Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-21, 17:38   Link #1161
KuroYume
French Otaku, a bit geeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
I dont know about everyone else.. but right now, I'm more interested on why Miya left >_<.

And why Karasuba said she's on a totally different level then others.
I'm interested too about why all members of The S guardian plan execpt Karasuba left the group
Spoiler for answer:

Last edited by KuroYume; 2008-09-21 at 17:39. Reason: spoiler
KuroYume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:34   Link #1162
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
was i the only one who found takehito's look to be a bit eerie?
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 23:55   Link #1163
KuroYume
French Otaku, a bit geeky

Lol even if I don't understand eerie (lol sorry ...)
i think he's got a "face of vilain" he's smiles like them , watching his creations alive...

but it looks like minato mother at the hair cut no ? )
Old 2008-09-22, 00:13   Link #1164
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroYume
but it looks like minato mother at the hair cut no ? )
Well, you can't really tell right now since the manga is black and white. Moreover, the authoress follows a common template for hairstyles, especially for the men. So unless it has already been shown, we can't really determine what the color of Takehito's hair is.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 04:35   Link #1165
zibi88

But really that Takehito is more similar to this person http://www.onemanga.com/Sekirei/66/06/

His black golf or rather sweater is very similar along with hair style so maybe its the same person.... since like Matsu ealier said the only person who was adjusting single numbers is Takehito so homura included

We dont know if that person is still alive since mostly we see Minaka and Minatos mother but there is a chance that the person is alive

Maybe Miyas talk that her husband died was (he really is dead) or simply he is dead for her... maybe he changed so much that she doesnt recognize him anymore so for her its like he is dead :P

Mostly the person from ch66 (link) is takehito well that is sport golf and Miya in the begining said to Minato (who wore miyas husband clothes) that he lookes similiar to her husband while he is in his clothes (clothes and messy hair style)

heh it would be funny if Minatos father turned out to be Takehito xD (messy hair style along with those eyes that lookes kinda simiiar to his) well Minatos mother worked mostly close to that scientist compared to Minaka ;]. We know that it wil turn out Minaka beign the dad but somehow it lookes strange since Minato has different eyes shape compared to Takami and Minaka... and yet Minaka is a genius so wouldnt he know that he has children......(but from Kazehanas raction its mostly him ;/)

Well it could be that Takami was with Takehito but miya as a sekirei saw Takehito as her husband too (like Minatos sekirei's) but it ended that Takami gave birth to Minato and Yukari and somehow later Takehito dies so Takami doesnt speak about Minatos father and Miya says that her husband died ^^ (If it was true then Miya for Minato would be an aunt or step-mother xD ? ) I'm trying to compare Minaka and Takehito's look to Minato's since eyes shape of Minato is more similiar to Takehitos then Minaka's (more roundly) and the thing that single numbers are reacting to him is somehow similiar to Takehito's taking care of only single numbers (so maybe the thing in his dna) , messy hair style (is simiiar to both takehito and minaka).... hope that it will clear up in the future ^^

Last edited by zibi88; 2008-09-22 at 04:53.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 06:44   Link #1166
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
eerie = something like spooky/scary

takehito's get-up kinda reminds me of how homura looked like during his flashback when takami was explaining his unstableness. maybe that's where homura fashioned his/her style after
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 10:51   Link #1167
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
takehito's get-up kinda reminds me of how homura looked like during his flashback when takami was explaining his unstableness. maybe that's where homura fashioned his/her style after
I thought the same thing when I read that chap, infact it took me a sec to realize that wasnt Kagari.

I just thought of something...and I have to post it here since it deals with what the 2nd season of the anime will cover...

Ok anime didnt show Kazehana's winging which takes place on the bridge before Haruka and Kuno escape, ok that I can live with but considering the anime didnt even show MBI showing up, S2 is gonna probably have to start with anime-only material since Minato wasnt shown in the MBI hospital and no talk about Yume and Musubi. So...I guess theyll just start when everyone is back at the Inn?? Since thats already been shown but when exactly is Minato going to wing Kazehana??

All I know is anime better not screw up Kagari's transformation and winging!!
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 10:56   Link #1168
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Simple.. filler arc similar to the bridge with some random ashikabi.

In earlier Naruto anime arc, there's a filler arc that merged flawlessly into the manga arc because they seamlessly made Naruto suffers the same injury but in totally different way between the manga event and the filler event..

The tree country filler IIRC.. back when Naruto anime still good.. unlike the sorry state it has been nowadays
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 11:25   Link #1169
kramerica

She already said Minato showed his manliness...I wonder if she'd just pop into his room one night and make out with him ^^ It should go like this:

Kazehana: Hey Minato you're pretty MANLY imma make you wing me.
Minato: OMGWTF (like any harem male lead would do)
Kiss. Twice.
Tsukiumi (runs in): Minato!
Minato: Ah it's not what you think really!
Kazehana continues to make out with him anyway.

The rest can follow the manga besides the location :P I still want to see IIIYYYAAAAA~N!

Nanael is not amused.
kramerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 11:30   Link #1170
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Sekirei has already proved it can merge anime-orginal with manga so Im not worried about that more just how much of the manga are they gonna cut.

As long as they keep the "Say my name" line (IIRC) by Kazehana Im good, as well as the bath scene with Kagari and the girls
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-09-22, 11:37   Link #1171
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Nonono.. They need to keep the apron scene!
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-09-22, 13:50   Link #1172
kramerica

It will be EPIC FAIL without the apron scene.

Nanael is not amused.
kramerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 14:35   Link #1173
zibi88

Maybe what Kazehana said about Minato become manly maybe there will be a flashback of their talk or somehing ^^ or simply she will get wings in Minato sleeping scene just like in manga when Minato wakes up and "Eh what !? "

Well Ku-chan kissed Minato by herself at her own accord ^^ so maybe kazehana will do the same but right after the talk about who minatos father is :P (other option is that Minato will fight some other ashikabi and kazehana after the fight will enter and kiss Minato)

But really season 1 was focusing mostly at minatos 4first sekireis... kazehana was left alone for the moment ;/ and many scenes with her were cut out ;/ (one of the funny moments was in the bridge arc. when minato pushed down 2 soldiers and run further and the soldiers wanted to contact base ^^ kazehana stoped them made a funny and scary look while pilling a tape "it will take a minute XD "

I wodner when the S2 will start in april 2009 ? I hope really soon since its one of funniest series in this year for me ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 15:09   Link #1174
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

Hi guys! I'm new here but I've been a fan of Sekirei sense episode one of the anime and chapter one of the manga.

Read chap 72, and I gotta say, matsu just became my 4th favorite sekirei(sorry musubi)
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 15:34   Link #1175
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramerica View Post
It will be EPIC FAIL without the apron scene.
yep, the apron scene is the one I've been most looking forward too, I was disappointed it didn't happen this season. I'm using whatever willpower I have left to keep me thinking it will happen next season, I dare not think other wise.

The apron scene along with Tsukuimi telling Minato its ok to wing Homura are the ones that need to be in the anime, if not then its SUPER EPIC FAIL!

and yea Matsu can use an "Ion Cannon" now I just gotta wait for the Ero-Mecha to appear!!!
Old 2008-09-22, 17:31   Link #1176
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Nonono.. They need to keep the apron scene!
Well yeah I know that too But for me I liked the say my name part better but hopefully s2 will include the apron scene and lots of moe Kagari.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-09-22, 17:49   Link #1177
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
yep, the apron scene is the one I've been most looking forward too, I was disappointed it didn't happen this season. I'm using whatever willpower I have left to keep me thinking it will happen next season, I dare not think other wise.
Guys, guys...! Think of the possibilities!

I can forgive the anime for omitting Kazehana's winging if they show Minato winging her during the naked apron scene instead. It wouldn't be as dramatic as the original, but it would still be worth it in my opinion.
Old 2008-09-22, 17:49   Link #1178
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

I hope they manage to insert a "I want to f&*k him" scene somewhere.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 18:15   Link #1179
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Guys, guys...! Think of the possibilities!

I can forgive the anime for omitting Kazehana's winging if they show Minato winging her during the naked apron scene instead. It wouldn't be as dramatic as the original, but it would still be worth it in my opinion.
If she isn't winged I doubt she goes apron yet tho
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-09-22, 18:25   Link #1180
kujoe
from head to heel

Well, that's the point.

She isn't winged yet, but it doesn't mean she can't show off in an apron. If they wanted to reconcile the differences between the anime and the manga, I'd say that's a good place to start.

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei