AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2007-12-16, 15:28   Link #761
herbert

To min_min94:
You may try again now, you couldn't access because the site had technical problem for past two days. The problem is fixed now.
Old 2007-12-18, 07:09   Link #762
min_min94

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
To min_min94:
You may try again now, you couldn't access because the site had technical problem for past two days. The problem is fixed now.
ok thanks..
min_min94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-23, 04:24   Link #763
min_min94

why can't i register to this site?? >>> www.light-kingdom.com/
...help....heheh
min_min94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-24, 01:02   Link #764
Lady Gabriela

spoilers

I've read all 9, and I know I should take info on wikipedia with a grain of salt, but some of the info on there says that in the manga, things are revealed about Naru that I didn't read in any of the 9 mangas. Did I miss something?
Lady Gabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-24, 03:27   Link #765
herbert

If you refer Naru's back story, you may have misread the wiki article. It clearly states those things are revealed "In the novels."

The source material for GH is not manga, but novels.
Old 2007-12-24, 14:03   Link #766
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Also please dont cross post, I saw your entry in the anime thread which is fine but only ask in 1 place. Refer to my reply to you there for more info.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-24, 16:31   Link #767
Lady Gabriela

thank you

I apologize for cross posting, I didn't realize there was a manga forum until I posted in the other one. Thank you for the information. Does anyone know if they have the novels in English, I would like to read them.
Old 2007-12-24, 16:41   Link #768
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Gabriela View Post
I apologize for cross posting, I didn't realize there was a manga forum until I posted in the other one. Thank you for the information. Does anyone know if they have the novels in English, I would like to read them.
Novels arent in english yet, but baka-tsuki has translated the first few chaps and the novel set is on their possible list. Also Shadow Dreams has done some chap trans from the novels that havent been done in manga form yet but I dont have the links off the top of my head.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2007-12-24, 23:37   Link #769
Lady Gabriela

thanks for all the info. do you know when the 10th manga will come out?
Old 2007-12-25, 11:44   Link #770
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Gabriela View Post
thanks for all the info. do you know when the 10th manga will come out?
Nope, its been pulled indefinitely by its publishing company in Japan. There is a rumor going around that Ono Fuyumi-sensei has been reworking the novels so a few of think this also might have something to do with it not being out. It appears that its done since for a while it was on the market but pulled before its release date. No other date has been given yet but trust me...this thread will explode when anyone hears anything on it ^^
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-01-03, 16:52   Link #771
eurhteranienains
nothing here

So i suppose if the 10th volume does come out, it will def. have some more answers beyond the manga and anime correct? As from what I see it, the manga and anime storyline is no different from each other so I was somewhat dissapointed when i read the manga afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Novels arent in english yet, but baka-tsuki has translated the first few chaps and the novel set is on their possible list. Also Shadow Dreams has done some chap trans from the novels that havent been done in manga form yet but I dont have the links off the top of my head.

I think this may be the link? http://that.animeblogger.net/2007/04...-in-the-anime/

Im not sure but there are some spoilers also and then theres a part where it summarizes what happends after naru gets hospitalized. Mai also confronts her feelings xD well there ya go, have fun

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2008-01-03 at 17:09.
eurhteranienains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-03, 17:08   Link #772
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurhteranienains
So i suppose if the 10th volume does come out, it will def. have some more answers beyond the manga and anime correct? As from what I see it, the manga and anime storyline is no different from each other so I was somewhat dissapointed when i read the manga afterwards.
Hmmm I can see how you would say that but the anime left out key components to dream!naru and Naru's backstory. Yes since the anime is totally based on the manga the field work they do is the same but conversations were taken out of the manga that were very important.
Spoiler for key conv in vol 9 that wasnt in the anime:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurhteranienains View Post
I think this may be the link? http://that.animeblogger.net/2007/04...-in-the-anime/

Im not sure but there are some spoilers also and then theres a part where it summarizes what happends after naru gets hospitalized. Mai also confronts her feelings xD well there ya go, have fun
Read that a looooong time ago No Im taking about actual translations from the novel that Shadow Dreams posted to her lj (after LKK-Sensei's blog entry since it sparked alot of discussion there).

