AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-19, 15:16   Link #1001
Shiina
ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!!

Ah, wasn't expecting the OP or ED to change, but I was wondering just in case. Well, the ED's already changed, and the article said both OP and ED. That and if there's going to be a new OP, it would have been announced in this month's GFantasy, which it didn't. New OP would be awesome though.

Akira Ishida. <3 If there's one role in this anime that's just 110% perfect, it's Ishida as Break. <333
Daisuke Ono, FukuJun, Yamaguchi Kappei... I'm surprised that the newly announced seiyuu aren't famous legendary voices like the rest of the cast, but I guess we can't have everyone.
Shiina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-19, 17:10   Link #1002
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Kirvee Send a message via MSN to Kirvee Send a message via Yahoo to Kirvee
Like I said, I don't know any of the kanji in that paragraph and without furigana I can't use my handy-dandy Japanese-English dictionary to determine their meanings.

So I was largely assuming what it MIGHT have said.

But I really want the opening to change. We're getting close to a new arc, it has to be changing sometime in the next episode or two.
Kirvee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-19, 17:25   Link #1003
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirvee View Post
But I really want the opening to change. We're getting close to a new arc, it has to be changing sometime in the next episode or two.
Like i've said a few times already, we don't need a second OP, especially this late in the series. The one we have now features the characters that will appear in this anime adaptation already.
Old 2009-07-19, 19:05   Link #1004
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Hollow Eye Socket

I'm just an episode away likely to conclude the Cheshire cat arc.

I must say my heart is beating in a rush due to the sinister true that is hinted with each revelation exposed in episode 14.

Spoiler:

I was partially right about Alice being afraid of her own past.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-19, 21:02   Link #1005
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:

A lot of 24-26 epi series go without changing the OP, why would a new arc mean anything? I agree with Shiro, I dont see the OP changing and it really doesnt need too.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-19, 21:14   Link #1006
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Kirvee Send a message via MSN to Kirvee Send a message via Yahoo to Kirvee
We don't know for certain that it'll JUST be 26 episodes. They could claim a new season anytime they wanted to, and THEN the opening will change.

But I've learned the general rule that an anime's opening changes with each new arc of the story.
Old 2009-07-19, 21:35   Link #1007
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I love this OP. One of the best of the year, for sure. I always watch it right through, and it sets me up for the show. If it were going to change, it would probably have changed at ep 13 or 14, so fortunately it probably won't now.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-19, 22:31   Link #1008
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Why would you want to change Parallel Hearts? =O I love that song.

While we're at it, if there is a OP change, it'll probably be done by another Kajiura group again. I wouldn't mind Kalafina to do it.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Hari Michiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-20, 00:54   Link #1009
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
We don't know for certain that it'll JUST be 26 episodes. They could claim a new season anytime they wanted to, and THEN the opening will change.
ANN lists it as 25 so I bet thats what itll be. If a new season was ever announced then yes we'd probably get a new OP (though Black Lagoon kept there's but that song rocks so I was glad )

Quote:
But I've learned the general rule that an anime's opening changes with each new arc of the story.
If that were true Ghost Hunt should have had 6 OP changes. Ill admit its true for long running anime but like I said normally 24-26 epi series dont change. Gurren-Lagaan, Ouran, Utawarerumono, Higurashi never changed. Kuroshitsuji the OP sequence changed but the song didnt. Is that what youre expecting?

Ok this is getting off topic a bit Im with Hari I like this OP, it fits the theme of PH very well like Kiss of Monochrome did with Kuroshitsuji.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2009-07-20, 02:00   Link #1010
~Kezia~
Scarlet Yukineko

it would be nice to see a new OP, I rly would go for it and that it should fit just like the current one, but at this amount of eps and looking that the current OP is a spoiler itself to many characters, I doubt there will be another OP T.T it saddens me, but I'm starting to doubt
~Kezia~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-20, 02:39   Link #1011
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiina View Post

Akira Ishida. <3 If there's one role in this anime that's just 110% perfect, it's Ishida as Break. <333
Up until I started this my fave Ishida role was him as the Dung Beatle in Bokurano...this might take over Its close at the moment. Though I listened to the CD drama and I totally loved Seki Toshikhiko as him as well!
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2009-07-20, 03:38   Link #1012
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Going by the DVD's and such, 25 episodes is the total amount, and keeping the manga material in mind, i sure hope they don't pass that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Up until I started this my fave Ishida role was him as the Dung Beatle in Bokurano...this might take over Its close at the moment.
Break is becoming my favorite Ishida role. It's impossible to stop him becoming the first at this point.
Old 2009-07-20, 03:50   Link #1013
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Up until I started this my fave Ishida role was him as the Dung Beatle in Bokurano...this might take over Its close at the moment. Though I listened to the CD drama and I totally loved Seki Toshikhiko as him as well!
I'm already convinced that Break is Ishida's best role at this point Bun-Bun~ Unless a certain upcoming Drama CD in October is planning to make me anemic that is... I just love how Ishida is... Awesome for the lack of better word as Break

Not that Seki is bad, but... Ishida's Break is just too excellent since it sounds... Break.

Anyway~

Pandora Hearts Calendar for 2010 is already announced for Gods know how long~ And damnit, some of the pictures are not available in Jun Mochizuki's Artbook that is due to be released in September. >_>; Oh God, Japan, how long you're planning to leech my money after Autumn crazy lineup...? ;_;

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-20, 04:06   Link #1014
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Pandora Hearts Calendar for 2010 is already announced for Gods know how long~ And damnit, some of the pictures are not available in Jun Mochizuki's Artbook that is due to be released in September. >_>; Oh God, Japan, how long you're planning to leech my money after Autumn crazy lineup...? ;_;
This and the artbook are must buys in my mind. Just hope they both appear on decent none-Japanese sites so i can order.
Old 2009-07-23, 14:06   Link #1015
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Two minutes into epi 17...

Spoiler for epi 17:
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2009-07-23, 16:56   Link #1016
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep17:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2009-07-23 at 18:38. Reason: Fixed (along with tension)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 17:20   Link #1017
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

@Everyone who commented about my OP change opinion: I love Parallel Hearts too, don't get me wrong. I wouldn't have downloaded the full song if I didn't love it or print its sheet music so I could play it on the piano (black-key happy that it is aside).

But it is nice when openings change every once in a while. I'm sure there are other songs that can also fit in with Pandora Hearts.

@Serenade:

Spoiler for response to you:
Old 2009-07-23, 17:22   Link #1018
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
@Serenade:

I don't agree with any of this. I understand Serenade's post perfectly, like i do everytime he makes a post about a new episode. I think you're just being way to picky here.

& for all we know, Japanese is Serenade's first language. He doesn't have to be perfect with it anyway.

Also you said how much you loved the first OP, so how about actually buying the single?
Old 2009-07-23, 17:26   Link #1019
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

@Shiroth: Give me money and I'll buy it. I buy what I can when I have the means to. And we don't have the means to buy me any anime merchandise. The most I can do is buy manga volumes of the manga I read online.
Old 2009-07-23, 18:26   Link #1020
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
@Serenade:

Which shows you just how much you know about Japanese, too. Perhaps you need to go around the internet a bit. If you even look around a Japanese site, it is not uncommon to see ___かわいいよ___.
I'd like to say it is an internet language, but I've even seen the line in an official game before, so I guess that isn't true. (Either that, or the staff was fooling around)
I'd suggest a site like nico nico douga. Lots and lots of Japanese people visit that site and comment. According to your comment, it seems those Japanese people don't know their own language.
Also, it is somewhat unrelated, but if I didn't know the language, for one thing, I wouldn't have been able to read any light novels.

Yes, I thought something was odd. Made a mistake on her name.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2009-07-23 at 18:39.
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen