Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-06-27, 07:05   Link #61
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
And he'll likely have 12 main monster girls by the end so each can fight a general and he can fight his brother or something.
That's usually how these things go.
Probably the 12 ones on the cover of ch1.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 16:26   Link #62
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

So basically by the end we'll likely have:
Harpy
Mummy
Minotaur
Centaur
Dulahan
Slime
Lamia
Golem
Lizard
Werewolf
Scylla
And what looks like a Demon Girl Maid....I can't see much because the words are in the way.

That's a nice line-up...though it's a bit (just a little bit) of a shame that we get most of the same monster girls from the other manga.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 10:03   Link #63
Velsy

This new manga has interesting potential.

I like how he won the duel, rubbed her wing ears. Clever. But what the f... was with her crying over it because shes a girl, what did she think was going to happen when she attempted humiliating him like that?. Shouldnt of acted bitchy in the first place. I like the *black" winged harpy so far, its hinted her colour is one of a bad omen, but I guessing shes in love with his brother already? thats too bad, welcome to friendzoned. Sure theres some interesting monster type girls still yet to come, since its only early stages. One-shot kinda suggests it.

Birdbrain jokes were kinda funny. I also have a feeling the 12 beasts may refer to the enemy generals, but its kinda too soon to be sure. Just food for thought.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 10:38   Link #64
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
This new manga has interesting potential.

I like how he won the duel, rubbed her wing ears. Clever. But what the f... was with her crying over it because shes a girl, what did she think was going to happen when she attempted humiliating him like that?. Shouldnt of acted bitchy in the first place. I like the *black" winged harpy so far, its hinted her colour is one of a bad omen, but I guessing shes in love with his brother already? thats too bad, welcome to friendzoned. Sure theres some interesting monster type girls still yet to come, since its only early stages. One-shot kinda suggests it.

Birdbrain jokes were kinda funny. I also have a feeling the 12 beasts may refer to the enemy generals, but its kinda too soon to be sure. Just food for thought.
Well it is implied that rubbing the head wings is pretty much the same as groping them so while she was prepared to receive injury...receiving such stimulation was probably not on the agenda. Plus, considering how they are there is likely an unwritten rule in dueling about not messing with eachother's head wings and such.

And I dunno about Aero being "in love" with the brother, I think it's more an admiration of his skill kind of thing, especially toward ninjas. Or else instead of a shrine dedicated to ninjas she'd have on dedicated to him.

And yea, 12 Best either refers to the 12 generals OR the 12 monster girls he'll collect in the main harem...or both!
Old 2013-07-23, 12:18   Link #65
CBredbeard
Banned

I don't like the protagonist. Unnaturally/unfairly gifted, being built up to be the chosen one, and he's going to have a harem on top of it. What's more, part of the charm of the monster girl is that they are stronger than you are. Why should a world that has such beings need a ninja of all things to save them?

Even if ultimately he serves as a general due to the organizational skills he picked up from video games, he's already made a bad impression by easily defeating the golem and the harpy girl. It likely establishes a pattern where he first confronts a prospect harem member, beats her or rescues her, and so it goes from there.
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 03:43   Link #66
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Chapter 3 appears to have been out for almost a week. Wasn't too event full, at least until the end. Also, the gigas shoot something that dissolves clothes.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 06:21   Link #67
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Best weapon in existence in my opinion...Issei would approve.
Old 2013-09-07, 18:19   Link #68
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

hmm this is pretty interesting and similiar to Monster musume so ill stick with it
Old 2013-09-07, 21:36   Link #69
darkofficer
just a devil

Its from the same artist
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 21:53   Link #70
cloud04
Scanlator

some1 said that author plans to do a bi monthly for this in his twitter any1 can confirm?
Old 2013-10-10, 04:07   Link #71
J4n1

Can't say i'm all that impressed by this one.
Good art, but the writing and characters leave lot to be desired.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 16:53   Link #72
Chelydra

I like monster musume better than this one though. Though I will continue to follow it.

And I want a Lamia to be next in line XD
Old 2013-11-11, 06:59   Link #73
Breimoon

ch 4 was translated
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 13:24   Link #74
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Can't say i'm all that impressed by this one.
Good art, but the writing and characters leave lot to be desired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelydra View Post
I like monster musume better than this one though. Though I will continue to follow it.

And I want a Lamia to be next in line XD

I know I'm a bit late to respond to this but come on we're just getting started we're like what 4 chapters in. You people have to realize this story is going to be way different then monster musume because it's a battle oriented series rather a slice of life one.
Old 2013-11-11, 14:11   Link #75
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
For me the series is actually funnier too ... I have not yet gotten tired of the MC making all these vague otaku references aloud and having the people in the fantasy world go either....
Old 2013-11-11, 14:33   Link #76
blade82

when i saw her with a smartphone i stopped reading for 10 second
so the next girl is a minotor?
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 14:40   Link #77
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I know I'm a bit late to respond to this but come on we're just getting started we're like what 4 chapters in. You people have to realize this story is going to be way different then monster musume because it's a battle oriented series rather a slice of life one.
I understand it is different, and i would not expect, or want, it to be the same.
But my point is, that the story start, and the early characterization, is not all that good.

Maybe it will get better, we'll see, but the start is not strong.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 15:10   Link #78
ellifeedn
Thinker

So the bad guys are people like the MC who come from the Human world and think this is a video game world?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 18:05   Link #79
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
So the bad guys are people like the MC who come from the Human world and think this is a video game world?
Wouldn't be the first time in anime or manga...
Old 2013-11-11, 18:09   Link #80
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Not sure if that has been spelled out yet, but I easily could have missed something....

Tags
adventure, fantasy, harem, monster girl, shounen