AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-25, 17:15   Link #801
Honey_and_Cleaver

Since Renji likes Rukia. RukiaXIchigo might be no.

Orihime with Ichigo,but Ichigo has Tatsuki so no.

So

Orichime with Ishida.
Ichigo with Tatsuki.
Renji with Rukia.

Good happy ending.

Oh and what happened to that girl in the 2nd bleach OVA? I never seen it, but is that Ichigos girlfriend?
Old 2007-03-25, 17:29   Link #802
Red Herring
SPARTANS

The reason I don't care for Renji x Rukia is because Renji didn't make his move to save Rukia until Ichigo did. He hesistated to long.

Sure, he knows Bya could rip him up if he tried anything, but Ichi got destroyed by Bya but he came back for seconds because Rukia just meant that much for him. And from what I remember from the SS arc Renji at first didn't have any plan to set Rukia free, he was just depressed that Rukia put herself in that situation.
Old 2007-03-25, 18:27   Link #803
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
Oh and what happened to that girl in the 2nd bleach OVA? I never seen it, but is that Ichigos girlfriend?
I think You meant Bleach Movie : Memories of Nobody . Senna
Old 2007-03-25, 18:40   Link #804
JnnyT93

Send a message via AIM to JnnyT93
I don't think anyone's going to end up together in this anime. But if they do.... I think Ichigo and Rukia would end up together.
Old 2007-03-25, 19:49   Link #805
monir
cho~ kakkoii

This thread is now closed since the topic seems to get fans on each others nerve. Let's all go outside and have a breath of fresh air. This thread will remain close until some of you folks have calmed down a little bit.

P.S. I sure hope I don't have any typo.
Old 2007-03-27, 00:20   Link #806
monir
cho~ kakkoii

In case anyone didn't notice, the thread is once again open for business. Please play nice. And for my own contribution to this controversial VS. topic.....

Sure Rukia doesn't have the asset Orihime-chan is blessed with, sure she isn't much of a looker compared to Orihime-chan, sure she is most likely an old hag as in probably a few thousand years old to be hitting on Ichigo.....<don't lynch me yet Rukia-fans. I'm getting to the good part> but boy, can she draw or what? She also doesn't take too much space since she likes closet. She is got a hawt Onisan. And not to mention, her sword in shikai form is the most beautiful weapon in Bleach no matter how useless she is most of the time. It's so obvious who Ichigo should be with, isn't it? Yeap, all of you are absolutely right!

Ichigo must be with Orihime-chan while he can keep Rukia in the closet.
Old 2007-03-27, 01:35   Link #807
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
In case anyone didn't notice, the thread is once again open for business. Please play nice. And for my own contribution to this controversial VS. topic.....

Sure Rukia doesn't have the asset Orihime-chan is blessed with, sure she isn't much of a looker compared to Orihime-chan, sure she is most likely an old hag as in probably a few thousand years old to be hitting on Ichigo.....<don't lynch me yet Rukia-fans. I'm getting to the good part> but boy, can she draw or what? She also doesn't take too much space since she likes closet. She is got a hawt Onisan. And not to mention, her sword in shikai form is the most beautiful weapon in Bleach no matter how useless she is most of the time. It's so obvious who Ichigo should be with, isn't it? Yeap, all of you are absolutely right!

Ichigo must be with Orihime-chan while he can keep Rukia in the closet.
Tsk. tsk. tsk. monir-san. I knew you be into threesome. +_+ I rather they have a quartet. Add Renji in the mixture. You need a redhead in the relationship...or in this case, relationships.

On the offbeat note, IchiRuki for me.
Old 2007-03-27, 02:20   Link #808
Suhaki

In my opinion its IchigoXRukia and Orihime with Renji sould be killed ^^
Old 2007-03-27, 03:00   Link #809
evenex

Plus if Bleach is in real life Orihime's boobs are fake. Lol

Tell you the truth Ichigo's likely to end up with no one(It'll just ruin the whole shonen manga theme) but it's most likely he'll have a close bond with Rukia then Orihime. I think Orihime's love is going to end up one-sided

By the way even if Rukia's over hundred years old she's not a hag since she's a Shinigami. If she's a hag what is Matsumoto then? (and people think she's hot!)
She's not a human that's 100 years old. She's a Shinigami and I think she'll be round about Ichigo's age if she was a human
Old 2007-03-27, 03:03   Link #810
Melodymix
Ying Yang

Ichi x Ruki too popular couple to handle. I'm usually not the Hero x Heroine love type of person but I just love these 2 (especially when they argue)

Plus she's not useless. Orihime's more useless and weak in my opinion (and alot more others)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I think You meant Bleach Movie : Memories of Nobody . Senna
Spoiler:

Last edited by monir; 2007-03-27 at 13:35. Reason: Please use the "edit" button instead of double posting!
Old 2007-03-27, 09:58   Link #811
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

First, Thank you Monir for reopening the thread ^_^

secondly, for Melodymix, i like to think the creators of the movie is giving us hints for the future ^_^
Old 2007-03-27, 10:19   Link #812
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenex View Post
By the way even if Rukia's over hundred years old she's not a hag since she's a Shinigami. If she's a hag what is Matsumoto then? (and people think she's hot!)
I think those of us who like Matsumoto prefer older women to begin with.
Old 2007-03-27, 15:14   Link #813
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler for M.o.N.:
Old 2007-03-27, 15:39   Link #814
lommm
l'homme de lommm

Spoiler for response to geta and melodymix's spoilers:
Old 2007-03-27, 15:44   Link #815
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler for response to lomm and melodymix's spoilers [:
Old 2007-03-27, 18:37   Link #816
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronwen Stx View Post
Tsk. tsk. tsk. monir-san. I knew you be into threesome. +_+ I rather they have a quartet. Add Renji in the mixture. You need a redhead in the relationship...or in this case, relationships.
Holy... it's Bronwen! If we are talking about a quartet, then I'll add Kon in the mixture and Renji gets the boot. The phrase, "stuff it" will make sense if Kon is in the love rectangle.
Old 2007-03-27, 20:32   Link #817
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Holy... it's Bronwen! If we are talking about a quartet, then I'll add Kon in the mixture and Renji gets the boot. The phrase, "stuff it" will make sense if Kon is in the love rectangle.
Woah! Bronwen?!! Where? XD

You know what, you maybe right...I'm sure Kon would enjoy the super deluxed sandwich (constantly kicking Ichigo off the curb). It's practically his ultimate ambition to be the meat filling in the super deluxed sandwich. After all, he's got the meat (err...yeah, technicalities aside) and he appears like he's got the motion too!

Still, no one should go on a love quartet without a redhead with tattoos in tow.
Old 2007-03-27, 23:00   Link #818
Maes Hughes
~Nyan Nyan~

Send a message via MSN to Maes Hughes
Orihime can offer Ichigo something very important to any sexual relationship that Rukia cannot - Titty wanks. How can Ruika possibly compete with that!?

*cough*

I like the idea of Ichigo and Ruika hooking up much more. I can only see any relationship with Orihime being incredibly dull, there would be no disagreement about anything since Orihime avoids confrontation. Rukia on the other hand would happily tell Ichigo what she thinks in great detail.
Old 2007-03-27, 23:52   Link #819
evenex

Plus I don't think Ichigo choses a girl by her look.
Ichi x Ori is soooo boring! There's not enough chemistry between them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Destruction View Post
secondly, for Melodymix, i like to think the creators of the movie is giving us hints for the future ^_^
It better be!
Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-28, 00:47   Link #820
lommm
l'homme de lommm

gosh, can you all please tell this to the people who read the manga in the manga thread??!! IchiXRuki fans are outnumbered by the Ori fans by about 4 to 1. people are constantly rooting for Rukia to die so Ichi will hook up with Orihime. YAWN. that will be oh so boring.
Closed Thread