret. So there must be something more to her.I really want to see some girl power. I hate the damsel in distress stereotypical heroine. I hope that she can be equally powerful as Kaname and Zero and will fight side by side with them and not be nuisance during the fight . And also I really hope that Miss Hino would end this story the way she wants it to end and not be influence by pressure or the preference of different fans or by her publisher . It’s her story and I hope that she ends it the way she wants it to be, coz that would make it more original, more meaningful and truly gratifying.
Yeah I agree with you ..
all what I want a good ending , and I really hope Hino ends the story as the way
she wants .. we don't want her to hurry because the anime ver ..

also I want to see the power of Yuuki ~
and also the others cuz we didn't see anything , I mean the class night
since she didn't show us the power of the others characters .. so I think it's
the time for that ..

hope Hino sensei ends it the way she wants it ~
Old 2008-06-27, 11:05   Link #416
solarknight123

Quote:
Yes I would love to see Yuki in action as well. I really hope she stops that role of damesel in distress and for once does the saving
Old 2008-06-27, 14:45   Link #417
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Unlike Sage's post my will be spaztic and fangirlish

Spoiler for chap 41:
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 23:52   Link #418
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

@Manju: AHAHAHA ... I spazzed over Headmaster Cross as well. Now I can't wait to see HIM! in action. WHOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarknight123 View Post
Spoiler for ch 41:
I don't think she knowingly transformed Artemis but the look at the end is certainly not complete shock. It's more like surprise but then acceptance of the new power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
ok do you think yuuki will ends up with one of them ??
or let's say no one ... !! cuz both of them will die protecting her ~

I don't know about kaname cuz all of us know he works in the shadow like
the chairman .. so both of them might die .

so maybe zero the one who will get all of this or maybe not ~
Quote:
You know, going back and looking at the ending to chapter 41, I would say you might not be wrong in wanting Yuki to be the Knight - Artemis turning into what looks like a deathsythe could possibly mean that she may probably be the Vampire Knight after all. It's quite obvious that she has chosen to stay and protect the night class and the day class. Comparing Zero's, Kaname's, and Yuki's position now, Yuki seems most Knight-like of the three. I may even go as far as saying that Yuki is more powerful than Kaname, which is why the other vampires are after her so much. Actually, after answering Solarknight123, I am more certain that Yuki is more powerful because she was able to transform and gain command over an anti-vampire weapon, while Zero and Kaname probably cannot.

But it seems that Zero won't let Yuuki go either - so it may end up that Kaname and Zero may fight over her. But lol if her human girl friend, Yori, ends up as the winner - she seems to be appearing a wee bit more in the past two or three chapters. But, frankly, Yori is currently the only one who accepts Yuuki as Yuuki (vampire and human).

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 00:55   Link #419
solarknight123

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
@Manju: AHAHAHA ... I spazzed over Headmaster Cross as well. Now I can't wait to see HIM! in action. WHOO!

I don't think she knowingly transformed Artemis but the look at the end is certainly not complete shock. It's more like surprise but then acceptance of the new power.

You know, going back and looking at the ending to chapter 41, I would say you might not be wrong in wanting Yuki to be the Knight - Artemis turning into what looks like a deathsythe could possibly mean that she may probably be the Vampire Knight after all. It's quite obvious that she has chosen to stay and protect the night class and the day class. Comparing Zero's, Kaname's, and Yuki's position now, Yuki seems most Knight-like of the three. I may even go as far as saying that Yuki is more powerful than Kaname, which is why the other vampires are after her so much. Actually, after answering Solarknight123, I am more certain that Yuki is more powerful because she was able to transform and gain command over an anti-vampire weapon, while Zero and Kaname probably cannot.

But it seems that Zero won't let Yuuki go either - so it may end up that Kaname and Zero may fight over her. But lol if her human girl friend, Yori, ends up as the winner - she seems to be appearing a wee bit more in the past two or three chapters. But, frankly, Yori is currently the only one who accepts Yuuki as Yuuki (vampire and human).

Thanks for answering my question PreSage and i have to agree with you with Yuki's role in the story. She's off to a good start. I pray the manga author doesn't screw it up and revert her back to the damsel in distress
Old 2008-06-28, 06:04   Link #420
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post

will yeah after ch 41 , I won't be surprise if yuuki is the vampire knight !!
but why did they name the 2nd season in anime ver : Vampire Knight Guilty !!

I think it's mean something !! a hint maybe !

anyway ~
I think yuuki now only think about protecting her friends and specially yori ..
and prove that she can help too ~

Tags
manga