Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-28, 13:21   Link #541
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
Once again: gunpowder in forest: BEST PLAN EVER.

Also, we've established that Sagara was a semi-'normal high school student'. So why no portable game devices, no manga, no mp3, no ipod, etc. Actually, on that note: WHEN was he transported? He was clearly transported on a school-day, shoes and all, but he has no backpack either...
He had an iPhone and his student uniform, and probably disappeared in the middle of class; hence his backpack wasn't on his back.
Old 2012-07-28, 13:35   Link #542
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Hey guys, things just got interesting with this Light Novel or should I say anime on the gaming industry. Crunchyroll, the one who license the anime of Oda Nobuna no Yabou has just became a part of the PS3 (Um what should I say to the XBOX fans, I got both). Over 400 anime shows can be watch on the PS3, some are free and some are premium. My source is ign and here is the link. Two of the three photos featured Oda Nobuna no Yabou. http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/...chyroll-on-ps3
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 14:14   Link #543
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Is the app there because I just looked on my PS3 and couldn't find it. It looks really slick by the pics from the link.
Old 2012-07-28, 14:17   Link #544
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Still haven't launch yet, but it is coming soon. I would love to watch anime like it is on my flat screen T.V. at home than watch it on my 17 inch screen laptop. I would love to watch Oda Nobuna no Yabou on a bigger screen, it would be more exciting.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-07-28 at 14:33.
Old 2012-07-28, 14:54   Link #545
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Still haven't launch yet, but it is coming soon. I would love to watch anime like it is on my flat screen T.V. at home than watch it on my 17 inch screen laptop. I would love to watch Oda Nobuna no Yabou on a bigger screen, it would be more exciting.
True, true...
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 16:34   Link #546
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
There's a wonder called an HDMI cable.
Old 2012-07-28, 17:11   Link #547
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
There's a wonder called an HDMI cable.
I know, I have one but the quality isn't all that good as I would expect. This thread is becoming lonely, maybe after the new episode airs tomorrow we will have something to discuss. We have the summaries up in the social group so I expected a lot of discussions out of them in here.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-07-28 at 17:32.
Old 2012-07-28, 17:35   Link #548
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

hey @reaper does sagara like any other girls other than nobuna? like does he want a harem?
Old 2012-07-28, 17:42   Link #549
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

At first he did wanted a harem and he does still gets very distracted to the point of being in a trance by feminine attributes of females like the impressive large breasts of Shingen Takeda, but he is a faithful guy to Nobuna or "Monkey" as he is commonly refer as. Though that all the details I got up vol 5 so I don't know if he changed his preferences. I am surprise no one reacted to what Mechatrill put on the vol 5 summary. I am talking about the phrase "I have boobs, you must obey" line by Shingen Takeda, surprise no one reacted to it.
Old 2012-07-28, 17:47   Link #550
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

ha well i hope he keeps his harem attitude makes this anime and LN fun lol plus i like the warrior chick ( dont know her name)
Old 2012-07-28, 17:49   Link #551
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Sapper, all the females happens to be warriors of some kind my friend. Which one are you referring to (Describe by description)?

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-07-28 at 18:10.
Old 2012-07-28, 18:11   Link #552
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
ha well i hope he keeps his harem attitude makes this anime and LN fun lol plus i like the warrior chick ( dont know her name)
A harem would be boring, man. Reading Don Juan and honestly, harem is often inconclusive if not done the right way. The only harem-ending LN that comes to my mind is fine because of the initial situation, whereas here the MC swore loyalty to Nobuna here. What I'd rather like is some kind of main heroine end or non-deus-ex-machina-alternative girl end.

Quote:
Sapper, all the females happens to be warriors of some kind my friend. Which one are you referring to?
My guess would be Katsuie, she's the more "warrior" outta them all.
Old 2012-07-28, 18:40   Link #553
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

the one with the boobs that bounce in the breastplate... its sad how i had to desccribe her like that lol

@athena how would a harem be boring? itd make it funny and you get your action on the side thats the way i look at it
Old 2012-07-28, 18:58   Link #554
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

I agree with sapper, a harem genre can never be boring. Also where is your avatar from sapper?
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 19:21   Link #555
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

its from kono naka ni hitori, imouto ga iru the harem where he tries to find out who his sister is lol so far its pretty good and im thankful its not the girl in my avatar lol
Old 2012-07-28, 19:43   Link #556
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
its from kono naka ni hitori, imouto ga iru the harem where he tries to find out who his sister is lol so far its pretty good and im thankful its not the girl in my avatar lol
Or so you think! Remember, her revelation and Miyabi's appeared in the span of a second. Maybe she's lying! Maybe she has MPD! Anything can happen.

Also, the amusement derived from harems is proportionate to the effort the author puts into the relationships and chemistry between the characters.
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 20:01   Link #557
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
the one with the boobs that bounce in the breastplate... its sad how i had to desccribe her like that lol

@athena how would a harem be boring? itd make it funny and you get your action on the side thats the way i look at it
That would be Shibata Katsuie, the Commander of Nobuna's army. I forgot where and maybe my memory is a bit off. I think I read a post somewhere mentioning Katsuie happens to be a Yuri and her love attraction is for Nobuna.
Old 2012-07-28, 20:14   Link #558
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
That would be Shibata Katsuie, the Commander of Nobuna's army. I forgot where and maybe my memory is a bit off. I think I read a post somewhere mentioning Katsuie happens to be a Yuri and her love attraction is for Nobuna.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! it cant be so! WHY GOD WHY?!
Old 2012-07-28, 20:32   Link #559
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! it cant be so! WHY GOD WHY?!
Well I don't know for sure, but I do remember reading it some where. I think it might be a troll or something. Well she isn't the only girl that is interesting, though I say that the entire female cast is very interesting. For people who loved Akeno in High School DXD, there is a character similar to her. It is Niwa, she got a dark side or another personality like Akeno.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-07-28 at 22:03.
Old 2012-07-28, 20:49   Link #560
Undertaker

In LN Katsuie does treat Nobuna in a typical yuri way, getting jealous when Saru and Nobuna are together or when Nobuna treats Saru well, etc. However there are scenes that hints that she wasn't as appeal by Saru as she shows out side.

BTW, I agree with others, harem are fine, besides a harem series doesn't have to have a harem ending...

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem