Notices

Old 2009-06-25, 18:21   Link #2241
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Sorry, been busy lately.
Here is my spoiler for chapter 85, The participants.

Spoiler for Chapter 85, The participants:

Information;
Sekirei will take a short break and will come back on volume 15 scheduled to be published on July 17th.

I was so darn close!!! off by one Sekirei. Really though Kagari in this surprises me a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty17
Well, another Sekirei bites the dust before we even witness what her power was...
Who?
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 19:01   Link #2242
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Who?
That would be my "Nanaha/Nanami"(she seems to have 2 different names>_<)
The extremely cute sekirei with that glasses dude, unfortunetly she gets chopped down by Miss Evil

I'm sooooo down we won't be getting to see any more of her

saying that whenever I think of Tsukiumi and Ku-chans's free fall drop puts a smile on my face everytime

same with everyone's reaction when Miya-swan shows up especially Matsu's
Old 2009-06-27, 20:37   Link #2243
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
I was so darn close!!! off by one Sekirei. Really though Kagari in this surprises me a lot.
I wonder what his rationale for taking Kagari was, considering he's still convalescing. I guess he wanted a Sekirei with some brain.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-27, 21:15   Link #2244
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I wonder what his rationale for taking Kagari was, considering he's still convalescing. I guess he wanted a Sekirei with some brain.
Wouldn't choosing Kazehana be wiser though? She does have the most experiance in battle after all.
Karasuba~Maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-27, 22:14   Link #2245
Manic
real men love pink

kaze woulda been the best choice but kagari I guess is the writers fav so..... there ya go. I hope he goes all chick soon
Old 2009-06-27, 22:41   Link #2246
Direwolf18

I dont realy care why he took kagari just so long as the she/he question is resolved, the fact that it keeps popping up and getting asked is getting old.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-28, 00:11   Link #2247
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

He needs a level headed sekirei.. Kaze would likely play around besides, both Tsukiumi and Musubi tends to treat Homura better then Kazeoneesan.. but that probably because Kaze is such a dangerous opponent for their #1 wife status
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-28, 03:44   Link #2248
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Upon reading the chapter, I think Minato chose the participants based on the venue. It seems like he was in thought after hearing the venue...

My personal take on it is that venue isn't open, so wind-based attack will tend to get blocked...
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-28, 10:19   Link #2249
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
Upon reading the chapter, I think Minato chose the participants based on the venue. It seems like he was in thought after hearing the venue...

My personal take on it is that venue isn't open, so wind-based attack will tend to get blocked...
Even if it's closed battle field, Kazehana still useful, she can blow any enemy to near wall to crush them, or if she crazy enough, she can make the air inside Venue too tight to breath while she and her team watching from far (protected by Kaze-air Cube or Tsukiumi Water Ball)

This will like kill two bird with one stone, harmless for friend, deadly for foe. Even strongest Sekirei need to breath right? what happen if the Air being sucked to one place (Kaze-cube) and left nothing in other areas?
Death is absolute!!

If the foe attack, Tsukiumi can fend it off with Water Festival or for more devastating attack, Hermaprodite Sekirei can burn them with a big FireWall (not the one in Windows OS)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-28, 10:27   Link #2250
zibi88

I think that Kazehana's power is stronger in open area... where lots of air is.... in that arena where minato currently is there are lots of buildings which kind block wind so kazehana should have to use more power to create it and pull on the enemy....

If the area is more closed then Fire or Water elements are better since for example they can fill up the room and the same make the atmoshpere there harder (less air, more hotter, not much place to run or hide.... or drown in water)

but I think kazehana would be first to kiss minato if she wanted to... Kagari has that male part that will make sure he/she wont have to kiss minato XD.... so kazehana would be more easy going here and less stressfull (not mention that kazehana has way bigger experiance and she can use her power to lift minato or catch him if he was going to fall from a high place)

Well time will show how it will go..... sad that for that to learn we have to wait till 17th july >__<
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-28, 10:54   Link #2251
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

Depends on how Kazehana's powers operate. With Kazehana, open or closed space might be irrelevent I think. If she's able to turn a small breeze into a full blown tornado without the assistants of large amounts of air, it won't matter where she fights. Look at how much water Tsukimui can control without any large bodies of water or how Kusano can turn a small seedling into a absurdly large plant. I think Kazehana powers are similiar.

I would have chosen Kazehana as well, but this trio is intresting nonetheless. We haven't seen Tsukiumi norito yet and it's intresting to see how well Homura does in a team fight, especially with his 'rivial' as his teammate. Also want to see if Musubi can beat the pink ranger without Yume's help or Musubi incorperates some of Yume's strength and powers(Lightbeam of Death)into her fighting style.

Waiting is painful
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 13:04   Link #2252
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

Chapter 85 is translated. Higa is such an a**.
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 13:29   Link #2253
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LuckySumGun View Post
Chapter 85 is translated. Higa is such an a**.
I second that Higa must die! whatever mean it is. But make it not quick death, a slow and painful death will fit for this Shit.
*Me preparing a set of Jack the Ripper knife to slice him till die*
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 14:24   Link #2254
Justin Kim
*Artist

Woot Amaru/kmts is back on the Sekirei project. I love the plot development, although the battles are going by a bit slowly. But the context is plentiful, enough to satisfy me for another month or so.
Old 2009-07-01, 15:27   Link #2255
Johnny
Working the bags...

Hmm, if I was Minato I wouldn't worry about the other Sekireis or Higa. I'd be covering my backside from Benitsubasa and Haihane's Ashikabi...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-02, 04:53   Link #2256
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I'd be covering my backside from Benitsubasa and Haihane's Ashikabi...
you do know he's supposedly gay, right?
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-02, 07:13   Link #2257
Justin Kim
*Artist

Yep, after he got the Sekirei of Wind, I seriously thought he had to man up and at least kiss some of his Sekireis for power. After all, the source of their winging comes from kissing the Ashikabi. Power is relatively the same concept when it comes to Sekirei same procedure, although power can be gained by having strong feelings for your Ashikabi.
Old 2009-07-02, 10:50   Link #2258
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
you do know he's supposedly gay, right?
That's my whole point...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-02, 10:51   Link #2259
hellraiser85

i had no doubt homura would have been chosen, still i hoped to see kazehana as well jeez

also i agree with tzia n, minato really seemed to have figured out something after hearing the treasure hunt location.

kazehana's power may not be as efficient as in an open field battle but what about homura and tsukiumi then? for the same reason, unless they fight near a fire and the sea they should always be disadvantaged lol
too bad minato took musubi instead of kaze, damn;-(
hellraiser85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-02, 11:15   Link #2260
AKnightWhoSaysNi!
Bring me a shrubbery!

I think I would have an uncontrollable urge to bring them all together and yell "CAPTAIIIINNN PLANET!"

Musubi is always a good choice, with the super power up alter-ego thing shes got going. Good idea to get some ranged for cover too. Fire and Water, broad range of win!

He has a good reason to keep Kuu out of the line of fire, and Matsu is happy to be the team coordinator. Plus the calling in military laser satellites comes in handy! Kazehana will just have to sit this one out I guess, too bad. Shes probably my favorite...
AKnightWhoSaysNi! is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei