AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-21, 05:45   Link #2481
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
The quick-4 round shooting of midcheesium is pretty brutal. Backlogs!!!

Loli x Bunny? Nice ring to it...though I am strangely reminded of this and this...*shudders*

Spoiler:

You mean Wira turning into a mindless poodle of crystallized blood =/= death? And well, it's more of a draw, really. The first half emphasised that had Signum stayed to Storm Falcons, Isdera couldn't even scratch her.

And deaths will be soon, dun worry. Especially the Wolkies. Besides, I like torturing my characters, but not neccesarily kill them. :3
RAF were pretty eager to get off the ground flying.

And something told me that Wira'd be back despite that...

Actually I think I missed something... >_<

And my Tomino-loving side agrees too.
Old 2007-06-21, 06:09   Link #2482
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Hey, I want to know what exactly happened to Koji's parents
They're still living in Uminari City

Koji visits them in his vacations, and his father uses his visit as an excuse to take him out and pick up chicks
Old 2007-06-21, 07:19   Link #2483
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
They're still living in Uminari City

Koji visits them in his vacations, and his father uses his visit as an excuse to take him out and pick up chicks
... So THAT's how it is huh...

Already thinking up the cliche where dad asks if his son has a girl yet, someone squeals, and the rest go downhill from there

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-21, 08:58   Link #2484
Liingo
Love Hina?

Jeez I come back after a day and it's grown 3 pages Especially with my settings at 30 posts/page

Backlog Buster Ready to Fire!!! Although the forums cut me down on the epic size.... 50k character only... It was up to 77k at one time
Quote:
Vita/Wira NAO! Next should be Astra/Shamal + Isdera/Signum a little.

Spoiler for Part 12.5:

I shortened a lot of parts, trimmed it down, etc, but it gets the main point over. This is Saga's profile, after all...these are more or less extensions to the other knights, but hardly the most important ones.
Quote:
Okay, I lied...again. It's only really Isdera/Signum, since it turned out longer than what I'd thought...AGAIN. And I even cut out it's original "one-man-stand" ending and decided it's better off when they fight again in the current timeline. BOO!

Spoiler for Part 12.75 : The :

The ending wasn't very good, imo, but I've cut out like 1000 words worth of an ending since it originally tied in with Tiara meeting Saga at the same time at the end of their battle. I will still include that ending scene, but it won't be in this timeline. I'll save it for when the Revive Reinforce arc starts its gear with the players joining in.

Next time, will either be the end or the 2nd to the end of Part 12. Saga/Tiara and Astra/Shamal SOON! :3

After that, we'll have Part 13 : Dreams, Part 14 : End of Dreams, and Part 15 : Painful Aftermath which will close this part of the story officially.

@KBT... The thing about Mabiko being the dimensional traveler...I actually already have Saga doing that with extra motives and reasons for doing so for the last 10 years from A's to StrikerS so I'm not so sure......
More excellence to add the the tale. Vita leaving Wira's final action/form intact was a nice touch. Just shows that she respected her oppenent

And Signum was defeated.... WHAT BLASPHEMY!!.....
I approve of the end of the battle . Good Job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Part V of Mai's Profile up, which is more of an interlude than anything, since I decided to cut it shorter than I wanted.
*snip*
NIce continuation. 'I may no longer be there when you need me...' Awwww, Maxim's rating just increased 100 points!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Spoiler for Ennis Jesca:
Spoiler for Ennis Jesca Part 2:
Hrmm… was thinking about posting more, but I think this is enough for now. Sorry about that.
I'm not sure what else to say..don't really know how to put it into words but good job on what you've done so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
And another part of the date...

Spoiler for A day off and a date with Maren - Part 3:

I honestly wanted to pull back on this part until episode 10 came out subbed, but oh well...

And try not to ask too many questions about Koji's father...
MOAR PLZ!! Although now that I think about it, how did Koji survive Signum's training.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Okay, everybody, here's the first member of the 82nd RAF.

Spoiler for She who fights the people's war...:
Quote:
Okay... two of four!

Spoiler for the One with the Arm of God...:
Quote:
Number three! HOO-AH!

Spoiler for the One with Unerring Aim:
Quote:
It is...but a bow's a bow. Anywho...here he is, the last of the 82nd, in record time (I think...).

Spoiler for He who slays Dragons...:

*snip*
HOLY CRAP 4 characters in a day. And not just short profiles as well....
Ne, where do you keep your time machine, I could use it to make my life a bit easier..

