AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-04-09, 17:14   Link #321
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for a couple thoughts on ep74-77:

Lambo is just annoying. I was fine with him at first, but he only became more and more annoying as the series went on, both his voice and attitude. His older versions are definitely better.

Haru and Kyoko... Honestly don't like one over the other. Kyoko really hasn't done much, and Haru, while being a lot more eccentric, started to be annoying after a while, acting far too idiotic at times, like those costumes like that furry monster thing.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 17:53   Link #322
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for a couple thoughts on ep74-77:

One of the many mysteries of KHR

Spoiler:

I already made a Hibari icon for lj from that scene...
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 03:09   Link #323
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Gah! I was going to post something here then realized: oh, the anime hasn't reached that point yet. Must...wait...patiently...before I can start posting my crack theories over here. XD

No wait, I can say: notice the hidden person in the scene when Reborn got blasted?

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 05:50   Link #324
blewin

use the spoiler tag!

yeah, but he's in shadow....
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 11:43   Link #325
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
use the spoiler tag!

yeah, but he's in shadow....
Ahaha! I could but then a certain bun here would probably bake me. Since there is a KHR manga thread and most of my crack theories are manga-related so far. I can wait...yes, I know I can wait...am waiting...very patiently...*twiddles her thumbs*

Oh, yes, he is in the shadow but he is a character under suspicion for something that will soon be revealed.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2008-04-10, 11:47   Link #326
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Ahaha! I could but then a certain bun here would probably bake me.

Quote:
Since there is a KHR manga thread and most of my crack theories are manga-related so far. I can wait...yes, I know I can wait...am waiting...very patiently...*twiddles her thumbs*
~cough~ resurrect the manga thread ~cough~

Quote:
Oh, yes, he is in the shadow but he is a character under suspicion for something that will soon be revealed.
That is driving me crazy at this point since I didnt notice it until it appeared in the anime and the fact that Reborn says he cant move. Whoever it is def had something to do with that.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-04-10, 12:07   Link #327
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
~cough~ resurrect the manga thread ~cough~

That is driving me crazy at this point since I didnt notice it until it appeared in the anime and the fact that Reborn says he cant move. Whoever it is def had something to do with that.
Hmm, maybe I will.

Haha. I'm looking for anyone who is wearing dark greyish pants. But from the look of those pants, I'm guessing he's wearing a suit.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2008-04-11, 01:18   Link #328
blewin

spoiler tag, spoiler tag. I didn't know there's a REBORN manga thread around...

grey pants? has he appeared in the anime before? or is he yet to appear?
Old 2008-04-11, 21:55   Link #329
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
spoiler tag, spoiler tag. I didn't know there's a REBORN manga thread around...

grey pants? has he appeared in the anime before? or is he yet to appear?
He's appeared in the anime...well, his lower right leg appeared at least. We don't know who he is but it was quite evident that he was spying on them when Reborn got blasted, and the weird thing is what Reborn said just before he went poof; he said that he can't move.

Now who do we know so far that is powerful enough (or has such power) to immobilize the great Reborn? And WHY? Maybe by sending Reborn to the future, this person knows that the others will follow?

And tying in with the TYL arc, remember what 20TYL!Lambo said during the ring battle? He said something along the line that it's been a while since he saw their faces again; that it's so nostalgic he just might cry. Like whoa, wth happened in the future? Is this the reason behind the TYL arc?

Oh! And if all these crazy things are going on 9 years and 10 months from now then why is 10-years Lambo so freaking calm every time we see him? Or 10-year I-pin? They're not the same 9years-10mos!Lambo or !I-pin we've recently encountered.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2008-04-12, 23:15   Link #330
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
And tying in with the TYL arc, remember what 20TYL!Lambo said during the ring battle? He said something along the line that it's been a while since he saw their faces again; that it's so nostalgic he just might cry. Like whoa, wth happened in the future? Is this the reason behind the TYL arc?

Oh! And if all these crazy things are going on 9 years and 10 months from now then why is 10-years Lambo so freaking calm every time we see him? Or 10-year I-pin? They're not the same 9years-10mos!Lambo or !I-pin we've recently encountered.
wow, I seriously haven't thought that far, particularly that REBORN has a pretty easy direction in terms of plot development.

well, the future might have been changed (compared to the TYL Lambo and I-pin that used to appear in the daily life arc). Think of multiple future possibilities, like Noein. Or! the future changed because Tsuna beat Xanxus, became Vongola boss and did something to attract the attention of total annihilation. um, the latter explanation seems to more plausible.
Old 2008-04-13, 18:39   Link #331
vision55

this is a great anime. Just wanted to share my fave moment. It was when tsuna tried to bribe somebody on mafia land.....that scene alone motivates me to create gifs.....
vision55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 21:12   Link #332
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Question about 78
Spoiler:
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-04-14, 14:55   Link #333
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

Just saw 77 and whoa its getting even better. Shame 10 years Yamoto got replaced by his younger self, cause he was too cool for school.

Spoiler for Prediction :

I hope a couple of episodes go back to present time and show the older selves and what they are doing in the present time and hopefully trying to kill that speccy kid.
Sun Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 20:35   Link #334
lijon

I wonder what's happening in the "present" though... didn't the 10 year bazooka switch those people around? Why couldn't the 10year later Gokudera just kill the Shouichi in the "present"?
lijon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-19, 16:00   Link #335
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lijon View Post
I wonder what's happening in the "present" though... didn't the 10 year bazooka switch those people around? Why couldn't the 10year later Gokudera just kill the Shouichi in the "present"?
THAT is one of those things that has been bugging the stuffing out of me. There's abit of an answer in 78 if you saw that. Yama says something about needing to still fix this future. But yeah, I want to know what the heck theyre all doing.

dude btw your avy and sig...rock...

Spoiler for 79:

Also few things Ive noticed. Lal refers to herself using Ore, obviously reading the scanlated vers of the manga I wasnt aware of this and didnt know since I cant read kanji. Also I find it interesting that Gokudera only uses honorifics when addressing Reborn.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-04-19, 16:40   Link #336
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
But yeah, I want to know what the heck theyre all doing.
That's the KHR one hundred thousand dollar question.

Quote:
Spoiler for 79:

Also few things Ive noticed. Lal refers to herself using Ore, obviously reading the scanlated vers of the manga I wasnt aware of this and didnt know since I cant read kanji. Also I find it interesting that Gokudera only uses honorifics when addressing Reborn.
One thing that Kyoko has over Haru is that she can handle these situations better than Haru. Without Kyoko, Haru would probably be in a bit more of a mess.

Reborn is probably the only Vongola member Gokudera actually respects, that's why.

Quote:
Lambo needs to be tonfa'd
LOL! I don't find little Lambo too bad. He's cute and funny. I find TYL!Lambo more annoying. 20TYL!Lambo is better. Dammit, now I want to see what the others look like 20TYL!!! XD (If they're still there that is. :O)

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2008-05-10, 15:39   Link #337
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Massive Hibari fangirling under tag

Spoiler for epi 82:
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-05-11, 01:48   Link #338
blewin

yeah, 20TYL rocks! no more crybaby.
Old 2008-05-19, 04:37   Link #339
amejad
Disabled By Request

I wonder if lambo ever going to fight? or his job in that future is to annoy everyone to death?
lolz

but I love 5 year lambo soo much!!! the 15 yrs lambo annoys me a bit.. the poofing bit is really good though.. overall = Lambo rocks!!!
amejad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 13:05   Link #340
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Im sure Lambo will do something cool....one day...I mean his Ring fight wasnt even that great. I was really suprised when Reborn said he'd be a Guardian, I figured he'd have gone with someone else.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing

Tags
shounen, supernatural