Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2021-06-01, 08:03   Link #12141
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
^ Shiho already had her anime-turn. She had a short episode dedicated to her chasing Lowe.
Proving my point again. One short episode and another very very short chapter in manga. What did Mina get? A full story!

Also, being part of the Yzak team, she is more central to the plot, and thus bearing more potential for development.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-01, 09:20   Link #12142
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Proving my point again. One short episode and another very very short chapter in manga. What did Mina get? A full story!

Also, being part of the Yzak team, she is more central to the plot, and thus bearing more potential for development.

- Tak
You replied my comment without paying attention to the point & context. I talk about being animated in a legit anime in which Mina received none but Shiho already got a whole short episode.

Are you really this ignorant or doing this just to argue?
Old 2021-06-01, 10:17   Link #12143
Tak

Quote:
You replied my comment without paying attention to the point & context. I talk about being animated in a legit anime in which Mina received none but Shiho already got a whole short episode.
Yeah, Shiho was in a what? A toy commericial (short episode my ass, that was a commercial). Her character arc incomplete and story unfinished. Doesn't change the fact that Mina has a whole story completed already, animated or otherwise. Please don't lecture me on which character got what in SEED/Destiny, the amount of cash I spent collecting merchandise for that series should never be repeated again, ever.

Well, except Macross Frontier, but I digress...

Quote:
Are you really this ignorant or doing this just to argue?
Funny, it would seem it's you who is always taking everything personal all the time and reply for the sake of rebuttle because you just can't get me to agree with you on certain subjects. Just look at what you typed right now. Yes, more personal insults.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2021-06-01 at 10:29.
Old 2021-06-01, 10:30   Link #12144
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Yeah, Shiho was in a what? A toy commericial. Her character arc incomplete and story unfinished. Doesn't change the fact that Mina has a whole story completed already, animated or otherwise. Please don't lecture me on which character got what in SEED/Destiny, the amount of cash I spent collecting merchandise for that series should never be repeated again, ever.

Well, except Macross Frontier, but I digress...
Why are you trying to change the focus of my comment from "I want character A animated" to an argument about "Who had bigger role between A & B and deserve to be animated more"?

Quote:
Funny, it would seem it's you who is always taking everything personal all the time and reply for the sake of rebuttle because you just can't get me to agree with you on certain subjects. Just look at what you typed right now. Yes, more personal insults.

- Tak
I'm not the first one replying a comment with a "Pfft" which is a sign mockery.

And I'm definitely not the one who force others into a different argument just for the hell of it.
Old 2021-06-01, 10:36   Link #12145
Tak

Quote:
Why are you trying to change the focus of my comment from "I want character A animated" to an argument about "Who had bigger role between A & B and deserve to be animated more"?

I'm not the first one replying a comment with a "Pfft" which is a sign mockery.

And I'm definitely not the one who force others into a different argument just for the hell of it.
Uh, you started it, really:

Quote:
Pfft, Mina had much bigger roles than Shiho. She's prettier, had more personality & had one of the coolest Gundams in CE.
Also, I didn't take your comment as a'sign of mockery', don't know why you would. If pfft is now considered a sign of mockery... my goddess... PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT!

- Tak

Old 2021-06-01, 10:47   Link #12146
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Uh, you started it, really:

Also, I didn't take your comment as a'sign of mockery', don't know why you would. If pfft is now considered a sign of mockery... my goddess... PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT!

- Tak
No, you did:
Quote:
Pfft, give proper screen time to Shiho Hahnenfuss. We already have a CE Haman Karn, her name is Lacus Clyne.

- Tak
Saying "Pfft" while directly challenging my original comment about me wanting Mina (as CE's Haman Karn) to get animated screen-time. That comment of mine was not directed at anyone in particular but your reply was certainly directed at me.

And yes "Pfft" is a sign of mockery/disrespect. The general definition for such expression is "used to express a contemptuous or dismissive attitude."

Don't blame me for calling your attitude as is.
Old 2021-06-01, 10:53   Link #12147
Tak

Quote:
Saying "Pfft" while directly challenging my original comment about Mina as CE's Haman Karn that was not directed at anyone.
And what does that have to do with who has bigger roles between Shiho and Mina? I think Mina is a mini-Lacus and a Haman wannabe. You know what, forget it. You like Mina? Good for you. It's not like Fukuda is going to come to this board and go 'hey, I like Joe-Blow's idea, let's incorporate it into the movie!'. Yeah... No.

That, and he doesn't quite have a writer anymore.

- Tak

Last edited by Klashikari; 2021-06-02 at 13:27. Reason: Unecessary comments removed.
Old 2021-06-01, 11:14   Link #12148
Washu-Chan