AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-11-08, 19:24   Link #141
grecefar

I feel bad for alpha and they should just abandon cid but in the end they are going to accept any stupid excuse he will come to explain why he did it.

lol juggernaut rest in peace.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-08, 20:14   Link #142
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
R.I.P.
that was downright disrespectful.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-08, 20:44   Link #143
patnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I feel bad for alpha and they should just abandon cid but in the end they are going to accept any stupid excuse he will come to explain why he did it.

they still need Cid/Shadow to fight the Cult, especially against the Knights of Round...
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-08, 20:47   Link #144
Edgardes

The Alpha's scene was such a letdown. That was supposed to be the highlight of the volume for me.
Edgardes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-09, 00:07   Link #145
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
YouTube
R.I.P.
That's our Delta! I almost feel bad for Juggernaut .
Old 2023-11-09, 01:24   Link #146
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
That was a pretty high-octane episode. It was interesting to see Shadow go up against his own, since practically every for Shadow or SG went up against got pretty much steamroller. It was good to see where SG's fighting ability lies in comparison to their boss. Even Alpha got rekt'd, even with a shiny new ability(mistform). Well that was the first time he got injured fighting w/o a blatant handicap, but then again, he wasn't using his sword, so not sure where his power level actually was as Smith. Kinda wished Delta nor Alpha recognized that it was him; would have been interesting to see how they would react to a threat they could not handle.

I actually feel kinda bad for Alpha. It was "obvious" what her feelings were ALLLL the way back in ep 4 S1, where she impersonated a student to see Cid in his dorm room. Here, she is shown to be more emotional than I would have thought. I get it; from her perspective, Shadow is doing what seems like illogical motives to her all the time, and it feels like he isn't telling her his actual plans, making her always have to wonder what they are. Of course we know he is just doing his roleplay thing for his own amusement... or is he?

Quote:
If he is just role-playing, then why mention about .... when he sent Delta out of the window? I'm almost convinced between that dialogue then and with Alpha, there is actually some kind of ultimate plan that's not just him wanting to take over when his group already has taken over.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-09, 01:26   Link #147
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Man, glad i dont watch those previews(i.e. spoilers). Seeing them now, they pretty much showcase the highlights of the episode. Would have killed the excitement for me.

That was a pretty high-octane episode. It was interesting to see Shadow go up against his own, since practically every for Shadow or SG went up against got pretty much steamroller. It was good to see where SG's fighting ability lies in comparison to their boss. Even Alpha got rekt'd, even with a shiny new ability(mistform). Well that was the first time he got injured fighting w/o a blatant handicap, but then again, he wasn't using his sword, so not sure where his power level actually was as Smith. Kinda wished Delta nor Alpha recognized that it was him; would have been interesting to see how they would react to a threat they could not handle.

I actually feel kinda bad for Alpha. It was "obvious" what her feelings were ALLLL the way back in ep 4 S1, where she impersonated a student to see Cid in his dorm room. Here, she is shown to be more emotional than I would have thought. I get it; from her perspective, Shadow is doing what seems like illogical motives to her all the time, and it feels like he isn't telling her his actual plans, making her always have to wonder what they are. Of course we know he is just doing his roleplay thing for his own amusement... or is he?

Quote:
If he is just role-playing, then why mention about .... when he sent Delta out of the window? I'm almost convinced between that dialogue then and with Alpha, there is actually some kind of ultimate plan that's not just him wanting to take over when his group already has taken over.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-09, 05:04   Link #148
LG-MAX 2.o

I didn't like how Alpha was nerfed in this fight. She should have offered much more resistance in the fight.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-09, 05:19   Link #149
wissenschaft

Quote:

Lets be real. In the end it will be shown that everything Cid did was exactly what Shadow Garden needed. Cid might be delusional but hes practically a reality warper with how consistently his seemingly random actions turn out to be the perfect move.
Old 2023-11-09, 17:18   Link #150
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
I didn't like how Alpha was nerfed in this fight. She should have offered much more resistance in the fight.
She was really thrown off her game.
Old 2023-11-09, 23:20   Link #151
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgardes View Post
The Alpha's scene was such a letdown. That was supposed to be the highlight of the volume for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
This.

I start to wonder if there's some favoritism among staffs regarding SG member.
Beta and Delta got their part just fine, but Alpha got her moment watered down.
Old 2023-11-10, 03:29   Link #152
patnam

Ep7 Previews:

YouTube

YouTube
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-11, 11:49   Link #153
alex_drian

Alpha and SG reaction to all these troubles are more funny when you remember that Cid is doing all this for funsies.

I find interesting that while Alexa is making stedily progress as royalty and as a person Iris is still seething after being utterly wrecked.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-11, 11:58   Link #154
Tenzen12

I don't know about other people, but I don't find it funny at all. Actually it make me quite angry.
Old 2023-11-11, 13:24   Link #155
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
Ep7 Previews:

YouTube

YouTube
So looks like Beta translates the text Shadow wrote and that lets the Shadow Garden girls realize what Shadow's "true plan" was and restore their faith in him...just as planned .

Also John Smith takes out Gettan for Yukime. Wonder what he did to tick him off so much ?
Old 2023-11-12, 14:35   Link #156
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
This.

I start to wonder if there's some favoritism among staffs regarding SG member.
Beta and Delta got their part just fine, but Alpha got her moment watered down.
In addition to all this, we still don't have the scene where Cid says that Alpha has become strong before knocking her out.

Spoiler for scene:
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-12, 14:49   Link #157
ryllharu

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
I find interesting that while Alexa is making stedily progress as royalty and as a person Iris is still seething after being utterly wrecked.
I do like seeing the more mature side to Alexia. She's not standing by idle, but making herself a more well-rounded individual. She might not be able to keep up in terms of martial prowess, so she's branching out into other areas and doing research to catch up to Shadow Garden.

Meanwhile, Iris fumes that she hasn't done anything since her loss.
ryllharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-12, 16:34   Link #158
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryllharu View Post
I do like seeing the more mature side to Alexia. She's not standing by idle, but making herself a more well-rounded individual. She might not be able to keep up in terms of martial prowess, so she's branching out into other areas and doing research to catch up to Shadow Garden.

Meanwhile, Iris fumes that she hasn't done anything since her loss.
Alexia is taking the time to build herself into the true Main Heroine .
Old 2023-11-15, 10:06   Link #159
Frontier

It's Shadow Garden's darkest hour...the economy is collapsing, Mitsugoshi may not be able to weather the coming storm, their leader and point of worship has seemingly turned his back on them and doesn't need them any more, and their strong and capable leader has now become a heartbroken teen girl .

What's Shadow Garden going to do if they can't serve Shadow and he's ascended above them? But maybe...he hasn't! Because like always things work out so conveniently that the girls become convinced that Shadow's plan was to subvert the Cult of Diablos' counterfeit money plan with one of his own while also trying to keep distance to Shadow Garden for their own sake and leave them with the spoils of riches from his efforts. And thanks to Eta they're able to read the letter to them revealing his whole plan, which he never intended for them to decipher and in the end they completely misread his entire plan for the umpteenth time. Oh, and Delta is finally back from her "hush-hush secret" mission. The girls' faith is restored in the most delusional way possible, but I'm glad they're happy .

You can take the Cid out of the Elite Super Agent but not the Stylish Bandit Slayer .

Yukime gives herself away to Gettan so they can finally confront each other, but no part of her seems to actually enjoy this revenge or overpowering Gettan. Despite everything he did to her, some part of her still loved and cared about him, which is why she kept the bell they exchanged together. Gettan even kept his. A part of her just wanted him to go back to being the man she knew before and cherished, but he was too far gone in the machinations and power of the Cult to do so. But at least she kept his bell and was able to realize he still cared about her in the end .

Karma hits hard, huh Cid? Try to screw over Shadow Garden and they straight up rob him of all his money, thinking he got it all for them. And the best part is he becomes convinced Gettan is behind everything and goes to confront him heroically for the most selfish reasons .

I love how this John Smith vs Gettan fight is happening because Smith thinks Gettan robbed him while Gettan thinks this fight is all about Yukime. And John keeps pounding his face in to the point of killing him so he can say where the money is even though Gettan has no idea where it is. And then when Gettan approves of John being with Yukime...John just thinks he's pointing to where he buried the money. Well, I guess Yukime's officially joined the Harem, I guess, because she too thought John was doing this all for her and has probably fallen for him? Even got a romantic moment that probably completely slipped by Cid. Oh, and did we mention both Gettan and Yukime remember Stylish Bandit Slayer-san .

Everybody won! Shadow Garden was able to get all the gold and shore up Mitsugoshi and become number 1, Yukime has joined up with Shadow Garden to take the fight to the Cult for stealing everything from her, Iris arrests Gettan's businss partner, and the only real loser is...Cid, who is still hopelessly searching for the money and making Delta shovel with him .

Classic Cid trying to get out of his promise to Delta and then blaming it on Santa because he holds a grudge for the "Demon King" in red for never giving him what he wanted year-after-year. And Cid can't even follow his own logic. And he's bailing because he thinks the girls are all mad at him and he'll come back and play it off so he never has to apologize to make things cool between them. And of course, had he waited a few more minutes, he actually would've found something with Delta .
Old 2023-11-15, 10:14   Link #160
EroKing

Delta so wants to bang. Cid is clearly aware and keeps running away