AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-09, 18:27   Link #23041
nfsac

some spoilers out so far?
Also did Rias breasts got smaller with that skill or not? cover for volume 12 shows them as huge as ever xD
Old 2012-04-09, 18:32   Link #23042
Soji

Mura @ I think we will see that part in one arc. We just don't know when.

nfsac @ No. There is no new spoiler. We only have what we already know so far + cover.
And yes,that skill do that to Rias oppai that's why that skill it's dangerous for IseXD And i hope if they come up with some new combo the side effect is not like the last one or ise will die again.
Old 2012-04-09, 18:36   Link #23043
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Yes nfsac, Rias' breast shrink size at the end of volume 11. Good news is they are back, most likely Ise himself will ban that move without anyone telling him to. We are starting to jump around everywhere in this thread with all sort of topics to discuss. Its getting hard to follow up on the debates and discussion in the thread since I am back in college. *Sob* Finals are in 4 weeks and in those 4 weeks I got 4 tests, 5 essays, and a group project. I wish I can switch places with someone, Soji trades places with me I want to explore Europe.
Old 2012-04-09, 18:37   Link #23044
Zach1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Mura @ I think we will see that part in one arc. We just don't know when.

nfsac @ No. There is no new spoiler. We only have what we already know so far + cover.
And yes,that skill do that to Rias oppai that's why that skill it's dangerous for IseXD And i hope if they come up with some new come the side effect is not like the last one or ise will die again.
You got a link to the ch 12 spoiler cover?
Old 2012-04-09, 18:38   Link #23045
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach1 View Post
You got a link to the ch 12 spoiler cover?
Soji posted it on the last page.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=23023
Old 2012-04-09, 18:40   Link #23046
nfsac

How come we dont have a section for DxD yet?
Old 2012-04-09, 18:41   Link #23047
Soji

Reaper @ Lol .It's not like i would mind trade place with you and explore Florida, But I' m not a good student like people think ...so i don't think would be a good idea for you.
About Rias oppai and Ise It's Ironic (even if I already say this ) that ...Rias oppai donw(vol 11) ise donw /die/lost(vol 11) . And most likely Vol 12 Rias oppai back ,Ise come back as well.

nfsac@ We have the Social group.
http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=765
Old 2012-04-09, 18:41   Link #23048
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Ise is at the point now that he will admit his feelings and will carry out certain intimate events with Rias (holding hands and hugging spontaneously), but i don't think he would spontaneously kiss her at this point due to his recovery still ongoing. If i had to guess his next step in overcoming his trauma will be for him to kiss Rias (not Rias kiss him). Thing is now that Ise and Rias are officially dating, he's entered into a new point of the trauma, remember what he said at the end of v10, about how long will his confession last for, if i had to guess as the meaning behind that, it was not about his death but another part of his trauma. Reynalle didn't last long as his girlfriend, 1 date and she killed him (which can be interpreted as dumped aswell). This part of the trauma only Rias can cure, the way she cures it is by marrying him, thing is girls have a tendency to want the guy to propose and as Ise is now, he won't be able to ask that. Rias will not only have to drop MAJOR hints but she will also probably have to consult with the other girls and Kiba to try and get them to convince Ise to propose.
Old 2012-04-09, 18:44   Link #23049
nfsac

Somehow I think Yuuma/ Reinnale reverse-raped Issei, he is so afraid of girls.
Old 2012-04-09, 18:45   Link #23050
Soji

dragonroots@
No really . I'm serious here,I can't agree more with you're post.
Plus the author do say something about this story being their love story in High school.
Old 2012-04-09, 19:10   Link #23051
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

*Sigh* looks like I am in a situation of real hurt right now in college. Oh well, in 4 weeks I will be free and Nom@N and zzhk will probably have the translation of vol 12 done by then. Hmm, seems like we are talking about theories how Rias and Ise relationship progression will be like after vol 11. Here is my theory how Ise and Rias will be at the end of vol 12. Rias and Ise (Location, bed in the Gremory Mansion), Rias "Ise I was so scared, I thought I lost you forever" tears falling like rain then hugs Ise "Ise I am so happy you came back to me, even death cannot do us apart. I am so happy that I met you, I love you so much so I will do anything for you to stay by my side, just don't make be scared and worried like that again." Ise cuddles Rias and puts his hand on her head "Rias I am so sorry for making you worry like that. I was also scared and worried, when I starting losing my consciousness my thoughts were about you" Rias "...Ise..I", Ise "Shuuu" puts his finger on her lips, "I love you Rias, more than anyone else, it time that I show it to you." Rias and Ise kisses each other with tongues intertwining. Ise "Rias can I?", Rias shyly nods her head with her face bright as roses. "Thumps!!" Asia, Akeno, Koneko, and the other girls collapse on the ground after the door gave way. Kiba, Gasper, and the Sitri group are right at the door. Sirzerchs, Grayfia, Venerana, and the entire Gremory household and their maids there right by them. Someone finish this for me.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-04-09 at 19:33.
Old 2012-04-09, 19:13   Link #23052
LOLWUTWUT
Just a hardcore gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
*Sigh* looks like I am in a situation of real hurt right now in college. Oh well, in 4 weeks I will be free and Nom@N and zzhk will probably have the translation of vol 12 done by then. Hmm, seems like we are talking about theories how Rias and Ise relationship progression will be like after vol 11. Here is my theory how Ise and Rias will be at the end of vol 12. Rias and Ise (Location, bed in the Gremory Mansion), Rias "Ise I was so scared, I thought I lost you forever" tears falling like rain then hugs Ise "Ise I am so happy you came back to me, even death cannot do us apart. I am so happy that I met you, I love you so much so I will do anything for you to stay by my side, just don't make be scared and worried like that again." Ise cuddles Rias and puts his hand on her head "Rias I am so sorry for making you worry like that. I was also scared and worried, when I starting losing my consciousness my thoughts were about you" Rias "...Ise..I", Ise"Shuuu" puts her finger on her lips, "I love you Rias, more than anyone else, it time that I show it to you." Rias and Ise kisses each other with tongues intertwining. Ise "Rias can I?", Rias shyly nods her head with her face bright as roses. "Thumps!!" Asia, Akeno, Koneko, and the other girls collapse on the ground. Kiba and the Sitri group's right at the door. Sirzerchs, Grayfia, Venerana, and the entire Gremory household and their maids right by time. Someone finish this for me.
Then Ise and Rias do it in front of everybody. The End.
Old 2012-04-09, 19:50   Link #23053
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLWUTWUT View Post
Then Ise and Rias do it in front of everybody. The End.
How anti-climactic. There should be some sort of pouting or Rias yelling at them to stop doing this or that they ruined their moment. Maybe even blame Issei again ?Then Rias's parent's, brother and sister-in-law tell them to just get married.
Old 2012-04-09, 20:04   Link #23054
XFire
150% done

Ise and Rias blast everyone out of the mansion, resulting in a anime-like "Team Rocket blast-off, fade out twinkle" effect. Then they do it.
Old 2012-04-09, 20:09   Link #23055
ru5ty

i think venerana will ask them 'can they have a twin?' and other girl just fight each other to decide who's next

Old 2012-04-09, 20:18   Link #23056
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Come on now, I was really hoping for some good imagination here. Ise and Rias just got caught by everyone they know when they are about to cross the line. I am sure you guys have great minds to finish this. I would finish it myself, but where is the fun in that.
Old 2012-04-09, 20:43   Link #23057
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
*Sigh* looks like I am in a situation of real hurt right now in college. Oh well, in 4 weeks I will be free and Nom@N and zzhk will probably have the translation of vol 12 done by then. Hmm, seems like we are talking about theories how Rias and Ise relationship progression will be like after vol 11. Here is my theory how Ise and Rias will be at the end of vol 12. Rias and Ise (Location, bed in the Gremory Mansion), Rias "Ise I was so scared, I thought I lost you forever" tears falling like rain then hugs Ise "Ise I am so happy you came back to me, even death cannot do us apart. I am so happy that I met you, I love you so much so I will do anything for you to stay by my side, just don't make be scared and worried like that again." Ise cuddles Rias and puts his hand on her head "Rias I am so sorry for making you worry like that. I was also scared and worried, when I starting losing my consciousness my thoughts were about you" Rias "...Ise..I", Ise "Shuuu" puts his finger on her lips, "I love you Rias, more than anyone else, it time that I show it to you." Rias and Ise kisses each other with tongues intertwining. Ise "Rias can I?", Rias shyly nods her head with her face bright as roses. "Thumps!!" Asia, Akeno, Koneko, and the other girls collapse on the ground after the door gave way. Kiba, Gasper, and the Sitri group are right at the door. Sirzerchs, Grayfia, Venerana, and the entire Gremory household and their maids there right by them. Someone finish this for me.
Asia immediatly get's up and starts pouting, with teary eyes and says: "It's not fair that only buchou can have Ise for herself, I also want to spend the night with Ise-san".
Zenovia then starts taking her clothes: "since you came back, it must be a sign for you to be the father of my children, so after buchou it's my turn".
Akeno also intervenes: "Ara ara ara Rias, taking Ise for yourself after him coming back....do you really think I would let that happen? Fu fu fu fu fu" laughing with a menacing face.
Koneko sprouts her cat ears and tail and immediatly jumps into Ise's lap: "...this is truly the most comfortable place for me..." and lays down on his lap.
Rias starts yelling at the other girls:" Oh no, I'm having Ise all for me tonight, you can spend time with him tomorrow, but for this night he's all mine"
Ise's eyes start a downpour of tears and thinks: "really everyone, it's so good to be back"
Kiba just nods his head and smiles: "he comes back and everything's just goes back to the usual pace".
By now every girl his pulling on Ise, his anguish screams of pain passing by them like air.
On the background we have Sirzerchs saying that Rias should act like a king and force her will on the rest of the group while Grafya his pulling on his cheek and saying: "don't make things worse now dear".
Someone help me finish the rest.
Old 2012-04-09, 22:50   Link #23058
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Ah, you know, Ise's Dress Break victims should actually consider themselves lucky that Ise hasn't developed that technique further into something deadly.

Imagine him not just stripping clothing off, but if he's angered he'd be able to skin someone alive instantly, and leave them to slowly bleed to death writhing in agony. Or perhaps the much more instant kill version would be to strip the victim's very flesh from their bones in a spectacular show of gory explosions. And I'm betting if he ever became a serious villain, that would be how he'd take out his male opponents in the cruelest ways possible.
Old 2012-04-09, 23:01   Link #23059
XFire
150% done

.... wtf, GrrDraxin? Can you really see Ise doing something like that? This is the guy who allowed Diodora to live, after everything he did. Granted, that was out of consideration for Rias, since Diodora was a Maou family member, but still. I think the only one he ever killed was Shalba.
Old 2012-04-09, 23:10   Link #23060
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
.... wtf, GrrDraxin? Can you really see Ise doing something like that? This is the guy who allowed Diodora to live, after everything he did. Granted, that was out of consideration for Rias, since Diodora was a Maou family member, but still. I think the only one he ever killed was Shalba.
If someone comes along that gets him angry enough, yes. Especially if that person did horrible things to his comrades, and especially Rias, Asia, and Akeno, maybe even Koneko. (Debatable for Kiba and Gasper though) But that idea was also in consideration if he had some serious villain tendency grip him. But, for the sake of his group, I'm sure he wouldn't explore that route for what kind of damage it could do not just to his opponents, but to his and the group's mental stability with such a gory scene. It's just to say that people are lucky he hasn't developed it further than what he has, or he really would be considered "the worst".

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural