AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-25, 11:06   Link #521
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Have we not learned from Break's lesson?
When you change the history, there is no guarantee the new future is going to be better.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 14:50   Link #522
zibi88

well glen forgets other option.... that nothing would happen if he didnt throw Lacie into the abyss... so why not go back in time and spare lacie... make her happy with jack... lacie still can give oz to will of abyss so it wouldnt be alone... everyone happy... sabier never happened...

other 3rd option might be kill glen in lacies place....toss the bastard into the abyss and lock his existence there...while lacie can live her happy life... along with 2 babies

Glen only thinks about himself...why he "must" live and everyone else has to die and sacrafice themselfs... this time glen should die forever if he had the guts to kill his own sister and now he plans to do it by his own hands is even more sick...

but I guess at the end of the story oz will take the core inside his own body...the same free Alyss and Alice from abyss and allow them live outside... while he dies becouse the core power would be too big to handle and his body of plush rabbit shatters to pices along with all the darkness inside abyss...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 17:19   Link #523
RainbowMagnet

Gilbert proving he's the man.

Also the OzxEcho shipper in me is delighted. Soo many great scenes ;_;
RainbowMagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 20:23   Link #524
sky black swordman

Gil was so badass in this chapter!!

I feel a bit conflicted with the Oz and Echo shipping because I also like OzXAlice.
Can't hope for Polygamy in this manga.

One of the highlights for me is Break, even in the situation and condition he has always got something to say.
Old 2012-10-26, 00:34   Link #525
zibi88

mostly echo kinda understands oz.... since she herself inside has other personality or soul "Zwei" and if ordered she has to switch places even if she doesnt want to.... its like with oz and jack

and as she hears his words that they is no use to resist as he is just a fake anyway... echo could put her herself in his place too... like she might think of herself as a fake personality and Zwei is the real one ;/

so I would be happy if echo joined oz side... kinda make all people who are oz friends stand on his side... and kinda make vincent lose everyone close to him now Gil...next echo ^^... at the end Ada
Old 2012-11-23, 03:21   Link #526
Narzia
┐(-。ー')┌

Gilbert continues to be awesome and finally tells Vincent what's on his mind.

And Oscar appears. Though I cannot shake the eerie feeling that Oscar is no longer an ally at this point.
Narzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 06:01   Link #527
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
And Oscar appears. Though I cannot shake the eerie feeling that Oscar is no longer an ally at this point.
This.

I doubt Oz's father would let him go from that mansion to help Oz after telling him all of that..

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 18:37   Link #528
sky black swordman

Chapter 80 is out now

Spoiler for Chapter 80:

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-12-26 at 18:51.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 18:45   Link #529
nfsac

Spoiler for Chapter 80:
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 22:35   Link #530
GDB

I'd definitely agree that that seems to be the likely long-term for Oscar. I'm not sure what to feel with Ada, ever since that chapter showing her... interests.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 00:33   Link #531
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I'd definitely agree that that seems to be the likely long-term for Oscar. I'm not sure what to feel with Ada, ever since that chapter showing her... interests.
What chapter? I forgot everything.....but like Ada.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 01:50   Link #532
zibi88

well ada is shockd to hear the story.... but then again shes kinda scared of her father... since her own father took her hostage and forced oscar to do his bidding and kill oz.... and I think that it was Zai who killed Oscars wife and child.... to have a pawn he can use in need.... now zai mostly used the chance and blamed everything on Oz since its convinient to reach ones goal by using pawns

I guess Oz will try to save Ada...tell her that even if they are not blood related he still thinks of her as her precious little sister... and maybe will tell her to leave this place forever...run away somewhere...find love and be happy... and forget about him and this place (since mostly oz will die at the end anyway)
Old 2012-12-27, 02:07   Link #533
Narzia
┐(-。ー')┌

Well, it turned out that way after all.
Though the thing that interests me most about this chapter wasn't the stuff about Oscar, or the information on Zai's reasons for fulfilling Jack's request (I never would've thought Zai was the kind of man who would carry out something like that just because Jack was from the same family. But then again we don't really know anything about Zai. He might've actually been a fairly decent person, aside from.. you know.. taking his daughter hostage, continuing this trend that there is no real villain in the story except for Jack, and I can't even really hate him either).
No, it was the confirmation that Jack really did foresee that Zai's actual son would be stillborn. I thought it might've been some kind of translation error in the previous chapter, but it obviously wasn't.
This opens up a completely new can of worms. How did he know? Could he see the future? Or was his son actually murdered while still in his mothers womb just because Jack wanted it? And how DID he do it?
Not to mention why would he extend the 'favor' to Oscar's wife and child? Questions upon questions.

Not to mention that was a painfully short chapter.
Things are heating up, and it makes me sad to think how this volume, or the following, may well be the last.
I'm really hoping for a good ending after all the suffering. Wouldn't even mind an asspull, either at this stage. The Abyss and the core are basically Dei Ex Machina anyway.
Narzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 05:23   Link #534
sky black swordman

^ Those are a few questions, I would like answers to as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
What chapter? I forgot everything.....but like Ada.
The chapter is 46 Persona.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-12-27 at 17:23.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 10:23   Link #535
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

DEAR GOD! Sorry I just read chap 80 and though I KNEW that last panel in 79 was not a good thing, I never thought Oscar of all people would turn. I mean at this point seems everyone has "switched" sides. Jack is evil, Glen is....good, I think. Oscar is now "bad". Vincents not as...crazy anymore I guess. ITS CONFUSING! Obviously Gil is going to be loyal he's already proved that but who else do we have that might be hiding something?

I agree, this isnt going to end well for Oz. Man 81 should be out any day now
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 11:37   Link #536
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
This is why I'm starting to call Pandora Hearts my monthly dose of Mindfuck. With so many twists, turns and nobody being who you thought they were... yes, this is a mindfuck manga at this point

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 11:48   Link #537
zibi88

well Oscar belived Zai that Jack is responsible for killing his wife and kid... but can he belive totaly a man who took his own daughter (ada) as a hostage ?

so if oscar doesnt kill Oz... Ada's life will be in danger.... cant even imagine how much oz will be pissed if he learns that... and mostly will go to save Ada... the same mostly will tell Oscar to take Ada as far as he can and protect her...an maybe never come back here

Oz is not at fault...but jack is.... yet the biggest villan in all this is still Glen....if he had a heart and went against the rutine of killing red eyed person as sacrafice for him to become next glen... then nothing would ever happen

if Glen didnt kill Lacie that day... she wouldnt give birth in abyss and bind will off abyss with one of the babies and making the world like it is.... the same Oz wouldnt be made into blood rabbit.... so yeah everything is glens fault... if Lacie was alive Jack would be with her and would leave happily... Jack lost it as he lost lacie....

it would be interesting if Oz went back in time and killed glen the same chaned the future with his own life at stake... kinda erase glen existance from this world forever
Old 2013-01-16, 12:11   Link #538
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
This is why I'm starting to call Pandora Hearts my monthly dose of Mindfuck. With so many twists, turns and nobody being who you thought they were... yes, this is a mindfuck manga at this point
I started calling it that too but it works, it's not like Im sitting there going, "where the heck did she pull this from?", everything thats been explained works and thats why I love it.

Quote:
Oz is not at fault...but jack is.... yet the biggest villan in all this is still Glen....if he had a heart and went against the rutine of killing red eyed person as sacrafice for him to become next glen... then nothing would ever happen
Agreed, this all started with Glen, he was always made out to be the one "bad" guy but I just cant believe that so many people are showing their true colors because of him.

Quote:
it would be interesting if Oz went back in time and killed glen the same chaned the future with his own life at stake... kinda erase glen existance from this world forever
At this point Id totally say thats possible
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 12:42   Link #539
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Actually, what I find the most interesting in all of this is precisely how everything has the Abyss at the very core- it's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. IIRC, the Baskervilles' Chains keep the world in balance from the Abyss's destructive power. This means that Glen must continually be reborn so as to control all the Chains. Jack then had to go and get himself involved... so Glen may have started it, but Jack finished it in a rather destructive way. Essentially, the only way to gain any sort of "peace" is to permanently seal away to Abyss... but that doesn't seem posible

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 09:18   Link #540
hellscythe
black raison d'etre

this manga really made me looks like a crazy girl when I'm reading it... I always end up crying or so frustrated that I shouted even inside a computer shop with lots of people probably thinking I'm crazy but I don't care!!!!!... I wonder when will Alice reappears again...

Tags
fantasy, shounen