Actually Shadows latest translation
Spoiler for talks about dreamy counterpart by name:

Ok Im done for now, I get going on GH and I can talk all day
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-01-04, 01:21   Link #773
eurhteranienains
nothing here

I see.. so im way too late for any discussions since its not as popular anymore eh? Well there really isn't anything to disucss about except im hoping for a second season >: ( All the questions have been answered and no more guessing and predicting. I also read most of the past replies and wow you guys are good. I mean some of the speculations here were dead on. All there is now would be to wait for the translations of the novel? Does anyone know where I can get it even if it is raw.

I also heard that Ghost Hunt was inspired by the tv show ghost hunters. I don't know why but when i first watched ghost hunters i thought it was really bogus. Team SPR is way better and beats any of the cast from ghost hunters by far. ^^

Last edited by eurhteranienains; 2008-01-04 at 02:49.
Old 2008-01-04, 12:10   Link #774
LKK

Quote:
I also heard that Ghost Hunt was inspired by the tv show ghost hunters.
I seriously doubt that the TV show Ghost Hunters inspired the Ghost Hunt novel series. The Evil Spirits novel series (Ghost Hunt's original name) was written in the early to mid 1990s whereas the tv show is from this century.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 13:19   Link #775
eurhteranienains
nothing here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
I seriously doubt that the TV show Ghost Hunters inspired the Ghost Hunt novel series. The Evil Spirits novel series (Ghost Hunt's original name) was written in the early to mid 1990s whereas the tv show is from this century.
I see thanks im still searching for the novel however it's pretty hard to track down since theres so many evil spirits novels on google. I have a friend who's japanese and may be able to translate the whole since he owes me big time. ; )

Last but not least I was thinking about some things in the anime and manga that struck me. Perhaps that its already been disucssed here but I shall rant on anyway =D

Spoiler:
Old 2008-01-04, 13:41   Link #776
LKK

Quote:
Spoiler:
I don't think that's right.
Spoiler for discussion of Naru's powers & why he hired Mai:

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Old 2008-01-04, 14:44   Link #777
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
I see.. so im way too late for any discussions since its not as popular anymore eh? Well there really isn't anything to disucss about except im hoping for a second season >:
Well you are a bit late but thats the nice thing about GH, it seems after people watch the anime they obv want more which is why the blog was written. But I still love discussing it with people since even some of us are still finding out stuff about the series.
Spoiler for what I found out recently:

Quote:
( All the questions have been answered and no more guessing and predicting. I also read most of the past replies and wow you guys are good. I mean some of the speculations here were dead on.
My speculations were wrong But again I am just the student After learning the spoilers it was easier to determine what could happen later in the series. Speculating was fun though espc since some of us who knew the spoilers still didnt know what happened in later parts of the manga since it was just recently released in english here and trying to read the raw just wasnt good enough.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-01-04, 15:23   Link #778
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Spoiler for what I found out recently:
I didn't mention it in my essay. It was something Shadow told me while I was writing the essay, but I didn't work it into the final draft.
Spoiler for John:

Old 2008-01-04, 16:06   Link #779
eurhteranienains
nothing here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
I don't think that's right.
Spoiler for discussion of Naru's powers & why he hired Mai:

Spoiler:

Last edited by eurhteranienains; 2008-01-04 at 16:19.
Old 2008-01-04, 17:28   Link #780
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler:

For some reason my brain isnt putting how I want to answer that question in terms that I like...so Im handing it off to Sensei She can explain it better then me anyway.

Ill tackle this part

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Masako & Naru:

Hope that helped, my brain isnt working at the moment...
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing

Tags
shoujo