AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-20, 14:44   Link #981
Mishasan
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Lol I love Orihime, I think she's cute and clumsy ( a little bit like me), We are not trying to rag on the pairing cuz trust me I have suffered more comments from I/O fans from other board that hates I/R's guts. Its true Orhime/Ichigo is a one sided love and Ichigo only aknowledges her when she's in trouble or trying to speak. I have never seen a opening or closing song or credits that is Orhime/Ichigo its all IchiRuki. (expect for the new opening but that is Orhime centered).
Old 2007-04-20, 14:59   Link #982
Naive
Tabloid Journalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post
Honestly, how did I come off as sensitive o.O

But clearly, there are more Ichi x Ruki supporters than Ichi x Ori supporters.

Taking that information into account, over 75% of the thread is IxR... and whenever an Ichi x Ori fan posts a point they suffer a lash back from IxR supporters who do everything they can to disprove it.

Who knows, Im a bit back on the times but I might just come around and start playing around in this thread again.
Well you made an inciteful comment saying that we're essentially hostile to the IchiOris. No offense, this is NOT hostility.

75% of the thread may be IchiRuki - but that's probably because there are more IchiRuki supporters than IchiOri supporters. That can't be helped. Also, this thread is called "Ichigo and Rukia? or Ichigo and Orihime?" so of course there's going to be debate and discussion and trying to disprove the other side's points. What did you expect exactly?

Sorry, but I have to say that you're being unfair. Just because IchiRukis use lots of evidence to disprove Ichioris' points doesn't mean that they're "hostile". In fact, it means that they simply have more evidence

Edit: Mishasan: Love your Sig! So pretty, simple, and elegant.
Old 2007-04-20, 15:33   Link #983
Mishasan
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks Naive ^_^

Thats what I disliked about the OriIchi fans they think we are dissing Orihime which we are not. We just proving that Ichigo and Rukia will probably end up together cuz of the way they act around either other.
Old 2007-04-20, 16:29   Link #984
Naive
Tabloid Journalist

Yeah, I can't help it if KT hasn't developed the IchiOri relationship one bit.

Spoiler for 214 and above:

Anyway I fail to understand how people could even place IchiOri as more plausible possibility or on an equal status as IchiRuki when it has had no development as a mutual relationship for over 270 chapters. Again, just because Orihime's feelings are "canon" or whatever claim they make, it doesn't make IchiOri more likely to happen. It's like saying KiraMomo is more likely to happen just because Kira has obvious feelings for Momo.

The differences between the SS arc and the HM arc show how Ichigo feels for each girl. Where in this arc it's hack/slash/hack with nothing about Inoue while in SS it was "I don't want to save Rukia. I have to save Rukia." "Use your bankai, I'll cut it down and defeat you. Then I'll drag you to Rukia and make you cry in front of her" And even in HM arc, when KT forces him to choose to go forward or backwards, he chooses Rukia.

So I don't think IchiOri is even a threat at this point.
Old 2007-04-20, 17:44   Link #985
MonkeyMadness
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever_young View Post
Orihime's feelings didn't start suddenley but it did become very serious all of a sudden. Plus KT totally drew Ichigo as Ying and Yang (life death, Black Sun White Moon, Black Zenpakuto White Zanpakuto etc)and I'm sure he didn't accidentally do that.I still believe Ichigo's gonna end up with no one but if he is it's most likley Rukia, I mean not all love has be be said

Well I don't see anything written about Ichigo and Orihime by Kubo. I think KT wants to explain the opposite attract between Ichigo and Rukia in the sentence. Plus just because it says “dried up” or “dragged down” doesn’t mean it’s how you read it from the sentence.

Here is a sentence I found on a certain Bleach web...
Spoiler:
Yeah, but Ichigo and Rukia are NOT opposites. They have equivalent personalities. Just labeling one black sun and the other white moon automatically makes them opposite people. Orihime is the opposite of Ichigo if anything.

Oh and yeah

Spoiler:

Oh on a side note, I've been lurking for a long time, and you Rukia fans are very very viscous towards Orihime fans. I mean just look at the who would you kill thread, theres just so much unnecessary hate for her, it makes me want to cry. Just because she's a better figure than Rukia doesn't make her a bad person worthy of killing off. And is loving someone so bad? She's sad alot because she like Ichigo is upset by her own inadequaticies. I guess theres no place for people with emotions for bleach fans.
Old 2007-04-20, 18:06   Link #986
Forever_young
Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
Yeah, but Ichigo and Rukia are NOT opposites. They have equivalent personalities. Just labeling one black sun and the other white moon automatically makes them opposite people. Orihime is the opposite of Ichigo if anything.

Oh and yeah

Spoiler:

Oh on a side note, I've been lurking for a long time, and you Rukia fans are very very viscous towards Orihime fans. I mean just look at the who would you kill thread, theres just so much unnecessary hate for her, it makes me want to cry. Just because she's a better figure than Rukia doesn't make her a bad person worthy of killing off. And is loving someone so bad? She's sad alot because she like Ichigo is upset by her own inadequaticies. I guess theres no place for people with emotions for bleach fans.
Err, what's so opposite about Ichigo and Orihime? Plus some Rukia fanz don't bash Orihime just cause of her "figure" (okay, one person mentioned that she hates big chests but that's just one person and it's their opinion)
Most people hated Orihime from the begining, and alot started hating her when the HM arc started. She's gone all depressed over a guy. And alot of people can't stand her personality. I mean, I love Orihime in the begining. She was so cheerful and clumsy. Plus if you go to Ichi x Ori boards you see then talking non-stop bad about Rukia so you can't say much about Rukia fanz. It just seem like more people are talking bad about Orihime cause there are alot more Rukia fanz in the world (Rukia's 3 times as popular than Orihime according to the official poll)

And yes, to me Renji is more of a threat than Orihime. KT gave him a whole episode just for him to explain his past with Rukia, and what if he fights Byakuya again and actually win this time? He wants to be stronger than Byakuya in order to get Rukia back. Well, I'm more of a Ren x Ruki fan myself so I can't say much butwith Ichi x Ruki relationship you need to look at it more deeply.
Old 2007-04-20, 18:11   Link #987
Mishasan
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well You wont see me posting bad about her in the thread. I think this hate thing is getting way out of hand. I dont think Renji is a threat I rather get him for myself lol.
Old 2007-04-20, 18:14   Link #988
Melodymix
Ying Yang

Quote:
Orihime's feelings didn't start suddenley but it did become very serious all of a sudden. Plus KT totally drew Ichigo as Ying and Yang (life death, Black Sun White Moon, Black Zenpakuto White Zanpakuto etc)and I'm sure he didn't accidentally do that.I still believe Ichigo's gonna end up with no one but if he is it's most likley Rukia, I mean not all love has be be said

Well I don't see anything written about Ichigo and Orihime by Kubo. I think KT wants to explain the opposite attract between Ichigo and Rukia in the sentence. Plus just because it says “dried up” or “dragged down” doesn’t mean it’s how you read it from the sentence.

Here is a sentence I found on a certain Bleach web...
Spoiler:
Hehe, I know where you got that information from. And I agree with you. Did you see how depressed and bored Ichigo and Rukia looked before they met each other. I mean, Ichigo life would have been pretty ordinary without Rukia in it (and if you take out his ability to also see ghosts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post
Honestly, how did I come off as sensitive o.O

But clearly, there are more Ichi x Ruki supporters than Ichi x Ori supporters.

Taking that information into account, over 75% of the thread is IxR... and whenever an Ichi x Ori fan posts a point they suffer a lash back from IxR supporters who do everything they can to disprove it.

Who knows, Im a bit back on the times but I might just come around and start playing around in this thread again.
I noticed that too. Whenever there is a Ichi x Ori suporter posting on the thread alot of Ichi x Ruki fanz start posting a reply back. I mean, I go onto Japanese sites and Ichi x Ruki are still the most popular couple there

And Renji sorta is a threat. I mean on chapter 0 the whole point of the story was about Ichigo wanting power and how meeting each other changed their destiny. Renji was in chapter 0B talking about Rukia. With Orihime all she said was "Bye Kurosaki-kun" but with Renji he had a greater role in there
Old 2007-04-20, 18:25   Link #989
Mishasan
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

but dont you think that the childhood friends turning lovers is kinda over-rated?. I've seen it on Kim Possible, Lizzie McGuire and some other ones that I dont remember. I mean dont get me wrong I think fallling in love with your best friend is way romantic because its the person that will never hurt you but i dont know i find it in every thing that i see.
Old 2007-04-20, 18:28   Link #990
MonkeyMadness
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishasan View Post
but you think that the childhood friends turning lovers is kinda over-rated?. I've seen it on Kim Possible, Lizzie McGuire and some other ones that I dont remember. I mean dont get me wrong I think fallling in love with your best friend is way romantic because its the person that will never hurt you but i dont know i find it in every thing that i see.
As much overrated as the stubborn hard headed heroine who doesn't know if she likes a guy even if it spanked her with a giant stick.