"WE are the aliens.” Akilae agrees with this statement....
*casts unknown spell on Liingo. Liingo drops to the floor seconds later, twitching*
Akilae: Aliens, hardly. We actually acknowledge aliens, unlike the filthy mon-keigh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
[SPOILER="History of Koumyou"]
Background:
Koumyou lost his parents at a very young age of 4, having to survive in the world by himself at this age has made him seen the positive and negative side of life. Being someone who always looked at the positive side of things he developed a very easy going characteristic but treasuring friendship and comradeship so much that if any one of them gets hurt badly rage will overflow in him, unlocking his latent abilities.
*snip*
Well I like the attacks but just a few comments..
A 60kg 8 year old?? Is that normal?
He should be 18 in StrikerS, 10 years went by, however, it's 6 years from the end of A's.
I can live with the SS ranking but Berserk Drive is OP. It means that he can basically keep attacking and attacking as long as his stamina is there.

Can we expect to see a profile to the extra opponent that he faces in A's.. Although it's going to screw up alot of stories if we now have a 6th knight as well:uhoh
Old 2007-06-21, 10:41   Link #2485
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Young padawan, you have learned well. Your speedy midcheesium posts show that you shall do well and survive here.

Tough as nails. Interestingly, characters like Sev are rather common in these parts.

I like his quote. I can even picture his seiyuu speaking it.

All noted, now for one more!!!

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for reminding me that Aurion's family name is Sophia's Device name when both halves are connected together!

Boxers and nothing else. (chuckle) Sure brings back my days in the army...

A happy family serviceman too, and the "Kid" of the team to boot.

Immune to Oni-Chan Breaker and yet gets dragged around? Something doesn't quite fit here, unless he's the dead clueless to love type like Kha who doesn't get all the subtle naunces of language (until Keroko blasted some of it in ).

Your profiles have a very unique way of fleshing out characters, by highlighting what they think of others. It actually works both ways; not only do we have a better idea of how your characters view things, we see how they are related, and how are they as a person at once. Saves a ton of space and still have the productivity of full bluecheesium post. Kudos!

Ascalon is Britannian! That means there's a chance for Arcas to learn a Reality Marble and other Britainnian Noble Illusions! I'd like to see what Excalibur and Ascalon have to say to each other.

I must say, Arcas is one lucky kid, having met pretty much everyone who has appeared in Space magazine at least once. And the way he describes der Kleriker is certainly going to embarass him (a point where he and Fate are very similar), like how he was very uneasy during the interview with Space about him being the Messiah of New Velka, something that the Church's spin doctors came up with. It took Carim's and Acous' presence for him to present a more professional image. This doesn't happen when he's preaching to the masses, so Keroko and Hayate, the ones who put names on pretty much everything of the girls, figured it to be the "Fate-humility Complex".

Speaking of which, now I'm wondering if its the OC who invited the 82nd to his part of the base. ^^ There's a little problem though; the Trinity is seldom in one spot other than Monarch Church long enough to meet, so when the RAF get here they might find no one's home in Hangar 7.

Now that everyone's accounted for, I'll soon change that. (ideas spinning) ^^

RE: Tom's timeline. No it actually can fit. It'll just means that Tom joined the Silvana the moment Kyla, fighter pilots, and Enforcers was assigned to it, which is feasible. And from the date he left, Kha was still heavily involved with tweaking the Zakum Troopers, and both of them would leave the ship at the same time. And that they would've known each other for 3 years at least, as well as Nanoha, Yuuno, Keroko, Hayate, Fate, Carim and Acous. Nothing wrong with that, it's just whether you want him to or not.

@Lowe: My Zankantou ref was out of fun, and only because of Fate's Zamber really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

HOLY COW!!!! You're churning out OC's faster than Erio's Sonic Move!

Anyways, they are all very well-rounded characters. Such detail on the first go! BRAVO!!! The relationship parts are excellent. And it's very impressive to see how you've integrated youre charcters into the OC thread with just the first entry. I salute you!

BTW, just what exactly did Aurion do for Ascalon?

And I started likeng your Saber even more after hearing what the others think about her. Dense and ditzy female characters are quite charming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
HOLY CRAP 4 characters in a day. And not just short profiles as well....
Ne, where do you keep your time machine, I could use it to make my life a bit easier..

"WE are the aliens.” Akilae agrees with this statement....
*casts unknown spell on Liingo. Liingo drops to the floor seconds later, twitching*
Akilae: Aliens, hardly. We actually acknowledge aliens, unlike the filthy mon-keigh.
Sorry for missing out on so much - life's just not fair sometimes.

@ Kha:

Re: Onii-chan Breaker Immunity - Arcas hasn't has the exposure to Earth culture that many of the other OCs have, due to his time out on the frontier - he doesn't understand the moe subtext of "Onii-chan!" That's why he's relatively immune - now if Hayate and the other Aces were to tie him up and force him to watch a marathon of moe imouto series, he'd be as vulnerable as the rest of them...

Re: Boomer's timeline - OK, at long as it fits, feel free to go ahead and use him - but be warned - Embarrassing OOCness is prohibited!

Re: Ascalon - well, Crusade is pretty much on the level of a Noble Illusion, but it never hurts to have two huge spells. "I am the bone of my sword..."

Re: Arcas' Luck - well, it's part luck, part Device fame, and part boredom. If Arcas had been happy w/his job as an Instructor or an Investigator, he'd never have met all the people that he did.

@ Aaron008R:

<shrugs> It's no biggie. Like I said, I've got plenty of time on my hands.

Re: Aurion & Ascalon - He modified Ascalon so that more cartridges could be loaded @ one time - it was 5 before, now Ascalon has a cartridge cap of 8 per tube.

Re: Saber - Isn't she just the CUTEST THING?

@Liingo:

Re: Speed - Time Machine? What time machine? <throws blanket over DeLorean car> I don't see any time machine.

Re: Aliens - I actually got the concept from a Stargate Atlantis fic I was reading.
Old 2007-06-21, 11:06   Link #2486
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Part 12.9 here. And lazy ol' me skipped another battle. It was originally supposed to mildly involve Zafira...then I thought...whatever and scrapped it off.

Spoiler for Part 12.9 : Penultimate :

Part 12 Final will be next that covers the end of this penultimate battle. Part 13 will be a return to fluff... the kind that revolves around fate..and also power-up.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-21, 11:13   Link #2487
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Part 12.9 here. And lazy ol' me skipped another battle. It was originally supposed to mildly involve Zafira...then I thought...whatever and scrapped it off.

Part 12 Final will be next that covers the end of this penultimate battle. Part 13 will be a return to fluff... the kind that revolves around fate..and also power-up.
And it just HAD to be the penultimate chapter.. you know the goods are right around the corner, so near yet so far

I'm feeling diiiiizy... just from imagining how high up that place you described is , and also at the gut-wrenching thought of Saga and Tiara's inevitably tragic meeting finally arriving.

Next chapter can't come soon enough

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-21, 11:37   Link #2488
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

The drama is getting more and more, and Shamal took an inventive strategy to be able to do battle. Too bad the focus wasn't meant to be on her.
Old 2007-06-21, 11:47   Link #2489
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Talk about altitude sickness. Though I believe its all due to excitement. One more before we get dragged around again. MOAR!!!

@Reiji: DW, Tom is in good hands. Right X?
Old 2007-06-21, 11:51   Link #2490
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:

@Reiji: DW, Tom is in good hands. Right X?
Good. BTW, I'm busy writing the introduction of the 82nd...it'll be a 1-2k word short at least...I'll post in the Fanfiction thread when it's done.
Old 2007-06-21, 11:55   Link #2491
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Good. BTW, I'm busy writing the introduction of the 82nd...it'll be a 1-2k word short at least...I'll post in the Fanfiction thread when it's done.
Why there? Everyone posts his stuff here, introductions, developments, omake's. There's no need to rush it to the fanfiction thread.

Of course, there is the fact that I hardly ever check the fanfiction thread too.
Old 2007-06-21, 13:39   Link #2492
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Holy S***!! The amount of backlogs is huge!! This is going to take a while to wade thru...

@Nightengale: You are the master indeed, I can't wait to read the final parts. What a great tale.

@LoweGear: Mai sure is one interesting character. So when are you going to write stories involving her?

@Reiji Tabibito: 4 OCs in one day?! You sure work fast.

@haiz123321: Interesting, but like others have said, quite a bit of many plot holes due to lack of information. Don't blame you though, With so many OCs, its rather easy to step onto other people's toes. Maybe I'll make a character relationship map when i got the time.

@everyone else: sorry if I did not leave comments. Just too much to wade thru.

PS. I got bored today and decided to craft a bad guy. I think this one needs to be balanced as I feel that its slightly overpowered. Hopefully it'll get me into the groove of writing "My name is Tais" stories again.
Spoiler for Vidalia:
Old 2007-06-21, 13:44   Link #2493
Meophist

[] is for magic-speak.

Spoiler for Ennis:
Spoiler for Kase:
Spoiler for Kase part 2:
Spoiler for Ennis again:
Spoiler for Kase part 3:
I feel like my writing is horrible…
Old 2007-06-21, 14:04   Link #2494
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

I've spent the last two hours on an inspired writing spree when I should be sleeping... Pardon me if it's a little weird, I'm just so tired now...

Here it is, the definitive history of Kluize, told using an event during AlternateS. I think I might have referenced a few places out of my foggy head, but it doesn't look like it's going to cause a continuum void or a dimensional dislocation, so I think it's safe to be read.
Spoiler for Paradox:
Old 2007-06-21, 15:11   Link #2495
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Why there? Everyone posts his stuff here, introductions, developments, omake's. There's no need to rush it to the fanfiction thread.

Of course, there is the fact that I hardly ever check the fanfiction thread too.
Well, to appease the masses, I'll post here, and in the FF thread when I've got more material.

Spoiler for Introducing the Noble Phantasms:

Okay, so it's only about 750, but I think it's good for an intro.
Old 2007-06-21, 15:45   Link #2496
Satty
Slash!

Quote:
Well, to appease the masses, I'll post here, and in the FF thread when I've got more material.

Wow...it's interesting...
Old 2007-06-21, 16:26   Link #2497
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Spoiler for short length!:

I think I butchered Shamal's personality, but it took me about 3-4 hours to write that short post up. : /
I now need to think of something devious for Hayate :P

Last edited by Mow Yun; 2007-06-21 at 16:36. Reason: lengthened, or tried to lengthen the post a bit :X
Old 2007-06-21, 16:48   Link #2498
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
PS. I got bored today and decided to craft a bad guy. I think this one needs to be balanced as I feel that its slightly overpowered. Hopefully it'll get me into the groove of writing "My name is Tais" stories again.
Spoiler for Vidalia:
And thus chaos takes root in yet another member.

Quote:

It is, and the way you made the link to several other characters and the TSAB was nicely done too.

Quote:
I've spent the last two hours on an inspired writing spree when I should be sleeping... Pardon me if it's a little weird, I'm just so tired now...

Here it is, the definitive history of Kluize, told using an event during AlternateS. I think I might have referenced a few places out of my foggy head, but it doesn't look like it's going to cause a continuum void or a dimensional dislocation, so I think it's safe to be read.
Spoiler for Paradox:
.... I am not sure what to think of this. It's confusing the hell outa me, but for now it looks like some sort of alternate reallity thingy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Spoiler for Ennis:
Spoiler for Kase:
Spoiler for Kase part 2:
Spoiler for Ennis again:
Spoiler for Kase part 3:
I feel like my writing is horrible…
A full unision character? Awesomness in progress there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
Spoiler for short length!:

I think I butchered Shamal's personality, but it took me about 3-4 hours to write that short post up. : /
I now need to think of something devious for Hayate :P
Cosplay mistress Yagami Hayate strikes again. Now what is beyond that door that seems to terrify her so?
Old 2007-06-21, 17:02   Link #2499
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Well, I was thinking that she thinks that "if Shamal was like this, what would her master be like?" n____n

Last edited by Mow Yun; 2007-06-21 at 17:03. Reason: typo D:
Old 2007-06-21, 17:09   Link #2500
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Okay, now that the 82nd's been introduced, the next step is to write the reunion bit for when they land on Mid-Childia. Which brings me to the point of this post.

@ Kha, Aaron008R, Keroko, Fuyu no Sora, Saint X, USB500, and Ratler:

Someone in the 82nd knows characters you've created - would they be available for a surprise party for the 82nd (minus Sevasti - he'd be reporting to superiors in Secretariat) on the Mid-Childian equivalent of 7:00 Friday night @ Satashi's infamous bar run by Haseo?

Let me clarify

Kha's characters: Kha & the 21st, and Gard and the Zakums

Aaron008R: Aurion & the Phantoms

Fuyu no Sora: Cass Ivanov & the Blue Flames

Saint X: Kyla Scrya & anyone who's serving on the Silvana @ the time of CrosyS

Keroko: Keroko & the Rogues

Ratler: Alexander Ivanov

USB 500: Annabelle & Leonidas, Alexandra, Hikki, and Shinnosuke

If not, then I understand. But the more, the merrier.

Thanks.
Closed Thread