AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2016-04-20, 10:50   Link #41
Wandering Soul

Saraato is a real air head. That makes her a near perfect match for the MC.
Old 2016-04-21, 03:27   Link #42
Tenzen12

Wow this dragon girls has some high ranked stalking skill
Old 2016-04-25, 20:47   Link #43
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Erin and heroine are the only reasons I'm still watching this.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 21:00   Link #44
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

^My favourite is titty kitty, and only because out of everyone she is actually likeable.
This show is so bad I am skipping to the parts where she is, and it's also quite bad to say that in an action show the fanservice episode was a favourite simply because of her screentime.

Spoiler for NSFW, also can someone PM me how to do this without spoiler tag?:
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.

Last edited by BladeMancer; 2016-04-25 at 21:12.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 21:00   Link #45
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Erin and heroine are the only reasons I'm still watching this.
well i actually enjoy this serie so far, is really interesting have a really "brat" like mc which is almost useless but keep trying to be "cool" and adult, while still very childlike, i like the cast so far no complains, this serie is a good refreshing, this season is being one of the best for me so far a lot of "less generic series" poping up which is good for once time, this episode was really good.
Old 2016-04-25, 21:09   Link #46
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
well i actually enjoy this serie so far, is really interesting have a really "brat" like mc which is almost useless but keep trying to be "cool" and adult, while still very childlike, i like the cast so far no complains, this serie is a good refreshing, this season is being one of the best for me so far a lot of "less generic series" poping up which is good for once time, this episode was really good.
It's so cheesy though, I am going to die because my spine can cringe so far.
Oppai neko is the one keeping me alive through this show; my water in those desert. It's really bad when I consider one person the saving grace of the show
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 05:58   Link #47
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

You use the NSFW tag same way you use the Spoiler tag, only minus the description.

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

It carries over in quoted text, so if you want to see the format, just quote this comment and look at how it works.
Old 2016-04-26, 09:38   Link #48
Shlugo

So Hiiro attacks his loyal retainer for pointing out how weak he is, and that was the proper reaction? Uh Okay.

Saraato is cute tho.
Shlugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 09:59   Link #49
coded321
He Who Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
well i actually enjoy this serie so far, is really interesting have a really "brat" like mc which is almost useless but keep trying to be "cool" and adult, while still very childlike.
To be honest, I hate these type of mcs. For me, Mc who acts like he's the greatest hero ever while actually being a useless, weak, trouble making moron is worse than your generic, spineless, wimpy harem mc.
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 14:58   Link #50
Wandering Soul

Hiiro doesn't seem to care that he nearly got cut down. He was pretty relaxed about the whole thing.
Old 2016-04-26, 18:49   Link #51
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
To be honest, I hate these type of mcs. For me, Mc who acts like he's the greatest hero ever while actually being a useless, weak, trouble making moron is worse than your generic, spineless, wimpy harem mc.
well if it's for comedy i prefer the first than the later which at last, the first look less forced than the second.

another thing which i noticed here looks like the "ecchi fanservice is a little tamed", since the girls where wearing towels instead of the typical full naked.
Old 2016-04-29, 00:47   Link #52
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Wondering if the odd "hadaka apron" underclothes the girls were wearing were just an odd variation on the "Mr. Steam" or "floating themed censors" you usually see in situations like this, and they'll be fully naked for the BDs... They seemed fairly out-of-place, given that the guys were clearly buck-ass naked.
Old 2016-05-03, 13:20   Link #53
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Watched the episode today and wondering if Sharisharu had her character design made "safer" at some point. Some of those longer shots it looked like she was wearing skimpy pantsu under her skirt, but on all the closer shots they're clearly shorts.
Old 2016-05-03, 21:16   Link #54
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well thats one why to get away didnt see where Erin went off to and Hiiro needs to stop acting like an idiot
Old 2016-05-03, 21:56   Link #55
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Somehow, this reminded me a bit of something. A young man is orphaned after his parents deal with a massive monster with near-unlimited destructive power. Now he's a cheeky brat with subpar combat power who gets a little bit beastly when really upset. I BELIEVE this premise looks familiar.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-16, 16:20   Link #56
Tchadnis

this thread has been fairly quiet has everyone gave up home on this show ? even after the so called "plot twist ?"
Old 2016-05-16, 17:34   Link #57
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchadnis View Post
this thread has been fairly quiet has everyone gave up home on this show ? even after the so called "plot twist ?"
I still watch it. Pushes my nostalgia buttons, but I can see why some people wouldn't think much of it. It's pretty much mindless fluff. Reminds me a lot of the 80's and early 90's anime imports, the ones where you kind of got the idea that the English licensor didn't get the original scripts and kind of made everything up...
Old 2016-05-16, 19:43   Link #58
Blueknight78

episode 7 was really a sad episode, some flashback and bacground for giiru, wow he is a "half-ogre, and his village killed his parents to blaming then for the human attack really a sad past.

hiiro heart is the dragon heart and dragon heart is hiiro heart then the "heart" the girl like is the dragon heart which seens she and dragon have some sort of "link".

well about lack of peoples, maybe probably because this don't follow too much "basic cliche formules others series follow then that sort of series become "less popular" if was a "harem" and girls appearing naked then probably the popularity could rise a "lot", well, so far the serie is good for me i liked the mix between comedy and action and sometimes being serious and the characters so far.

the problem is just this not a "thrend serie", well whatever.
Old 2016-05-24, 09:19   Link #59
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Well, Ep8, shit just got real.

Btw, that 3 kingdoms thing that always being said in every intro, still not relevant with the story even now. What's the point repeating that every time?

Also, where the fuck is the Cerberus!?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-06, 16:17   Link #60
Tchadnis

Everybody gave up on this anime ? oh well it ep 10 and i guess the "plot" just took a tiny step forward , seeing that there is a reason why Hiro s*ck at swordsmanship .