One reason why I like Orihime is because she's not afraid or ignorant of her emotions. She accepts them and doesn't deny them, its a breath of fresh air. Denial persona's are so over done its not even funny.
Old 2007-04-20, 18:37   Link #991
Forever_young
Zero

The weird thing is I'm a Ren x Ruki supporter but I also think Ichi x Ruki makes better couple than Ichi x Ori And I'm suppose to be saying "I think Ori can go with Ichi because Rukia's with Renji" but I'm not.
I specially love how KT has written their relationship. Like I keep on saying, with Ichigo and Rukia KT drew their relationship like if they were meant to be together to change each other's destiny. I could go on and on but I'll stop

Ren x Ruki x Ichi 4eva! Lol
Old 2007-04-20, 18:42   Link #992
evenex

Well, looking at all these illustrations, games, movies, official character book and animation book etc. I think Ichigo and Rukia has a special connecting.

Orihime fanz bash Rukia as well so you guys can't say much as well. I mean (don't kill me but...) there are too many Rukia fanz out there compared to Orihime fanz. And whenever I see you guys argueing, some Orihime fanz always mention something about Orihime's chest which I find quite pathetic. It's like, do they only see her as just this pretty faced thing that has huge chest?

Each one of us has their own definition of "Pretty" or "beautiful" so you can't quite say "Well she's prettier than Blah Blah Blah". Like I know this one guy who prefer's Rukia better than Ori cause he said Orihime only looks better because of her hair. If you just look at their face Orihime does have a cuter face but Rukia has a more beautiful smart looking face
Old 2007-04-20, 18:42   Link #993
Naive
Tabloid Journalist

Quote:
o...kay. *is speechless* Again how is Orihime the opposite of Ichigo? LOL, though I did hear once that Ichigo was frowny and Orihime was smiley that made them opposites. However, I don't think that's even the case anymore. Seriously..come on...

And you're not understanding that KT has associated Ichigo and Rukia with the whole yin and yang concept. Yin and Yang aren't absolute opposites, but have a little of each other in them as well, and end up completing each other as well.

KT has associated Ichigo with the Black Sun and Rukia with the White Moon.
Ichigo has a complete black bankai zanpaktou and Rukia has a complete white pure shikai.
Ichigo represents life, Rukia represents death.
Ichigo is young, Rukia is older
Ichigo is tainted by his hollow side / Rukia has not been tainted and is pure.

However, at the same time there are a lot of parallels between them.
Both ended up killing their precious person and hate the rain. They both had "Memories in the Rain arcs"
Both had to face their precious person once again after the original incident:
Spoiler for HM arc:

Both often wear masks to conceal their gentle caring side
Both are extremely selfless and proud and would sacrifice their lives in a heart beat for the other.
Both are courageous and show no fear.

They also complete each other. One without the other is like something missing. Before meeting if you've read Side A and Side B, each one was wandering through life miserable and not really living. That meeting of fate changed both of their lives and ultimately made them stronger people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymadness
Oh and yeah

Spoiler:
Um no, you've got it completely wrong. And thank you for accusing us of smoking crack and you dare call Rukia fans vicious. You are a hypocrite and a perfect example of a hostile poster

Spoiler for HM arc:

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybusiness

Um, no offense, but we could say the exact same thing about Orihime fans who try and devalue Rukia's relationship to Ichigo to make it look like he hates her. I personally think Rukia is much prettier than Orihime, whose features I find a little generic compared to Rukia's sharp features especially with the 265 color spread so there's no need to hate Orihime cause of the way she looks compared to Rukia. I think you're making a lot of wrong assumptions and generalizations. If we do dislike Orihime it wouldn't be for superficial reasons but for her behavior as a character, most recently chapter 272 which isn't her best moment as a strong character.

Last edited by Naive; 2007-04-20 at 19:06.
Old 2007-04-20, 19:04   Link #994
Forever_young
Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenex View Post
Well, looking at all these illustrations, games, movies, official character book and animation book etc. I think Ichigo and Rukia has a special connecting.

Orihime fanz bash Rukia as well so you guys can't say much as well. I mean (don't kill me but...) there are too many Rukia fanz out there compared to Orihime fanz. And whenever I see you guys argueing, some Orihime fanz always mention something about Orihime's chest which I find quite pathetic. It's like, do they only see her as just this pretty faced thing that has huge chest?
I noticed that too. Orihime fanz always say stuffs like "Well Orihime has a better figure" or "Orihime has huge chest" then they try and cover up what they said by saying stuffs like "Well atleast she's honest with her feelings"

Quote:
Each one of us has their own definition of "Pretty" or "beautiful" so you can't quite say "Well she's prettier than Blah Blah Blah". Like I know this one guy who prefer's Rukia better than Ori cause he said Orihime only looks better because of her hair. If you just look at their face Orihime does have a cuter face but Rukia has a more beautiful smart looking face
Nice. Couldn't have said it better myself. I think both Rukia and Orihime are pretty character. And it's so true that each one of us has our own definition of "Cute" "Pretty" and "beautiful". Even Orihime said it herself that Rukia's strong and beautiful *gives Orihime a cookie*

It just seems more Ichi x Ruki fanz beat Orihime up cause there's more Rukia fanz. I mean so far I never seem a Ichi x Ori fan that went "I also like Rukia" but I do see alot of Ichi x Ruki fanz go "I like Orihime"

Anyway let's move on. So yea, I still believe Ichigo and Rukia has a special connection that no one else can reach
Quote:
but dont you think that the childhood friends turning lovers is kinda over-rated?. I've seen it on Kim Possible, Lizzie McGuire and some other ones that I dont remember. I mean dont get me wrong I think fallling in love with your best friend is way romantic because its the person that will never hurt you but i dont know i find it in every thing that i see.
I just find it beautiful how Renji's still in love with Rukia after all those years
Old 2007-04-20, 19:11   Link #995
Mishasan
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I do like Orihime Im jealous of her chest lol. Ok fine I like her cuz she's funny and clumsy, she wants to help in every way possible even though in the end she feels like she didnt do a good job.
Old 2007-04-20, 19:17   Link #996
evenex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishasan View Post
I do like Orihime Im jealous of her chest lol. Ok fine I like her cuz she's funny and clumsy, she wants to help in every way possible even though in the end she feels like she didnt do a good job.
Lol, the first sentence cracked me up hard! Wait till she gets old. Now that's a problem (although not much as Matsumoto and Kukaku though )

Quote:
I noticed that too. Orihime fanz always say stuffs like "Well Orihime has a better figure" or "Orihime has huge chest" then they try and cover up what they said by saying stuffs like "Well atleast she's honest with her feelings"

Nice. Couldn't have said it better myself. I think both Rukia and Orihime are pretty character. And it's so true that each one of us has our own definition of "Cute" "Pretty" and "beautiful". Even Orihime said it herself that Rukia's strong and beautiful *gives Orihime a cookie*
Yea, I also find Rukia a strong beautiful character. Like the way how she said to Ichigo she dosn't need to be protected by him etc.
I would still love Orihime if she didn't go all jealous but that's my opinion. Can't wait for the 4th official character poll to come out! I'm so sure Ichigo and Rukia are in the top 5. Not sure about Orihime cause she just made it in the top 10 and alot more people are startin to hate her. And there's all these popular characters like Grimmjow and Rangiku
Old 2007-04-20, 19:23   Link #997
MonkeyMadness
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naive View Post
o...kay. *is speechless* Again how is Orihime the opposite of Ichigo? LOL, though I did hear once that Ichigo was frowny and Orihime was smiley that made them opposites. However, I don't think that's even the case anymore. Seriously..come on...

And you're not understanding that KT has associated Ichigo and Rukia with the whole yin and yang concept. Yin and Yang aren't absolute opposites, but have a little of each other in them as well, and end up completing each other as well.

KT has associated Ichigo with the Black Sun and Rukia with the White Moon.
Ichigo has a complete black bankai zanpaktou and Rukia has a complete white pure shikai.
Ichigo represents life, Rukia represents death.
Ichigo is young, Rukia is older
Ichigo is tainted by his hollow side / Rukia has not been tainted and is pure.

However, at the same time there are a lot of parallels between them.
Both ended up killing their precious person and hate the rain. They both had "Memories in the Rain arcs"
Both had to face their precious person once again after the original incident:
Spoiler for HM arc:

Both often wear masks to conceal their gentle caring side
Both are extremely selfless and proud and would sacrifice their lives in a heart beat for the other.
Both are courageous and show no fear.

They also complete each other. One without the other is like something missing. Before meeting if you've read Side A and Side B, each one was wandering through life miserable and not really living. That meeting of fate changed both of their lives and ultimately made them stronger people.

Um no, you've got it completely wrong. And thank you for accusing us of smoking crack and you dare call Rukia fans vicious. You are a hypocrite and a perfect example of a hostile poster

Spoiler for HM arc:

Um, no offense, but we could say the exact same thing about Orihime fans who try and devalue Rukia's relationship to Ichigo to make it look like he hates her. I personally think Rukia is much prettier than Orihime, whose features I find a little generic compared to Rukia's sharp features especially with the 265 color spread so there's no need to hate Orihime cause of the way she looks compared to Rukia. I think you're making a lot of wrong assumptions and generalizations. If we do dislike Orihime it wouldn't be for superficial reasons but for her behavior as a character, most recently chapter 272 which isn't her best moment as a strong character.
blah, blah, get over it.

Spoiler:

Oh and your representational chart, is such bullshit contradiction. Ichigo is black right? So how is black = life? and Rukia is white right? How is white = death. It destroys the whole basic concept of light and dark. Besides representation is meaningless when it comes to the core personalities of a person. In terms of that, Rukia and Ichigo are NOT opposites. But, I won't argue with you anymore its basically meaningless. You're obviously dead set on your fanism of Rukia and I like Orihime, so arguing with each other about our own interpretations of what we read is in the end meaningless. I don't like Rukia for many reasons as many Rukia fans don't like Orihime for many reasons. Here I'll place my reasons in a spoiler tag so look at it if you want, so its a user descretion type of thing so it won't be considered flame baiting

Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-20, 19:26   Link #998
evenex

Well alot of people disagree with you. Alot of people find Rukia beautiful and strong. Here at first you were talking about how Rukia fanz bash Orihime but just by looking at this it proves how Ori fanz bash Rukia up. If you hate the way Rukia's drawn then are you telling me that if Rukia looked like Orihime and Orihime looked like Rukia you would hate Orihime instead?

And Ichigo Rukia are totally opposites! That's how KT drew them. He describes Ichigo as a "Black Sun" and Rukia as "White Moon", I'm sure he didn't do the whole Black and White Zanpakuto accidentally and Ichigo and Rukia just describes the whole Ying Yang circle.

Each one of us has our own argument but to me, Ichigo and Rukia's relationship is more proven then Ichigo and Orihime's relationship.

Spoiler:

Last edited by evenex; 2007-04-20 at 19:40.
Old 2007-04-20, 19:45   Link #999
Naive
Tabloid Journalist

Quote:
blah, blah, get over it.

Spoiler:
Again, you have the nerve to call Rukia fans vicious? I won't stoop down to your level of insulting you. But you're really making yourself look like a hypocrite by calling me delusional when you were complaining that Rukia fans were vicious. Good job Anyway, let's go with this.

Spoiler for hm and up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey business
Oh and your representational chart, is such bullshit contradiction. Ichigo is black right? So how is black = life? and Rukia is white right? How is white = death. It destroys the whole basic concept of light and dark. Besides representation is meaningless when it comes to the core personalities of a person. In terms of that, Rukia and Ichigo are NOT opposites. But, I won't argue with you anymore its basically meaningless. You're obviously dead set on your fanism of Rukia and I like Orihime, so arguing with each other about our own interpretations of what we read is in the end meaningless. I don't like Rukia for many reasons as many Rukia fans don't like Orihime for many reasons. Here I'll place my reasons in a spoiler tag so look at it if you want, so its a user descr
etion type of thing so it won't be considered flame baiting
Are you calling KT bullshit as well? For example, aren't suns supposed to be white? When did they ever become black? Isn't that destroying the whole concept of light and dark? Ichigo is represented as a black sun...isn't that bullshit contradiction? Wow, you insulted KT's artistic work, GJ.

And actually in a lot of societies, eastern societies, white does represent death. Just because it's not Western doesn't mean it's wrong.

You fail to understand that KT's representing them as yin and yang is NOT just about opposites. Yin and Yang are NOT absolute opposites, but it's about balance and completion and about having a bit of each other in you.

And you yourself have not given me 1 reason why Ichigo is the opposite of Inoue. Therefore YOU FAIL.

If fangirlism of Rukia is thinking logically, then I'll gladly accept that label. And I won't bother with your petty reasons for hating Rukia. You know, for someone who talks about vicious fans you sure do seem a lovely example of an Orihime fan. They should be proud to have you represent them.

Last edited by Naive; 2007-04-20 at 19:55.
Old 2007-04-20, 19:48   Link #1000
Rukia_n_Ichigo
ichigorukiainlov

Rukia AND IChigo for everrrrrrrrrrr people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread