3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.75%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.75%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-04-12, 10:39   Link #201
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Finally watched epi 14 and dayummmmmmm what a fight scene btwn Gilgamesh and Berserker! I do love that Gil barely changed his position and expression during the entire thing Fitting end for Rynnosuke, died with a smile on his face. Sadly now I wont be able to hear Ishida Akira anymore.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 17:24   Link #202
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Hm. Then I kind of wonder why Gilgamesh doesn't share Tokiomi's goal there. I mean, he's always saying everything in the world belongs to him, and it sounds like Akasha is literally everything, so why shouldn't he want to acquire it?
Because to go to the Root it means leaving everything behind. It's outside the world Gilgamesh considers his. That's why he doesn't care.

Iskandar would be more interested than Gilgamesh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaya View Post
Yes and no, depends on how you define "God". But it's not a God or a heaven in a human sense for sure. To put it in more of Nasu's term, "it is everything, therefore it is nothing". A void where nothing exist yet everything comes from it. It has no personality (except one extremely special case: [ ]) so you could not really say it's God since God has personality. In Nasuverse, human's god is more like a crystallization of human wish/fantasy.
This isn't true, Nasu said the God Creator is beyond everything and perfect (even death, so Ryogi can't kill Him), but he just doesn't give a crap about anything he made. You're confusing God with the worshiped gods that are below Arc.

The Root is more like his library or hard disk. You can access it but it doesn't mean you can be like Him.

God = Nasu.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 09:07   Link #203
Randomzx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Because to go to the Root it means leaving everything behind. It's outside the world Gilgamesh considers his. That's why he doesn't care.
I don't think the Akashic Records are something you go to. Its more like something you gain. Since its the collection of every information, it would definitely have the information on how to comprehending and remembering everything in an instant.
Randomzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 14:57   Link #204
Alaya
Counter Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
This isn't true, Nasu said the God Creator is beyond everything and perfect (even death, so Ryogi can't kill Him), but he just doesn't give a crap about anything he made. You're confusing God with the worshiped gods that are below Arc.

The Root is more like his library or hard disk. You can access it but it doesn't mean you can be like Him.

God = Nasu.
Well, I referred to the gods that human worships not the God of the Nasuverse. I guess my wording was not clear :P

Madoka: This was the tale of magical girls whose wishes are pure and by them are driven to despair.
Alaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 21:05   Link #205
Click This
CEO of Asia!

Location: 167 East 51st St, New York, NY, 10022 - N40° 45.4097', W073° 58.2709'
Send a message via MSN to Click This
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O02aMpVz4BA

LEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

I had to do it.

Click This is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 18:07   Link #206
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

14th War: The Battle at Mion River

The hiatus is over, and, at long last, we resume this tale of tragedy and bloody treason for the sake of the seven Masters and seven Servants duking it out amongst themselves to claim the Holy Grail in the War that took place almost 20 years ago.

I have to be honest what impressed me the most at the end was Berserker vs Archer.
Spoiler:

We cut straight then to Kariya vs Tokiomi...
Spoiler:

From here on, well, this arc is going to conclude once and for all in the next episode, now that Caster got in overkill mode to fulfill the promise he made to Ryuunosuke.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote