Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-08-24, 23:17   Link #121
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_s_6 View Post
Not to say that I would have traded her for Feldt though. Either of them can die and I don't think I'd care too much (this actually goes to a LOT of characters)
I honestly can't say I care about her or Feldt, but they are not terrible characters who I want to be executed for the sake of the show.

On the other hand, Ms. Desu annoys the crap out of me, especially since I am not a fan of overly moe characters, and she fits that profile to a tee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
They could always pull an Athrun/Cagalli/Meyrin. You know, the whole "yep yep, uhuhu, we went to a ton of trouble to get these two together in the first series and it seemed to work, but Meyrin is getting popular so whatever, just set Athrun up with her now instead".

But see, pissing Cagali off is one thing... pissing Marie off... well, thats quite another, and I doubt anyone want to try.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 01:17   Link #122
mike_s_6

Bringing this up again, now with readable text :P Can you see what I see? It's a collaboration between Yun Kouga AND Yousuke Kuroda. Yeah.

Setsuna is a Middle Eastern farmer, Lyle is a businessman, Allelujah and Marie own a petshop, and Tieria is a scientist working on the effects of GN Particles.

Last edited by mike_s_6; 2009-08-25 at 02:18.
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 02:58   Link #123
furato
Chronic Googler

Yun Kouga's work in Meister File is always a collaboration with Kuroda so I doubt it mean much :P

What is up with Marie's face, Kouga-sensei?
furato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 03:03   Link #124
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Setsuna never looked that MOE in the show, seriously
Yun kouga's art style sometimes freaks the hell out of me
& now we know where Setsuna's "GN Radish Sword" meme jokes came from
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 03:15   Link #125
mike_s_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by furato View Post
Yun Kouga's work in Meister File is always a collaboration with Kuroda so I doubt it mean much :P

What is up with Marie's face, Kouga-sensei?
Actually, I think that because they always collaborate, that it always means something cause someone is policing her ideas at least Just take into consideration the other "OC world" ideas - He's portrayed as class president, or he's portrayed as a lawyer. Which befits his character. And now that it's drawn under the eye of the story writer, he's portrayed as a scientist, of all things, which I personally don't think fits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
& now we know where Setsuna's "GN Radish Sword" meme jokes came from
Now that you said it, haha, can't unsee.

EDIT:

I want to see the video. Now.

Last edited by mike_s_6; 2009-08-25 at 03:33.
Old 2009-08-25, 05:37   Link #126
furato
Chronic Googler

Quote:
Actually, I think that because they always collaborate, that it always means something cause someone is policing her ideas at least Just take into consideration the other "OC world" ideas - He's portrayed as class president, or he's portrayed as a lawyer. Which befits his character. And now that it's drawn under the eye of the story writer, he's portrayed as a scientist, of all things, which I personally don't think fits.
You got a point there. It's in Tieria's character to be logical, so a scientist is not completely off mark, but in the show he's always more of a law/rule enforcer. He even has the Trial System. It seems more likely that we'll see more of the scientists Kinue researched.
furato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 06:21   Link #127
mike_s_6

Hmmm, the Meister File that comes with the DVD seems to have some movie info, but none of the usual sites are making posts about it, so I guess there's no real news? The first big bold line says something like, "The situation in the movie has people persuading each other" (or something like that) I can't understand the second big bold line, which seems to be a phrase regarding Kuroda.

And hahaha, some person's lame but admirable attempt to draw the machines:

Old 2009-08-25, 06:51   Link #128
Rickketik

It wold look great if Setsuna grow a Beard. G_G

Yhea, I know it's a big NO-NO for shojo dudes but still...
Rickketik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 06:58   Link #129
mike_s_6

Some other person's impression of 00 Quanta, this time he wisely used existing art LOL

EDIT: Just came back from 4chan, and they are discussing the chibi film. Whoever said that the Gundam bread symbolizes who gets the new machines is pure WIN, I want Soma to be the other Meister too! Or Graham. Come to think of it, where was Graham ;__;
Old 2009-08-25, 07:22   Link #130
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
And hahaha, some person's lame but admirable attempt to draw the machines:

ok now, does that mean Lockon's new Gundam will look like a typical cowboy wearing a pair of baggy leather pants? & Alle's Gundam will have a foward facing swift wings? which is unfortunately drawn like an orange corn comb in that pic

Quote:
Some other person's impression of 00 Quanta, this time he wisely used existing art LOL

EDIT: Just came back from 4chan, and they are discussing the chibi film. Whoever said that the Gundam bread symbolizes who gets the new machines is pure WIN, I want Soma to be the other Meister too! Or Graham. Come to think of it, where was Graham ;__;
does the person who made this realize that design would create real life problems with the body balance as with the 00 Raiser?, or should i say "WHY MY SHOULDERS HURT" problems?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"

Last edited by Patriot's Blade; 2009-08-25 at 07:34.
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 07:30   Link #131
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Crack trailer meaning guess: "A different kind = The dead kind"?

Added more...

(Anew isn't here, but Ribbons is? LOL gold car)

Last batch...

At the end of the credits roll (LOL):

A bit more...

Ow! My eyes are burning! Yet another Chibi Parody trailer to me

*Puts some audio music from George Lopez show*
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 08:05   Link #132
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Anyway whats wrong with funnels. 00 actually has a budget that gets used properly so odds are it won't look like Strike Freedom standing all by it's lonesome letting the same shot of funnel type weapons fly in behind the enemy and take them out effortlessly. Plus if 00 has taught us anything Fangs tend to get shot down at about the same rate they do in U.C. Funny that whole idea to actually duck, dive and shoot at something that is trying to shoot you down. If there are funnels I picture them being more like U.C funnels, rather than Dragoons.
LOL

Quote:
EDIT:

I want to see the video. Now.
Somehow I can't stop laughing (is it dancing?) - wish could watch it too...
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 08:42   Link #133
mike_s_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
LOL

Somehow I can't stop laughing (is it dancing?) - wish could watch it too...
Yep, they said it's dancing

More reports from the Expo!

http://community.livejournal.com/miyano_fans/87071.html

Quote:
(snips)

After that the hosts asks the four: "So do you have an idea about what's going on in the movie?"

Yoshino: "No clue."

Host to the director: "Is that part of your plan? To keep them all in suspense?"

Mizushima: "No, no. It's just that no one is asking about it."

*all four of the meisters turn to him with "What?" look on their face* (LOL!)

Mamo: *raises hand* "What happens in the last scene?"

Yoshino/Miki/Kamiya: "Wait a moment!"

Mizushima: "Well, in the last scene..."

Mamo: "Wait! Stop! I wasn't serious!"

LOL

Yoshino: *raises hand* "Will Nakamura-san be a part of it?"

Mizushima: "Yes he will be. He is after all, Graham Aker and Mr. Bushido"

Us: *cheers*

Miki: "Maybe this time he'll just be Mr. Aker."

LOL XD

Host: "I think now Director Mizushima, you have something for the fans right?"

Mizushima: "Yes. Actually we actually have a promo of the movie that we finished. Though it's not final, we want to show it to everyone."

Us: "KYAAAAAAAA!!!!"

And by the look of complete and utter surprise on Yoshi, Mamo, Miki and Kamiyan's face, they had no clue about this. I wish so bad I could have taken a picture because their expressions were all sorts of priceless. How often do you see that?!
Mamo's jaw dropped and looked like he was a kid discovering Santa was real XD LOL!

All four of them move to sit on the floor, their backs to us so we're all watching from the big screen.
(W...why does Miki-san look sexy sprawled out on the floor?? I blame pheromones. Yes! That's it!)

Ahem: Anyway, back to the show
First there was footage of the art and design team discussing, debating and drawing the new mobile suits. And then on the screen:
"RAPHAEL GUNDAM"
In purple.

Mamo was bouncing up and down on the floor. LOL! It was so cute. And I suspect that maybe, just maybe Yoshino was laughing at him.
And as for the audience.
Everyone! Is! Screaming! LOL
So was I.

First: The actual Gundam
Then: Tieria Erde in his Celestial Being uniform solidifying in the cockpit. That's right. Solidifying. Like a hologram?

By now, I'm sure there were people in the audience so happy tears were coming out of their eyes.
Kamiyan on the floor pumps both his fists in the air as if to say "I WIN!!!"
Mamo is applauding.

I'm sorry. After this, my brain overheated and I can't remember the other Gundams names XD.
Next was Lockon Stratos' Gundam and then Lockon and his sexy self in his pilot suit slinging his helmet over his shoulder.

Us: *Kyaaaa~~~!*
Lockon, why you so sexy? LOL

Then there was the Arios jet in outer space and we're all "Kyaaa!"
Then they show Allelujah climbing that mountain of his and we all went LOL ahahaha!

Last, but most certainly not least is Setsuna's Gundam and then a toe to head shot of Setsuna taking off his helmet.

By this point, I was pretty much losing my voice. It's sooo easy to get caught up in it when there are 800 other people as hyped up as you are ^_^.
The director then said the promo will probably change, so the one they showed here was and will only be seen by the people present. Wow.

After that was over, Mamo was returning to his seat, wiping his eyes. Heck, there were a lot of girls wiping their eyes.

Mamo: "Kandou shita!" (I'm so moved!)

Yoshino: "Well, it looks like I actually made it to the top of that mountain."

Everyone: "LOL!"

Host: "Kamiya-san, isn't it great that you got what you hoped for?"

Kamiyan: "Yes! I'm so happy!"

Mizushima: "But that's not the final work yet. We might make some changes still."

Miki: "What if we give Tieria some muscles at the shoulders?"

Kamiyan: *shoots Miki a look* "Please, stop. (Yamenasai.)"

LOL!!

Mizushima: "You never know, we might make you a mini-Tieria to sit on Setsuna's shoulder."

Mamo: "LOL!!! And then if he begins to annoy Setsuna, he can do this *pretends to put Mini-Tieria in his pocket*

Kamiyan: "What if there were many of them?!"

Mamo: *in a chibi voice pretending there were many mini-Tieria on the table going "Setsuna. Setsuna. Setsuna. Setsuna..."

(snips)

Last edited by mike_s_6; 2009-08-25 at 10:01.
Old 2009-08-25, 13:15   Link #134
ZetranWW3

LOL

I see, some changes could still happen. but so many people and no one record it? or maybe it not allowed?

Last edited by ZetranWW3; 2009-08-25 at 14:18.
ZetranWW3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 14:00   Link #135
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:

Even though its just a custom art using made by meshing already pre-existing linmearts,its pretty cool nontheless.I dislike the lack of variation of colours however,there's barely any red or yellow in there.

But it looks cool nontheless,even the Buster Seven Sword.The head reminds me of Megaman X's helmet.
Old 2009-08-25, 21:16   Link #136
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Is that art based on the actual 00 Quata (he saw it on expo) or he just made it based on what the net said?

It's pretty cool though
Old 2009-08-25, 21:34   Link #137
mike_s_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Is that art based on the actual 00 Quata (he saw it on expo) or he just made it based on what the net said?

It's pretty cool though
I'm not sure, I didn't see the original poster's post.
Old 2009-08-25, 22:36   Link #138
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

well i'm guessing now

1.the 00's particle light might be used to contact the dead (besides showing those dead characters in chibi)
2.a time rift to the past cause by the cb's technology
3.bring back characters from the dead using particles

besides i got more KLAC's theory to think but this

"- When giving the flower to Setsuna, Feldt's feeling is wanting everyone to return safely. Setsuna seems to be the most in danger (or a compromise?). But it's honest feelings when saying "But Marina..."
- It's not love, for the moment. But Mizushima won't say about the future.

"SetFeldt romance is "at least at this point is" not correct.
But what happens from now on, I will not say further." "

really can i say it now that we might get set-feldt in 00 movie???

& if does happen next gundam series get a lead female pilot with strand on dub.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 08:23   Link #139
mike_s_6

Ah! I read some more theories and I think this one sounds plausible. The name of Allelujah's new machine is "Harut". In the Islam religion, "Harut" and "Marut":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harut_and_Marut

Quote:
are two angels mentioned in the second Surah of the Qur'an, who were sent down to test the people at Babel or Babylon by performing deeds of magic.
Isn't this interesting? Harut and Marut = (H)Allelujah and Marie?

Marie/Soma in a Gundam yet? Yes please!
Old 2009-08-26, 22:53   Link #140
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Marie probably will pilot a GN Marut!

Tags
gundam 00 movie