AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-02-27, 07:07   Link #861
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

It did air, for it's only for Japanese mobile phones. The web version airs on mondays.

I'm really looking for the fandisc, if it does contain that Prussia Diary strip that I am dying to see, I think I'm going to import it. Chibi!Hungary <3 I think they're including some sort music video, probably just some professional AMV or MADs. Hopefully they make a music video for the character songs...

Prussia is getting a character single as a promotion for the Movie. He has his own character album and a single...he is indeed made of awesome. His new character song sound like an 80's sentai opening, the vocals aren't amazing, but it works for Prussia. I'm the one who loved Yasumoto's vocals because it was slightly off-tun and sounded like Germany.
Old 2010-02-28, 18:14   Link #862
killersaint
FMPtard

damn... i blame this loss on the Canadians' ability to become invisible!

we played good, though! our burning spirits shined through and gave 'em a run for their money!
and we totally won more qualifying games than they did (cuz we kicked their asses the first time)... go, us!
good run, USA!

congratulations... *scoff* CANADA.

Last edited by killersaint; 2010-02-28 at 21:31.
killersaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 11:52   Link #863
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Well done Canada <3 You'll be remembered for a while for now.

Austria seem to be doing pretty badly for a power house. Germany did pretty well too, but aren't they pretty good with the winter games? Norway doesn't stand out much, but they did well. China seems to be much better with the summer games...

Anyway. Finally a new episode. It was a so-so episode. Nothing much to say about it. Although lately I've been trying to find out more about Takahashi Hiroki (Japan's seiyuu). I'm quite surprised he can voice a genki boy, to soft spoken to hot blood. And pretty good looks for a seiyuus to boot too. I'm turning into a Takahashi fangirl soon enough...
Old 2010-03-01, 17:28   Link #864
SquirrelLuvsPnut
Kill on sight

Huh, the episode was pretty funny, but I was hopeing for more Germany.
SquirrelLuvsPnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 18:31   Link #865
X207
Gamyūsa

whats the situation of the anime so far? ANN says 52 eps are the only ones atm. will it be extended like it did with ep 27?
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 19:34   Link #866
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
whats the situation of the anime so far? ANN says 52 eps are the only ones atm. will it be extended like it did with ep 27?
Im sure when the new season starts ANN will update.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 11:01   Link #867
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

WHAT?! Hetalia volume 7 only sold 7.1k in the first week. Since volume 2, it sells 17k+ in the first week. I have no idea why it sold this low.

Anyone got any idea why? I'm quite confused...

I think the new season starts at April. But I'm not entirely sure.
Old 2010-03-03, 14:07   Link #868
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

I think I've seen it on the spring anime chart so April sounds about right. Maybe APH didn't get a lot of publicity in it's downtime and the fangirls lost track of when the DVDs came out?
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 18:16   Link #869
X207
Gamyūsa

thanks everyone, its good to hear another season will likelly be aired.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 10:19   Link #870
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

OMG, I just finished listening to 你好☆中国 from APH characterCD vol.8 中國篇.....China's so cute!! and the lyrics are just fantastic.....especially if you can know both Chinese and Japanese......oh and I nearly forgot Cantonese............surely musume no hoshi will enjoy this one......I love it to bits....

I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....

Last edited by MitsubishiZero; 2010-03-05 at 11:22.
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 12:46   Link #871
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

^heh? Someone remembered that I know chinese?

OH MY GOD I DO INDEED LOVE THIS. Kaida Yuki can sing in tune while being in character (very few seiyuus can do this), the arrangement is awesome. I always love the arrangement for chinese new year songs with all the chinese instruments, too bad chinese year was a while ago. I didn't gave a dam about chinese new year this year, if only this song was release earlier...

If it wasn't for Kaida Yuki's vocals this song wouldn't have worked. Let's see, I got England's character single because I do live in England, now I want China's character single because I'm chinese...
Old 2010-03-05, 13:00   Link #872
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Whats the title translate too? I want to hear it! China's MaruKaite is one of my faves since Kaida Yuki sounds so awesome in it.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2010-03-05, 13:05   Link #873
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

'你好★中国' translates to 'Hello★China', the title is in chinese.

I heard Italians absolutely loved the tomato song because they understand the 'joke' behind the song. I finally understood the feeling.

Link to radio rip of somesort of seiyuu web radio show: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9908706
Old 2010-03-05, 13:44   Link #874
qwertyuiopz

lmao i just found out about the korea situation, no sense of humour at all
this show gets a perfect score since i love stereotypes

cmonnn BROOKLYN WHERE U AT
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 21:34   Link #875
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
^heh? Someone remembered that I know chinese?

OH MY GOD I DO INDEED LOVE THIS. Kaida Yuki can sing in tune while being in character (very few seiyuus can do this), the arrangement is awesome. I always love the arrangement for Chinese new year songs with all the chinese instruments, too bad Chinese year was a while ago. I didn't gave a dam about Chinese new year this year, if only this song was release earlier...

If it wasn't for Kaida Yuki's vocals this song wouldn't have worked. Let's see, I got England's character single because I do live in England, now I want China's character single because I'm Chinese...
And she can pronounce the Chinese words quite clearly while singing, and seamlessly switching between Chinese and Japanese. I am now looking for shops which sells this character CD. or I have to wait.

Quote:
lmao i just found out about the korea situation, no sense of humour at all
this show gets a perfect score since i love stereotypes
They opposed it from the start. That is why Hetalia is only limited to network broadcast, not TV broadcast. The first few episodes were broadcast over the air but it is rumored some Koreans threatened to hurt TV staff, so they chickened out. Rightly so. THey are now attacking Japanese sites too.....

I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 07:41   Link #876
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

I thought the chinese was pretty good, but I don't really know mandarin. Wikipedia did say that she knows chinese (and english too). The mixture of japanese and chinese is just hilarious to listen. Even the way she sang it sounds very chinese.

I declare Kaida Yuki as the best singer in the whole Hetalia cast (that did sing). Actually Paku Romi probably rivals her .

I have looped it since I first heard it, it only gets better <3
Old 2010-03-09, 12:44   Link #877
Horse

OK, I am a little confused.

1. Animate.tv doesn't have any info about next week Hetalia (and it always did) so I'm assuming there's not going to be any 3rd series episode there next week.

2. Hetalia.com just announced the first DVD for the 3rd series (ヘタリア World Series) for June 25 release.

Is the 3rd series an OVA?
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-09, 14:37   Link #878
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

I find it quite interesting they're calling the 3rd series as Hetalia World Series (in the logo, it replaced the worlds 'Axis Powers'), looks like they're going to animate more of the non-WWII strips. Which I will not complain about.

I personally wouldn't be too surprised if they did it as an OVA series. Earns them more money, since OVAs tend to sell better. They're already doing a movie...Still makes no sense to me to make a movie in my opinion.
Old 2010-03-09, 18:16   Link #879
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
I find it quite interesting they're calling the 3rd series as Hetalia World Series (in the logo, it replaced the worlds 'Axis Powers'), looks like they're going to animate more of the non-WWII strips. Which I will not complain about.

I personally wouldn't be too surprised if they did it as an OVA series. Earns them more money, since OVAs tend to sell better. They're already doing a movie...Still makes no sense to me to make a movie in my opinion.
Yeah, I've heard about that from my peepz in the RP thing. I was surprised. But the way you put it that they'll just animate the non-WW2 strips does make sense.

And when my classmate showed me the China Character Song...another fave right there! XD

Anyways, I'm still waiting for the Sub/Dub release. Official is always nice. :P

[Also why is there no Hetalia Group here? :B]

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 12:35   Link #880
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post

[Also why is there no Hetalia Group here? :B]
If you mean Social Group, feel free to make one Ill join.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing

Tags
comedy